Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

By Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... More

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

To the Camp

3.1K 78 40
By Hexcss

Dark Phoenix was sitting on his throne when Vlad entered the room.

Vlad: Did you call boss?
D.P: How is the progress going with the machine.
Vlad: Oh progress is going well, even though it was old and barely workable in, we still managed to get the radioactive spectrum records from the data base, we will soon be able to replicate them at 100% precision, though I am lacking a few key materials.
D.P: Key materials?
Vlad: The old machine was built using materials that would absorb the radiation, that way there wouldnt be the risk of radiation leaking, its main purpose is to erradicate quirks sure but you know, it can still cause problems to be exposed to those high amounts of it.
D.P: Indeed, send me the materials you need and also send Grand Admiral Thrawn here.
Vlad: As you wish.

Vlad left the room and a few minutes after Thrawn entered the room.

Thrawn: You wished to see me my Fuhrer?
D.P: I have a mission for you my friend, Vlad will give a list of materials that he needs to finish None for All, I will forwards the list to you and I need you to collect them and bring them back, take as many soldiers as you need to defend the cargo, you cant let it be interrumpted by any chance. Go and help us to achieve victory Supreme Commander Thrawn.
Thrawn: Just as I served you in the previous war, my Fuhrer.

The students in Nagoya were soon rescued by a group of M.Ps that were passing by, they were driven to Deika city to be treated by the best of the best and also to fulfill their internship.

The news of the kidnapping of General Olivia Armstrong made headlines all over the country, she had been dubbed as a national hero due to her roll in the defense of Tokyo 30 years before.

In tokyo riots spread out demanding action be taken againts the Q.R.A immediately. The government decided to once again try and take back Sendai igniting a massive battle that would last for weeks.

Meanwhile the small group of students returned from Deika after their week-long internship. They were immediately thrown into the exams and activities. The students did their best in trying to focus on the school and ignore all the things happening outside. The protests in the neighbouring Tokyo had been getting worse lately. Pacifists went to the streets to demand and end to the war and for peace to be signed already with the Q.R.A, this protests were met with the anit-quirkless hardliners and they clashed on the street. The M.P and the military garrison if Tokyo tried to contain the situation but it got out of hand. This had been the worst protests in the Tokyo ever since before the civil war. A few weeks in and the protesters finally found common ground, their dislike of the government. The masses took to the streets in an attempt to overthrow the government. The senate as well as the office of the prime minister were taken over. The emperor was forced to flee from the city while the imperial army came down and crushed the rebellion with brute force.

Meanwhile for the students at UA the Final exams rolled in and they all did their best to excell in them. In the end not a single one of them failed the exams.

They were promptly informed about what they were going to do for their vacations. A training camp was set up for them to continue refining their abilities.

Soon they were all lined up in the port of Yokohama (Tokyo was too dangerous) and were waiting for their transport. Tamaki then stepped infront of them and spoke.

Tamaki: For the Training camp as you can guess we will go to somewhere in the sea, this somewhere is Shinchaku Island which is located a bit further north from here.
Sokudo: What will we be doing for the camp sensei?!
Tamaki: Good question Iida we will be doing survival excericises and also rescue excercises, after all being a hero not only about throwing punches all around and fighting. For that we will have the help of two rescue heroes from our staff, you already know who they are.

Everyone: Ms. Uraraka! Ms. Asui!
Uraraka: That is right everyobody! I hope you are ready for this great adventure!
Katusmi: Mom! Why didnt you tell me?!
Uaraka: Sorry darling it was a secret!
Tsuyu: Rescuing is also a very important part of being a hero, you cant call yourself a true hero if you are not able to rescue those in need and are only able to fight, sooner or later you will have to rescue someone! Kero!
Uraraka: Oh look our ship is here!

They all turned to see a small cruise docking nearby.

Tsuyu: Lets go everyone!

The students went quickly on board followed by the teachers.

Uraraka: I hope you are all comfortable as this is the only place were you be able to truly rest!
Tsuyu: Once we reach the island it will be all of excercises so enjoy!

The students first went to select their rooms and then they went to explore the different parts of the ship. Most of the male students decided to sit around or sleep while the girls decided to go and play in the small pool that was in there. Meanwhile the teachers sat down in a table and spoke to each other about the recent events.

Uraraka: Have you heard the riots in Tokyo are still going on! Though the military claims to have regained control.
Tamaki: As long as we dont have to go to fight again.
Uraraka: Yeah and we just dealt with our own problems in Musutafu like 3 months ago.
Tamaki: The political climate is getting scary...
Tsuyu: Yeah it reminds of the time before the civil war started.
Uraraka: Yeah we didnt knew it before we entered UA but those days in middleschool were going ti be the last truly great days we would have in a while.
Tsuyu: Thrity years have passed and yet the influence of Dark Phoenix and what he did can still be felt all over the country.
Uraraka: Dont you feel like we are re-living everything from the past, the attack on the museum, the hero killer.... Too many coincidences for my liking.
Tamaki: In that you are right.
Uraraka: I just hope nothing happens in the island and for all this to soon be over.... The nightmare has lasted for far too long now....

The next two hours were spent in relative calm until they finally reached the island.

Uraraka: Everyone! We have reached the island!

The students went to see where Uraraka was pointing and they saw the island with a small villa at the shore.

The cruise docked in the port and Uraraka spoke once again.

Uraraka: Okay so this is where we will be staying! Please select your small house and dont fight there is one for everyone and they are all the same! You have one hour to settle then we will meet here once again!

The students immediately rushed to the small villa amd went to select the place where they would be resting.

An hour passed and once again they met where Uraraka had told them. There Uraraka gave the instructions. First they would do a little race to reach a point deep into the island all the while following a path filled with traps and other things that made it difficult for them to move. It took them 3 hours until everyone finally reached the point. From there Uraraka told them to gather a few materials as they would learn basic survival techniques, legacy of the military control over the heroes. After another 3 hours they finally gathered the materials and completed what Uraraka was telling them to do. Finally they were able to return to the villa and have dinner. After they had digested the food, Uraraka sent them in one last quest. They would divide the class in two groups of ten, one would be the heroes and one would be the villains. The villains would have to go and hide in the island while the heroes searched for them. The game started and the villain group went into hiding.

The villains themselves had splitted up into groups but there was one relatively bug group. Shiru had made a group with Kei, Sugo, Koky and Yari.

Kei: Are you sure we should go so deeo into the island? At this point ww will probably pop out the other end of the island.
Shiru: The further the better! Just follow your leader!
Kei: Who even chose you as leader?
Shiru: Me of course because Im the best.

The group continued to move until Sugo spoke up.

Sugo: Ummm g-guys... What is that?.

They turned to see a structure im the side of the beach.

Kei: It looks like a port.
Shiru: Yeah those are ships in there.
Yari: Look! Down below!

They turned down to see some soldiers walking around like they were mounting guard.

Kei: Those are definitely not imperial soldiers....
Koky: G-guys... L-look at that...

The others turned to see a massive ship at the other side of the port.

Sugo: I dont think we are supposed to be here...

Sugo began to step back but he then tripped on a root and fell in a bunch of branches that were on the ground and made a bunch of noise.

Soldier: Who was that?!

The soldiers turned to the place the sound came from and pointed their flashlights, letting them see the teens.

Soldier: Intruders!

Shiru: Way to blow our cover! Go!

They then began to run away from the site as fast as they could trying to not trip on anything.

Soldier: Come on chase them! Go go go!

The students heard like the sound a motorcycle behind them they turned to see a few soldiers chasing them on speeder bikes.

Shiru: RUUUUUUUUUUN!

The students kept on running but there was no way they would be able to outrun them.

The soldiers shot a few neutralizing blasters from their speeder and managed to hit the students, knocking them out unconscious.

The soldiers reached the students and inspected them to see they were all truly knocked out.

Soldier: Grab them, we will bring them to Grand Admiral Thrawn, he will know how to truly deal with them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.5K 20
What if All Might didn't lose the sludge villain the second time? What if Izuku Midoriya was not knocked out of his thoughts on that rooftop by the e...
38K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
309K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...