Connor X Reader

By _-Spyro-_

☆°~Blue Blooded~°☆ ☆°~Connor X Reader~°▪︎ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Grey is a detective, a rookie in Hank's eyes but a dete... More

☆°~The Beginning~°☆
I - The Android Sent By Cyberlife
II - Twenty Eight Stab Wounds
IV - A Personal Question
V - The Deviant And Its Pigeons
VI - Strange Side Of Humans
VII - More Then He Could Handle
VIII - Tracy Love
VIIII - Accepting The Facts
VV - Not Supposed To
IVV - What Do You Want?
IIVV - It's In The Evidence

III - RK800, The Prototype

55 5 2
By _-Spyro-_

Connor POV

☆°~♡~°☆

I followed Lieutenant Anderson into the captains office with Detective Grey behind us.

The Lieutenant sat down in the chair as Detective Grey stood behind him, and me behind them.

"I've got ten new cases involving androids on my desk every day."

The captain spoke

"We've always had isolated incidents. Old ladies losing their android maids and that kinda crap. But now, we're getting reports of assaults and even homicides, like that guy last night."

I saw the Detective shiver a little at the mention of the corpse from the night before. Were they cold?

"This isnt just CyberLifes problem anymore, it's now a criminal investigation and we've gotta deal with it before the shit hits the fan. I want you two to investigate these cases and see if theres any link."

"Why me- uh us!"

Lieutenant Anderson corrected himself as Detective Grey gave him a look,

"Why do we gotta be the ones to deal with this shit?"

The captain looked at the Detective,

"Do you have a problem Grey?"

He asked, calling them by their surname.

"Not a problem sir."

They said, folding their arms, I could tell by their stress levels they were telling the truth.

The Lieutenant shook his head, leaning forward in his seat

"I am the least qualified cop in the country to handle this case! I know jack shit about androids, Jeffery! I can barely change the settings on my own phone..."

Lieutenant Anderson said, trying to convince the captain who was annoyed.

"Everyones overloaded. I think you're perfectly qualified for this type of investigation."

"Bullshit!"

The Lieutenant stood up now,

"The truth is nobody wants to investigate these androids and you left me holding the bag!"

"CyberLife sent over this android to help with the investigation. It's a state-of-the-art-prototype. It'll act as your partner!"

"I have a partner!"

Lieutenant Anderson gestured to the Detective.

"Hank, you are seriously starting to piss me off! You are a police lieutenant, you are supposed to do what I say and shut your goddamn mouth!"

"You know what my goddamn mouth has to say to you, Huh?"

"Ok, ok... I'll pretended like I didn't hear that, so I dont have to add any more pages to your disciplinary folder 'cause it already looks like a novel! This conversation is over!"

The captain yelled.

"Jeffery, jesus christ! Why are you doing this to me? You know how much I hate these stupid things... why you doin' this to me?"

Lieutenant Anderson put his hands on the desk to be more direct with the captain.

"Listen, I've had just about enough of your bitching. Either you do your job or you hand in your badge. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do."

The Lieutenant slammed the door as he left and I shifted my gaze to the Detective who gave me a sorrowful look.

"I'm very pleased to have joined the team. I can assure you I'll do my very best-"

"Close the door on your way out and Grey... make sure Hank doesn't kill the android."

The captain sighed,

"Yes sir..."

Detective Grey said as they clasped my shoulder and steered me towards the door.

"Have a nice day captain."

I said over my shoulder as I ,in fact, did close the door behind us.

Once we were outside the Detective rubbed their hands over their face in frustration.

"I'm- urg really sorry about them Connor. Hank is... well he can be nice trust me and the captain..."

They shook their head.

"Humanity sucks."

They laughed. I did not understand their joke, humanity was in fact a very evolutionary thing, but I smiled nonetheless.

"I'm... gonna go get some coffee... find me if you need anything."

They said, stepping off the stairs and turning away.

I didnt exactly know what to do now so I chose to wonder around the office and see what I could understand about the Lieutenant and the Detective.

I walked to where Detective Grey was getting coffee simply to talk to them and learn more about them, after all we were on the same team now.

"Look at that-"

Officer Gavin laughed,

"Our friend the plastic detective is back in town!"

He joked, although I didnt think it was funny.

"Oh shut up Gavin."

Detective Grey scolded, they were filling up their coffee.

A double shot of espresso with no sugar.

"Congratulations on last night very impressive."

Officer Gavin clapped mockingly as the female officer beside him looked on in confusion.

"Hello. My name is Connor."

I said, introducing myself to the female officer.

Gavin tapped his fingers against the coffee table and walked over to me.

"Never seen an android like you before."

He sneered.

"What model are you?"

"Can't you read?"

Detective Grey sighed in resentment and gestured towards my jacket that had the word RK800 in bold on the front.

Officer Gavin ignored them.

"RK800, I'm a prototype."

I explained to him.

"A prototype?"

He scoffed,

"Android detective..."

He explained to the female officer.

"So machines are gonna... replace us all... is that it?"

He asked me, to which I didnt respond.

"Hey... bring me a coffee dipshit."

"Gavin dont-"

The Detective started, stepping up from behind me.

"Go on, bring me a coffee."

He repeated.

"Get a move on!"

He yelled,

"I'm sorry. But I only take orders from Detective Grey and Lieutenant Anderson."

I told him.

"Oh...oh..."

He laughed bitterly, then he proceeded to punch me in the stomach.

"Connor!"

Detective Grey yelled in shock, catching my one arm so I didnt completely fall on the floor.

"Gavin you bitch!"

They snarled.

"What you gonna punch a human?"

He teased, and by the Detectives high heart rate I would guess they might.

They let go of my arm, so now I was on one knee, walked over to Gavin and punched him in the jaw.

"Screw. You."

They said as he rubbed his jaw in pain.

They took my arm and helped me up,

"You ok?"

They asked me, concern was evident on their face... it made me think,

Why was a human worried about me?

"Yes, I am alright. Androids dont feel pain."

I explained.

They nodded once I was steady on my feet.

"We should go-"

They said, picking up their coffee from the counter and pulling me by my shoulder.

"I'll be at my desk if you need me. Just- don't go near Gavin alright?"

I nodded and they sighed, taking a sip of their drink.

"I'm already gonna get a huge talking to for punching that idiot... arg... I'll see you later."

They said to me with a smile.

They walked back to their desk as I continued to explore the office.

There were some jail cells off to the side and I approached one, notcing the android I had interrogated the previous night in the furthest one.

I walked up to it.

"They're going to destroy me..."

It said.

"I'm sorry. It's not what I wanted... but theres nothing I can do."

I explain to him, in comfort.

"I know theres something you didnt tell me... I need to know before they take you away..."

I told him, he didnt reply.

"The sculpture you made...tell me more about it."

"I'm going to die..."

Was all he responded with before he proceeded to look at the ground once more.

As I was about to walk away into the further offices back to the Detective and the Lieutenant, I heard a loud slam.

I turned to see the android slamming its head onto the glass dividing it from me.

Officers Chris and Ben heard the commotion and came into the room with me,

"Open the cell, quick!"

Officer Ben ordered as I watched the android slam its head over and over, more Thirium appearing on the glass.

By the time the officers had gotten the cell open the android had collapsed, presumably destroyed.

"I'll call CyberLife... clean this mess up."

Officer Ben said, as he exited the room.

Officer Chris closed the cell door and followed Officer Ben out the room.

I walked back over to Detective Grey's and Lieutenant Anderson's desks.

The Detective waved at me as they drank their coffee.

I gathered they really liked their coffee.

The Lieutenant grunted and didnt look my way as I approached him.

"I get the impression my presence causes you some inconvenience, Lieutenant. I'd like you to know I'm very sorry about that."

I say he didnt really respond positively to that so I tried again,

"In any case, I'd like you to know I'm very happy to be working with you. I'm sure we will all make a great team."

Still Lieutenant Anderson did not respond.

"Now that we are partners- or more formally a team- it would be great to get to know each other better."

I even smiled that time, but still he did not respond.

I glanced over to the Detective who gave me a sympathetic look,

"Is there a desk anywhere I could use?"

I asked,

"No ones using that one."

He pointed to a desk beside Detective Grey's.

They grinned as they pointed to the empty desk and I proceeded to sit down in the chair, glancing at the monitor and then to the Lieutenant.

"You have a dog right?"

"How do you know that?"

He asked bitterly.

"The dog hairs on your chair."

I explained.

"I like dogs."

That made Detective Grey smile and laugh at me, I smiled at their laughter and turned back to Lieutenant Anderson.

"What's your dogs name?"

He didnt respond for a moment,

"Sumo. I call him Sumo."

"And hes the cutest thing!"

The Detective chimed in,

"Do you listen to Knights of the Black Death?"

I asked the Lieutenant, I recalled his music.

"I really like that music. It's... full of... energy..."

I told him.

"You listen to heavy metal?"

He asked me, clearly disbelieving.

"Well, I dont really listen to music, as such... but I'd like to."

He looked at me strangely before turning back to his monitor.

"Have you known Captain Fowler for long?"

I asked him, recalling the incident in the Captains office.

"Yeah... too long..."

He replied, glancing at the window to Captain Folwers office.

"I was wondering... do you always arrive at the office at this time."

"Yes."

Detective Grey answered for him, shooting him a displeased look.

"I arrive when I arrive. Stop busting my balls okay?"

The Lieutenant responded.

"If you have any files on deviants, I'd like to take a look at them..."

I asked,

"Terminals on your desk, knock yourself out."

Lieutenant Anderson said annoyed.

"I warn you Connor, there are alot of new cases... it might take a while."

Detective Grey warned me,

"Thank you Detective, but I believe I will be efficient enough in reading these all today."

They laughed,

"Good luck!"

They winked at me, I believe it was supposed to be a playful thing.

I scanned all the files.

"243 files... firsts date back nine months... it all started in Detroit... and quickly spread across the country..."

I turned to the Lieutenant,

"An AX400 is reported to have assaulted a man last night. That could be a good starting point for our investigation."

When Lieutenant Anderson again didnt respond I stood and walked around to his desk,

"Ah jesus..."

The Lieutenant complained as I arrived at his desk.

"I understand you're facing personal issues, Lieutenant. But you need to move past them... and-"

"Hey! Dont talk to me like you know me. I'm not your friend and I dont need your advice okay?"

He told me,

"Hank... easy..."

Detective Grey warned him.

"I've been assigned this mission, Lieutenant."

I explained, leaning both hands on the desk beside him,

"I didnt come here to wait until you feel like working."

Lieutenant Anderson stood up and grabbed me by my jacket lapels.

Slamming me against the board that stood beside his desk.

"Hank, No!"

The Detective yelled with an icy tone as they walked around to us, Hank ignored them.

"Listen, asshole. If it was up to me, I'd throw the lot of yku in a dumpster and set a match to it. So stop pissing me off... or things are gonna get nasty."

"Hank you ass!"

Detective Grey yelled, grabbing his shoulder so he let go of me.

The two detectives glared at each other until officer Chris approached.

"Uh... sorry to disturb you all. I have some information on the AX400 that attacked the guy last night...its been seen in the Ravendale district."

"We're on it."

The Detective spoke, clearly agitated.

Lieutenant Anderson walked off, and I straightened my jacket as Detective Grey sighed and pinched the bridge of their nose in frustration.

"I'm sorry about him-"

They groaned,

"And Gavin... and the captain..."

I nodded.

"That's alright. Atleast you are pleasant."

They chuckled,

"I wouldn't say I'm pleasant, but for the right person I can be."

They grinned and put their hands in their jacket pockets.

"Come on, let's catch up with Hank and check out this supposed new information."

I nodded following after them.

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

A/N: Yeah! Also- screw you gavin...

Connor: atleast Detective Grey is nice.

A/N: YESSS THEY ARE!! ^///^
anyway that's all for now
Love u all my guardians
~Parker-6A5~
💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 297 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
1.9K 174 57
The android revolution failed, but Detroit is still reeling from the aftermath. One woman, Dr. Clara Hayes, has always been fascinated with androids...
1.7M 56.2K 105
"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." "Really? Well...alright. When will he or she arrive...
83.4K 2.2K 74
My name is Rose... Detective Rosalie Anderson, if I want to be formal... The niece of Lieutenant Hank Anderson... An ordinary 26 years old girl who l...