✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Engagement(4): Chapter 64

6.8K 405 159
By KavyaAgnihotri

After attending to his injury, Xiao Zhan went to the hall. Everyone was enjoying their best- some were having wine, some were having desserts, etc. Zhan's eyes searched for one person, his Yibo. Suddenly he saw his father and Mr. Wang were talking while Yibo was standing with his father. Zhan's lips curved upwards forming a smile as he went to his father.

"Hello," Zhan said softly looking at Yibo.

"Ah, CEO Sean Xiao, how's your wound now?" Xiao Shen asked looking at Zhan's forehead.

"It's fine, dad. Shijie did the bandage." Zhan smiled.

"CEO Sean, meet your fiance, Wang Yibo." Mr. Wang smiled as he looked at Zhan and then at Yibo.

"Hello." Zhan smiled as he stretched his hand for a handshake. "Dad, your choice is really good. He is extraordinarily handsome." Zhan said with a smirk while Yibo just extended his hand for a handshake.

"Isn't it?" Mr. Xiao chuckled. "Thanks to Wang Lian that he didn't deny my proposal."

"How can I?" Mr. Wang smiled. "Your son is so good that I cannot leave the opportunity."

"Uncle Wang, you are praising me too much," Zhan said as his lips stretched wide forming ear to ear wide smile.

"Zhan, won't you give your uncle a hug? It has been so days since we last met in person."

Zhan smiled as he hugged Yibo's father lightly while his eyes met Yibo's who averted his gaze from Zhan.

"Aww...no one is paying attention to my son-in-law." Mrs. Xiao interrupted.

"Mom." Zhan hugged as her. "How are you? It has been so many days since you talked to me...ouch...maaa."

"So many days huh?" Mrs. Xiao pulled Zhan's ear. "It's you who started all this. I tried to contact you, but I couldn't because you used high-level technology. Who asked you to do that, huh?"

"Ahhh...Maaa, it hurts! Let me go!" Zhan tried to move his head to get rid of getting pulled, but in fact, it resulted in more pain to Zhan.

"Xiao Liu, what are you doing?" Another woman said with a soft voice. "Zhan is not a kid. Let him go." She held Mrs. Xiao's hand softly.

"Ahh..." Zhan rubbed his ear and hid behind the woman. "Thank you, Aunty Wang, otherwise she will tear my ear."

"At least you should learn how to behave." Mrs. Xiao arched her brow. "See, how obedient and Wang Yibo is, he is not like you."

"Only if you know," Zhan mumbled.

"Huh?" Mrs. Xiao arched her brow. "Repeat again Mr. Sean Xiao."

"Aunty Xiao, you look beautiful today." Wang Yibo said with a smile.

"Aww...thats so sweet of you, my son." Mrs. Xiao smiled. "Look look, where are your manners, Zhan? Did you even greet Wang Su?"

"Aunty Wang, please adopt me. My mom always keeps saying 'Yibo is this...Yibo is that...Yibo, Yibo, Yibo." Zhan a scrunched his nose. "She likes Yibo more than me."

"Zhan, you know, you are becoming kid day by day." Mr. Xiao smiled.

"Xiao Shen, don't say that he is a kid. He caught Guanyao alone by himself." Mr. Wang patted Zhan.

"It's getting late for the event." Mrs. Wang smiled.

Zhan smiled and looked at Yibo who simply rolled his eyes. Zhan sighed and went on the stage, followed by Yibo.

As they went on the stage, everyone clapped their hands welcoming the couple. Mr. Xiao and Mr. Wang thanked everyone for attending the event.

Meantime, Zhan kept looking at Yibo while the latter looked at the guests.

After everything, putting his hands in his pocket, Zhan fished out the infamous $4000 engagement ring and knelt before Yibo.

"Wang Yibo, I know I did many faults and didn't inform you about anything. But I promise that I will take care if every moment. I love you and I will love you until I die and if there is a life after that, I'll love you then too. Will you give me a chance to take care of you? Will you marry me, Wang Yibo?"

As Zhan finished his words, almost everyone cheered Yibo to say yes. Yibo stood frozen at his place. A drop of tears escaped his eyes. He missed his Zhan's voice, his missed his cute confessions, he missed everything about his Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo as he didn't give any response. Yibo's lips curved up into a faint smile while his eyes were filled with different emotions, too many emotions to describe.

"Yes." Yibo smiled.

Zhan's lips stretched wide forming a huge smile. He stood up and opened his palm. Yibo softly put his hand on Zhan's and Zhan slid the ring into Yibo's ring finger.

"It looks beautiful," Zhan mumbled and implanted a soft kiss on Yibo's knuckles.

Yibo smiled and took Zhan's hand in his. He put his hand in his pocket and fished out the couple ring of the infamous $4000 ring.

Zhan's eyes widened as his eyes recognized the ring.

"Y-you...bought this for me?" Zhan uttered breathlessly, as he looked at Yibo. Tears swelled in his eyes, holding different emotions in them.

"Do you think I bought this for someone else?" Yibo smiled and slid the ring into Zhan's ring finger. "It looks beautiful." Yibo smiled.

As their engagement happened, the guests started to clap their hands, cheering the newly engaged couple. The girls started to scream saying that they were an ideal couple.

Zhan smiled and hugged Yibo tightly, burying his face into Yibo's neck. "I love you so much," Zhan mumbled.

"I love you too, my idiot." Yibo smiled as he softly patted Zhan. "We are in public."

"Sorry." Zhan sniffed and broke the hug. Then they got off the stage.

"My babies grew up so fast." Mrs. Xiao cupped Zhan's and Yibo's face. "You two look so good together."

"Mom, we are not kids." Zhan pouted.

"Yibo, don't listen to him. He thinks he grew up, but he is still a kid. He cannot even take care of himself." Mrs. Xiao glared at Zhan. "He doesn't take care of himself. He skips his meals and sleep when he is busy with work." Mrs. Xiao gently cupped Yibo's face. "Child, please take care of Zhan."

"Ma, it looks like I am 5yrs old kid and Yibo is my mama." Zhan rolled his eyes.

"You will be still our little kid." Mrs. Wang smiled. "I am so happy for you two."

"Can we talk with our kids?" Mr. Wang said, looking Zhan and Yibo.

"You are saying like we are holding you from meeting them." Mrs. Wang chuckled.

Mr. Wang was about to say something, suddenly a Japanese CEO Mr. Takumi appeared there.

"Mr. Sean, congratulations on your engagement." Mr. Takumi said.

"Ah...thank you, Mr. Takumi." Zhan smiled. "Dad, he is Mr. Takumi, the famous Japan Company CEO with whom Sean Corporation made a partnership a few months ago."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Takumi." Xiao Shen extended his hand for a handshake.

"Zhan." Bowen suddenly called Zhan.

"Hm? What happened?" Zhan asked.

"Few guests want to talk to you," Bowen replied.

"Sure." Zhan smiled. "Dad, uncle Wang, please talk to Mr. Takumi, I need to go." Zhan bowed and went to the guests.

Yibo's eyes watched Zhan going into the crowd of guests. Zhan was such a popular and successful businessman at such a young age, most of the CEOs wanted to have a chat with him. Yibo watched Zhan smiling with them while drinking wine.

After having their dinner together, Zhan and Yibo first left the avenue. Zhan sat in the driver seat while Yibo sat in the passenger seat.

"Yibo," Zhan said while driving. "Yibo..."Zhan again called out when he received no response from Yibo. He let out a deep breath and looked at him. "Yibo, I am sorry. I know I did a mistake. I should have told you about this. But I didn't want you to drag into this mess. I want you to lead a normal life, not a complicated life like me." Zhan sighed but still didn't receive any response. "Yibo, please...talk to me. I cannot take this anymore. I am dying from inside."

"How can you make decisions all by yourself?" Yibo snapped. "Do you think only you have the right to make all the decisions? You even said that our relationship as boyfriends came to an end. Then why did you ask my hand for marriage?"

"Yibo..." Zhan chuckled. "Perhaps you didn't notice it. I said OUR RELATIONSHIP AS BOYFRIENDS CAME TO AN END but I never said that I broke up with you or our relationship came to an end. What's wrong with ending the relationship as boyfriends? We are husbands now." Zhan explained and looked at Yibo whose ears already became red.

"You know how to play with words." Yibo rolled his eyes.

"That's who Sean Xiao Zhan is." Zhan smiled. But suddenly his expressions grew darker and his grip on the steering wheel tightened. Yibo noticed this. He knew that this sudden change of Zhan's attitude meant that something was going on in his mind.

"What happened?" Yibo asked.

"Yibo, I am going to drop you at your apartment. I have something important to take care of." Zhan's eyes were focussed on the road. "I will join you later. If it becomes late, then sleep. Ok?"

"Where are you going?" Yibo asked looking at Zhan.

"I remembered something important," Zhan replied.

"Cannot I know about it?" Yibo glared at Zhan. "I am your husband."

"Well..." Zhan took a deep breath. "I am going to the police station to meet Zan Jin. I already told Yu Bin to keep an eye on him, but still, I have to go there."

"I will accompany you," Yibo said.

"Yibo, please don't be so stubborn," Zhan said coldly. "I don't want you to see me as a monster. You know Xiao Zhan but you never saw Sean Xiao. Sean Xiao is not the softie Xiao Zhan you know, instead, he is a monster and a ruthless businessman who deals with his enemy without showing any mercy."

"Still I want to accompany you, Sean Xiao," Yibo replied in a cold voice, matching with Zhan's. "I am going to take care of Wang Corporation soon. So I know everything about business."

Zhan sighed in defeat and decided to take Yibo to the police station. On reaching the place, Zhan directly went to Yu Bin.

"How's he doing?" Zhan asked Yu Bin.

"We still didn't do anything yet." Yu Bin replied.

"Good," Zhan replied coldly. "Can I see him?"

"Mn." Yu Bin nodded and took Zhan to the cell where Zan Jin was sitting alone while Yibo followed Zhan. A smirk appeared on Zhan's face as he saw Zan Jin sitting alone.

"How are you doing, my dear?" Zhan smirked as his eyes met with Zan Jin's. "Don't worry, I won't let you go that easily. I will make sure that you will face the most brutal torture ever existed on the earth. You will beg for mercy but no one is going to help you." Zhan growled like a beast at the last words, sensing shivers down Yu Bin as well as Yibo's spine.

"Do whatever you want." Zan Jin replied emotionlessly.

"Good." Zhan titled his head while his lips curved into an evil smile. "How about leaving you in a cage of hungry mice for 20 minutes?"

"Zhan!" Yibo held Zhan's shoulder. "What are you saying!? Are you out of your mind? He just suffered huge losses and you are trying to do inhumane torture on him?!"

"That's why I told you not to accompany me." Zhan stared at Yibo. "He kept you away from me, he tried to destroy your trust on me, he tried to separate us, he tried to kill my shijie!" Zhan yelled. "Do you still want me to stay cool and pretend like nothing happened?"

"You can leave the matter on Yu Bin. He can take care of it." Yibo said softly, trying to calm down the beast that woke up in Zhan. "We are a newly engaged couple. Don't you want to spend some time with me?"

Zhan's eyes softened at Yibo's words. He looked at Zan Jin for once and left the police station.

"Yu Bin, don't be too harsh on Zan Jin," Yibo said. "He recently lost everything including his love. So please don't listen to Zhan. Just give him punishments that he could bear, don't give him heavy punishments." Yibo smiled and followed Zhan.

As Yibo came out, he saw Zhan standing at the car.

"What took you so long?" Zhan said walking towards Yibo.

"I just had a small talk with Yu Bin." Yibo smiled.

"Let's go home. I feel exhausted." Zhan said in a tired tone.

As he walked a few steps, he suddenly felt the land beneath his feet was moving. He closed his eyes and held his head trying to return his normal self but soon his legs felt weak and body felt light. The next moment his world became black.

____________________________

Sorry for the late update. Hehe😅😅

I have made covers for the new book ie YiZhan version of my book The Mission. Yesterday, I just got startled by the ZhanYi comments. I thought most of my readers will comment as Top Yibo and bottom Zhan, but it turned out to be top Zhan and bottom Yibo.

So it's going to be ZhanYi, top Zhan X Bottom Yibo one

I cannot express how happy I am. I personally love ZhanYi than YiZhan. Thank you for choosing ZhanYi.

Now I need help from you.

I edited two covers for it but I can't chose one between them.

Please do chose a cover for me. *makes puppy eyes*

Cover: 1

Cover: 2

Please do chose one for me. I will update this one as soon as this book gets completed.

. stay safe from corona

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.5K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
438K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
247K 14.5K 24
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] With his good looking face, you surely will turn your head just to follow him. A King in his own castle, slaying you...
20.9K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...