Prison Bait: Bryson: Recovery

By BeautyHeartBouquet

All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Two of Prison Bait Series Knowing life is too short to hold... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Seven

602 24 1
By BeautyHeartBouquet

My stomach growled loudly and I immediately jerked awake as the hunger pains clenched tightly, only making the soreness in my ribs worse. I winced as I slowly sat up and looked around the pitch darkness, Freddie's snoring was so loud but went silent moments later as my stomach clenched again from the lack of food. I huffed as I reached over to the small box that he had gifted me and grabbed a package of trail mix to nibble on, it was small and shouldn't cause too much discomfort. I wasn't able to eat much according to the doctor's orders but I was starving twenty four seven with the small foods I was allowed to nibble on, and Freddie didn't make it any better whenever he would loudly smack on his food, only pissing me off more. I looked beside me as I felt eyes on me and nearly jumped off my bunk as Freddie quietly stood watching me, I squinted to see if his eyes were open before I realized his eyes were looking directly at me.

"Freddie?" I whispered questionably, maybe he's sleep walking. 

"You okay?" He asked barely in a whisper... as if he actually cares. 

"Yeah," I nodded quietly, "got hungry." 

"I'm sorry." He whispered before pulling himself into my bunk suddenly.

I glared at him as he managed to squeeze himself on my bunk with me, he stretched out while taking the position closer to the edge of the bunk while pushing me up against the wall, making me only shake my head in disbelief. I looked over at him while making sure to keep him at least a few inches away from me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispered as he realized I didn't want him touching me. 

"I don't even believe you anymore." I whispered back truthfully, watching as his expression changed into what honestly looked like sorrow. "Anytime you touch me, you hurt me."

"Not true." He whispered, reaching up and lightly brushing along my jaw as if to prove a point. "I can make you feel good, if you let me."

"And how you gonna do that?" I asked with sarcasm. "Say a magic spell and all the pain go away?"

He released a tiny snicker and pulled me towards him by my good wrist as the other arm sat in my sling the infirmary had provided for me to use until my arm got better. 

"No, something better than that." He promised. 

It immediately dawned on me the moment he pulled me into his lap as he started gently rubbing his hands up and down my sore back, I shook my head but couldn't bring it in myself to rise from his lap as he reached up with one of his hands and unzipped my jumpsuit I've worn fo the last two days. He zipped it all the way down swiftly before flipping me onto my back and coming to hover over me as he pulled the jumpsuit off me mostly, I looked at him in disbelief as he leaned down and pecked at my neck. A moan slipped past my lips as I tried to fight against him, but it immediately seized when he pressed his soft lips against mine and stole my breath away instantly. His tongue darted along my lips and I parted them for him to dip his tongue inside, I moaned around his tongue as I sucked on it and couldn't fight my own erection as he started to hump against me. I started to grind back, feeling his hard dick pushing back against me as if it was trying to rip through the fabric. I felt terrible because I wanted him so bad, and I shouldn't have wanted him this bad after he's treated me like shit. 

"I want it." I whimpered. 

"I'm gonna give it to you, Barbie." He whispered back while pushing the front of his uniform bottoms. 

I watched as his hard dick flopped out, dripping at the tip and very ready for penetration as Freddie held my legs up and spit into his hand before lining himself up with my hole. I took a heavy breath and pushed out as he slowly pushed forward to enter me, my hole stretched and it was hell as I squeezed my eyes tightly and bit my lip to keep from screaming. I heard Freddie's breath hitch as he bottomed inside me for the first time in a long time, he held still momentarily before moving out slightly before pushing back in slowly. I moaned as his shaft scraped along my insides so nicely, I felt more than full as he bottomed himself inside me again, causing a squeal to exit my lips immediately upon impact. 

"Shit, your ass so tight." Freddie whispered with a grunt afterwards. 

"It's so deep." I whined, feeling a lingering of pain whenever he pulled himself out.

I ravished in the pain that Freddie gave me as he buried himself deep inside me and started to pick up the pace slightly when he realized I was well enough adjusted, the sound of our skin smacking together instantly filled the air with my moaning following suit. I squealed as he smacked right into my spot and targeted his thrusting skillfully so that whenever he entered me, he would hit it directly in the right space. My back arched as I used my good hand to claw at his chest, enjoying the way he was plunging himself in and out of me. This was the way I used to love Freddie taking me when were sneaking around in high school, on my back with my legs pinned against his shoulders, and me having no way to escape his brutal thrust. Freddie raised up and pinned me in place right below my man-boobs so that I couldn't try to arch away from his deep thrust, I was forced to take him the way he offered it. I wasn't complaining as I attempted to cover my own mouth to keep from being too loud, I didn't want to get us in trouble. 

"Fuck, I'm close already." Freddie grunted. "I'm gonna nut in you, sexy."

Another squeal ripped from my throat as I suddenly ejaculated, a gasp followed as well as I covered my chest with my own nut, as well as a little nut landing on my chin as I stared at Freddie in complete shock. He hadn't even touched me and I had nutted, and it was just from his husky voice telling me that he was releasing himself inside me. I grasped onto the thin sheet below us on my bunk and heard the fabric rip immediately as Freddie stiffened and his dick tensed inside of me. He was nutting and just as he had said, he hadn't pulled out as he released himself inside of me. He slumped forward and buried his face in my neck as his dreads tickled my naked, sweaty skin, I smelled the scent of him and wished it was a scent I could have around all the time. He smelled delicious and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him, holding him tight to me as he caught his breath and lightly pecked me along the neck.

"Go to sleep." Freddie whispered, sliding off me and I sadly released my grip as I slowly nodded at his order, I'll gladly

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times before hissing at the light sensitivity of my left eye, I felt Freddie's grip on my waist seconds later as I used my right eye and looked at his concerned expression. I cupped my good hand over my left eye while meeting Freddie's concerned gaze, I shook my head and laid my head back before feeling more pain in my eye, okay, something is really wrong. I sat back up while still cupping my eye as Freddie sat up and slipped out of the bunk so that I could get down without me having to even say a word, which I was thankful for. 

"Let me help you to the infirmary, okay." Freddie asked, or better yet, ordered.

I didn't even have the chance to answer as he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his side carefully, he wrapped one arm tightly around my waist and used his other hand to help brace along my sling as I walked with one of my eyes covered with my hand. We made it to the steps and I didn't hesitate to grab onto the railing while keeping my left eye shut, I clutched it tightly and distanced myself from Freddie, which didn't go unnoticed to him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I got you." Freddie said, I'm just as dumb as his baby mother if I believe he means that. 

"I'm okay." I said groggily, still clutching onto the staircase railing and Freddie decided to walk two steps down ahead of me incase I fell. "Thanks."

I wasn't really thankful but I had to say something because I didn't want Freddie to get angry at me, I knew he was bipolar and his mood changes at the switch of a light, he could go from concern to angry in a heartbeat and push me down the steps, again. I took each step carefully as some people were already in the pod cafeteria for breakfast, they were patiently waiting with a few reading books, other's writing letters, or lightly chatting but I had other plans. I needed to go see this bitch again, and I pray she doesn't try to stick her finger up my butt again or probe me in any other fashion if she finds out that Freddie and I had sex last night. Holy shit, Freddie and I fucked last night. Or would that be this morning? It dawned on me as I closed my eyes and shook my head at my thoughts, I had sex with Freddie when I should of been pushing him away in disgust. I was addicted to him, and he knew it... he even said it, I love him and I'm not trying to get rid of him. I made it to the bottom of the steps and Freddie grabbed my waist to lead me to the infirmary, it wasn't much as you would probably think because there were only two examination areas and the doctor's office. Dr. Jessica Harper was written in blue pen on the top of a sign-in sheet and taped just below DOCTOR that was written in bold letters on a solid red door. I grabbed the hanging pen and scribbled my information that included my name, birthday, and cell number. Freddie pushed the door open and held it open for me as I walked past the door and glanced around to see there wasn't really a waiting room, just a guard standing dangerously close to a nurse. The two immediately put space to between each other when Freddie and I entered but I could care less that they were seeing each other, I wanted to find out what the hell was wrong with my eye. 

"Can we help you?" The nurse asked and just as I went to pull my hand away from my left eye, something warm gushed out and I stared in utter shock at the blood spilling from my eye. "Oh my! Dr. Harper!"

The nurse rushed around and carefully led me in the direction that the doctor was in just as she came around the corner and we nearly bumped into her. 

"What's going on?" She asked, grabbing my face and expecting my eye with a look of horror on her face. "What happened?"

"I-I-I..." I didn't know what happened.

"Take him to the exam room," Dr. Harper ordered and the nurse moved to do it immediately, "am I seeing him as well?"

It then dawned on me that she was talking to Freddie, who I was sure had left already but I felt a little glad that he had stayed, even when I expected him to leave as soon as he had gotten me to my destination. 

"No." Freddie spoke up. "He kept saying his eye hurt this morning, I brought him here."

"Good. Wait in the pod." She ordered him.

The guard moved forward to follow through with the doctor's order just as Freddie went to rebuttal her order, but of course he was an inmate and had no say, so he reluctantly went while angrily yelling the entire way. I was pulled the opposite way as I cupped my eye to stop the flow of blood gushing from it, it was seriously damaged and the only thing I could think would cause it was from Freddie hitting me in it the day he beat me. 

"It's severely damaged, and it's already blackening... he's going to need surgery." I heard her saying as the nurse helped me climb on the examination table.

"Enucleation?" The nurse asked as the started to strap me into the restraints. 

"Enucleation." Dr. Harper said, turning to look at me as the nurse came forward and pricked me with a needle to inject me. "You're going to be fine, Mr. Maroon. You're going to feel much better after surgery."

"What the hell is an enucleation?" I asked, feeling suddenly drowsy as I resisted the urge to sleep, I wanted them to answer me first.

"You're going to be fin-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS AN ENUCLEATI..." Everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
5.1M 215K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
311K 12.6K 29
Meet Jaden Arons, he's a trouble kid with a lot of issues and the main one is being in love. Like many seventeen year old kids, he has trouble keepin...
33.1K 1.1K 16
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book One of Prison Bait Series Kiden's life is changed permanently when he's sentenced to serve a sentenc...