๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹

By -chxrries

"๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ" โœฐ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฐ. ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

"only angel"
"rat"
"prego"
"remy & fanny"
"nightmares"
"stupid koala"
"the cult"
"spooked"
"asylum"
"rat ass"
"rich bitch"
"fuckwit"
"dios mio"
"sad jealous cunt"
"expect tongue"
"get it"
"weird flex"
"bitcho"
"junk-kid"
"busta"
"honey pot"
"chicka"
"dope"
"ball of pubes"
"code red"
"miserable"
"skunk"
"fucks sake"
"sorry"
"shit adam driver"
"hot goth"
"kyle and lady"
"humid"
"hurry"
"bunny"
"cake"
"jojo"
"daddy issues"
"teeth"
"moonrise kingdom"

"so"

1.2K 63 94
By -chxrries

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"it hurts to love you,
but i still love you,
it's just the way i feel"

s-sades
so does anyone
wanna hang out?
y/n isn't texting me
back

groovy bitch
no, go fuck
jack

rawr rawr
wait how'd
you know?

gay jae
i can't believe
you're getting laid

rats ass
it's okay jae
it's not like
we're missing
much

redhead2
...

s-sades
i will strangle
you both to
death

gay jae
you hear that
jack? your girlfriend
is being kinky

no ah
you guys are
weird

rawr rawr
why is it so
quiet?

groovy bitch
bc y/n and finn
aren't here

rats ass
depression.

s-sades
they're probably
fucking

no ah
why is everything
about sex to you all?
can't we just have a
normal conversation
without someone
bringing up sex?

gay jae
for starters
we can't have a
normal conversation
without finn and y/n
so bye

rats ass
period!

s-sades
and sophia

no ah
nah, sophias
here. she doesn't
want to except
what she did.

rawr rawr
i am confused?

groovy bitch
y'all are boring.
bye.

redhead2
i didn't do
anything!

no ah
are you sure??

redhead2
you know what?
fuck you!

✧˖*°࿐

y/n laid on finn's chest as he played with her hair. she had been sent home today and she couldn't be happier, being on her bed as finn snuggled to her.

she closed her eyes as she felt his touch extremely soothing. finn only smiled to himself, being happy that she was okay.

"you know, i love you. so so so so so much. well you know there's more so's but it would take years for me say all the so's." finn giggled as he brought y/n closer to him.

y/n grinned. "you're lying."

"am not."

"are so!"

"am not!"

"are so!"

"how could i be lying? when you're the love of my life! when you're my everything who makes me extremely happy! both sexually and emotionally."

y/n shoved finn with her right elbow. "you're weird!"

"you want me to lie? you know i'm right! like when you do the weirdest shit ever which only causes me to laugh at how lucky i am to be your boyfriend. or when you cry into my shoulder as you trust me to be your shoulder to cry on."

"you know what? you're the sweetest boy i know. you're my first everything, my first love, my first kiss, your my first to my everything." y/n said as she smiled.

"oh so you love me too?"

"i guess you can say that.."

"wait forgot to mention how happy you make me feel when you take off your underwear and sit on my lap." he smirked.

y/n shoved him harder as she giggled. "but too bad that won't happen for sometime."

"who says we can't?"

"how the hell are we going to when both my hands hurt like shit and have layers of gauze?"

finn then faced y/n, he softly held her face. kissing her uncontrollably. y/n felt butterflies form in her stomach, even if it's been months since she first met him, he never fails to give her goosebumps.

"finn.." she spoke as he continued to kiss her.

"yes?" he asked.

"we shouldn't."

"why not?"

"because you'll fuck up my hands dumbass!"

"i won't."

"yes you will."

"won't."

"yes."

"please? if i fuck up your hands, you can beat the shit out of me."

y/n rolled her eyes. "huh, you really are horny."

finn sighed as he saw y/n smirk. "so is that a yes? a no?"

"do whatever you want, but remember i will beat the shit out of you with green beans in a sock."

finn grinned as he continued to kiss her, making her go crazy. y/n and finn then fell into their own world as they felt like they were in heaven. knowing that heaven always seemed like it was on earth when they were together.

y/n slept quietly next to finn as he had his arms over her. they seemed so peaceful, and relaxed by each other's company.

a loud step was heard outside of y/n's door. but the two were completely passed out and didn't even hear it. but more loud steps were heard.

y/n's door was locked yet the door knob kept twisting. y/n flinched as she heard someone push the door. she looked at finn, which was snoring next to her.

steps were still heard. y/n's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. the two were alone and no one could possibly get in, lana had gone out and wasn't thinking of coming home soon.

"finn?" y/n whispered but finn didn't move and kept sleeping. "finn!"

finn eyes opened up. he sat up as he noticed that y/n was looking at the door. finn turned and heard the door knob twist once more.

"is it your mom?" he whispered.

"no...remember she had some sort of work thing.."

"keep twisting you fuck!" someone spoke as the door knob continued to move.

finn and y/n's eyes widened. they then got out of the bed, finn grabbed a pair of scissors as he followed y/n.

y/n opened up her closet, she kneeled down as she pushed past clothes. she then moved aside so finn could come, he closed the closet door.

"push the wall." she whispered.

he then softly pushed the wall which opened up, his eyes widened. "is this coraline?"

y/n rolled her eyes as she went inside. "shut up, dickhead."

finn followed behind her, once they got in he closed the door. the small space was pitch black, finn sat beside y/n.

"what is this place?"

"can you like shut up? we're going to die if you keep talking." y/n spoke.

"what the fuck! you told me that they were going to be here!" a voice yelled which caused y/n and finns heart to race.

"where else would they be? y/n's hurt remember? where else would she go?" another voice spoke.

"maybe something happened? maybe she didn't get out of the hospital." a voice sighed.

"well lana called me! she told me. that y/n was now here."

y/n rolled her eyes. "finn open the door."

"what, why?"

"because it's just jaeden."

finn opened the door, as they both got out, he shut the door. finn then softly opened the closet door seeing if it really was them. he then groaned as he opened the door, it was then.

ayla jumped as she saw finn and y/n come out of the closet. "what the fuck!"

"what the fuck, you! why would you just come into my house like this?" y/n yelled.

"we baked you a cake!" wyatt showed y/n the cake. which was nicely decorated as the words 'feel better hot slut' were written on it.

y/n laughed. "holy shit, you did this?"

"i did this. wyatt and jaeden were playing animal crossing while i did everything." ayla walked towards them.

"well, it's beautiful." y/n smiled as she felt ayla hug her.

"hot slut?" finn questioned as he looked at the cake.

"dunno, they're weird." jaeden answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 73 29
( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด/๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด...
46.6K 557 23
ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€ส€ษขแด‡แด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ ส™แดœสŸสŸษชแด‡s ษชs ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡แด€sส. ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดœสŸสŸส ษชs สแดแดœส€ แด„ส€แดœsสœ ษชแด›'s แด€ แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› sแด›แดส€ส. แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœษชษดษข แดแด€แด›...
33.6K 474 17
"๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—…." "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐–พ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
501K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...