FNAC Ask or Dare

By Wolfs4life4628

You may ask or dare any of the following characters in this story. Come up with anything you'd like. I'm not... More

₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞
฿Ⱡ₳₦₭'₴ ฿₳₵₭₴₮ØⱤɎ
₱Ɇ₦₲Ʉł₦'₴ ฿₳₵₭₴₮ØⱤɎ

𝐀𝐬𝐤

203 3 2
By Wolfs4life4628

~Hello there friends I have made up my own ask and so, here it is!~
_________________________________

Spark-Hello there! Welcome to our first part! I hope you stick around for more! Anyways let's start with the question.

[Cindy, How's it like being the only girl in the group?]

Spark- Welp, lets get Cindy so she could answer the question! *calls Cindy*
Cindy-*walks in* Yes Spark?
Spark- How do you feel being the only girl in the group?
Cindy- Well I feel more left out, and I hope there are more girls in the future!
Spark- Well, there's the answer! Please request some asks or dares and stick around! Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...