ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE

By Shahiedah1

At a point in life, everyone eventually fall in love. While for some falling in love is pretty sweet and for... More

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟA/N๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผINTRODUCTION๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘CHAPTER 1๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปCHAPTER 2๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธA LITTLE SOMETHING๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’CHAPTER 3๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธCHAPTER 5โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCHAPTER 6๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธCHAPTER 7โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠCHAPTER 8๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅCHAPTER 4 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆCHAPTER 9๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐ŸšCHAPTER 10๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบCHAPTER 11๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚CHAPTER 12๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒCHAPTER 13๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€CHAPTER 14 ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–คCHAPTER 15๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹
๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณChapter 17๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„Chapter 18๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸงPart 19๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘Part 20๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธPart21โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ
โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธPart 22โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™Part 23๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจPART 24๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸPart 25 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹PART 26๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผPart 27๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉCHAPTER 28๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ
โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐ŸทCHAPTER29๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธChapter 30๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนChapter 16 ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ

456 77 9
By Shahiedah1

DID YOU KNOW? WE CUT NAILS AND NOT FINGERS,SIMILARLY WHEN MISUNDERSTANDING GROWS, CUT YOUR EGO,NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
AN EGOTISTIC LIFESTYLE CAN BE A BAD SIGN 😃

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You are quite friendly,I don't know if fate would bring us together again, you are fun to be with, your sense of humour and..."

"And?!" I prodded Fahad when he fell silent.

"And you are beautiful" he finally let out.

"Awwn" I cooed.

"Beautiful my foot" my inner voice with its critic. I had to mentally roll my eyes.

"Are you blind?!" I uttered.

"Nope, why would you say that? I would even love to say more", Fahad added, "but seems like our bestie wouldn't be in support of that".

"Hmm...what do you mean? Cuz am lost here" I replied.

"Well, look over there",Our bestie is tired o" he remarked.

"Oh! And he is not our bestie but mine and mine alone" I corrected.

"I hear yah, can I have your number mademoiselle?"

I nodded quite amused, not that I took what he said seriously but how he laid down his points unlike some Knuckleheads have met. Some couldn't even give me reasonable points and some ended up saying something hilarious like" WE ARE SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN ISLAM". Such anserine.

"Here you go" I said softly handing over the piece of paper with my numbers inscribed on it.

"Thanks, I will give you a ring" and tell bestie I said bye okay, "Oh! And goodbye to you madame" he added.

"Sure" I chuckled, "he is funny though" I thought. Omg! I left Adam all alone.

"Uh-huh! Now you know right?", "After, the whole lovey dovey stuff" my inner voice stated.
Okay, someone needs to teach that inner thing a lesson. The bish be throwing words anyhow but yet I can't do without it.

I looked around just to see Adam sitting on a metal seat kept at the bus stop. It's more of a favourite spot. We call it the "adakhaj spot". Okay, okay, I know the name isn't really catching or Gucci but we will figure out the perfect name. So, technically the Adakhaj spot is the gossip spot where we both judge and laugh at passers by.

"Uhm Hey! I hesitated." " Adam,am so sorry I left you" I said as I approached him.

"Oh,now you have my time" he huffed.

"Uhm am confused". "What do you mean?Adam!"

"You know what never mind"

"Of course I do mind"

"Khadija, you always do this, you do"

"Do what exactly?"

"Are you seriously going to act dumb right now, like forrealz". He bellowed as he abruptly stood up,scratched the back of his head and sat back down. "You know what? Just forget it"

"But Adam,why are you being all Aggro right now? I know what I did was wrong and i apologized. "I know I shouldn't have left you but..."
He only gave a thumbs up. I honestly hate it when he gives me the silence treatment.
Honestly, I have never seen Adam like this. It hurts seeing my friend like this and to top it all, I am the reason behind it.

"Hey,I know you are angry and..."

"So, how was your day?" He finally uttered after being silent like forever

"Oh,I see what you did there you had to cut me off because you don't want another drama right?"

"No" he replied again with his thumbs upside down and this time not even sparing me a glance.
"Look, Adam you suck at pretending okay. I know I did something wrong by leaving you hanging but I am sor..."

He heaved a sigh and turned towards me, "Okay Khadija,I am not angry happy now." "So,how was your day?"

"Hmm...are you sure?".

"Sure am Hundo p", "now answer my question" he replied grinning but I could tell his grin was phony.

"Anyway, you can't believe what happened to me and i narrated all that happened."

But all he did was laugh.Infact, his laughter was annoying to the point I couldn't resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Come on...stop laughing,it's not funny anymore" I mumbled.

"Sorry, I can't hear you over the fart and missy, I saw you rolling your eyes, roll them still you see your brain back there".

"At that moment, i regretted why I told him, he will tease me for ever" ugh! Me and my mouth.

"Oh! Would you stop this? Or do I have to knock some sense into you?" I demanded.

"Okay,okay, I will"

"So,mister shall we head home now or do you want to sit down here and stare at ladies?"

"Stare at ladies, nah! I have more important things to do"

"Oh really? I couldn't resist the urge to roll my eyes again. "Adam! I know you,remember? I do see you check them out and this is our favorite spot for judging peeps that do pass you know right? or do I have to knock you?"

"Okay,okay you gat me.. hey Khadi,look at that girl over there,she got nice ass though and skin colour".

"God! But her colour blocking is totally wacko" I admitted.
Woah! Did I just experience deja vu but this time around with a different person. This same type of scene happened when I was with Adiva.
"Deja vu is just mysterious"

"Hey dude, I just had Deja vu right now and look over there, that guy with the kaftan is cute but not handsome just cute"

"True but am more handsome koh?" he mentioned while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh pleaseee, you look like Shrek"

"Ouch! Guess whose heart you just broke?
Mineeee you oddball".

"Oh! My bad, shrek" I smirked.

"Okay ugly duckling"

"Ugly duckling!" I exclaimed. " who are you calling ugly duckling" I said picking up a random stick I saw on the ground ready to strike when I saw Anas.
Technically, he was just walking pass and am pretty sure he saw me or maybe not? Atleast, if he saw me, he would have waved or something...

"But what if he saw you and just ignored". My subconscious mind made mention.

"No! I don't think so"

"You don't think what?" Adam asked. Now realizing I voiced out my thought.

"Hey ugly duckling, are you still in this world or you went to lala land" he joked.

"Oh! Hey am still...still here and where is my stick?"

"I collected it when you were in lala land"

"Nah! I wasn't" I shouted.

"Ps. You were drooling" he added.

"Nah I wasn't, bari mana (stop it)" i cried. "and can we go home before we miss the buses".

We got into the bus and boom! We highlighted from it and now, I was going to get a Napep while Adam on the other hand would get a bike.

"Adam, can you help me stop a tricycle?"

"Sure princess"

"Don't even start" I snapped.

Soon, he stopped one and I told the driver where my destination was.

"Za ki biya 150(you will pay 150)" the driver demanded.
"Haba a bari 120(leave it for 120)"

"Aa wallah" he shook his head in disagreement. " gaskiya it's 150.
"Haba.. ka..."

"Bari kawai za'a biya haka ( don't worry, it the price would be paid)"

"Khadi! Get in" Adam ordered. "It's getting late".
"To say am shooketh isn't enough." The very first time seeing Adam being authoritative. Somewhat suits him and makes him look hot though.
"Okay! Where did that come from"

"Get in or are you going to just stand there"

Alright,Alright, I am getting in...bossy much! I mentioned while getting in. " and where do you think you are going mister"

See question oh...I am getting in with you of course".

"Uhmm...since when do you take a tricycle?
You said it was somewhat embarrassing and does not fit your standard."

"Well, I guess it does today and I want to be with you and hopefully monitor you before any guy stops you again" he noted.

"Huh! Guy you sick wallahi. Come on get off"

"Mallam, Dan Allah mu je" he ordered the driver.

"Helloooooo, is this Adam because apparently this isn't him. you have started changing".

"Since when and am the one not a clone or something. What do you call it again? Oh yes a Doppelgänger.

"Well,you must have hit your head then. How about I help you set it right" I said while picking up bag to hit him when...

Ku na burge ni (you amaze me)...are you guys marriage? The driver spoke in his not so good English.

"Yes!" Adam answered.

"Nice fah"

"What? No! Tell him no" why did you tell him yes eh".

"Mallam, bamu yi aure bah fah( we are not married)"

"Mallam,leave her alone... qarya ta k yi( she is lying)".

"I was speechless. All I could do was  give Adam my famous glare. Adam and his useless jokes".
We got down and he paid. Okay, Adam where do you think you are heading to by this time? It's almost maghrib.

"Nah! It's nothing so I can't be with you or is it a crime to walk you home?"
"Are we not best friends?" He added.

Sure you can but you are acting weird o and we are best friends in the world #BFW
*****************************************
Eventually, I got home after pleading with Adam to go home. The house was, it was as usual, boredom everywhere and slightly empty
I couldn't help but heave a sigh.

"Kin dawo(you are back?)" aunty maimuna asked when she saw me coming in.

" yes!" I replied holding my stomach tight, my stomach seem to be upset again". Bari na tafi sama( am heading upstairs) ciki na (my stomach)!"

I headed to my room, unlocked it and immediately went into the John to do my monkey business. Apparently nature called and I didn't bother to pick her call since,just now.

I sat down on the toilet seat reminiscing about everything that had happened.

"How did it happen?" I directed my question to no one in particular.

"How?!"

"Why was it infront of him?"

"Whyy?! I shouted."

Oops! I forgot about the "NO TALKING POLICY" while in the toilet.

LONGEST TIME PEEPS.
Guess who is back? That's right...it's meeeeeeeeeeeee 🎶
RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE.
CANT BELIEVE HALF OF RAMADAN IS OVER IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE,ADD AND COMMENT 😊😇🙏🏾❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 13.2K 27
Copyrightยฉ 2020. All rights reserved. The morning rays rose above the horizon. Sunlight streamed her bedroom through the gaps of the curtain lighteni...
43.6K 6.8K 42
Being a king-That's power. Being a husband-That's love. Being a friend-That's trust. Muhammed Aleer, the sixth son of a king, fighting for his place...
284K 49.7K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
23.7K 3.5K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...