Simplicity {Taylor Hill/Cindy...

Por Alecia_Xo

"๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
CAST.
Simplicity.
Stuck On You Part 1.
Stuck On You Part 2.
Stuck On You Part 3.
Stuck On You Part 4.
Stuck On You Part 5.
Stuck On You Part 6.
Stuck On You Part 7.
Stuck On You Part 8.
Stuck On You Part 9.
Stuck On You Part 10.
Into You Part 1.
Into You Part 2.
Into You Part 3.
Into You Part 4.
Into You Part 5.
Into You Part 6.
Nothing Was The Same Part 1.
Nothing Was The Same Part 2.
Nothing Was The Same Part 3.
Nothing Was The Same Part 4.
Nothing Was The Same Part 5.
Nothing Was The Same Part 6.
Nothing Was The Same Part 7.
Nothing Was The Same Part 8.
Nothing Was The Same Part 9.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
Wait Part 1.
Wait Part 2.
Wait Part 3.
Wait Part 4
Wait Part 5.
Wait Part 6.
The M.I.L.F
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 1.
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 2.
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 4.
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 5.
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 6.
Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 7.
Simplicity Part 1.
Simplicity Part 2.
Simplicity Part 3.
Simplicity Part 4.
Simplicity Part 5 (Epilogue).
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Celebrity One Shots.

Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 3.

7.6K 429 182
Por Alecia_Xo

Comments really do help doe 🥺

Y/N POV.

Bella:"Okay, now that we landed...can I know why we're in Chicago?"I chuckled and removed the hood from my head.

Y/n:"You will know sooner or later"She rolled her eyes at me.

Bella:"Consider yourself lucky, I will literally follow you anywhere to make sure you're safe. I dont even do this for Abel"She argued trying to get me to feel bad. 

I thanked my security as they tossed me the keys to my 'Mercedes SClass'. They loaded the bags up for us and got in the car behind us.

Y/n:"Ladies first..."I held the door open for her with a smile.

Bella:"I want something to eat"She grumbled getting in the car. I laughed and closed the door once she was in. 

Y/n:"Okay...what do you want?"I asked once I got in and started the engine.

Bella:"I want Shake Shack"I chuckled and started driving to the closest one"I dont know why I always do this"I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n:"Do what?"I glanced over at her for a moment.

Bella:"I always jump to save you from doing something stupid"I pursed my lips.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, did you and Abel-"

Bella:"No, don't be stupid. All of the boys know that we would do anything for you, they would also but they know how we are with you"I nodded my head and kept my eyes glued to the road"I'm not going to be there all the time, Y/n, that goes for the other girls as well"I sighed.

Y/n:"I didn't ask you or the other girls to come, Bella. I said I would be fine and its not like I'm dropping off the face of the earth. I checked in with everyone else"I could feel her eyes burning holes into the side of my head.

Bella:"We aren't worried about that. You know how we are after the whole Kendall thing. You were so...broken, Y/n. It was scary to us to see you in that state because we've never seen you that fragile"I took a left turn and stopped at the robot.

Y/n:"And you're afraid that this Taylor thing is going to do the same?"I asked seeing where she was going with this.

Bella:"What else do you want me to think?"I sighed and reached my hand out to intertwine our hands.

Y/n:"Isabella, you want me to open up to you? Tell you everything going on in my head?"She leaned her head back against the seat and nodded.

Bella:"That and dont fucking do drugs"I laughed and focused back on the road since the light turned green.

Y/n:"You want to go inside?"I asked.

Bella:"Why not, its four in the morning here, doubt any fans are going to be here"I parked the car and got out with the girl following after me. 

She stuck to my side and shivered making me roll my eyes and pull off my hoodie, pulling it over her head. She smiled and put her hands through the sleeves and tucked her phone in the pocket.

Bella:"I'm going to order...you want the same as me?"I nodded.

We walked up to the cashier making her eyes widen in shock. We greeted her and ordered our food and waited on the other side of the counter. I pulled out my phone and texted someone before putting back in my pocket.

Bella:"God, I love you"She moaned taking a bite of the burger.

Y/n:"The burger or me?"I chuckled sipping my milkshake.

Bella:"The burger, I'm conflicted with you"I snorted and held the door open for her. I closed it and walked to my side, getting in.

Y/n:"Jesus, it really is cold in Chicago"I turned up the heater and looked over to see Bella munching away on the fries.

Bella:"Anyways, you didn't answer my previous question"She sipped on her milkshake and looked at me.

Y/n:"That...."I sighed and licked my lips"I honestly dont know, but I do think that Taylor was a...rebound? I dont know if I'm being honest"She gave me a look.

Bella:"You had about hundreds of rebounds before her"I rolled my eyes at the bluntness in her voice.

Y/n:"Can I finish?"She huffed and took another bite of her burger.

Bella:"Here idiot"She handed me my burger, that was opened.

Y/n:"Thanks"I took a bite and chewed before talking again"But yeah, I mean I did like Taylor, I liked her a lot. But I think I liked her because she was the complete opposite of Kendall, she was shy, to herself, a lot more private and she wasn't...out there-"I heard Bella snort.

Bella:"You mean she didn't fuck Basketball players"I gave her a look"I'm just saying, no need to downplay it. I love Kendall, hoe or not"I hummed and shook my head playfully.

Y/n:"Anyways, she was just different from Kendall and I needed that, I really did so that's why I was...chasing Taylor, if you will. I needed a change and Taylor was that change. And I fell for her, it was all real. I did love her and all the butterflies and stuff were real and there but....something was always missing. I just ignored it. You know, out of everyone how I felt when Kendall and I broke up"She nodded.

Bella:"You were a mess which was a big deal since you always kept your shit together, on a good day or bad day"I shrugged.

Y/n:"Exactly. And when Taylor walked out I didn't feel that. I was sad, yes, I felt my heart sink, sure, but it didn't feel anything like when Kendall left. It didn't even feel worse then that. And I wanted to talk to Taylor and talk but after the things she said and the way she was and is acting...its kind of a turn off"She rolled up the papers and put them in a bag, handing me a wet wipe that she carried with her.

Bella:"So what? You think you were trying to love Taylor more then Kendall but it ended up backfiring?"I looked at her and smiled.

Y/n:"See, this is why I need you. You get me even when I dont get myself"She winked and sank back into her seat.

Bella:"...but you said you might love Taylor more then Kendall, possibly even have a future with her"I sighed.

Y/n:"I did"I admitted"I just think I was forcing the relationship if I'm being honest, I just didn't know it. I mean, since when do I beg a girl? I never even begged like that with Kendall"She nodded straight away.

Bella:"Yeah, you looked like a bitch, just didn't want to say anything"I gasped and went to tickle her side when she squealed and pushed my hand away"I'm sorry!"I laughed and moved my hand away.

Y/n:"You're right though"She laughed and quietened down.

Bella:"Does that mean you might end up with Kenny again?"I gulped and tried to push the sudden burst of butterflies away.

Y/n:"I dont know...that's why I'm here"I mumbled pulling up to a huge house. I smiled at the guard who opened the gate making me pull up to the driveway and park the car.

Bella:"....should I be scared?"I looked over at her.

Y/n:"You never have to be when I'm around"I smiled getting out. I pulled out our bags and felt her tug my backpack off me and carry it.

We walked to the door making me ring the doorbell and stand back waiting for someone to answer. The door opened making a smile appear on my face.

Y/n:"Hey mom"Bella's jaw dropped along with my mother's.

Bella:"Mom? We were coming to see your family? What? I-"She cut herself off and looked back at my mom"Hey Y/m/n!"She hugged the older women who embraced her.

Y/m/n:"Hey Bella, Y/n, uhmm...hey?"I chuckled and tilted my head to the side.

Y/n:"Not happy to see me?"She rolled her eyes.

Y/m/n:"No, I just thought the next time I would see you is when I die"I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ways and hugged her.

Y/n:"No, I just needed my family right now"I mumbled.

Y/m/n:"Alright, come in and settle yourselves in"I grabbed our bags and walked inside the house inhaling the familiar scent.

Bella:"Uhm Y/m/n, what are you doing up?"My mother laughed.

Y/m/n:"All of us woke up a few minutes ago because we slept the whole day"I chuckled and placed the bags down by the staircase"Your father and your sisters are in the kitchen, come"I followed my mother with Bella by my side.

Y/n:"Hot chocolate? My favorite"Everyone's heads snapped to where I was standing"...you know, normally-"I was cut off by my sisters hugging me, knocking the air out of my lungs. I laughed and hugged them back.

Alex:"We missed you so much"She pulled away.

Heather:"What are you even doing here?"She asked pulling away.

Y/d/n:"Look at that, its my long lost child"I rolled my eyes and chuckled hugging him.

Y/n:"Hahaha"I mocked whilst Bella was greeting them.

Bella:"Your daughter needs some help because she has no luck whatsoever"She sat down on the stool in the kitchen, thanking my dad for the hot chocolate.

"Girl problems?"They all asked. Bella stiffened a laugh and drank her hot chocolate.

Y/n:"Am I really that predictable?"They shrugged.

Alex:"Its not that, its just that it takes a lot to screw with you and women tend to do that to you"I sat down next to Bella and grabbed a mug for myself.

Y/n:"Huh..."I mumbled since they were right.

Alex:"So tell us whats wrong"I sighed and looked at Bella who shrugged and rested her head in the palm of her hand looking at me.

Bella:"You're on your own for this. You know what you should say...so say it"I looked at my family and sighed.

Y/n:"So, I'm sure you all know that I was in a relationship with a model, her name is Taylor Hill-"

Heather:"I dont know why but I never liked her...she seemed too nice for my taste"Bella choked making me hit a her back a little.

Bella:"Sorry...continue"She wheezed out. I grabbed a tissue and handed it to her, making sure she was fine.

Y/n:"But yeah, I kind of pursued her and it was good, you know"My father hummed.

Y/d/n:"And when was this?"Bella squeezed my hand reassuringly.

Y/n:"It was after I came back from tour, I wanted to surprise Vanessa for her birthday and when I did, I met Taylor. She just caught my attention in a instant, so I started talking to her and things were going well, but you all know what happened with Kendall and-"

Alex:"Kendall is still in love with you but anyways, continue"I looked at her with a blank expression when Bella opened her mouth and closed it.

Bella:"You know what, I'm going to wait until she figures that out"I rolled my eyes and continued.

Y/n:"As I was saying, Kendall just started interfering and she said things that weren't true and the weekend I went to spend with Taylor and her family was a total shit show"They all 'ohed'.

Y/d/n:"You mean when I met your moms parents first?"I scoffed.

Y/n:"Even worse"They all face palmed.

Y/m/n:"...poor kid"I shook my head.

Y/n:"And that whole Twitter thing came out? You all saw that right?"They nodded in confirmation"And Taylor's mom saw that and started questioning me and telling me that I'm not good for her daughter, saying I'm going to break her heart and use her for her money and all that stuff"I stopped and sipped my drink.

Heather:"That's dumb, you have enough money to buy that lady some common sense, even more"I chuckled.

Y/n:"And when we came back home, it was weighing on me. I mean before we left, Taylor and her mom got into this huge fight over me and it sucked. So I decided that we needed to talk and when we did, it made it seem like I was making her choose between her family and me and I never wanted that. I would never do that so I suggested that we take a break to think things through and settle down from it. I could never be okay with her family not liking me, I mean, its apart of her so I wanted it all to work"I explained.

Alex:"You can't force people to like you as well"She shrugged.

Y/n:"Exactly! From there it was shitty, I mean, I was sad and depressed. I really felt something for her, I fell and said I love you, its not like I felt nothing, but she was out there, living her best life. Traveling with friends, getting drunk, it looked like she was doing perfectly fine without me..."I sighed"Then that charity event came up and at that stage, Kendall and I made peace-"

Heather:"What?"She asked shocked.

Y/n:"Yeah, we're perfectly fine. She apologized and owned up to everything. She also is working on herself and is actually looking and sounding like her old self, you all would be shocked"I smiled slowly at the thought of the brown eyed girl.

Y/m/n:"So you two are fine? Perfectly good?"I nodded"Mhm.."I ignored her gaze.

Y/n:"But yeah, that charity event came around and we all went and when we arrived, I bumped into Taylor and I wanted to talk, I really did. But she was avoiding me and her friends make sure she wasn't anywhere near me...until I went outside to sm-get fresh air"I covered quickly.

Bella:"Sure, fresh air"I slapped the girl's hand away from me and smiled innocently at my mother. She shook her head and sighed.

Y/n:"And she came and we talked-well, more like argued. She kept on accusing me of getting back together with Kendall and I got angry cause it was ridiculous. And she said some hurtful things and we didn't talk after that. Then...God, I really dont know what happened. I released my new EP and when I did, the fans and people who knew us knew it was aimed at her because I wanted it to be and..."I sighed.

Bella:"Okay, let me give you a break...."She said giving me a small smile"But uhm Y/n/n had a concert and we all attended, including Taylor and her friends which was confusing but we left it alone. She tried something with Kendall during the show but we managed to sort it out but after the show, her friends and her lost their shit, Taylor slapped Kendall and then they starting fighting and soon enough, we all did"All of their jaws dropped making me nod"And Y/n got angry-"

Alex"Did the vein pop out?"I nodded"Oh shit"She laughed but stopped when I gave her a look.

Bella:"And she yelled and said some stuff and we left but when we got home..that was another story. We were all kind of mad because we never knew Y/n to be such a damn idiot when it comes to girls. Its like she let Taylor affect her more then she should have"They all hummed.

Heather:"I can kinda see that"I huffed.

Y/n:"I said I was sorry!"I huffed"I just dont know...I apologized to all of them but when it came to Kendall, it was something else. She broke down, like fully broke down. I could see her walls down and crumbled. I didn't even know the way I acted and the things I said hurt her that much"I mumbled feeling the hollow feeling in my chest again.

Alex:"Well of course it did Y/n. We left you to do what you want because you were hurt and you had every right to be that hurt. She hurt you in more ways then one but you also need to remember that Kendall loves you a lot. You were her first everything....you still are her everything, she just played it off like she didn't care because she knew what she did and she didn't want to accept that she could hurt you so badly"I nodded because what she said made sense.

Y/n:"I know..."I mumbled before looking at them"Taylor came by the other day"That caught their attention even more"And she wanted me to choose her over my friends and family"I said.

Heather:"Little bitch"

Alex:"Uhmm did she fucking change your diapers?!"

Y/m/n:"Girls these days, dumb bitches I tell you"

Y/d/n:"Is she on drugs or something? I have some friends who could help her"I sighed at all their responses.

Y/n:"I had the same thoughts but I just dont understand. She never struck me as the girl who could say such things, its like I didn't even know her and I want to know what happened, I want to know why she acting this way but when she asked me to push away my friends and family. She crossed a line, I'd be pretty fucking stupid to still want her"They all saw my face and frowned.

Heather:"Why are you here Y/n, really?"She asked seriously.

Y/n:"I need help...I need answers and I can only get that from people who know me best"They nodded.

Alex:"What do you need to know?"She asked.

Y/n:"Is Kendall always going to be the one?"

100 votes + comments guys! 👀

Things are getting interesting!! There is so much I have in store and things are going to change judging from your comment, so stay tuned 👌

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

35K 930 66
"You can go on without me. Find someone that won't hold you back and be happy." Hi. My name is Julia Hamil, America's sweetheart little popstar. The...
138K 3.9K 81
a gc w ur fav (or not) stans or celebs ! ariana grande, selena gomez , perrie edwards , justin bieber , zayn malik , taylor swift , harry styles , c...
846K 27.7K 67
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™๐™–...