The Dj, The Lawyer And The Li...

Por Fauler_author

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 28 year old girl who is a successful Music Producer/Singer/Dj is having a time of her... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 "THE END??"
CHAPTER 18
Author's Note
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30 THE END
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE
HELLO

CHAPTER 5

4.8K 242 125
Por Fauler_author

Chapter 5: The Trouble Maker

Ella doesn't know what she'll do when she hears Jennie's voice from the other side of the door. She doesn't know if she'll open it or pretend that she didn't hear anything.

"Ella! I know you can hear me so don't try to ignore me!" Jennie said once more.

And she's denying that we're related? Our mind works the same!

"What do you want?" the young Kim asks, when she hears her other mother yelled outside the door, she forgot to end the call with her biological mother so basically Jisoo can hear everything though not that clear.

"Will you just please open the door?!" Ella then places her phone on the stool and covers it with the dress making it a lot harder for Jisoo to listen.

"Ella baby? Are you still there?" Jisoo asks on the other line and waits for her daughter to answer then she hears something again "Why would I? You'll see parts of my body you don't need to see!" she's stalling while she tries to think of a plan.

"Are you going to open this door or do you want me to kick it?!"

"You can't do that Ms. Grumpy!" Ella keeps on pacing back and forth inside the fitting room "I'm going to call your mom!"

"Hah! You don't even know her—fuck! I forgot about the call!" she says out loud "Language young lady!" she ignores Jennie who is fuming on the other side of the door and grabs her phone on the stool.

Oh please dear lord, I hope she didn't hear us!

She looks at the phone and the call is still on-going "H-hello?"

"Ella! What's going on? Who's that woman yelling?!" Jisoo asks her daughter, lucky for Ella her mother is not standing in front of her. A Kim Jisoo can be scary when she's mad.

"Oh that's Ms. Grumpy mom. You see, I'm inside the closet talking to you. We're only allowed to use our phone during breaks."

"Please don't tell me that you're not following orders."

"She's the one keeping our phone that's why she's the one who answered your call a while ago and I really miss you mom."

I know it's not right to lie and I hate doing it to you mom but I know you'll understand.

"Give her the phone so I can explain it to her." Ella was about to say something when she hears Jennie once more "I'm just going to count until three young lady... ONE!"

"No need mom, I'll be the one explaining it to her. Don't worry I'm a big girl now."

"Aww my baby, okay I'll let you go now and please try to behave for mommy?"

"I will mom, take care okay? I love you."

"I love you too." And with that she ended the call "TWO!!!!" Ella places her phone inside her pocket "ELLA!!!"

"Alright! Alright! Ms. Grumpy!" when she opens the door, she sees Jennie standing with a serious look on her face and her arms crossed on her chest "Hello!" Ella says and grins at the older Kim.

The brunette didn't say anything instead she went inside the fitting room and closes the door. She inspects the tiny room and wonders where Ella hides her boyfriend. The little redhead knows the look on her mother's face.

"Oh please don't even think that someone's is in here with me." Ella raised her eyebrow as she looks at her daughter "Who are you talking to? Don't you dare deny it. I heard you say I love you too."

"I'm telling that to myself." Ella watches her mother tilt her head to the left "What? There's nothing wrong with that."

The brunette rubs her forehead and let out a deep sigh, she already caused a scene a while ago while banging and yelling at the door, so she's trying to calm herself down and ask her daughter again.

"You know what, forget it. If you're done buying things you need then let's get out of here." Jennie opens the door and sees a lot of people waiting for them outside.

You need to control your temper Kim.

Ella sees the people too and decided to say something "She always does that when she gets worried. I'm her only sister and she just wants me to be safe." She says with a smile on her face.

"Though sometimes she's overreacting, I'm lucky to have a big sister like her." Ella then holds her mother's hand and pulls her where their shopping cart is and walks towards the cashier.

The two goes to In n out to eat. Jennie ordered cheeseburgers for both of them and additional French fries for the little girl. They are sitting at the table near the window. Ella is in deep thinking and playing with her fries while the brunette takes a bite on her burger.

I need a help from someone other than Aunt Lisa and Aunt Seulgi to pull this one off.

"Ella." Jennie says but it seems like her daughter didn't hear her.

There's nothing wrong if she finds out that I'm talking to my biological mother. I told her that she's the one who drops me off here right?

 Jennie calls her daughter's attention again but still the little redhead is staring on the fries she's holding.

But that's not the problem E, you need to give a phone number that is working and also the name of the camp you're in and make sure it's existing!

Ella stuff the fries she's holding into her mouth and sighs. Jennie on the other hand is just watching her daughter silently and the reason why is, she's not good at comforting someone but this time she knows she has to.

"What's wrong?" she asks "Huh?"

"I'm asking you what's wrong. You haven't said a word to me or annoyed me since we got here."

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just tired." Jennie smirks at her "You can't fool me. You're Jisoo's daughter so I know that look on your face."

Ella just looks at her and stuff another piece of fries in her mouth "Come on, tell me."

"I just miss my mom, that's all." Though it's just a few hours since this little girl appears on her doorstep, Jennie is getting used to it. She's always alone, yes there are lots of girls dying to get her attention but she knows what they want from her.

She won't admit it yet but she's kinda liking having a daughter now.

"Oh I see." She answers and leans her back on her chair "If you want, I can send you back to your mother."

"Or just tell me if you don't want me to be here so I'll ask my mom to book me a flight home." And the little girl rolled her eyes at her.

Well she's definitely 101% KIM! God the rolling of eyes and being sarcastic is showing!

"I want you here with me." Jennie answers "Honestly speaking, I'm happy that you're here with me now." Ella smiles at her.

"But don't tell anyone about that, I have a reputation to take care of."

"Don't worry mom, you're secret is safe with me." The older Kim winks at her and they both laugh. After they ate and was on their way to the ice cream store when Jennie's phone beep. It's a text from Chaeyoung saying that she needs to come by at the studio to sign some important papers and that she has no time going to her house.

"Hey sweetheart, would you like to go to my studio for a while? I need to sign some papers and I can't leave you in my house alone." She says as they cross the street "Why? I won't burn your house down."

"I know but Chaeyoung will kill me if she finds out I left you alone."

"Or you're trying to be a responsible parent now?"

"Shut up! So are you up for it?" and Jennie playfully push her daughter "As much as I wanted to come with you, I'm really tired mom." And she sits on the chair while her mom stands in front of her.

Jennie thinks for a while and an idea comes into her mind "Okay I'll drop you off after we buy ice cream then I'll call Joy to stay with you while I'm gone, that's okay with you?"

Ella nods her head, she really wanted to come with her but she needs to do some research about camps in LA and she needs to call her Aunt Lisa once she's home. The two ordered and went home.

Jennie is preparing to leave and waiting for Joy to arrive. The buzzer rings and she run towards the door.

"Thanks for coming J--- What the fucks are you doing here?" Yeri gives her a salute and enters her house "What a nice way to greet your very dear friend."

Jennie closes the door and follows Yeri who went to the living room.

"Hey little shawshank! How's your shopping with your mum?" but Jennie is the first one to speak up "How did you know we went on shopping?"

"I'm not blind DJ." And points at the shopping on the sofa "And of course, I saw a video of you and Ella posted on the internet." The two Mitchell's looks at each other then to Yeri.

"What?!" both of them says "Here I'll show you." Yeri takes her phone out and search for the video "Here--- oh sorry, that's not what I'm looking for."

The brunette and the little redhead wait patiently while Yeri is looking for the video. Minutes went by and still the Korean girl hasn't found the video.

"Yeri! What the f----" Jennie looks at her daughter who is also looking at her "What? I'm not cursing." The redhead raised her eyebrow while Jennie thinks of another word.

"I'm trying to say ah f-fish lips! Yeah that's right, what the fish lips?!" Yeri has this confused look on her face "Fish lips? Isn't that another term for pus---"

"Continue on talking Yeri and you'll regret it." Jennie says and glares at her "Oh look I found the video." The older Kim grabs the phone and sits on the sofa, Ella on the other hand sits on her mother's lap and they both watch the video.

The blonde girl smiles at the view in front of her.

Jennie releases a sigh of relief after she watched the video, the up loader and most of her fans thinks that Ella is her little sister from another mother as she said. It's not that she wants to hide it from them but she's not ready yet plus she doesn't want people to dig about her past.

There's a right time for that. For now, I'll enjoy being with my daughter.

Ella on the other hand is worried that her mother will see the video. If her mother will find out that she's staying with her mother, she's going to take her away for sure. If it's not for Lisa and Seulgi, there's no way she can get to LA.

"Okay I need to go, Yeri please take good care of the little monster. If she's hungry, order something okay?" Yeri nods her head and walks towards the door. Jennie went to her daughter who is sitting on the sofa.

"Promise I won't be gone that long; charge your phone so I can text you."

"Okay mom, be careful when driving." Ella then hugs her mother and kisses her on the cheek which makes Jennie's heart melt "I will kiddo. See you later."

Jennie is almost at the door when she hears Ella's voice "I love you."

"I love you too." She answers.

30 minutes later

As soon as Jennie left the house, Ella decided to tell Yeri the real reason why she's here. She knows she can trust Yeri a lot and she like the blonde girl.

"So to make this short, Jisoo doesn't know that you went to LA to look for Jennie and spend summer with her?" Yeri ask "Yes!"

"And you don't have plans on telling the little DJ about it?"

"If I'll tell her, I think she's going to send me back home. I only have a month left and after that I don't know if I'm going to see her again."

"Why?"

"Mom has a plan to work in Canada and there's no way she'll let me attend summer camp in LA next year." Yeri senses the sadness in the little girl's voice. She thinks about Jennie too though it's a bit early to say that she'll be sad once Ella go home to her mom.

"Okay little red, let's not think about that for now okay? I won't tell anyone about this and I'll do my best to help you."

"You promise?"

"Cross my heart and ho—and hope the flies from our neighbours dies." Ella laughs at her silliness and remembers that she needs to send her biological mom some picture so she won't get suspicious.

"So what do you want to do now?" Yeri asks her "Actually I need to send a picture to my mom to you know make her believe that I'm really in summer camp." The blonde girl thinks for a while and she smiles as an idea pops into her mind.

Yeri told Ella to call her mother and she'll pretend to be one of the camp directors and that she's willing to give Jisoo her number. The little redhead patiently waits for her call to connect and after a few rings, Jisoo answered.

She smiled but it quickly fades away when her mother wants to have a video call with her "What will I do?" she asks Yeri who is also panicking "Wait ah just wait." She stands up and went to Jennie's room, she grabs the blanket on the brunette's bed and after that she run towards the kitchen as Ella shouts her name again. Lucky for Yeri she found marshmallow in one of the cabinet but before she heads back to the living room, she grabs two barbecue stick and a box of matches.

"I should've taken cardio seriously." She said to Ella once she sits on the carpeted floor and place the blanket on top of them "What are you doing?" the young girl asks.

"We're going to pretend we're inside a tent. Don't ask too many questions, answer the call already." Ella swipes the button to answer the call. She immediately saw her Aunt Soojoo waving at her.

"Hey honey, how are you?" Ella also waves her hand at her "I'm fine Aunt Soojoo thank you for asking. How are you and where's mom?"

"Oh she's talking to a friend so she told me to talk for you for a while."

"Oh okay Aunt Soojoo, uhm can you hold on for a sec." Soojoo nods her head as Ella puts her phone down 'What am I gonna do with these?" and points at the marshmallow and sticks on the carpet.

'Haven't you heard of smores? Poor kid.' Yeri answers 'I know what smores is, what I mean is, if we're having this, we should have some fire." But before can Yeri answer; they hear a Deep husky voice talking on the phone.

"Ella sweetie, where are you?" the redhead mouthed 'that's-my-mom' to Yeri who nods her head. she picks up the phone again and saw her mom.

"Your mom is pretty, Jennie is so stupid to left her." Ella glares at Yeri and brings back her attention to her mother who is asking another question to her "Who's that?"

"Hi mom! Ah we're inside a tent. We're going to sleep outside tonight." She says and looks at Yeri "Really? That's cool sweetheart but who's with you?" Ella then face the camera to Yeri so her mother can see her.

"Hello Ms. Jisoo, I'm ah... I'm Germs I mean Yerim." Ella furrows her eyebrows at the blonde girl but she just give her a 'I-know-what-I'm-doing' look "Uhm it's nice to meet you G--- Can I just call you Yeri?" Jisoo asks.

"That won't be a problem Ms. Jisoo."

"Just call me Jisoo."

"Okay."

"So what happened to Ms. Grumpy?" she asks the two, this time Ella mouthed 'JENNIE' to Yeri. The two didn't know that the front door opens and Jennie enters.

"Ms. Grumpy got fired Mom." Ella answers as she shows her face on the camera "Why?"

Jennie on the other hand places her keys on the table as her eyes roam around her house.

It's too quiet.

She then walks towards her room when she hears voices at the living room. She can hear Ella and Yeri's voice who she assumes is under the blanket. She continues on walking but stops when she hears a voice speak up.

"I don't think she's too grumpy."

Jisoo?

"You don't know her red; she's the grumpiest human being walking on earth! She hates kids and she doesn't like anybody invading her personal space." Ella wants to stop Yeri from talking but she didn't though she nudges her elbow towards the blonde girl when the blanket starts to fall off.

'For how long are we going to talk to your mom? My arms can't take the weight of this blanket anymore.-Ella

'Is that so? I hope I can meet this Ms. Grumpy person because I love invading personal space.'-Jisoo

Ella then shows her mother two marshmallow on the stick "Are you guys making smores tonight?"

"Oh yes! Ella is preparing the stuff we need. She's going to light a fire now, I already teach her how, don't worry." Yeri says as she saw a worried look on Jisoo's face then winks at Ella telling her it's a joke but the little girl didn't get the reason behind that wink.

She lights a match and showed it to Jisoo. Jennie who is just standing and listening there saw smoke coming out of the blanket.

What the hell are these two doing?

Yeri tries to put the fire out but it seems like Ella loves playing with her marshmallow using the matches 'Put it out!' Yeri says.

'Nope.' Ella whispered back and lights another one then they both hear someone clears their throat. The two girls look up and saw Jennie looking at them.

"Hi!" they both said and went back on talking with Jisoo "Who's there?" the older redhead asks then all of a sudden, Ella and Yeri looks at Jennie again and they both screamed and the younger Kim drops her phone on the floor.

JISOO'S POV

I hear screaming on the other line as Ella's camera's goes black. I look at the video call and it's still on-going.

"Ella? Yeri? What's happening there?" I asks and Soojoo went to my side "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, we were just talking and Ella is showing me she's making smores then all of a sudden both of them screams" then the camera went black. Soojoo looks at the phone; they can still hear voices on the other line.

"I told you not to light a match!"

"That's Yeri." I say "You just told my mom that you teach me how to light one!"

"And that's Ella. Guys? What's going on?" I patiently wait for them to pick up the phone while I still hear commotions on the other line.

"Put out it! Put it out! God damn it!" I hear another voice but it's a bit far away from the phone "Who's that?" Soojoo asks.

"I think it's one of the campers." I furrow my eyebrows while not leaving my sight on my phone then after a minute, the camera went clear and I see... I see...

"Is that a chandelier?" I nod my head slowly at Soojoo.

I thought they were outside?

I don't know what's going on but my mind went to an overdrive. What if my daughter is doing something behind my back? What if she's not at the camp?

"Ella?! Pick up your phone young lady!" I shouted.

"What on earth are you two doing lighting a match under a blanket huh?!"

That voice. I know who owns that voice!

My heart starts to beat faster as I wait for someone to notice the phone, I'm waiting for my daughter but my eyes widen when someone passes by the camera.

Is this for real?!

"Jennie?! Is that you?" I ask.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 10.8K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
152K 6.4K 29
[jensoo] Jennie would do anything for Jisoo, but the older girl thinks it comes off a little weird. -Completed <3 thanks for the love :)
64.7K 1.1K 16
Jennie Kim, 27 years old, and a successful CEO of her company finally takes a day off after months of non stop work. When she walked into the cafe th...
21.6K 1.4K 36
[Completed] A group of 11 housemates settle in one of the biggest reality show in Australia - Big Brother Australia, completing challenges and tasks...