A Star Is Born

By Madjadesmith

(This is A STAR IS BORN kind of story. But it's better because it's a Harry Styles fan fiction!!) A twenty y... More

One Sign Can Change Your Life
Answers Leave You With More Questions
Sneaking Harry In
Licking Her Clean
Tickle Fight Gets Steamy
More Than Once
It Wasn't Real
It's Only The Beginning
Am I Ready?
The Moment We've All Been Waiting For
Bandaids
Furious Phone Call From Her Father
Caught In A Closet
What About Us?
Rummy And Wine
Do You Love Me?
50 Shades Of Pink
Home (not so) Sweet Home
A dead end
You Know What Today Is?
Take Me To Church
To Grandmas House We Go
Leaving Pickens
Tonight's The Night
I Want You
Touched For The Very First Time
Watermelon Sugar Jealousy
Sheeran and Kelly At The Pool
Jenny Something...
Chocolate Covered Chaos
Love Is Love
Stocker?
Tori Kelly's Karaoke
Walmart To Fifty Shades
Surprise
Negative?
Golden Mum
Love, Mad
Ugly Liar
Baby Names
Mr. Snipes
A Familiar Stranger
Stay
The End
Deleted Scenes

The Truth Comes Out

3K 67 157
By Madjadesmith

(Harry's POV)

I can only imagine what is about to come out of Jordyn's mouth, but once she finally lets it rip, it's even better than I could have hoped.

"I never liked you. You're a know it all, who has your nose stuck up so far in the air, you can smell angel shit."

A laugh escapes me. My hand flys over my mouth after her first blow, but as she continues, I just smile proudly as she figuratively kicks every single one of her family members in their sorry asses.

I cross my arms over my chest, lean against the wall, and enjoy the rest of the show.

Talk about a family show...

"And you should know, when someone asks me about you, I introduce you as the 'step monster'  and I don't even feel bad about it, because if they got to know the bitchy person that you are, they would understand why I use that title for you. Oh, and what is it with you and the freakin laundry baskets?!"

She's referring to how she's never allowed to keep her clothes in Emily's basket and if she does, dirty or clean, Emily will throw them on her bed and leave the empty basket in the laundry room.

"News flash, those laundry baskets have been here longer you! Oh, and let's not forget how you, on more than one occasion, took my dirty clothes out of the family wash room, and set them in the hall. A foot away. What does that do? I literally can't even have my own clothes in my freakin wash room? You just came in here and acted like you own everything! I lived her before you did!" She raises her voice even higher in volume.

"Don't be like that, Jordyn." Says Sarah in confidence.

"And you. You have this holier than thou attitude about everything! You acted like your so perfect, when really your just a shallow person who has more selfies on your phone than you could count, without calculator. And we both know, once everyone else leaves, you're going to be all, 'OMG! It's Harry Styles! Can I get a selfie with you?!' Just because he's famous and that's all you see." She fires.

"Jordyn that's enough." Trist interrupts.

"I'm just getting started."

I smirk, excited to see where this is headed.

Why did I ever date a Kardashian? This is real reality TV.

"Ever since you became a preacher, you act like your better than everybody! And the worst part is, you paint it on as some self loathing BS just to judge everyone else for things you used to do when you were so unworthy of love before you got right with god." She mocks in the utter most annoyance.

"Now, young lady. You better watch your mouth when you're talking about a man of god." Her grandfathers wife warns in a thick southern accent.

"Ahk," She gags. "And you, ruby. You're the worst of them all."

"Excuse me?" She throws her hand on her chest in a annoying portal innocence.

"Don't act so innocent, honey. You're the forty two year old, with the seven one year old grandpa-great grandpa, actually." She corrects with sassy confidence.

Fuck, she's unbelievably sexy right now.

"And you," She direction her attention to the person beside the gold digger, her grandpa. "You couldn't wait at least a month after Nana died to get with her caregiver?" She questions in cringing disgust.

Ruby... being Jordyn's deceased grandmothers previous caregiver...

I'm just as shocked as you guys.

"And you, Addison, everyone knows you fucked Brian after you got wasted at your bachelorette party."

They gasps. "You slept with my cousin?" Trist questions in hurtful surprise.

Within twenty seconds, everyone in the room has their attention focused on someone else other than Jordyn and myself. Yelling at each other as they try to defend their own sins with someone else's mistakes. The room fills with petit judgment.

"Let's go pack." Jordyn grabs my hand, beaming with satisfaction as she leads me down stairs.

"How did you do that?!" I wonder with wide eyes, still laughing my ass off.

"The question is, how did I hold all that in for years?" She corrects with wit.

"I underestimated you." I admit.

"Well, now you know. I believe in treating people with kindness, but I also believe that Carmas a bitch." She states with a sexy grin.

"I'm so turned on by you right now." I blurt out.

She smiles evilly. "You want to know a secret?"

"Yes." I answer with nervous excitement.

"When we get home... I'm gonna fuck you, Harry."

My mouth falls at her bluntness. "A-are you being serious?" I wonder.

"Harry, I've been waiting so fucking long to have sex. Every time I want to, something gets in the way and stresses me out too much to even try. But right now, I'm finally free. And I want you." She spoke the last sentence on my lips before she devoured them and shoved me against the wall.

In fear of getting hard in front of her family, I pull away from her, unwilling.

So unwillingly.

"Okay! You're family's just up stairs." I remind, laughing through this pain.

Of course Jordyn waits until we're under her parents roof to tell me she wants to fuck me. Nothing weird about that-

Oh wait.

And I have to wait until we're back home, too?

But I can understand that. I don't want our first time, her first time to be in some random hotel. I want it to be special. I want to really do it right. Make it memorable. For the both of us.

We grab a few things she couldn't bare to leave without. More things of sentimental value than anything. Like her friends posters, her polaroid camera, along with the pictures she took with it, songs and lyrics she had stashed away in several different drawers in her room, a memory box, and some of her favorite outfits.

Once we get back up stairs, everyone falls silent once again, staring a hole through us both.

But Jordyn holds her head up high, saying one last thing to the people she can no longer call her family once she walks out that door.

"Just remember, it was you that left me. Not the other way around."

And with the most badass look on her face, she walks out the door without even a near thought of looking back.

I don't know if her fiery confidence rubbed off on me, or what. But I decide to be a little sassy myself before I walk myself out.

The doors opened wide, so if need be, I can make a run for it if it comes to that.

"She's better off without you assholes." I huff with my eyebrows lifted in sureness. "Oh, and you might be pleased to know that Jordyn and I have not slept together."

I smile at this numbingly stupid opportunity and smirk so fucking wide as I take hold of it with open arms. "I am also pleased to announce, that Jordyn just granted me permission to, and I quote, 'fuck' her as soon as we get home. You have yourself to thank for that one." I smile, showing off all my teeth and wave them goodbye before they decide to kill me.

The second the doors shut behind me, I take off in a sprint.

There's no way in hell her brothers not going to try and beat the living shit out of me with the look he just gave me.

I run so fast, I beat Jordyn to her car. She gasps as I fly past her, quite literally throwing everything in the car.

"Hurry!" I beg.

"Why? What did you do?!" She gives me that, I'm gonna kill you Harry, look.

"I just got back at your family for years to come, now hurry up and get in the bloody car!" I beg out of breath, taking her stuffed bag off her hands and tossing it in the car. Jordyn steps on the gas, just as her brother and father come racing out of the garage, weapons in hand. "Shit! Drive! Go! Go!" I plead, she flys down her bumpy driveway. Our body's bouncing every which way as if we were on a unsteady roller coaster.

I look back to make sure we're not being followed. "I think we lost them." I hope, catching my breath.

"What did you say to them, anyway?" She wonders curiously.

"I may have mentioned the fact that I was going to be fucking you as soon as we get home..."

I wait for her to scream at me with anger for involving her family in our sex life, but she barley even reacts. To my shocking surprise, all she does is hold a hand up calming, waiting for a high five.

I shrug and slap my hand on hers.

Yup, we make a damn good couple.

"We have to stop by Angie's before my moms." She explains. Angie would be her second mother of some sort. But, also her second best friend.

Angie was there when her mom was going through some hard times. She shrugged with depression and it was hard for Jordyn to know how to be there for her. She needed a mother figure in her life when her mother couldn't be there for her in the ways she needed.

Angie's divorced with two boys. Ages twelve and fourteen, I believe. When she gets to a stop sigh, she gives her a call. Angie answers on the last ring.

"Jordyn?" She asks with worry exploding out of her voice.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm really sorry I haven't got back to you in a while. I've just been really busy." She explains with honesty.

"Sarah said you ran off with some singer?"

"Yeah... I've been on tour with, Harry. He's-

"I don't care who he is. Are you okay? I've been worried sick about you! You can't just run off with some guy and not call me back!" Angie raises her voice in panic that has clearly been building up over time and now spilling out all at once.

"I texted you and told you I was alright." She explained. If she was a puppy, she would have her tail in between her legs right about now.

"That was months ago! You could've at least called me! Why didn't you?" Angie asks again, a little more hurt from rejection shining through the mask of anger she wears.

"Well... I was afraid you were going to react... how your reacting now." She admits, guiltily. "Listen, I'm so sorry about everything. Just give me a chance and I'll explain everything and answer any questions you have. I'm about five minutes away from your house. You're off work, right?"

"Yeah, wait-you're back home?!" She says with relief and excitement.

"Yes. But I need to talk to you about why I'm here." She chews on her lip anxiously.

"What do you mean?" Angie's confusion was clear in her tone.

"I'll explain in a minute. We're almost there." She turns on to a narrow road, little houses on either sides, green grass welcoming everything together.

"We're?" She repeats.

"Yeah... me and Harry." She glances my way, giving me an unsure look before her eyes lock back on the road.

"Why did you bring him-

"I told you, I'll explain. See you in a minute. Love you."

"Love you, bye."

And the line goes dead and Jordyn lets out a long, sad sigh. "This is gonna kill her. We're so close. She's like a mother to me, more even. But, I'm doing the right thing. I know I am." She says to assure herself more than me.

Sixty seconds later, I'm standing awkwardly in her home. Her house is small. A little messy, most likely due to the boys, I assume. I was one, after all. A fresh smelling candle lit on the coffee table in front of the couch where Angie's sat.

When she sees Jordyn, she shoots up to give her a tight hug. "You better not ever do that to me again." She warns seriously.

"About that..." Jordyn pulls away a bit, forcing Angie to cut the hug shorter than she would've cared to. "Um... first of all, I want you to meet, Harry." She swallows as I offer my hand for Angie to shake. "My boyfriend." As she adds that last little bit, Angie's grip gets significantly tighter.

I smile through the uncomfortableness. "It's so nice to meet you. Jordyn's really talked my ear off about you." I tease. "Don't worry, all good things." I offer I wink to lighten the mood and it surprises me by working.

Her scary façade finally melts away as she cranks a smile at my charm. "Wow, you're not how Sarah described you as, at all."

"She doesn't even know him!" Jordyn throws her hands up in aggravation. "What did she even say-

She takes a deep breathe. "You know what? I don't want to know." She lets it go, waving a hand in the air in front of her face.

"So... what's going on?" She questions, ready for some answers.

"Would you like me to give you two some privacy?" I suggest.

"Um, yeah. If you don't mind? Just stay in here. We'll go to her room." Jordyn gives me a quick peck on the lips and leaves me to myself.

I take a seat on the dark brown couch and take out my phone, going into my notes to try and finish some lyrics.

They bruised you right in front of my eyes
But you were strong enough to stand back up
And say your last goodbyes

Sometimes you need to let fires burn
But what's necessary my love, is ice
This time

Let your hurt freeze
So when it's frozen solid
Finally you can drop it
Watch it shatter into a million pieces
In order to put yourself back together
You're so much more then you're credited for
Remember it's alright to be sore
You're so strong
You're so much more
Tell me, how do you walk through this war?

(Yeah, I know these are far from Harry's lyrics... but there can only be one Harry and that genius brain of his is already taken by the one and only. Even though I've cracked my way into some of his head, I'll still never be able to figure out how he comes up with the lyrics that he does. Seriously... how can someone be that talented? It's not fair for the rest of us haha)

Please don't forget to VOTE! Thanks for all the support guys. Each one of you reading what I have to say means the world to me, truly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41.1K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
4.6K 379 16
The 3rd (and final book) of my Blind Series, Harry Styles au fanfics. [Blind Date and Blind Love are complete] JJ and Harry are in for the most excit...
44.8K 572 34
This story is about 18 year old Ella who's bullied and just hating her life. Self harm is something she does almost everyday. She has scar over her a...
139K 3.9K 34
"Would you mind playing for me?" An unknown voice asked behind me. I turned around, meeting a soft gaze of his welcoming iris and his alluring featur...