That Smile (a Chansaw story)...

By gay4gaga

Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for ea... More

Chapter 1: You're gonna be beautiful
Chapter 2: Jason Dean
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: The Fight
Chapter 5: The Sawyer's house
Chapter 6: The Snappy Snap Shack
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: The hospital
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Lunch
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 14: The CT scan
Chapter 15: The Disturbance
Chapter 16: The Nightmare
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: New Nightmare
Chapter 19: School
Chapter 20: Suspension
Chapter 21: Maybe you need Therapy?
Chapter 22: The girl in the mirror
Chapter 23: The date
Chapter 24: Touch me, Pull my hair...
Chapter 25: Does she know?
Chapter 26: Why's he here?
Chapter 27: What really happened
Chapter 28: The Mall
Chapter 29: I'm not going anywhere.
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: After Prom
Chapter 32: Pain
Chapter 33: Intimidating
Chapter 34: Too many tears
Chapter 35: Stars
Chapter 36: Another look at todays lunch
Chapter 37: Happy
Chapter 38: Back in the Hospital
Chapter 39: Panic
Chapter 40: Vincent
Chapter 41: A different kind of hospital
Chapter 42: Sandusky
Chapter 43: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chapter 44: Bubble Bath
Chapter 45: Homework
Chapter 46: Kisses
Chapter 47: The roof
Chapter 48: Otter Pops
Chapter 49: Flu
Chapter 50: B 32
Chapter 51: Thunder
Chapter 53: Part of the Family
Chapter 54: Bow Ties
Chapter 55: Teeth Marks
Chapter 56: Cake
Chapter 57: Easter Dinner
Chapter 58: The end of Easter dinner
Chapter 59: Wendy's
Chapter 60: Pet Cemetery
Chapter 61: Cigarettes
Chapter 62: Maggie's Polaroids
Chapter 63: Princess
Chapter 64: A gift
Chaper 65: Halloween
Chapter 66: Family Coversation
Chapter 67: French
Chapter 68: Oxfords
Chapter 69: Graduation
Chapter 70: Rings
Chapter 71:Italian
Chapter 72: Cheerios
Chapter 73: Cedar Point
Chapter 74:Last Entry

Chapter 52: Cookies

563 20 0
By gay4gaga

Veronica Sawyer's Pov

I woke up but I wasn't in Heather's arms anymore let alone her room. I was on a red couch so I was guessing I was in the Chandler's living room.

"Heather?"

"Yeah Ronnie?" She walked into the room and then over to me, "Are you ok?" I guess she could tell I was confused, "I brought you downstairs, no one else is home so I thought you might like to be somewhere other than our room."

Our room, I had never heard her call it that. "Thank you." She nodded.

"Do you need anything right now?" She asked kindly.

"Can I have another blanket and..." I paused for a second and gave her puppy dog eyes, "...a kiss?"

Heather giggled before wrapping me in another blanket and giving me a short kiss on the lips. I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a longer kiss.

I let go of her face and she started walking away, "Where are you going?" I pouted.

"The kitchen."

"What are you making?"

"Stop being so nosy hun, it's a surprise." I frowned before she walked away.

She came back after about 10 minutes, "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I nodded,  "Well what do you wanna watch?"

"You can pick." She nodded before leaving the room again.

I saw a flash outside and then heard a loud boom. I felt my heart starting to beat faster and my eyes starting sting.

Heather walked in the room, "I got The Breakfast Club I hope that alri-" Her eyes met mine and she ran over to me, "What's wrong?"
I looked outside, "It's ok, you're gonna be ok Ronnie." I nodded, "Do you still wanna watch the movie."

I giggled a little bit, "Y-Yeah." She put the disk in the VHS tape in.

I sat up so she would have somewhere to sit. She took the hint and sat down next to me, "You can lay back down if you want hun." I set my head in her lap and watched the movie.

A beep came from the kitchen, "I'm sorry V, I have to get up. I'll be back soon." I nodded and then laid back down.

She came back in with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. She set them down on a small table that was beside the couch and then sat down, "Can I have one?" I asked.

"Well yeah I made them for you silly." She handed me one, "Do you want milk?"

I shook my head, "Normally I would say yes but right now I'm sick and I don't know how much my body can handle without throwing up."

"I'm sorry I didn't think about that."

I took a bite, "This is the best cookie I have ever ate."

She blushed, "Thank you, just don't make yourself sick." I nodded.

When I was done I laid my head back in her lap and looked up at her, "Ronnie, you're starting." She said lightly while putting a hand on my cheek.

"Am I not aloud to?"

"You can, it's just you're suppose to be watching the movie hun."

"I would rather watch you."

Her eyes met mine and she flashed a small smile, "I'm flattered."

"You should be."

She leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "Are you feeling any better?" She asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"No."

"I'm sorry."

I sat up and then made my way over to Heather's lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my forehead on her shoulder. Heather let out a small laugh, "Clingy much?"

"Shut up, I'm tired." I answered playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489 40 20
Violet lives a messed up life and thinks that she doesn't deserve anything good. Her bestfriend Katie thinks otherwise and tries to remind her every...
15.2K 587 27
A seventeen-year-old y/n l/n moves to Sherwood, Ohio after years of never quite settling down. There, a certain popular girl extends her hand and off...
239K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
890 32 11
After a series of dreams, Veronica finds herself developing feelings for Heather Duke.