The Beneveti Mafia

iateyourpoptart द्वारा

I hear a single pair of hands clapping coming up from behind me ripping me out of my thoughts. I stand up wit... अधिक

Greetings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23(Mauro)
23(Brynn)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Official Authors Note
32
33
35
36
PSA
37

34

8.1K 236 126
iateyourpoptart द्वारा

A/N: Idk how I feel about this chapter but I appreciate a lot of you reading and commenting! I really just wanted to update because you people are so wonderful! Also I cannot believe this story is almost at 500k reads. That's mind blowing to me! I remember when I had 500 reads so I can't thank you enough for giving this a chance!

Enjoy! <3
——————————————

Mauro's P.O.V.

I should kill him.

I should go over there and fucking slit his throat.

I should destroy everything he has ever loved in his life.

I should do all of these things and I would love to, but the little body that is in my arms right now needs me more than I need to satisfy my blood thirst.

"Brynn." I shake her body a little trying to keep her eyes open. "Brynn, wake up." It's no use. She is completely passed out from the date rape drug.

"Looks like you didn't keep her on a tight enough leash." A squeaky, annoying voice pierces my ears behind me.

I turn to see Mia giving me the biggest shit eating grin I've ever seen anyone give in their life.

"Fuck you Mia. Your fucking boyfriend did this to her, so if I were you I'd talk to him about keeping people on leashes. Maybe he should keep you on a tight leash with a muzzle." I spit back at her. I have no patience for her head games.

"It was my idea." Her arms are crossed and her posture is composed of confidence.

"Your idea?! This was your idea?!" At this point I'm raging, steam should be coming out of my ears. "I should fucking skin you alive where you stand. I should pick every single perfectly filed finger nail out of your boney ass hand and replace them with your teeth. You do not understand the mercy I am showing you right now, but don't worry sweetheart, I'll come back for you." I throw Brynn over my shoulder and begin to head for the front exit.

I have to leave this party before the actual party begins for Brynn's safety.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I don't need this dick head and his smart mouth right now, I'm already boiling hot about Brynn passing out.

"You're going to miss the big meeting, and I thought you were suppose to be one of the top three to lead the meeting for the first time since your father, you know 'passed away'." Vinni's condescending tone and air quotes over 'passed away' is almost enough to for me to breathe fire right now.

"I have to take care of something." I blankly say and begin to turn around once more to exit. The strength I am showing right now not to blow this whole house up is astronomical.

"You'd miss the biggest annual meeting in all of organized crime history for some drunk useless girl? I'm sure the guys would love to hear about the heartless Mauro Beneveti becoming a hero over night for some chick, for some mediocre pussy." His words are like poison in my ears as he emphasizes 'mediocre pussy'.

On one hand he's right though, I shouldn't be so wrapped up into Brynn, but on the other hand I know in my heart I have to help her.

I take a deep breath to try to subside the pounding head ache radiating off my brain.

"I'll be right back." With that statement I turned around and headed for the exit. The cooler night air fanned over my face as I look for my fathers red sports car. I went around the whole house and couldn't find it anywhere. I shook Brynn a little bit to see if she'd wake up so she could tell me where she parked the car.

"Brynn, Brynn. Where did you park my fathers car?" I whisper to her feeling her body adjust a little bit.

"Huh? Uhh under...the..bassss" Her words are slurring, she's in and out of consencnious.

"Stay with me Brynn. Where. Is. The. Car?" My voice is at a normal talking tone now.

"I already told you! Under the basement garage."Her voice is filled with annoyance, like I'm waking her up from a nice nap.

I've really had it with peoples insolence today.

I walk to the back of the house again to see the garage door shut and locked.

"Mother fucker." I whisper to myself.

I place Brynn down in a soft patch of grass so I can try to break the lock on the door.

With all my strength I begin to forcefully lift the garage door until I heard a loud snap and the door swing open.

Hell yes. Brute force is always the way to go.

I turn around and pick up Brynn's body off the grass. I place her carefully in the car making sure she'll be comfortable for a couple hours, since I know this meeting is going to last most of the night and drag on till early morning. She seems comfortable enough before I close the door and decide to leave her. I close the garage door back hoping no one noticed me being gone for a while and goes looking for any trouble.

I make my way back into the mansion and enter the party. It seemed to quiet down a little bit but I think it's because most of my "business partners" have already made their way into the meeting room.

I begin my climb up the stairs to the designative room where we usually hold our annual meeting. I can hear faint male voices as I reach the top of the steps.

They better not have started without me.

I reach a set of double doors that have stained glass across the top half to block out any sight from seeing in. The wood was a dark mahogany lining the pretty multicolored windows. As I place my hand on the door handle, to walk in, an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia wafts over me, reminding me of all the times my father took me along with him to prepare me for this exact moment.

My knuckles grip hard around the doorknob as my stomach begins to turn with anxiety. This is my first time leading a meeting without my father and it has to go perfectly.

The door opens with my hand guiding it and a long table much like the one in my dinning area greets me. The thick smell of cigar smoke invaded my nostrils with a hint of whiskey. Twenty-four powerful men of all ages turn to face me as I walk through the doorway to my end of the table.

"Please gentlemen, don't stop the conversation just because I walk in. Continue." My voice is light yet still shows authority.

"Did you take out the trash Mauro?" Vinni's snide comment radiates anger inside of my chest but I show no sign of emotion towards his words.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I did." My hands are on the table as I am about to lean back in my chair to take a seat at the end of the table.

I look around the table and see all the familiar faces I'm used to. All the different nationalities that surround me amazes me. It gives me a weird comfort that we can come together with respect and discuss business with each other. Allies are important in this sort of community and will help you get far.

The way we address each other is usually by country but since Vinni has known me since I was 7, he likes to disrespectfully use my full name everytime.

China is on my left and Russia is on my right. The three most powerful as of this year.

We usually rank by how well our numbers are compared to everyone else. Thus, China, Italy, and Russia brought in the most profit from organized crime in the last year. We have been the three longest running countries to come out on top for over 30 years.

I find pride in the millions of dollars I've stolen, laundered, and counterfeited.
It's called organized crime but I'd like to think of it as general business. We are all entrepreneurs in our own way, it's just highly illegal.

"What trash did you take out? We have people for that you know." China says on my left.

"No, no he is just insinuating something that has to do with a girl." I explain quickly.

China may be brutal with torture but he is a very innocent minded man.

"It means they've fucked and he will probably have baby in nine months." The thick Russian accent from Russia fills my right ear. "Right? You'll have a new heir to the italian thrown."

I mentally palm my forehead with the conversation that is going on right now. I hate Vinni for all the shit he causes.

"Let's carry on. Shall we? We didn't wait one whole year just to gossip about my endeavors." My voice is stern and carries through the room.

"Actually that's exactly what we do." Vinni condescendingly admits.

I ignore his comment because he just wants me to lose my cool in front of my respected peers. I genuinely don't know where my new found self control has come from but it's helping me a lot to not completely mutilate Vinni.

"So, let's talk business." My arms cross over my chest as I eye the room.

——-

It's been about four hours of everyone talking business. So far, five countries have allied with each other and one has declared war. That is one less than last year and I feel proud of that. Only three times has there been a gun pulled out and two times there were shots fired. All in all this meeting has come to be a complete success.

I stand up from my chair, placing my hands on the edge of the table and clear my throat. Right when I take a breath to finalize the meeting I being to hear a series of loud bangs coming from a distance. It sounded just like fire crackers and I begin to go through my thoughts of what that could be.

Are we being attacked?

Has word gotten out that all the mafia leaders are meeting in one remote area?

Is someone trying to infiltrate?

A small time span goes in silence and then an ear piercing scream quakes through the mansion. A scream I've heard before but can't put my finger on it immediately. Then it dawns on me.

Mia.

That was Mia screaming.

Then it really hit me.

BRYNN!

I pushed out my chair so hard that it practically shattered against the wall. I swing open the door with my shoulder. I look over the tall balcony down onto the main atrium where the ball was being held.

Blood. Blood was everywhere.

It covered every wall, every curtain.

I sprint down the long staircase to reach the middle of what happened and I see two bloody bodies in the middle of it.

Once I reach the bodies I notice them. They're too familiar to not notice who these people are.

My knees buckle under me at the sight of the love of my life laying there with blood pooling beneath her small body.

Tears are making their way up and fight to break through the strong walls I've built up over the years.

She's gone.

She's gone forever.

Brynn is dead.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

61.8K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
211K 7.8K 54
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
Riptide ScobellTheSlytherin द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...