The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Meeting Our Dad

9.9K 285 153
By FreeFlyer68

   " Welcome home, dad. How was work? "

Dad just continued to smile. He walked over to us quickly. He grabbed Tamaki and flung him off of me. Tamaki hit the wall and dad pulled me up into a sitting position.

   " I'm sorry. I hated having to leave you alone last night. You must have been lonely. Oh, dear, my left arm has been bothering me lately. It's so sore like I went hand-to-hand with some ferocious beast. Maybe I've just been working too hard. "

   " Please, sir. It's not what it looked like. " Tamaki said

   " I could sure use a cup of hot tea right about now. "

   " Hote tea!? I'll get it for you! "

Tamaki stood up and walked to the kitchen he grabbed the teapot and started searching around the kitchen for stuff.

   " Do you use firewood to boil it, Y/n? Help me out, your dad wants tea! "

Dad then pushed Tamaki over and the pot flew away from them. I sat on the floor shocked by what was going on.

   " Oh my, would you look at that? I seem to have come across a little pest. Would you like to tell me why you're addressing my daughter with such informality, young man? "

   " Hey boss, what in the world is taking you so long? " Hikaru asked appearing in the doorway.

   " Whoa, check it out, that person we passed downstairs is Haruhi's father! " Kaoru said.

   " Hikaru! Kaoru! Help me out here! " Tamaki yelled.

The twins entered the room and started walking across Tamaki towards my dad with their hands held out. Thye took a long time to get to him because they kept walking on Tamaki.

   " It's nice to meet you Haruhi's dad. We're good friends with your daughters, the Hitachin Brothers. So you're a transvestite, aren't you? You're the first real transvestite we've ever seen! You finally put the moves on Y/n, huh boss? Sorry about him. He's a ladies' man if you know what I mean. He's a pheromone machine. In fact, I bet he's fooled around with more ladies than you can count! "

   " He likes to fool around, huh? " My dad said in a dark voice.

   " No! I'm not a ladies man! I'm a nice guy! I care about her! "

   ' What!? In!? The!? World!? Is going on here!? '

   " I'm being completely honest here. I care about Y/n like she's my own family. "

( Flashback )

   " Because if you treat me as Haruhi or one of your clients what's the real point in dating you then? I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but it's true. If you're going to treat me like one of your guests then it's just leading me on to think you might like me more than a friend. "

He looked speechless. He also looked hurt. I continued to walk leaving him behind stuck in his spot.

   " You're not one of my guests and you aren't my daughter. You are much more than that. "

   " Am I Tamaki?"

   " You are more than a guest. "

( Flashback Over )

It was quiet for a moment until he sat down at the table. I told Haruhi dad was home so she came back upstairs with the other Host Club members and we sat around the table once more. Tamaki sat in the corner sad about what happened.

   " I get it. You must be the Host Club I've heard so much about. You certainly are a fine looking bunch of young men. I'm not sure which of you I like best. What about you dear? I tell you what, why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka? That's the professional name I use at the transvestite bar I work at. "

   " Professional name? You mean, like a stage name? " Honey asked.

   " Exactly like that, Mitsukuni. "

   " Hold on! How did you know my name, Sir? "

   " Hm, you two are 3rd years Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka. And the two of you are first years in the same class as Y/n and Haruhi. You're the Hitachin twins, but I'm not sure which one of you is which! I've heard a lot about you! "

   " What? So Haruhi and Y/n told you about us? " Hikaru asked

   " No, Kyoya told me about you two over the phone. "

Dad turned towards Kyoya and they laid their palms together as he talked.

   " You know, you're really are a beautiful person, Ranka. " He said with a smile

   " Say what!? " Everyone but Ranka and Kyoya yelled.

   " Kyoya! " Tamaki said raising his voice and grabbing his shoulder.

   " We've been entrusted with the care of his precious daughters, it is only natural that we introduce ourselves and give him periodic reports. Ordinarily, that would be your job, wouldn't it? "

Tamaki's hand retracted and dad started talking to Kyoya again.

   " I'm impressed the club has such a capable president. But wait a minute, you're only the vice president, aren't you Kyoya? I guess that president of yours is pretty much good for nothing, huh? "

   " You've never mentioned this to me, dad! Why didn't you say that you've been getting calls from Kyoya~Senpai!? "

As Haruhi and dad started talking about it I leaned towards Kyoya.

   " You enjoyed that. "

   " Whatever do you mean? How could I possibly ever enjoy making Tamaki look bad? "

   " Kyoya you sneaky little devil. "

I looked back and saw Tamaki hide in the closet. I crawled to the closet and opened the door. I saw Tamaki growing mushrooms in the corner. I shut the door and crawled over to Tamaki.

   " Tamaki can you not grow mushrooms in the closet? "

   " This is how I show my sadness. By raising my mushroom babies. "

   " Babies? "

   " Yes. "

   " You're the father? "

   " Yes. "

   " Who's the mother? "

   " Well, it's in your closet so you're the mother. "

   " I didn't agree to children. "

   "Too late now. "

   " Tamaki, why don't you come out of the closet? Everyone is going to go to the supermarket so let's go. "

   " I don't want to. "

   " What do I have to do to get you to come out of the closet? "

   " Kissies. "

   " Tamaki... "

   " No one's watching, please..."

   " There's no other way to get you out of here?"

   " No. "

   " Alright fine. "

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

   " There you go, Tamaki. "

   " I didn't mean there! "

   " Well, you didn't specify. "

   " That's not fair! "

   " But it is. "

He grabbed my shoulders and leaned his head close to mine. He connected our lips in a sweet longing kiss. I kissed him back and closed my eyes. He leaned more on to me and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. We kissed for a few more seconds until he pulled away.

   " That's fair. " He said.

I rolled my eyes and blushed. I crawled out of the closet with Tamaki and we started making our way to the supermarket to find everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...
232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...