she's the one | im changkyun

By softiedany

she's the goddess of the school. can i steal her heart ? - changkyun- More

one
three
four
five
six

two

84 3 0
By softiedany

the mall

" ugh shopping is tiring sometimes" i walked sloppily.  kihyun besides me just smiling. he offered to bring some of the paper bags filled with freshly bought clothes.

" why you even bother to buy this much clothes ?" kihyun asked while peeked inside the paper bag. "ladies grow so fast" that's only my answer.

while i passed by a cafe, i saw a guy just chilling inside a cafe. he looked at me and smiled. i suddenly feel chills and avoided his eyes.

i felt my face is already blushed so i pushed my bro to walk faster. that guy is so cute :)

tomorrow

i placed my bag and sat. there's a new message from my brother.

kiki
sorry. can't take you at school. football practice. love u 💗

he is so cringey. that's why he haven't got a girlfriend.

me
that's okay. practice safely ;)

i closed my phone as the teacher is coming in. there was a new guy behind her. oh wait, the guy from cafe !

" as you all know, we have a new student. he is from aboard. changkyun, please introduce yourself please"

that guy said in his deep voice. " hi guys. my name is im changkyun. i just left the states and started study here. hope you guys can cooperate with me"

the whole class shocked. my friends besides me whispered to me. " his voice is so deep. deeper than the sea"

he took the seat behind me. i smiled when he passed my seat. he also smiled back.

after class

i stretched my body. i yawned and cleaned my stuff before i go back home. suddenly changkyun appears.

" hey, do we met before ?" he asked.
" yesterday i think i saw you at a cafe" i replied.
" oh you are the blushing girl"
" what did you call me ?"
" blushing girl. cute right ?"

whenever his smiles, his little dimples appeared. ugh so cute.

i quickly packed my stuff and left the class. but his hand grabbed my hand faster.

" lets go home together"

silence. silence between us. only footsteps been heard.

" so i need to the bus. see you soon ?" changkyun stopped in front of the bus station.

" see you soon, changkyun" i waved goodbye.

" bye, ....."

"hyerin"

"pretty name. bye, hyerin"  the bus arrived. he hopped on the bus and waved at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...