An Ace to Your Heart

By yourbasicguy

Two fox brothers move into the town, and go to a new school. Immediately, they get new friends and potential... More

NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

614 9 4
By yourbasicguy

Chapter 7

30 April, 20XX

Suya walked down the street, his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a T-shirt that had an animate fox drawn over it, and he wore shorts which reached a little below his knees. His shirt was also a bit bigger for his height.

Guess the two brothers like to buy clothes which are bigger for them. Just like how they like their men--

Suya looked around, observing the little and big shops, the people walking around... and he walked right into someone's chest.

"Oww, sorry..." Suya apologised, rubbing his snout. He looked up to see Victor looking down at him with a confused face.

Suya's face when he saw Victor. "Oh, uhm, hey Victor! Didn't see you there... heh heh..." He chuckled nervously.

"I was waving like mad at you. How did you not see me?" Victor said.

"Uhmmm...." Suya's face turned red from embarrassment.

Victor chuckled, to which Suya's ears perked up. It was very pleasant to his ears, the laugh seemed genuine, and Victor's french accent made it so cute!

"C'mon, let's go." Victor took a hold of Suya's paw. Suya mumbled something in response. Then, he found himself getting dragged by Victor.

As they reached the station, they saw Yuuichi and Shoichi waiting there. When they saw them, smiles formed on their face.

"Finally! You guys are here! You are the last ones, do you know that?" Yuuichi said.

"We were just caught up over something, so sorry about that." Victor replied.

"Oh, don't apologise." Shoichi responded. "We understand if you two were too caught up in your kissing."

"Wha-" Suya was about to exclaim, but held himself back since he didn't want to draw any attention.

Victor face planted, his cheeks burning a bit. "Why do you always assume that..." He grumbled.

"Because it's obvious." Yuuichi replied with a not-so-innocent smirk.

"And how many times do we have to tell you that we are not boyfriends..." Suya spoke up.

"Not yet." Shoichi smirked along with Yuuichi.

Suddenly, Suya felt a presence behind him. Instinctively, he leaned a bit to his right, right onto a Victor. His head reached above his shoulder.

A brown paw shot past his left, and immediately retracted. Before he could turn back to see whether it was who he thought it was, a hand wrapped around him, pulling him into Victor.

"Haha! I did it!" He heard a cheer behind him. He looked back to see Saya grinning widely, with Jun and Keisuke smiling behind her, albeit Keisuke was smiling a bit nervously.

"Saya, you need to check the force of your swing.." Keisuke commented.

"Oh stop being over dramatic, Keisuke. It wouldn't have hurt that much!" Saya replied, and then turned her attention towards Suya and Victor, who were now paying attention to each other.

"Guess you can say you have fallen for me, huh?" Victor chuckled, still holding on to Suya.

"Wha?!" Suya's face burned, and looked away, though still leaning into the embrace.

"You two need to get together already." Yuuichi commented.

"And you need to shut your mouth." Suya grumbled.

"C'mon, it will be nice! There will be two couples in our group then! Three counting Sero and Haruki." Shoichi smiled.

"Oh yeah, you and Yuuichi are together..." Victor said.

Shoichi sighed. "Would have been nice if this particular one wasn't a loud mouth..." He said, looking pointedly at Saya.

Saya simply pouted. "I didn't mean to do it..."

"You're lucky that it was only Vic-kun who got to know about it." Yuuichi grumbled.

"C'mon, the train's here! Let's go!" Jun said.

~

"Wow, it's so cool!" Suya said out loud, looking at all the trees with great wonder and amazement in his eyes.

"I know, right?!" Jun replied enthusiastically.

Suya could be mistaken for a kid as well, taking in his small 167 cm height, compared to the second shortest in the group, Jun, who was well over 175 cm. It kinda looked like a group of friends, one of whom was forced to bring their little brother along.

They walked along the trail, enjoying the falling leaves of the cherry blossoms, well, everyone except for Keisuke did.

Suya noticed this. "Hey Keisuke-san, what's the matter? Don't you like it here?" He asked him.

"Oh, I just don't enjoy them much..." Keisuke said.

"Why? It's so awesome though!" Suya prodded further.

"I'll tell you why-" Keisuke started, but was interrupted by Yuuichi slapping his hand over his muzzle.

"Please don't." Yuuichi grumbled. "Also, it's a very stupid reason, so don't worry about it." He told Suya.

"Oookay then?" Suya replied.

"Here's a good spot!" Saya pointed out a space underneath many trees. There were other people there as well, and some of them were eating.

"Good spot." Shoichi commented.

"It is!" Jun agreed.

Shoichi took out a blanket from the picnic basket and set it down, and took of his shoes and sat down on it.

Yuuichi, Saya, Keisuke and Jun followed suit.

"Hey uh, would it be okay if we go look around?" Victor said.

"Yeah sure, go ahead. Just don't get too frisky, alright?" Yuuichi said casually.

"I will pummel your face so hard into the ground that you will be tasting dirt for a month." Suya threatened.

"You wouldn't. You're too small to do anything." Yuuichi replied.

Suya walked over and grabbed him by the ear, and pulled it so tightly that Yuuichi was yanked up by it.

"Ow ow ow ow I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Yuuichi yelled. His ear was let go, making him fall down. "Owww....." He groaned, rubbing his ear.

"For a small guy, you do have some strength in you." Shoichi commented.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Suya replied.

"C'mon, let's go. We'll be back in about... twenty minutes or so. Alright?" Victor said.

"Okay, go have fun you two! Just don't be too late!" Saya answered.

~

They were calmly walking down the trail, along a secluded section of the park. It was still bright here, it's just that not many people are here. Infact, it was only the two of them walking.

"Hey Suya..." Victor called him. Suya looked up at Victor, who was blushing for some reason.

"Yeah?" Suya responded.

Victor said nothing, but just wrapped an arm around him and pulled him in, so that Suya was leaning against Victor's side.

Suya blushed, but didn't say anything against it. Victor felt warm, and it was very hard for Suya not to just grab a hold of him and cuddle him tightly.

"Hey," He heard Victor's voice rumble in his chest, to which he snuggled deeper. "Isn't that Sero and that Haruki guy over- uh!" That line made Suya shot up. He looked at Victor, whose face was bright red.

He turned around to look at where he was looking at, and saw a sight that he may or may not have expected.

Off the trail, and in between the trees, was Sero, who was pinned by Haruki. Their muzzles were connected together, and were slowly moving against each other.

"Let's get out of here, quick. We don;t want them to notice us staring at them." Without waiting for the other's reply, Victor grabbed a hold of Suya's hand and started dragging him back towards where they came from.

~

"Hey guys! Welcome back!" Jun welcomed them, but then cocked his head. "Why are your faces red? Did something happen?"

Victor and Suya looked to their sides, while Suya rubbed his neck.

"Well," Suya started.

"You see..." Victor said.

"You two finally kissed and got together?" Shoichi guessed.

"What?! No!" Suya said, startled by the response.

"Dammit, I thought for sure you guys would have done that by now." Shoichi cursed.

"Well, um," Victor continued. "We did see... um... Sero and Haruki kissing..."

"Whaaa?!" Yuuichi shot up, looking completely bewildered at the two of them. "They already kissed?! When did they become that close together?!"

"Yuu..." Shoichis face palmed. "Haruki was literally stuck to Sero for the entirety of these 3 days..."

"Oh..." Yuuichi calmed down, and rubbed his head, looking embarrassed. "I... I didn't notice..."

"You really need to grow up..." Saya said while shaking her head.

~

As they were walking around the park, they saw two familiar people walking out of the cafe in the park.

They immediately caught up to them.

"Sero? Haruki?" Yuuichi called out to them.

The fox and the wolf turned around, and the fox's eyes widened when he saw them, while the wolf just remained stoic.

"Awww, are you two on a date?" Yuuichi teased them.

"Shut up, dog, before I pummel you to the ground." Haruki growled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Yuuichi rolled his eyes. "So what are you doing here?"

"What? We can't enjoy cherry blossoms like you do?" Haruki said.

As they were arguing, Suya and Victor pulled Sero to the side.

"I just wanted to say, good job on getting him so early." Suya smiled at Sero.

"Wh-wha?" Sero said, startled by what he said.

"Well, me and Suya were walking around the park when we saw you and Haruki... you know... kissing." Victor explained with a blush.

Sero audibly whimpered, which wasn't lost to Haruki's sharp ears. Haruki broke the argument and walked up to Sero and pulled him to his side and started walking away.

"Hey, come back here!" Shoichi called out to them, but no response came back.

"Let them go, Shoichi." Yuuichi said. "We'll see them at school on Monday anyways."

"I guess..." Shoichi grumbled.

"C'mon, let's go home. It is getting kinda late anyways." Jun suggested.

"Yeah..." Victor agreed.

~

"Bye guys!" Suya waved back at them, and started walking to his home, along with Victor.

"Are you sure that you can drop me home?" Suya asked him again.

"Yes, I'm very sure. Stop worrying." Victor chuckled.

"Okay..." Suya said.

They were chatting about random stuff like games and how embarrassing it was seeing Sero and Haruki kissing. Finally, they reached home.

"C'mon, let's meet my fathers!" Suya said, pulling Victor towards the front door.

"Wait, you have two fathers?" Victor asked.

"Yup! Pretty cool, ain't it?" Suya smiled.

"It is." Victor smiled back.

Suya opened the door, and was greeted by Dad's and Papa's presence.

"Welcome back honey! And who is this? Is this Victor?" Dad asked Suya.

"Yup, Dad, Papa, this is my friend Victor." Suya introduced him.

"Nice to meet you two, Haruchiya-san's." Victor held out his hand, which was shaked excitedly by the two of them.

"Nice to meet you, Victor! And please, call me Shiji-san. It will be quite confusing to call us both that, right Takeshi?" Dad smiled at Papa.

"Yup." Papa smiled down at Dad.

"Oh, uh, in that case nice to meet you, Shiji-san and Takeshi-san." Victor said.

"Well, come on in! Victor, you gotta stay for the night. Haruki is staying, so it would be nice to have you stay over as well!" Papa suggested.

"Oh.. um... I need to call my mother-"

"Don't worry! We'll call her right away. Give me her number!" Dad interrupted Victor.

"O-okay..." Victor replied.

~

"Now," Papa said as the four of them sat in the living room. "When can we expect you two to start dating?"

"What?" Victor said, taken aback.

"Well, you two obviously like each other, and are clearly made for each other, so why wait?" Dad replied.

"Dad, Papa, that's enough..." Suya said, his cheeks burning. He grabbed Victor by the arm and ran upstairs.

When they reached his room, Suya immediately closed and locked the door behind him. He then walked towards the bed and flopped onto it.

"You okay?" Victor asked him, sitting beside the fox's body.

"I'm fine." Suya replied. "I'm sorry about my parents being so embarrassing..."

"I don't know why everyone expects us to be together..." Victor commented.

"Me too..." Suya lied. He knew exactly why everyone, well, at least why his parents, are telling them to get together.

"So... what do you wanna do?" Victor asked him.

"I have Mario kart that we can play." Suya said, pointing at the TV he had in his room.

Victor raised his eyebrows when he saw the flat screen TV. "Whoa, your own TV? Lucky," Victor lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"C'mon," Suya got up and turned on the TV and put in the CD. He handed one of the controllers to Victor.

"Get ready."

~

Dinner was... interesting. Sero and Haruki were the prime focus of Dad and Papa, who asked them many questions about their relationship. Apparently, they also got to know that Sero and Haruki kissed. And oh boi were they relentant.

Papa even asked "When are you two gonna do it~?" to which he got a threatening glare from Sero. One that rivaled Haruki's.

Well, after that whole fiasco, Victor and Suya were now in bed, looking at each other.

"So..." Victor asked Suya.

"Hmm?" Suya replied.

"I'm sorry if I pass a line or two..." Victor continued. "But are you and Sero adopted?"

"Yup." Suya said, popping the 'p'. "Me and Sero were supposedly abandoned, so we went into the orphanage, and were adopted a few months later by Dad and Papa." He said, with no hesitation.

Before Victor could say anything, Suya spoke up again. "Don't worry, me and Sero cannot ask for better parents. We love them, and they love us. Actually, we are happy that we were abandoned, because we wouldn't have had such great wolves as our parents." He smiled.

"Oh.." Victor trailed off.

"So what about you? What is your family like?" Suya asked him.

"Well," Victor said. "My parents are divorced actually, so Dad actually lives in France. Mom came to move here, and since she got full custody over me and my brother, we moved here."

"Oh..." Suya mumbled. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be." Victor chuckled. "It was for the best. My brother and I understand."

There was an awkward silence that fell over them. Suddenly, a hand draped over Suya, and pulled him back.

"Wha-" His back bumped into a furry chest, and the paw rested on Suya's back. "V-Victor?" He stuttered, his face red.

"Sorry, but can I please do this?" Victor asked him. Unbeknownst to Suya, Victor was blushing as well.

"O-okay..." Suya replied, and shuffled to get comfortable. He pushed his groin into Victor's on accident, to which Victor let out a very soft groan, which was, luckily, lost by the smaller fox.

"Goodnight Suya."

"Goodnight Victor."

Suya snuggled closer into Victor's chest and sighed. He closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------XXXXXXXX----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 457 26
In this story, the reader takes the role of an 18 year old human boy. After seeing your academic prowess, a prestigious high school in your home coun...
65K 859 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics๐Ÿคบ -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
137K 4.3K 52
โžœ HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in FURRY, #5 in GAY, #1 in FURRIES, #1 in FURRYFANDOM, #1 in FURSONA, #1 in GAYFURRY, #1 in FURRYGAY, #1 in IMPACTFUL โžœ ACCOMPLIS...
160K 2.6K 46
You're a normal human teenager trying to get through highschool. Things change when you move into a new school that your childhood friend goes to. It...