My Own Technologies Could Riv...

By Zeth435

Shin Izayoi,on outside being seen as an ordinary high school student.But inside,he actually a genius who like... More

Prologue:Malfunction!
Chapter 1:Arrived at unknown place.
Chapter 2:Saving a Noble
Chapter 3:Troublesome
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:Shin vs Mike
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Untitled Part 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Making a new invention
Chapter 20:Magic Glove
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:Trap
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Last Day
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Another journey?
chapter 36:Forest of Doom
Chapter 37:Failure
Chapter 38:Doll
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : Arrival
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 : Shin vs Itsuchi
Chapter 44
Chapter 46

Chapter 45

1.2K 41 10
By Zeth435

"Demon lord?"(Shin)

"Yup. At the forest on the North, the movement of monster there became weird. And an unknown mana was engulfing that area."(Itsuchi)

"How did you know it was the demon lord?"(Shin)

"There was a sighting."(Itsuchi)

"Huh?"(Shin)

"You know Freas Kingdom, right?"(Itsuchi)

"Freas? Oh, that demon country. Wait, if that forest was in the north, don't tell me..."(Shin)

"Yes, it was in the demon country, Freas. But Freas Kingdom didn't take part in this. It was from a group called Phantom Fang."(Itsuchi)

"This group is originally an assassin group of sort, where they take quest from people to kill someone. But, their movement became different these past month. And it said they was doing a ritual."(Risa)

"So it became a religious group now."(Shin)

"Yeah, maybe. They are worshipping this demon lord as you can see."(Itsuchi)

"Let me guess, are they trying to.."(Shin)

"Yup, they are making a ritual to revive the demon lord."(Itsuchi)

"Now this make things complicated."(Shin)

"But the ritual takes a long time. And it needs proper sacrifices. Also in demon country cases of women missing are hot topics right now."(Risa)

"So.....Shin. I want to make a request."(Itsuchi)

"You want my help on this?"(Shin)

"Not just your assistance, please join our party!"(Itsuchi)

*Spits tea*(Shin)

"W-what!?"(Shin)

"You can't run anymore. We have seen your ability before this. You are somehow powerful enough for someone who doesn't have magic."(Mizuki)

"That's right, even us having hard time dealing with Itsuchi. But you could 1v1 with him alone is a surprising thing."(Kagami)

"He always one shottted us whenever we are having a 1v1 match....."(Rei)

"What a merciless person...."(Shin)

"Well, that's ...."(Itsuchi)

"Okay! Drop the topic. Aren't we talking about demon lord here?"(Risa)

"About your invitation....sorry, I need to decline."(Shin)

"I see...could you at least tell me why?"(Itsuchi)

"Because I like to solo."(Shin)

"Eh?"(Itsuchi)

"What kind of reason was that?"(Risa)

"Most of it because I don't want to became a burden to your party. Moreover, yours is hero party right? Wouldn't people became suspicious if there is suddenly one more person inside the hero party?"(Shin)

"Beside, I want to explore this world."(Shin)

"Explore this world? You mean..."(Itsuchi)

"Yup, I want to know more of this world. So I will be going on a journey."(Shin)

"But rest aside, that was a long term plan. I need to prepare many things before going on a journey."(Shin)

"I will not join your party, but I will assist on your demon lord thing, how about that?"(Shin)

Itsuchi stared at Risa and the other party members. Looks like they has make their decision.

"Alright, that's a deal then."(Itsuchi)

--------------------

Shin POV

Euride Kingdom Castle

"So why am I here too?"(Shin)

"We need to at least report to the King about you."(Mio)

The problem is mostly about the outfit I am wearing. Is it okay wearing just my light armor? Well, it's a king after all.

Let's hope I didn't get executed just for wearing simple clothes.

"It's okay, the king doesn't mind at all. We have inform him before coming to this castle about you."(Mio)

"If you have inform the king, why taking the hard time taking me into this castle?"(Shin)

"Mostly because the king itself want to see you."(Mio)

"The king want to see me?"(Shin)

"We have arrived at the meeting room."(Itsuchi)

Itsuchi push the large door in front of him.

It was a large meeting room, consisting a large table with many chair. There was few people.

I think the old man in front of me is the king. And beside him is a beautiful woman, which I guess is the queen. And there was also two girl beside the queen. Maybe it was their daughter.

"Welcome to the Euride Kingdom Castle, Izayoi Shin."(Gazelt)

"Eh, oh. Thank you very much!"(Shin)

"There is no need to be nervous. I'm the King of this Kingdom, Gazelt Von Euride. Beside me is my wife, Alisa Von Euride. And these two is my daughter."(Gazelt)

"I'm the first daughter, Selena Von Euride."

"And I'm the third daughter, Tiana Von Euride!"

"It's nice to meet you, Shin."(Selena)

"Uh, yeah me too."(Shin)

What a beautiful woman. This is a different level of being a bishoujo. She got more calm aura around her, and more like a big sister than a mother. Wait, where is the second one?

"I have three daughter actually. But the second one is busy right now. Since we are preparing for any invasion."(Gazelt)

Invasion? Is there a demon lord army or what?

"So, you are Shin huh?"(Gazelt)

"Right, I am Izayoi Shin. An adventurer."(Shin)

"Hoh, an adventurer. What is your rank?"(Gazelt)

"I forgot."(Shin)

"Eh?"(Gazelt)

"Ppffttt!"(Rei)

"How the heck did you forgot your rank?*whisper*"(Itsuchi)

"Shut up! I hasn't been doing any quest since being a teacher!*whisper*"(Shin)

"I'm sorry, it seems like I haven't been doing a quest for a long time, so I gradually forgot about it.."(Shin)

"I see....aren't you the one who defeat a Red Chimera single handedly?"(Gazelt)

Suddenly everyone in the room was surprised.

"Seriously!? You defeat a Red Chimera!?"(Itsuchi)

"What the hell!!!"(Rei)

"Did you still have it's remain??! Or it's magic stone!?"(Mizuki)

"My,my. Looks like this one is a strong fellow."(Alisa)

"There is no need to avoid it. The adventurer you saved that time tell me directly about it."(Gazelt)

Don't tell me, Alice!?

"Umm, is Red Chimera that powerful monster?"(Shin)

"Red Chimera is consider a mythical being you know. Well, Chimera itself is a S-rank monster and to take it down need a party of S-rank adventurer."(Selena)

"While Red Chimera is a evolved type of Chimera. It can produce advanced fire magic itself where a party of S-rank adventurer wouldn't enough to take it down. It is considered as a SS-rank monster which can cause large calamity if it appears."(Selena)

"Th-that was scary mythical being..."(Shin)

"Looks like there I don't need to inspect your power or anything. The Red Chimera case already show how your power is."(Gazelt)

*Sigh* I'm saved.

"But I want to see!"(Tiana)

"Eh?"(Shin)

"I want to see Shin-sama power!"(Tiana)

"Tiana, it's rude shouting like that to our guest."(Selena)

"But I want to seeee!!!"(Tiana)

Princess Tiana was making a >∆< face. So even a princess is making a tantrum huh. I guess there is also like that.

But the way she throw a tantrum somehow looks cute. Am I actually having a soft spot for children or what?

"Why are you smiling?"(Mio)

"Eh!?Ah no no what are you talking about?"(Shin)

Princess Selena was calming down Tiana. But it doesn't look like Princess Tiana was going to stop.

"Just show her your power,Shin."(Itsuchi)

"What do you mean?"(Shin)

"Princess Tiana is a stubborn one. She won't stop until she get what she want."(Risa)

"It happens to us many times....T_T."(Rei)

"There was a case where she heard Rei talks about breakdance. And she want to see it no matter what. The result is Rei itself train a breakdance and having his palm sprained."(Kagami)

"She might throw a tantrum now because she is still a child, but I somehow can guess how she looks when she grow."(Sen)

"So just show it to the Loli Princess!"(Rei)

"You would get executed if she hear that."(Mizuki)

"Okay,okay! I'll do it!"(Shin)

I face the king, who joined the first princess to calm down princess Tiana.

"Uhm, Your Majesty."(Shin)

"Yes? Is there something you want, Shin?"(Gazelt)

"I will demonstrate my power."(Shin)

"Really!??"(Tiana)

"Uaarrghh!?"(Shin)

Suddenly, princess Tiana was in front of me.

"Y-yes. I will demonstrate it for you."(Shin)

"Yaaayy! I love you Shin!!"(Tiana)

And she hug me.

Woohoo! What is this lightning cuteness that strike my heart! She looks like the same age like Mia.

But, doing things like this with a Royalty......

"Am I going to be executed?"(Shin)

"Eh? Why?"(Gazelt)

"No, uhh...a Royalty hugging me like this..*sweats* aren't this considered rude or something??*sweats*"(Shin)

"No no it's okay hahahaha! She looks so happy hugging you though. Somehow it hurts my heart as a father..."(Gazelt)

The king fell into despair.

"Having a Loli Princess hugging you.....I'm so jealous!!"(Rei)

"Shin, have a spare with me. I want to knock your head out."(Itsuchi)

*Turns white*(Shin)

*Still despairing*(Gazelt)

"What is happening here?*sigh*"(Mio)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
64K 3.1K 43
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
591K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
232K 35.8K 104
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...