๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ~ ๐•‚๐•’...

Od Stilinski_O_Brien

๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช /หŒsษ›r(ษ™)nหˆdษชpษชti/ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ... Viac

๐•† ๐•Ÿ ๐•–
๐•‹ ๐•จ ๐• 
๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
?
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ

8.3K 226 207
Od Stilinski_O_Brien

I wake up beside Tyler who nudges my head off of his shoulder as my phone begins to ring, I quickly answer it getting up from my spot on the ground, noticing how Caroline was gone from the couch she had been asleep on.

"Thea where are you?" Kai groans from the other side of the phone. "Sorry Kai, I'm with Caroline, her mom just passed." I tell him. "Oh is she-" he's cut off when I hear vomiting. "How are you?" I ask now increasingly worried, "I'm fine." He chokes out making me sigh, "Kai tell me honestly please." I say, "ok honestly I don't know how much longer I can hold on." He tells me weakly. "Ok well you just try and hold on and I promise I will help you figure something out, I'm not gonna let you die." I tell him. "Looks like I picked the right girl to be my girlfriend." He jokes making me let out a small laugh, "like you had many options." He does an over dramatic gasp making me snicker, "wow Thea you wound me." He laughs before I hear him drop the phone as he gags.

I wanted to go and check on him, but I needed to check on Caroline first, I find her sat writing a list. "Hey Care, what are you doing?" I ask going to stand beside her, "planning my moms funeral, I want her buried by the end of the day." She says surprisingly chipper. "Need any help?" I ask sitting beside her, she smiles at me and shakes her head, that should've been expected Caroline never needed help planning anything. "You should go to him." She tells me taking me by surprise, "but you need me." She nods, "so does he, plus I have that room full of people and I know that he has no one." I must still look unsure because she pulls me out of my chair. "Go to your boyfriend." She says whispering the last part, "you're such an eavesdropper Caroline I'm shocked." She shakes her head at me, "you talk incredibly loud that's not my fault." She shrugs making me laugh.

"Ok now go." She says pushing me towards the door, "I'm going geez could you be any happier to get rid of me?" She rolls her eyes at me, "it seems like I'm more concerned about your boyfriend at this point." She says crossing her arms at me, "ok I'll see you later, just give me a time and I'll be there." She nods and I know she didn't want to talk about it so I just gave her hug and left.

I get back to my apartment to see Kai sleeping he looked considerably worse than he did yesterday. I went over to feel his temperature but despite all the sweat it was normal. He woke up and gripped my arm ready to fight? But he relaxed when he saw it was just me, "how's Kate?" He asks, "Caroline and she's trying to avoid her feelings at the moment, putting on a brave face." He nods as he sits up before hunching over in pain, "are you gonna throw up?" I ask reaching for the trash can, he shakes his head.

"I rang my sister to tell her that I was sick but she hung up on me because she started throwing up, I think I should go to her and see if I can figure out a way to get rid of this magical disease." He says after a moment and I nod, "ok let's go." I say helping him up, "you're coming with?" He asks surprised, "yeah I mean I don't know how you were planning on getting there, plus there's less chance of Ric trying to fight you if I'm there." I say and he nods. I quickly change into my funeral attire just in case I don't have time to come back home.

I take him to Alaric's apartment knowing that she was there with Ric. Kai knocks on "Hey." He says to Alaric who narrows his eyes and tries to shut the door. "Wait, wait, wait, wait." Kai says stopping it from closing, he opens the door. "Look. I know you hate me, but I really... really need to see my sister." Kai pants. "I think she'll pass." He says as he tries to shut the door again, "Ric please." I say making him open the door wider to look at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Jo asks appearing a bit behind Alaric, she looks a bit ill as well. "I called to tell you I was sick, and you... you hung up on me." He says leaning against the doorframe, "Because I have food poisoning. Did the sound of me vomiting on the other end of line not clue you in?" She asks him incredulously. "Look. There's an issue I've been worried about since the merge because we really didn't do it right. You know, the whole , "You're not my twin" "Hey. That's okay. Close enough" plan? It worked, which is, you know, cool. Hey, I'm even a little bit nice now in case you were wondering." He says making Alaric give him an incredibly fake and sarcastic smile as if to say he could care less. "But I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. And, well, I think it's dropped because I'm...Where's the bathroom?" He says as he tries to hold it in until he starts to choke it out, "Oh, God! Ric!" Jo shouts in shock as Alaric moves something over so Kai can vomit in it. I crouch down beside him as he throws up a lot of blood.  They both look at him concerned.

"I don't think you have food poisoning." He says wiping his mouth as he goes to stand again. "I was supposed to merge my magic with you. But I got Luke's instead. Ohh. Now I'm defective, and I think that's why you're sick. I kind of feel like I'm dying, actually. And if I die, so do you, dad, Liv, and the rest of our dumb coven. So could you please fix me, like, now?" He says making Jo and Alaric look at each other shocked.

Jo had decided to take us to the hospital to checkup on Kai. "Any joint pain?" She asks, "Mm-hmm." He hums, "Headaches?" I watch as she uses the flash thing to check his eyes, "Yup." She takes a small step back and looks at him seriously, "Are you pregnant?" She asks making me snort, "Stop making jokes." Kai huffs unamused, "I feel like I'm being scrunched from inside out.This is kinda private. Does your baby-boo need to be here?" He asks Alaric who is stood beside me with his arms crossed, "I'm not leaving her with you so deal with it." He says before turning to me, "and what are you doing here?" Ric asks, "she's my girlfriend obviously she'd be here with me." Kai groans from the other side making both Ric and Jo turn to me shocked. "Thea is he being serious?" Ric asks in his overprotective guardian voice, "yeah." I say avoiding his gaze.

"Okay. Your vitals are fine, your temperature is normal. I'll wait on pathology, but there is nothing medically wrong with you." Jo says thankfully changing the subject. "Yeah, duh, because I'm magically diseased." He shakes his head at her before realising something. "You haven't puked in at least..." Jo realises Kai is about to vomit, "Oh!"   She exclaim as she rushes to get a trash can for Kai just as he starts to spit out blood.

As he is vomiting, he grabs Jo's arm and absorbs some of her magic. I see Jo groan in pain as she struggles to get free, I also notice the change in Alaric's expression, so I speed over and gently let her free. "Hey, hey!" Alaric's yells as he pulls Jo behind him. "Oh. I feel better." Kai pants sounding a bit better, "Yeah because you juice-boxed my magic." Jo replies annoyed. "Yeah, sorry about that. That was an accident, but I... Wow! I legitimately feel better." He says before I see the wheels turning in his head.  "You need to give me your magic." He concludes his thoughts. "What?" She asks confused. "This faux merge is clearly failing because I was supposed to get your magic, right?" He asks as he gets up toward Jo, but Alaric stands in front of him, "Just - I don't know - put it in a teddy bear or a bed pan and gimmie." He says as he reaches out his hand.

Alaric grabs Kai's hand, "Listen. I could just as easily break seven little bones with one good squeeze, okay?" He threatens but Kai is unbothered. "I can see you're skeptical, Ric. Can I call you Ric?" He asks pulling his hand out from Ric's and giving him a fist bump. "Hey, buddy, but here's the thing you need to know is that Jo only survives if I do, okay? And if that's not enough for you, the power that binds the prison worlds comes form the leader of the gemini coven. If I die, the worlds collapse, alright?" He says as Alaric sighs and rubs his hand over his face. "I see vacancy. Would you like me to start over with single syllables?" Kai asks, "Did you say prison worlds, as in more than one?" He asks making me confused did no one tell Ric about Damon's mom? "Has no one ever mentioned that?" Kai asks, they both leave to discuss the decision.

"Jo's not got food poisoning and she's not ill because of you." I say as I move to sit beside him, "she's not?" He asks as he takes my hand. I shake my head with a smile. "What's wrong with her then?" He asks I give him a knowing smile and turn my head away, "I mean it's quite exciting I don't know if I should tell you before I tell her." I tell him smugly, "Thea, tell me, now I wanna know." He whines, "ok so she's pregnant." I tell him, and he looks at me shocked, "what? How?" He asks, "oh well I thought you knew this already but, when two people love each other-" he cuts me off, "no I know that, I meant how do you know?" He asks, "I can hear the baby." I say, "woah." He says, "I know." I nod, I check the time and sigh. "I've gotta go soon." I tell him as I lean my head on his shoulder. He rests his head on top of mine

"That's ok, thanks for coming with me." He mumbles before we sit in silence. Jo and Ric return, "Thea you should get going now you don't want to be late." Alaric's says giving Kai a hard stare, I nod and stand as I take a step to leave Kai pulls me back making me giggle, "what no goodbye kiss?" He asks, I lean forward and kiss his forehead, before wrapping my arms around him. "I'll see you soon." I tell him and he nods.

Alaric follows me out and stops me for a second, "Thea, Kai- he... he isn't-" I sigh, "a good person, or good for me yeah, yeah I know." He stops and sighs, "Thea I just want what's best for you." He tells me and I nod, "I know you do Ric but I know what I'm doing." I tell him and he doesn't look convinced, "I hope you do." He says before pulling me into a hug, "I do." He nods and let's me go, "ok just be careful." He says, "I will."

I get to the church a bit early and find Caroline stood in front of her moms coffin, crying. "Care. They're ready." Elena says before realising that Caroline was crying. "Do you need a minute?" She asks coming to stand beside me. "No, I'm okay." She says before she looks at her mom's body, "I'm gonna be alright, mom. I promise. Everything will be fine after today." She whispers, "I'm ready." She tells us Elena nods and leaves to go and let everybody know.

Caroline looks at me and smiles sadly, I return it and move forward to hug her. "Shh, it's ok, you're gonna be ok." I tell her as she sobs into my shoulder, after a moment she pulls away and composes herself. "How is he?" She asks wiping her eyes, "not important right now." I assure her as I hand her a tissue. She gives me a classic Caroline look. "I don't know,  he should be fine I've left him with his sister and Ric they think they've found a solution so." I shrug and she nods.

We all take our places as the ceremony begins, I end up between Stefan and Caroline apparently they had a conversation about their feelings and Stefan basically rejected her. "We are here today to pay our tribute and our respect to a pillar of our community, our sister, our protector, Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes. We are also here today to show our love and support for Liz's family and friends." The pastor's words fade as I look at Caroline who's struggling to keep her emotions in. I reach for her hand as I watch a tear run down her face.

Police force members walk up to honor Sheriff Forbes. They place an American flag over her casket. "Calling Sheriff Forbes." An officer says into his communicator obviously not receiving a reply. "This is the last call for Sheriff Forbes." I try and blink my tears away trying to be strong for Caroline as she squeezes my hand. "No response. Radio Number 2-6 is out of service after twelve years and four months of police service. Gone, but never forgotten." He says before turning around. "Center!" The officers return to their seats and Damon walks up for the eulogy.

He takes a deep breath, "Liz Forbes was my friend. In her last moments, she asked me to pass along a message to her daughter, but I cut her off before she could say too much. I told her she could tell Caroline herself, but she didn't get that chance. Your mom wanted you to know how proud of you she was, and she should be. You're a beautiful, strong woman, a generous friend, and a bright light in a sea of dark. She said you were extraordinary, and you are, and so was she. Liz was a hero to this town. She was a hero to all of you. And she was a hero to me. Goodbye, Sheriff. You will be missed." I can't help the tears that escape at Damon's speech but I quickly wipe my eyes as he returns to his seat and Caroline walks up.

"Thank you all for coming. This is for my mom." She says before taking a deep breath and singing.

After the ceremony Caroline goes home fairly quickly and so I leave after she does.

"How's Claire?" Kai asks, "Caroline, and I don't know, she's acting off which is understandable but I don't know what to do." I tell him. "You look better." I observe as he eats a bowl of cereal. "Mmhm I feel a lot better thankfully, meaning now I can get a proper kiss." He winks making me smile, "I guess Jo was good for something after all." He hums shovelling another spoonful into his mouth.

"So Damon wants to meet me tomorrow." He tells me as I walk to the bedroom, "yeah? How come?" I ask changing out of my dress. "I think it's about his mom." He tells me and I nod, "makes sense, I don't think it's cause he wants to hang out with you." I say turning to find him right behind me, "and why not I'm tons of fun." He smirks, "I mean that's kinda subjective." I say making him pout. I lean up and kiss him.

"Finally." He sighs after we eventually pull away, "well I wasn't gonna kiss  you before, I didn't want you to vomit blood into my mouth." I tell him, "but wouldn't you like that being a blood vacuum and all." He asks shooting me a wink as my face scrunches up. "Ew, you're gross." He chuckles and pecks my lips. "That's not what you were saying last night." He winks making me scoff, "go away, you loser." I laugh pushing his shoulder. He grabs my arm and pulls me close before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Kai, you know I hate when you do this." I giggle as he twirls around, "doesn't sound like it from here." He laughs as he pretends to drop me, making me me squeal. "I mean I have got a pretty good view." I giggle as he gasps, "Thea, I am not a piece of meat." I start to laugh even harder.

He chucks me onto the bed before joining me, "who would've thought you and me would've ended up three months ago?" He asks softly, I smile at him, "not me." He looks at me in surprise. "Really?" I nod, "you were emotionally dead, I mean I can't lie I thought about it but I never thought you'd be an option." I shrug. "Well you thought wrong." He hums, "well I know that now, I just didn't think you'd ever be able to have feelings for me, you loved not having feelings." He nods before kissing me, "I did love it, but you're worth having feelings for." He whispers before I lean forward and connect our lips.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
107K 3.3K 37
Time heals nothing it just makes memories fade away.
398K 9.8K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
3.4M 52.2K 187
Damon Stefan Klaus Kol Elijah Jeremy Kai I don't own TVD or the pics i'll put in