π“πžπ¦π©π­πšπ­π’π¨π§ | 𝐑𝗼𝐝...

Autorstwa maraminaj

β€’ 𝐓empΒ·taΒ·tion /tem(p)ˈtāSH(Ι™)n/ 𝐍oun 𝐓he desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise. WiΔ™cej

π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬πŸ§‘
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ—©
𝗩
π—©π—œ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ

π—πˆπ•

1K 70 34
Autorstwa maraminaj

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Go in the light, I can't even see you." Roddy said mugging the screen. We were on FaceTime talking before he goes on to perform.

"Ok, hold on." I said as I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom; going in the mirror.

"Yo fine ass." He said as I blushed.

"Thank you, babydaddy." I said as a smile formed on his face.

"Ay, you might as well keep calling me that." He said as I ignored him; then I took a screenshot of me. I looked so pretty right now.

"Ugh, I can't wait until tomorrow." I sighed looking in the mirror; and at my hair.

"To see me?" He asked as I nodded.

"And I'm getting my hair done." I said while fixing my bun.

"About time, wit yo baldhead ass." He said as I let out a loud laugh but I quickly covered it; forgetting that Clare was in the living room playing his game.

"Stop playing with me, Roddy." I said as he laughed.

"I quit, but anyways I got a question." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I still pull yo shit?" He asked while twisting on that nappy hair of his.

"Uh, no!" I said as he made a face.

"Yeah, Ight, cause as soon as you land it's over wit." He said making me laugh.  "Where you tryna do it first? ..Hotel or the Sprinter?"

"Roddy." I said stale facing him. He was about to say something but somebody barged in.

"Ay, Roddy, you up next!" I heard as he nodded.

"Babymama, ima call you later and yo ass better still be up." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, Roddy." I said then he hung up.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back into the room; climbing into bed.

Roddy crazy if he thinks I'm staying up. I have to go get my hair done in the morning and we have to catch a flight which is 10 hours long.

🧡

𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐘.

"GOTTA KEEP IT ON ME, I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG. I RATHER BE JUDGED BY TWELVE, THAN CARRIED BY SIX.
I'MA GO POST BAIL, JUST LOOK AT MY WRIST. TELL ME, WHY THE LEGENDS ALWAYS GOTTA DIE QUICK!?" The crowd sang as I smiled.

I ain't think any mf in Europe was fucking with me yet but I was proven wrong.

"I LOVE YALL LONDON!" I yelled into the microphone as they cheered. Then I passed it back to the DJ.

Then I walked off of stage; getting passed a water bottle by my manager, Bird. "Good looks."

"Ay, you did good out there, nephew." He said as I smiled shaking up with him.

"Preciate it, big bird." I said then Keefa walked up looking annoyed.

"Ay, Rod, it's a bitch in yo dressing room and she won't leave." Keefa said as I raised a brow.

We walked down the halls, and then we got to my room. He opened the door and I walked in seeing... Ashley. Fuck was she doing here?

"Ight, bro, I got this." I said as he nodded closing the door behind him. "Fuck, you doing here? And how you find me?" I asked grabbing a blunt from off of the table.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" She asked making me laugh.

"Cause I don't need you." I shrugged taking a lighter out of my pocket and flaming the blunt up.

"Oh, I get it, It must've been that bitch we was with that day at Chili's." She said.

"And how you know if it's her?" I asked as she stood up shrugging.

"Because that bitch kept looking at me as if she was jealous." She said rolling her eyes.

"But, what this got to do with her?" I asked.

"Cause she can't do it better like I can." She said as she came over and slowly straddled me.

Then she began placing kisses on my neck as I laughed pushing her off. This bitch think we really finna fuck.

"What the fuck, Roddy?" She asked frowning.

"What?" I asked taking a hit from my blunt.

"Why you tripping?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Cause, bitch, you don't get my dick hard nomo." I said as she stood up looking at me crazy.

"Now, we both know that ain't true." She said as I laughed.

"Bitch, get out before I put my hands on you and watch yo mouth calling my babymama that shit fr." I said nonchalantly as she grabbed her shit and stormed to the door opening it but she stopped and turned looking at me.

"You fucked up, Roddy." She pointed smiling as I shrugged. Then she left. Don't no mf scare me.

🧡

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I groaned hearing my phone ring as I picked it and saw that it was Roddy FaceTiming me.

I looked to the left and saw that Clarence was asleep, so I silently got out of bed and walked out of the room; going into the living room.

Then I went onto the balcony and sat down in one of the lounge chairs as I answered.

His face popped up and he had a mug on his face.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"Fuck, took you so long?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Roddy, do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"It's 3 some out here." He said.

"And it's almost 6 out here." I said as he shrugged. "So, go to sleep."

"No, I want to talk to you." He said as I quietly laughed.

"Roddy, you going to see me later and we gone talk about everything. Ok?" I asked as he shook his head. "Omg, what you want to talk about?"

"Our son." He said as I smacked my lips; going along with it since he wasn't going to give up.

"Ok, our son, what's gone be his name? And please don't say yours." I said as he mugged the screen then he waved me off.

"I haven't even came up with a name yet." He said. "You?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of Pierre or Macai." I said as he made a face.

"I fuck with Pierre but Macai tho?" He asked as I nodded.

"What's wrong with Macai-" I tried to ask but I was cut off.

"Queen, who you on the phone with?" I heard Clarence ask as I quickly hung up the phone. Then I turned around and saw that he had this face expression that scared me.

Oh, no.

🧡

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

568K 28.4K 36
❝𝖠𝗇 π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‹π–Ύπ–½π–Ύπ–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—Žπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ύβž Β©π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’ππ˜πŠπ€π˜ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—„ # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
28.6K 556 27
Girl,you do damage to me, Know, I love it,yeah I love it
Stranger Autorstwa TheeSarin

Tajemnica / Thriller

3.4K 118 18
Betrayed What do you do, when the one you love; caused the one you lost.
1M 26.4K 100
love β€’ /lΙ™v/ an intense feeling of deep affection.