Mirage- AOT OC Story

By oxXblissXxo

Hey if you get TRIGGERED about stuff you may wanna read this SPOILER WARNING: although this story centers aro... More

Chapter 1: A Lifetime Ago
Chapter 2: The Little Girl and her Tree
Chapter 3: I've Got Your Back
Chapter 4: Histroy Never Repeats Itself- But it Always Rhymes
Chapter 5: The Commandant
Chapter 6: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 9: The Duel
Authors note
Chapter 10: Ackerman
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12 : New Squad
Chapter 13: The Female Titan Pt.1
Chapter 14: The Female Titan Pt. 2
Chapter 16: Runaway
Chapter 17: The Beast Titan
Chapter 18: The Winged Titan
Chapter 19: The Rest of the World
Chapter 20: Battle Cry
Chapter 21: The Assassin
Chapter 22: Shiganshina
Chapter 23: When Titans Reach The Sea
Chapter 24: Liberio
Chapter 25: Cages
Chapter 26: Reluctant Heroes
Chapter 27: Peace
A/N

Chapter 15: Friends

81 1 0
By oxXblissXxo

Levi POV

L: This is bad.

E: It could be worse

Erwin was handcuffed, but still calm and smug as ever.

L: She wasn't briefed on who exactly the female titan is. And, well, apparently they were close.

E: Get some gear on and go. Now.

Sage POV

The two titans clashed. Eren was stronger, but the female obviously had better moves. So I began to get in my little cuts. She was good at keeping track but I got a deep one in her shoulder blade and another across her eye. 

That's when she beat down Eren and made a break for it. I was still hooked on her by my blade, and wasn't exactly expecting her to run. My right wind snagged on a roof top and I got a reminder that I wasn't actually wearing any gear. I began to fall to the ground when something a little unexpected happened. She caught me.

"Sage"

S: Am I going crazy already. I was hoping that wouldn't happen til I was at least 20.

A: No you idiot it's me.

S: Annie! Your the female titan. Wait.

I thought for a second. All the pieces fell in place if she was. Everything. How did I not see it before? The answer was simple. Maybe I just didn't want to see it.

A: Please Sage. Please help me.

S: You killed so many. I can't let you run away

A: I just want to go home Sage. 

That hit me hard. I understood that. I never had a real home.

S: What can I do. 

She lifted me to stand on her shoulder. My wing had steamed off an healed.

A: I need you to cut my body from the nape of my neck and hide it.

S: I can take you to the underground. It's pretty easy to hide there.

We were quickly approaching the wall. She began to climb it. That's when I saw Mikasa. Shit. I quickly cut Annie's body out and flew up the wall.

L: SAGE!!!

I turned to see him coming towards me in the distance.

L: Are you really about to give this up? A chance to be a hero. To be the good guy.

S: I'm not anyone's hero. 

I flew off. It was a pretty long flight to Trost, but by staying in cloud cover I managed it. I walked through the smelly and scoured streets again. The shit and blood on the ground wasn't especially inviting, but it was home. I still had a few connections.

I knocked on a wooden door.

"Who goes there."

S: It's me Misha. I need a place to stay. I can pay rent.

M: Well it's been too damn long. I haven't seen your sorry ass in a while. 

S: Very funny.

M: Yeah I can keep you here. I'm guessing you're running from something.

S: This is Annie. She and I ran from the scouts. 

M: I'll give you a list tomorrow.

A week later...

Levi POV

L: No sign of Annie, but reports that a new criminal bearing wings is in the underground killing for bounty. The Shadow Killer.

E: How creative.

H: This can't look too good. I don't know how you spun this one Erwin.

E: What can I say Hanji, it's a talent.

L: If I had to guess this isn't the last we'll see of Sage or Annie.

H: You know the girl the best, why do you think she would give up a better life for Annie.

L: Sage has always been driven with a sense of family and loyalty. Kenny didn't wan't another kid who hated his guts so he bred it into her like a dog. If I had to guess she finds that bond with Annie.

E: That's a good guess. My question is how long did she suspect Annie to be the female titan? Cause from what people say she wasn't too surprised about that.

H: It's likely she's a bit more on the ball with all of this than we are. She knows a lot more about the titans than she would like to tell us, so it's not a stretch she knew about Annie.

L: I think she knew something, but I don't think it was that. 

E: Oh really, and why is that.

L: I don't think she would have been screaming at her to die and sicking every titan on her if she knew. And I think she has a few regrets too.

H: Why?

L: Because she risked her life to save every man in that forest, and I think she wants to know what's in that cellar as much as we do.

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 224 30
'I'm protecting you no matter what happens to me, I will protect you until the very end, even if it kills me. You will be mine.' -Levi Ackerman Join...
17.8K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
216K 5.3K 40
(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic accident which killed her father, and ever sinc...
475K 11.9K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...