Ariana Grande/You Imagines

By Razznika

Imagines based on Ariana Grande x reader This will be a girlxgirl imagine. I will be taking requests on some... More

If you're going to act like a child...
Scary Movies
Groceries
"Thank You"
"Thank You" - Part 2
Papillon
Wattpad
Drive Home
One Love Manchester - !Warning!
A Day At the Park
Honorable Discharge
Honorable Discharge Pt. 2 - "A Day at Disneyland"
San Francisco
Night Drive
Summer Heat
"I got a boyfriend named Susan"
Staying or going
'You're the locksmith'
Heartbreak

Livestream

4.1K 162 68
By Razznika

A/N: This is another awesome idea submitted by @xxRiouykxx <3 Hope you like it!

----------------------

'arianagrande is now live'

That was the first thing Y/N saw pop up on her notifications as she was aimlessly scrolling through Instagram. She got excited at Ariana's name popping up and quickly pressed on the notification which directed her to a black screen.

Ariana had no idea what she was doing with this live feed but she had just lost at "Mario Party" to Njomza and her 'punishment' was to do a 15-minute livestream on Instagram.

Usually, Ariana liked to keep her livestreams short and sweet, so she was at a loss when she was staring into the camera lens that was projecting her face to her 179 million followers for the next 15 minutes.
Luckily, she could see only a little over 30,000 of them were watching her at that moment. Well, that number minus 1 – Njomza didn't really count as she was watching the livestream, laughing at her friend's awkward appearance on screen.

"Hey guys, so I just lost at a game of Mario Party to Njomza. She said if I lost, I had to do a livestream for 15 minutes. Ya'll know I don't really stay that long on livestreams, so please entertain me." She dragged that "e" at the end, in a pleading manner for her fans to save her from this 15 minutes of awkwardness she was experiencing 30 seconds in.

She saw a lot of comments going by – mostly emojis of hearts and "ily". She giggled at some of the comments that were going by, she seriously thought her fans were the funniest. There were a few verified accounts – Tommy certainly loved commenting on how awkward she looked, so did Courtney and Alfredo. She mentally noted to kick their asses next time she saw them.

"You're boring" she heard Njomza tease her from the other room. She could definitely be heard on the livestream. This resulted in even more comments going through at how fans loved their friendship, asked if they were dating, a lot of "lmao" and "lol", agreeing with the rudeness of Njomza's comment.

On her side, Y/N laughed at all the comments she was seeing, loving how fans were teasing Ariana and how she was laughing at most of them, not taking herself seriously, which was refreshing to see coming from a star of her caliber.

Even though Y/N was a successful influencer on Instagram with a high follower count, she had always been fascinated and star struck by Ariana. She had been generously invited by Ariana's record label to some of her concerts, but never physically met the pop star before.

"Njomza, I swear to God, you can do this livestream if you want." Ariana replied, shouting to her friend in the other room.

"Nah I'm good, you sore loser." Njomza said laughing at her friend who was just awkwardly staring into the lens.

A few more comments followed, which Ariana read silently for the most part, interacting only to a certain amount of them.

Y/N decided it was the perfect moment to be silly and try to get her to laugh.

y/n/y/l/n – how about you go on a date with me? (:

Ariana saw the comment from Y/N go by and smiled.

"Why, hello Y/N."

She knew of Y/N but had never met her before. She followed Y/N on instagram and knew that Y/N followed her back. She always found Y/Ns content funny and looked forward to seeing her new posts every day. She was so down to earth.

It was something she really liked about her, her realness. She did also a lot to help animal shelters which was an absolute big gold star in Ariana's books. Not to mention she had two of the cutest dogs she regularly posted about.

The comments from her fan base went wild as they saw that Y/N was asking Ariana out.

"this better be a legit question Y/N."
"omg, did she really just ask Ari that?"
"Ari, say yes!"
"how cute would that be?!"

Ariana saw the different comments coming through at a very fast pace and she was absolutely surprised that her fan base was encouraging her to say yes to the proposal.

She must have been standing there like an idiot, without saying anything, because the comments quickly changed to:

"girl, don't leave Y/N hanging."
"Ari, close your mouth, you're drooling."
"hellooooo, Ari. The lady asked you a question lol"

Y/N didn't know why she felt so nervous all of a sudden. She had not expect her comment to stand out this way and this was now hitting her that her fans were pushing it to be a reality. She stared at Ariana, who was at a loss for words.

"Wow. Well...why not?" A smile broke across her face as she stared at the camera.

The comments kept coming up at an even faster pace this time:

"omgomgomgomg."
"this is too fucking cute."
"yaaaaas!"
"when?! we want the details!"

Y/N smiled as she couldn't believe that Ariana had agreed to go on a date with her. It started out as a joke, thinking her comment was going to be totally ignored and that would have been the end of that.
Thanks to her fans, this had now become quite real.

y/n/y/l/n – How about I pick you up tonight? Is that enough of a heads up? :p

Ariana was caught completely by surprise at the fact that it would be tonight. She was flailing inside but was not showing it on camera as she wanted to keep her composure.

"Livestream the date or it didn't happen."
"YES! Livestream the date!"
"Ari, you better Livestream the date!"

Her fans were crazy but she loved it.

"What do you say Y/N? You can take me on a date but the only condition is that we Livestream it to my fans." Ariana set a challenge to Y/N.

After all, if Y/N wanted to get with her, she had to get along with her fans. They were a part of her.

Y/N felt nervous at being under the public eye, especially under the eyes of the very overprotective fans Ariana had. She had seen what they were capable of if Ariana was sad or hurt. Not that this is what she was planning on doing.

y/n/y/l/n – If that is the only way of taking you on a date then your fans can join too through livestream (:

"Good answer!"
"u scored a point!"
"you can move on to the next level."

Ariana laughed at the comments.

"You guys are crazy yo. Y/N – pick me up at 7pm. I'll message you my address. Don't be late. To my fans, I adore you and tune in at 7pm for the date." Ariana said winking into the camera before turning it off.

Y/N and Ariana both stood there motionless once the stream was over, in their own respective apartments, unable to fully grasp what had just happened in only a few minutes.

Y/N was going on a date with Ariana Grande.
Ariana Grande was going on her very first date after a year of no dating, with Y/N.

She smiled at the perfect choice.

"What the fuck just happened." Njomza said pocking her head out of the room she was waiting in while Ariana had done her Livestream.

"Guess your challenge got me a date." She said, smiling, starting to feel excited about tonight while heading over to her best friend.
"Help me pick out what to wear?" She said linking her arm around hers as they made her way to Ariana's walk in closet.

Y/N barely had the time to get herself moving, make reservations at a wonderful Japanese restaurant, go wash her car, pick up some flowers, jump in the shower and get ready for her date. 7pm rolled around really fast and before she knew it, she was standing in front of Ariana's house at the address which had been sent by Ariana earlier.

Ariana stood inside, finishing the last touches of her make up. Njomza had left a bit earlier, wanting to give her some privacy before her date would start but she assured her friend that she would tune into the Livestream to see how it was going.

She heard a ring at her door and she knew it was Y/N ready to start their date. Y/N knew that once she rang that doorbell, Ariana would greet her at the door with the Livestream ready to start. She held the bouquet of flowers nervously which were already placed in a little matching vase. She had gotten her gerberas after the careful recommendation of some of Ariana's fans.

On the other side of the door, Ariana started the Livestream and instantly 50,000 people were watching. More than earlier.
She knew those numbers were set to rise as soon as the media would get the news of what she was doing.

"Hey guys, thanks for tuning in. So Y/N is on the other side of the door. Mind you, this is a date so I won't always have my attention focused on the phone but I'll try my best for you to always be able to see and hear us, but I hope you respect it when Y/N and I will need privacy." She started her livestream with this warning.

"oh they about to kiss fr."
"privacy? Ohhhh do tell."
"Privacy? PRIVACY? For what?!"
"What is this privacy you speak of?"

The comments instantly started to come through. Ariana smiled at them.

Y/N heard the door unlock and there stood Ariana, in person, in front of her, looking absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.
She had a selfie stick in her hand and the phone stuck on it. She instantly laughed at the sight and that they were really going to do this.

"Hey Y/N, don't you feel slightly intimidated being greeted with a camera right up in your face?" Ariana laughed at the amusing situation they both found themselves in.

"Hi Ari," She greeted back quickly, laughing at her earlier remark. "Yeah, this is definitely going to be interesting. Hey guys!" She waved to the phone and to Ariana's viewers.

"Polite, I like that."
"I like how she includes us."
"She's the one for Ari."

Njomza - "Give her the goddamn flowers Y/N!"

Not being able to see the Njomza's comment, Y/N was still hanging on to the flowers and realized this but only when Ariana was looking at them.

"Oh, these are for you. I hope you like these gerberas." She laughed, nervously, as she handed her the flowers, it was already in a vase so that it was easier and faster for Ariana to put away with no struggle.

"I do! I love these flowers, and you got them in lavender, my favorite color. You've clearly done your research." Ariana winked at Y/N.

Luckily her viewers were not able to see that as the phone was still aimed at Y/N.

Y/N's face lit up with a smile and was covered by a slight blush due to the wink from Ariana. She felt so nervous, but being in front of Ariana felt so right and so comfortable.

"A few of your fans helped me make the decision, let's just put it that way. Thank you guys!" She said the last bit to the camera again.

"You're welcome!"
"I love being part of this."
"I feel like a matchmaker."
"My baby is growing up so fast!" 

"Ready to go or shall I give you a few more minutes?" Y/N politely offered to Ariana as she saw Ariana grab her coat from the hanger near her door.

"No, I'm all set." She smiled and locked the door to her place. "Guys, for privacy reasons I'm going to pause for a moment until we're a bit further away from my place. I love you guys, but no one needs to know where I live." She winked and paused the camera.

"No one needs to know where you live except for Y/N, am I right? ;)"
"Y/n does....does that make her special?"
"no kissing during pauses!!"

"These guys are crazy I swear. Thank you so much for doing this, you really didn't have to." Ariana turned her attention to Y/N while they walked to her car.

"Like I said, if this was the only condition to take you on a date, there was no hesitation there. Thank you for accepting to go on a date with me." Y/N said, but quickly realized that she may have given a bit too much up of her feelings for the pop star.

Ariana noticed what she said, but kept silence, and instead smiled widely at the influencer.

"You're cute." She admitted to Y/N, which caused her to blush even more this time from that remark.

As they were nearing the car, Y/N jogged a bit ahead of Ariana in order to get the car door opened for her to step into.

Ariana loved the fact that Y/N was so considerate and polite. She had not been used to this kind of chivalry for awhile and she had missed it. Maybe this challenge Njomza set on her was a blessing in disguise.

Y/N closed the door after Ariana got in, being careful that nothing of hers was sticking out of the passenger door. She didn't want to ruin Ariana's lovely outfit she had on.

She then walked fast around her car and got into the driver's seat.

"The windows are tinted so normally it should be hard to discern where we are at the moment." Y/N said as she started the car.

Ariana loved this date so far and it had barely even started.

She took her phone and continued the video. The comments went wild.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME."
"What were you two doing?"
"What happened?!"
"We wanna know."

"Guys, chill. So, Y/N kindly got the passenger door opened for me and now we are on our way to the restaurant." Ariana said looking into her phone, summarizing the last few minutes where the stream was paused, which her fans felt were 2 hours.

"How very chivalrous."
"We stan."
"Don't bring her home too late Y/N!"

Y/N got a glimpse of the few comments as Ariana leaned in so that they could both be in the camera frame and they both posed in a silly way for a split second. 

Ariana seemed genuinely happy to be on this date and Y/N couldn't be happier having this opportunity to take her crush on a date.

"Don't worry guys, I promise I'll look after her and won't bring her back too late." She said, smiling to the camera.

Ariana was even bold enough to give her a quick kiss on the cheek as the fans went wild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
21.9K 642 24
Taylor Swift x female reader imagines. Requests open, just no smut.
1.3M 32.5K 198
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 * 💜 COMPLETED ♡ Ariana Grande x Female reader imagines. All imagines are written by me unless otherw...
468K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them