Harry, Edward and Marcel

By 1D_Does_he_know

{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue 53

Chapter 38

463 11 2
By 1D_Does_he_know

CHAPTER 38

3rd person P.O.V

💢I thought I would have a go at 3rd person perspective for this chapter but if you don't like it, don't worry, this will be one of the only times I do it💝💢

Harry stood in the shower and let the cold water wash over his body. He's been moving so fast lately that he hasn't had much time to just think. He tried to wash off all his mixed feelings with the cold running water but each emotion stayed with him. How would a normal person react to his situation? He didn't know how to feel or what to do and he was wondering how someone else would feel. He was anxious, angry, depressed and scared. In a more simple form, he was just confused. Confused about how it started, confused about why someone would even do this to his or anyone else's family, confused about what is happening and over everything, he was confused about what to do next. A knock on the door startled him out of his daze.

"Harry, we go on in ten minutes," Liam called from outside the bathroom door. "And I need to have a shower too," he knocked again.

"I'm getting out now," Harry called back as he turned off the water and stepped out. He dried himself with his towel before wrapping it around his waist and opening the door.

"What took you so long?" Liam half-heartedly joked as Harry walked passed him. When Harry was out of the doorway, Liam walked inside and closed the door behind him.

"Have a good shower?" Edward asked, his top half now bare, revealing all his tattoos on is left arm, his scars on his right wrist (which Harry had never noticed before but the sight of them really worried him, 'does Edward cut as well?' he thought) and his large scar from his rib surgery. Harry nodded but stared in question at his brother's bare chest. "It's hot," Edward replied to his gaze, simply, shrugging before heading towards the fridge. Harry nodded in agreement at his statement before walking towards his room to get dressed.

Louis continued to fiddle with the computer settings as he tried to set up the livestream. "Done," he whispered to himself as it turned on. He smiled into the camera.

"Louis, is it ready?" Niall asked from the floor.

"Yeah," Louis relied. "It's on right now. Hi," he waved to the camera.

"Really?!" Niall said excitedly, jumping from his place near the wall and raced over. He ran from behind the computer and jumped, trying to make it over both the coffee table and the open laptop that sat on it. He jumped high but his foot kicked the laptop shut.

"Niall!" the people watching from home were able to hear Louis yell before the laptop closed fully, losing connection.

"What the hell Niall," Louis scolded as he opened the laptop and tried to restore connection.

"Sorry," Niall muttered, his cheerful sprit dying as he was scolded. "I'm just excited. We haven't done a twitcam or a livestream for ages," he tried to explain.

"Whatever, it's back up now," Louis spoke. Niall sat on the ground being seen in the corner of the screen. He smiled at the camera, not moving any other part of his face or body. "Okay, you stay here, I'll tell everyone that it's ready," Louis said, standing up and walking out of the camera's view. He went over to the kitchen to talk to Edward.

"Hi," Niall whispered into the camera. Looking at Niall through the computer screen was slightly creepy to all watching from home. He didn't move or even blink, his breathing was slow and couldn't be seen through the screen. He looked like a creepy smiling statue. The livestream continued to roll as the other boys got ready, not knowing Louis had set it up ten minutes early.

Zayn walked across the room, the camera able to see him in the background. He walked by again but stopped half way, all 17 million people who had tuned in able to see him standing in his black underwear. "Did Liam get in yet?!" he called to someone as he scratched his butt. Niall sniggered when he saw. "What?" Zayn asked, going over to him. He stood in front of the computer, his butt the only thing that was able to be seen.

"Oh nothing, it's just," Niall said slowly.

"Just what?" Zayn rolled his eyes, slight annoyance coming up. He scratched his butt again.

"It's just that you're scratching you arse in front of now 21 million peoples' faces and I assume most of those people are young girls," he tried hard not to laugh hysterically.

"Fuck," Zayn yelled, jumping out of view like he had been burnt. He went behind the computer and leaned over, the camera now seeing his upside-down face as he glanced over to see how many people were watching. The viewers were rapidly increasing. Now there was approximately 24 million people watching everything that they did.

"I have to get dressed," Zayn muttered to himself.

"Well, you should at least put some pants on," Harry said cheekily as he walked up from behind Zayn and swatted his butt playfully.

"Yeah, I'm only wearing my pants. It's too hot for a shirt," Edward said as he gathered his papers from the desk. Zayn nodded and went over to where he had thrown his pants.

"Hey," Harry said into the camera as he sat down behind Niall on the couch. "I just want to let you know that we won't really read anything you write in the comments. We might while we wait but after that you guys might as well stop typing," Harry told the crowd.

"And we're still getting ready so we won't properly start for a little while. We said we'd start at 12, which we will, but we still have five minutes of doing nothing and you guys just watching us," Niall told the viewers.

"So this is what I wrote," Edward said holding up two piles of papers. He stood behind the camera. "This pile is an actual script," he said, putting the pile of papers down next to the computer on the coffee table. Niall and Louis stared at the papers as the top one slowly lifted and descended as the fan on the roof lifted it. "But because I know that you guys are One Direction and you guys like to muck around and frankly I know your fans love watching it, I've written bullet points. I've taken the most important stuff from the paragraphs and made them into bullet points. But honestly, if you choose this one, Harry and I would have to do most of the talking because we're the only ones that actually know what's going on," he finished. Edward placed the papers with the bullet points down on the other side of the computer.

"I do think you're right with the mucking around bit," Louis stated.

"I think we should do the bullet points," Zayn said, walking around Edward and the coffee table and sitting on the ground next to Niall. "Oh. And thanks a million for writing this all out. I couldn't imagine doing all this work myself," he added. Edward nodded.

"Well, you don't get good grades in school if you don't try a little at everything. This was nothing," he shrugged.

"You get good grades?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much straight A's," Edward shrugged again.

"Yeah," Harry spoke, ignoring that Zayn and Edward had had a small convocation and going back to the bullet point script. "I think we should do the bullet points. Thanks for writing it Edward," he smiled. Edward nodded.

"I'll go get us all a drink while we wait for Liam," Edward said as Louis leaned over Niall and handed out the bullet point papers. Edward nodded as he watched the others scan over the words before he went over to the kitchen.

"Okay, time to check the comments," Zayn said, rubbing his hands and searching. "This person here says," he clicked on it. "Hi boys," he read. "Can you prove that Harry has a brother?"

"Well I think that's a bit straight forward but yes, we can prove it. Don't know why we would need to, asking us to is a little rude but Edward's in the kitchen like you guys just heard, he'll be here soon," Louis said.

"This person thinks that it's just computer effects. Well miss TroodyToody529, when Edward's done Harry and all of us will hold his hand," Zayn said sassily. "And is it wasn't true, how would you explain the incident yesterday?" he asked rhetorically.

"Why are you guys being so rude?" Harry asked the computer. "Why do you all think this is some sort of stunt? I have two brothers and we need to talk to you guys about it. No more comments about that or I'm sorry but we'll block you from our twitter pages," he said fiercely into the camera.

"This one says, 'please call me' and their number is here. Okay," Niall said, pulling out his phone. "Just don't ask for a twitter follow. We're a bit busy at the moment," he typed into the phone. "And I don't want to be rude but as soon as Liam comes out I'll have to go and please don't call my number again or give it to anyone," he said as he pressed the speaker button and the phone rang and rang and rang.

"Oh my god!" the girl on the other side of the phone screamed once she had answered the call. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm good," Niall said in a fake rough accent. "I was just wondering if your refrigerator was running," he said in his fake voice, the other boys starting to giggle.

"Ha," the girl laughed. "Yes it is," she giggled.

"Good, because I'm hungry and.... Wait, I forgot the punch line," the last part he spoke in his normal voice.

"You idiot Niall," Louis laughed, taking the phone from him. "Hello," he said into the phone.

"Hi," the girl spoke. "Louis, can I please talk to Edward?" she asked excitedly.

"I guess, he's in the kitchen, I'll get him," he said, standing up. "Yo Edward! It's for you," he yelled. Edward turned around and caught the phone as Louis tossed it over to him.

"Yello," he said, checking that she was on loud speaker so the other boys and the viewers could hear what she was saying.

"Hey!IwaswonderinghowitfeelstobeanormalpersonandnowyounotonlygettohangoutwithOneDirectionbutyouareHarryfreakingStylesbrother?!!" She yelled excitedly through the phone, her voice fast but Edward was able to understand it.

"Older brother actually," he smiled into the phone. He was pretty lucky that his brother and his band have such a high profile. Well, sometimes it's good but sometimes it's very very bad. He does know that and he knows what he shouldn't do in public like he used to. Some things he used to do could affect Harry. "And to answer your question, it feels pretty good," he said to the girl.

"I LOVE YOU!!" she screamed through the phone.

"But you don't know me?" he said confused he wasn't able to understand how she could say that. She's never met him and it's not like he was a celebrity that she looked up to, but he shrugged it off.

"Did you like One Direction before you found out that you were brothers with Harry?" she asked, her voice slowly going back down to normal speed.

"No actually," Edward laughed. "I envied them-"

"What!" Niall yelled. "I thought I knew you. We were so close, why didn't you tell me?" he said half-jokingly, half very very serious and a little offended.

"It's just that you guys had everything. Fame, money, music, all the girls you wanted, and you were the same age as me. All I had were basically the clothes on my back, school peers that feared me and a beating waiting for me at home every afternoon. If I had the tiniest bit of what you had I would not have taken any of it for granted like I had assumed you guys did," he confessed. "But I don't think that anymore" he assured. "I was 100% wrong. You guys act like normal 17 to 19 year olds. You guys are humble with what you have and you don't go around flashing your money everywhere you go. Now I know why all the girls love you so much," he smiled as the others blushed at his compliments.

"Awww, thanks Eddy," Harry smiled, walking over and giving him a hug. Louis turned the computer around so the camera would see what the brothers were doing. Edward awkwardly pat Harry's back. When Harry ended their embrace Edward frowned.

"Don't call me Eddy," he said half-jokingly half-seriously.

"Sorry," Harry mumbled before turning back to the boys. "Hey," he smiled. "The water in the bathroom just stopped. Liam's out. We can start soon," he said as he walked over and took his place back on the lounge.

"Okay, I have to go now, bye," Edward said into Niall's phone. The girl said a quick goodbye as Edward hung up. Edward walked over holding the water glasses and the phone on a tray. He placed them on the coffee table next to the computer Louis had turned again to face them on the lounge. Edward then sat down next to Harry and the end of the couch, Harry now in the middle between Edward and Louis.

The bathroom door opened and Liam, wearing only a tied white bathrobe, stepped out and walked towards the boys. He came over and squeezed in next to Louis and the lounge arm. Niall cleared his throat.

"Ummm, Liam," he said, looking at his friend through the computer.

"Yeah buddy," Liam said, looking down at Niall on the ground.

"The camera is on. And it's live," he said. Liam's eyes opened in shock. He looked down at his lap and pushed the fabric between his legs before closing them.

"Just in case people could see," he blushed. "Zayn, would you please switch with me?" he asked. Zayn nodded and stood up, swapping his spot on the ground for Liam's spot on the lounge. "I can't be bothered to get changed and it's not like they haven't seen me topless before. If it slips they'll see my chest not my peni-"

"Patty cake!" Harry yelled.

"What?" everyone said, looking at Harry who had a very serious expression plastered on his face,

"Why did you yell patty cake?" Niall asked.

"Because," Harry said, "I just want to be careful with what we say."

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" Louis questioned.

"I don't I guess. Not like we always use innocent words," he shrugged.

"Okay," Edward clapped, getting everyone's attention. "Maybe we should start. I bet some of the people watching would have better things to do like sleep, do homework, or feed the pets," he said, looking into the camera like he could see the people in it and scolded them for not doing what they needed to.

Liam reached over and grabbed his script and quickly scanned it. "So, time to start?" he looked up to the brothers who were whispering to each other.

"Yep," Harry said. "Okay people," he said into the camera. "Thank you, all 32 million and counting of you-"

"Wait!" Edward yelled panicked. "32 million?!" he yelled. "I thought it was just 32 people!" he yelled.

"No. We're One Direction, Edward. Did you reckon only 32 people would watch?"

"Yes!" he yelled while he stood up hastily and ran off camera.

"Of all times to get camera shy Edward!" Harry yelled as he chased Edward who had run into the bedroom and slammed the door closed behind him.

"You guys should start," Harry spoke, looking over his shoulder at the others who were looking at him perplexed.

"We-we can't. You guys are the only ones that know what's going on," Niall said.

"Then read the real script not the bullet points," Harry said angrily as he continued to try and push the door open.

"Go away Harry, I'm fine!" Edward called through the door.

"We should start from the beginning then," Liam said as the brothers continued to argue.

"Okay. First off, thank you all 33 million and counting people for tuning in to watch us. We know that it may be like midnight where some of you are and we're really appreciative that you would make the effort to stay up and watch us. I would also like to thank the millions of people that have tuned in to watch us that aren't even our fans. If we're lucky we normally get like 5 million so thanks for the fans that don't usually tune in as well and thanks to everyone else."

"Enough with the thank yous," Zayn interrupted. "We want to get started by explaining why we have a script. We have one because what is going on at the moment is very hard for us, especially the brothers. We have a script because we want to tell you guys only the truth but we don't want to accidently say something we're not ready for you to know."

"Okay," Louis spoke, looking down at his script. "As most of you know by now, Harry had let you guys into a major secret about a week ago. He had only told us about it like a month and a half ago as well," he added. "Anyway, he had stated that he is an orphan and the family you guys had previously thought he was in, was just a foster family-"

"He had told you guys that not only is he an orphan but he is a triplet and that he had recently found his two long-lost brothers," Niall spoke. "Edward and Marcel. We all tried to stay out of the spot light until the night Harry had told the DC crowd. You have actually seen the two of them before. You saw all three of the Styles' at the airport when we originally arrived here and the other time you saw all three of them together was the morning before they told you. They were on top of the building on their balcony."

******************************

For the next half an hour, the four boys explained to the growing number of viewers what had happened in only vague detail. They had told the people that Marcel had been kidnapped and the shooting happened after a week of no news about him. They had told the viewers that yes, Marcel had been hurt, (but they didn't mention how he was hurt, they left out the cuts, the bullet and over all, they did not tell the 35 million people that Marcel had amnesia) and was recovering in hospital. They explained how that they just need privacy in this time of need and that they would appreciate it if no on made up any more rumours about anything that was going on with their private lives.

"Okay, before we leave, we need to ask you guys to use your powers as Directioners to find someone for us," Niall spoke to the camera.

"Just wait," Louis said, standing up and walking over to the bedroom door. "Maybe they would like to explain this," he said over his shoulder to the boys. Edward had let Harry into the room and they had spent the whole broadcast in the bedroom, talking.

Louis knocked on the door. "Yeah," Harry called through the door.

"We're about to finish but I was wondering if you two wanted to be the ones to talk about Dalia." Louis spoke. There was silence from the other side.

"Sure," a voice spoke softly, hardly audible through the wood. The door opened slowly and the brothers stepped out.

"You alright Edward?" Louis asked and he just nodded.

"Yeah, sorry. You guys may be used to it but 32 million people is a lot for me. For non-rock stars like myself I guess it's pretty hard to not be a little self-conscience," Edward explained as he walked over to the boys. He stood behind the camera and asked how many people were watching now.

"It steady at about 35 million," Liam informed him. Edward nodded and took a deep breath before he stepped around the computer and took his place on the couch again, this time he had a shirt on. Harry and Louis quickly found their seats again and waited for Edward to start.

"Okay," Edward whispered to himself nervously. "Okay, so there is a person that we need to find. She could be anywhere in the world by now and we only know a few details on what you look like so this could pretty much be mission impossible. Before I start to describe the person that we are looking for, I need you to know something. If you know that I'm talking about you, could you please please tell us. We're desperate and we need you. Don't think, 'oh I'm not that important' or 'they couldn't possibly mean me' we need you," Edward finished explaining.

"We're looking for a girl called Dalia. Marcel met you a few minutes before the shooting happened. He describes you as, and I quote, 'the most beautiful person in the entire world.' He also said you have silky brown hair that flows down to your elbows, that your eyes are a perfect shade of blue. You looked like you could have possibly been about sixteen or seventeen and that you do something you shouldn't," he said nervously. He thought that heaps of people would try and pretend to be the Dalia they wanted and they don't want anyone to go the extreme and cut themselves to try and make it more believable.

"He also signed something for you. If you think you are the girl we're taking about or you think you know the Dalia we want, could you please dm a selfie to the Instagram account I'm about to make. Just wait," he said as he quickly grabbed his phone and made an Instagram account. After about a minute he put his phone down and looked back at the camera.

"Could you please dm a selfie to @findmy_Dalia and in the comment under your selfie could you please write what Marcel had signed on the picture. You know, like, if he had signed his name, you need to write 'Marcel.' When we leave I'm going to give the password to the boys so they can go on the account too. If we find you we will pay for your flight and any expenses it takes to get you here. We really need you. Thanks to everyone that watched and to everyone that will try and help us find Dalia," he smiled into the camera.

"Bye," the rest of the boys cooed and waved to the computer as Edward reached over and finished the livestream.

"I hope we find her in the next week," Edward said nervously, looking to Harry for support.

"We'll find her. We may just have to wait," he said comfortingly, hugging his older brother.

"She'll come eventually," Liam spoke as he stood up to hug the two. They all smiled and hugged the brothers making one big happy group hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...