The Imperishable Flame⎪✓

By IAmEmmaHey

"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." ... More

❨01❩
❨02❩
❨03❩
❨04❩
❨05❩
❨06❩
❨07❩
❨08❩
❨09❩
❨10❩
❨11❩
❨12❩
❨13❩
❨14❩
❨15❩
❨16❩
❨17❩
❨18❩
❨19❩
❨20❩
❨21❩
❨22❩
❨23❩
❨25❩
❨26❩
❨27❩
❨28❩
❨29❩
❨30❩
❨31❩
❨32❩
❨33❩
❨34❩
❨35❩
❨36❩
❨37❩
❨38❩
❨39❩
❨40❩
THE FLAME SERIES

❨24❩

7.3K 244 98
By IAmEmmaHey

♂︎

..... who's ready for some smut? ... hehe, I am ...

A moan escapes her lips through the kiss and it awakens a fucking desperate side of me, a side that only she knows how to provoke. Grabbing her wrists, I push her against the wall and lock her arms above her head. My lips move down her jaw and neck, her intoxicating sweet scent is everything I can focus on. She is dangerous. 

"Fuck, Elijah..." She moans and I tighten the grip on her wrists. My lips land on hers again and she responds with as much eagerness as me, my tongue dominates her and I try to control how badly I want to slam her onto the bed and fuck her until she can't even spell her own name. This needs to be at her pace though and I don't want to force her to do anything. 

My hands let go of hers and I grab her thighs, she jumps on instinct and hooks her delicious legs around my body. My eyes meet hers and she smirks down at me, "Getting bold, are we?"

Smiling at her, "Only when it comes to you, love."

She hums and comes closer, "I can definitely live with that."

Our lips meet a second later and the desperation is clearer by the minute, she rips my shirt away from my body leaving me shirtless and I pull her long shirt over her head. The sight of her perfect body only covered by panties and a bra drives me crazy and the strain in my pants is almost painful by now. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful."

She guides my head to hers with a shy smile, "Just kiss me."

Grabbing her thighs again, I walk us towards her bed where I gently throw her down onto her back. She smiles and inches up to the pillows where I join her, supporting my own body weight I look down at her beautifully flushed face, her lips are swollen and the sight makes the strain more painful. She is the fucking sexiest girl I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. 

Kissing down her neck, I keep going and touch her breast. Reaching behind her back, I unclasp the bra and remove it before throwing it onto the floor. Her perky breasts are proudly standing right in front of me, her tan nipples hardened and it provokes a knot in my gut. Irresistible

Allowing my tongue to pleasure her, I lick her nipples and moans escape from her shivering body. Every sound from her taunts how hard I am. Massaging her right nipple, I lick the left one and she tenses underneath my body. 

"This is... Incredible," She stutters, having her unraveling in front of me is so painfully sexy. 

Dakota unbuttons my pants and I help remove them, leaving me in my boxer briefs. The sight of her innocent stare on my dick makes it fucking hard to keep my composure, this isn't the time to rush into anything though. I want us to enjoy this. 

 A sudden jolt goes through my body when she palms me from outside the piece of fabric, moving up and down my length in a teasing manner. A rough shiver goes down my spine as a ragged breath falls from my mouth, this is pure torture. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations, the thought of Dakota being the reason for me feeling like this makes me harder and it is almost too painful by now. 

"Can I try something, Lij?" She asks and my eyes meet hers, there is a hint of curiosity and boldness behind those familiar irises. 

Nodding and trying to control all the possibilities flashing through my mind, "Of course, love."

She stands up from the bed and my eyes scan the beautiful body standing in front of me, her curves are deliciously hugging her body, the small scars and stretch marks are a reminder of how strong she is. She tries to hide them unconsciously and I urge her not to, she is so fucking stunning and her body is her story, no part of her story should be a reason for her to be ashamed. Not with me. 

"Please lay down," She says and bites her lip, my stomach wrenches in anticipation as I lay down on my back. 

She slowly pulls my boxers down my legs and stares at my length, not really acting upon it. A few seconds pass and I'm tempted to ask her what is happening, but some part of me wants to see what she does. Suddenly she crawls in between my legs and grabs my hardened dick between her delicate hands, the electricity exploding in my crotch is fucking insanity. She has so much power over me without even knowing. 

My eyes close when her hands move up and down my dick, the slow rhythm making it hard for me to control myself. Slow isn't really my deal, but this is Dakota and I need her to feel safe with me. I want her to feel free to experience and try out new things, with no judgment. So when her full lips suddenly wrap around my dick, the painful strain almost makes it hard for me to breathe. 

"Oh, fuck, Dakota..." I moan and open my eyes to look at her moving up and down my length in a taunting manner, her ass in the air and the sight of her breasts moving freely. If this isn't fucking heaven, then shit, I don't want to be there. 

She picks up her pace and the way her tongue dances freely down my shaft and ends up on the tip of my dick, she knows what she's doing to me. Not being able to stop myself, I grab a fistful of her brown hair and tug lightly, a moan escapes from her and the sound vibrates down my crotch almost making me cum in her mouth. 

A shiver tortures my body as every muscle tightens, the build-up to an orgasm overwhelming me. The sensations driving me crazy as my love is offering her pretty mouth to pleasure my dick, the determination in her movements, and how badly she tries to keep it going. My balls tighten painfully and the pounding in my chest makes it known what will happen. 

"Love, I'm going to cum," I rasp out in desperation and she looks at me with such purpose. There is a subtle acceptance and the thought of her swallowing drives me over the edge as my dick begins convulsing, cum spurts out into her willing mouth and my body twists with each spurt. She accepts all of it and when I'm done, she swallows all of it with pride. Her thumb runs over her swollen lip and she licks some excess cum off while looking me straight into the eyes. 

Some primal instinct kicks in, as I grab her shoulders and lay her down onto her back. Pulling her panties down her legs, she is completely naked in front of me and the sight of her like this awakens my dick again. My fingers find her clit and she is completely soaked, I draw in a sharp breath at the same time as her. Rubbing her clit, I look at her beautiful body shivering on the bed, her eyes are staring me down and looking at her lips is fucking hard. She is dangerously sexy. 

Keeping eye contact, two of my fingers enter her tight pussy and start moving in and out, massaging her warm inner walls. She wiggles underneath my fingers and the airy moans filling the room are proof enough of how both of us are done for each other. 

"Please," She whispers. 

"Please what?" I smile down at her and pick up my pace. She squirms and closes her eyes tightly, her mouth forming a small 'O'. 

"I want you," She answers and I don't waste another second. Grabbing a condom from my discarded pants, I put it on my throbbing dick and climb between her milky thighs. Placing myself at her entrance, I look into her eyes and push forward. There isn't the same look of discomfort on her face and I'm fucking relieved. 

Her pussy hugs my dick and the warmth truly is welcome as I momentarily shut my eyes. Moving in and out of her, I have to give myself the wish of looking at her while she is pleasured, her flushed cheeks are sucked in with every sharp breath, her hair is crazy, both the bun and glasses long gone. This is the rawest I will ever have her and I'd be damned to take it for granted. 

"Elijah..." She moans and the sound reaches my ears immediately, provoking a rough shiver down my spine as I pick up my pace. The wet sounds, our moans, everything fills this room up and it's so fucking incredible. My fast pace stimulates louder moans and her hands find my back before her nails dig into the skin, the slight pain is a fucking turn on and I will myself to stay in control before I start pounding into her tight pussy. 

By each thrust the pressure intensifies in my groin, the shivers run down my spine and there is a fucking amazing feeling of ecstasy building in the back of my mind. Dakota arches her back and her hardened nipples are in my line of sight, by looking at them it's damn near impossible to keep myself together. 

Her squirming body starts shivering violently as her nails grow rougher, "I'm gonna..."

"I know, love," I say, my hoarse voice near unrecognizable. 

Not a second later she convulses underneath my body and the sight of her eyes shutting tightly, her mouth forming an 'O' shape and the reddening of her cheeks going down her chest and up her stomach as well. All of this contributes to me picking up my pace as the tension builds in my dick, my balls tighten and my dick cums into the condom. My mind goes blank as I fall down upon her, trying to support my own weight and not crushing her. 

Her tired hands find my hair as she starts playing with the brown strays, there is a feeling of relaxation and home that hits me whenever I'm near her. It fucking scares me, but at the same time, I don't want it to be any different. 

Minutes pass and both of us return to our minds, she smiles at me shyly and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Was the blowjob good?" The question is asked in a shy whisper and I barely manage to catch it. 

Grabbing her hand in mine, I tilt her chin up to look me in the eyes, "It was so fucking amazing, love."

A blush creeps up her cheeks and she looks away from me again, this is dangerous for both of us. We are slowly, but surely, placing ourselves in a hurtful situation and nothing can or will prepare us for what is to come. Even with all this in mind, she is still the one exception for me, she is the one willing to make this sacrifice for. Her grey eyes, curly hair, her beautiful freckles, her laugh, her kind heart, fucking everything makes this girl worth all the pain. I'm so fucked.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
700K 38.5K 78
Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally. And now he is ba...