140°

Par luluxxgigi

A collection of ThirBea one shots Plus

Jealousy and Silence
Signs and Surprises
Hearts and Ribbonettes
Games and Boo-boos
Spaces and Uncertainties
Twenty and Eight
Twenty and Nine
Articles and Presents
Delivery and the Guy
Apart and Together
Talks and Promotion
(No) Space and (un)Certainties
Losing and Winning
M and B
Choice and Wish
Delivery and Distance
Playful and Protective

Lions and the Turtle

4.3K 80 32
Par luluxxgigi

Elmer just parked the car in the garage. He got curious as to why Det is just standing there and not going in the house.

"Hon, may problema ba?" He asked his wife.

"Nothing, Dad. I just noticed a car stopped in front of the gate, baka sa kabilang bahay." As if on cue, when Elmer looked at the gate, he saw their daughter coming out from the shotgun seat of an unfamiliar luxury car.

Thinking that it was just one of Bea's friends who took her home, he motioned his wife to go inside with him and just wait for Bea inside. But just before they turn their backs and go inside the house, he saw a familiar man get out of the car.

Upon seeing the man, his facial expression changed. His small eyes, which Bea got from him, turned narrow. Obviously, he's not happy seeing the man with his daughter again. Wala nga atang duwag na Ravena. Elmer thought letting out a sarcastic smirk and shook his head.

Det saw her husband's expression. She looked outside and saw Bea and Thirdy still talking, then turned her head to her husband who looks like he's about to go to the gate. "Dad, let's go na. Let's just wait for her inside if you really want to talk to her." She gently rubbed Elmer's back, like she's calming him down.

°°°°°

"Hey, thank you ha." Bea thanked Thirdy for taking her home. They just had a roadtrip today, something she has not done in months because she got so busy with volleyball training and office duties. In the morning kasi she works in one of the branches of their company. Afternoons to evenings naman are spent for training. 

"No worries. I'm happy we got to do that again even just for a short time lang. Puro na lang tayo eat out these past months eh." Thirdy said. They just started hanging out again three months ago. Hindi din nila alam how it happened, but one day they just found themselves in La Crepe. They just ate together and had a catch-up. And from there nasundan na nang nasundan.

"Yeah, I agree." She sniled a little at him. 

He went close to her and held her hand, "Hey, what I said earlier, I'm serious about it."

"Are you really sure about your feelings, Thirds? Be sure about it muna. I cannot risk my heart loving you again and then after some months, meron nang iba." Bea said it while looking straight to his eyes. 

She can still remember the look in Thirdy's eyes when he told her that he wants her back in his life. Not just as his good friend, but now as his girl. But Bea wants to make sure this time. She got so hurt when Thirdy told her that he already is going out with someone. Just when she thought what they had is finally worth taking the risk. Just when she has finally admitted to herself that she loves Thirdy, too.

There were times when she would ask herself where did she go wrong for him to get tired of her. Thirdy courted her twice and when they played their LPYs, they know to themselves that they are more than just good friends. She thought they had this understanding to just wait for their seasons to end. She thought they were just waiting for both of them to graduate with the championship title. 

But things got so messed up when Thirdy was introduced to a certain girl from Ateneo Babble. She just got the confirmation that he and that girl are going out when they had this talk in La Union. She was so drunk and frustrated at him back then that she had the guts to confront Thirdy about her feelings and about what she thought they are. That's when everything made sense. That's why Thirdy was suddenly not so available for the chill nights they use to always do with their barkada. That also explains why he doesn't bother her that much. May iba na pala kasing pinagkakaabalahan.

"Of course, Bei. The last thing I would like to do now is hurt you again. I will not do the same thing I did over a year ago." He said, sincerity written all over his face.

"I'm willing to take this at your own pace, Bea. Let me just shoot my third shot." 

"Okay, but this will be the last, Thirds. If hindi pa rin ngayon, maybe we should just accept that we're just meant to be good friends." Bea said, pursed her lips and let out a sigh.

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me the chance to prove myself to you again." He said and then hugged her.

She hugged him back loosely, still feeling awkward. This will be the first time he would hug her again like that.  "You know it's not only me who you have to prove yourself to again, Thirds." 

"I know. I bet it will be harder to prove myself to your family again, but I will try. I will give it my all this time, Bei. Wala nang atrasan 'to. You are worth every thing." He responded.

Bea tapped his back a little, signalling him to let go of the hug.

"Ito naman, it's the first time I got you this close again." 

"Sus. Eh kung nag-seryoso ka lang sana, 'di ba?" She joked, rolling her eyes at him. Her face turned serious when she saw this look of regret on his face because of what she said.

"Ano ba, don't give me that look. I was just kidding." She added. 

"I know. But I told you. I realized where I went wrong. That's why I'm here asking you to take me back, at your own time and at your own pace." He is trying to keep himself from holding her again, so he just leaned his back on his car and placed his hands inside his pocket.

"I'll keep that in mind. Again, please, be sure of your feelings. Let's not waste time and play with our feelings." She said, looking at the ground while tapping her shoes.

"Yes, Bei. This time, I am sure." He assured her. And he is willing to continue doing so every day until he takes her back. And even until his last breath, that's how sure and willing he is.

She just smiled at him when their eyes met. "I'll go inside na. Take care on your way home. Please drive safely."

"Yes, of course, I'll marry you pa. I'll text you when I get home."

"Manligaw ka muna. Ligawan mo muna lahat ng laman ng bahay na 'yan." She pouted her lips towards the direction of their house.

"Of course, I will. Watch me." He said with pounding his fist on his chest.

"Hay nako. Good night na. I'll go inside na. Ikaw din, pasok na sa car."

"No, you go inside first then I'll leave na."

Bea not wanting the conversation to get longer since it's already late, walked to the gate and went inside. After that, she heard Thirdy's car engine started.

°°°°°

She was just passing by her parents' bedroom when the door suddenly opened. She was greeted by her father who seems like he just got home because he's still wearing his polo and jeans.

"Beatriz, can we talk?" Elmer said. Bea felt like her dad really waited for her to pass by so he could call her.

She just followed her dad to their living room upstairs. She sat down on the couch beside her where he is seated. Bea thinks it's just about the company that's why her dad looks serious. 

"Where's mom?" She asked to break the silence.

"She's taking a shower, kakarating lang namin." Elmer said.

"Was that Thirdy who took you home?" The de Leon patriarch cannot help but start the conversation he's been itching to have with his daughter since he saw them earlier.

"Yes, Dad." Bea was shocked at her father's question. She's planning to tell them about Thirdy naman, but she's still waiting for the right time. She knows that her family is not that okay with him, lalo na her dad. They have witnessed how puffy her eyes were after her crying session every night since she arrived from her La Union get away with her friends.

"Is he courting you again? I thought matagal na kayong hindi nagkikita? You seem very close kanina ah." That's  when Bea knew they saw them when she was outside with Thirdy.

"Yes, Dad. We've been talking and hanging out for some months already. He apologized to me kanina and asked for another chance." She said honestly because she knows she can't hide anything from him. 

"And then?" Elmer doesn't want to come up with his own conclusion, he wanted to hear his child's decision.

"Well, I said I would let him. But he needs to be sure. I don't want the past to repeat itself."

"Exactly, Beatriz. Why did you let him? Do you want to feel that pain all over again? Because I don't want to see you like that again." He asked, frustration obviously in his voice. But upon seeing the look in his daughter's eyes, what he felt about Bea's decision to give the guy another chance vanished.

He just hugged her tight and and tapped her back for comfort. His daughter is now crying on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Dad. I know you're disappointed with my decision. I promise I would guard my heart this time." 

That's when Elmer realized how Bea really feels towards Thirdy. Even he if has caused her heartache in the past, he can see how she is willing to give him another chance. My daughter is really in love with another man. That keeps on repeating on his mind while he comforts his daughter who is now crying because her heart aches for the man she loves.

°°°°°°

A month after that night, Det told Bea to invite Thirdy for lunch at their house. Bea was actually hesitant to agree with the idea, but when she told Thirdy about it, he accepted the invite immediately without having second thoughts. After the talk naman with her dad, he didn't say anything about Thirdy courting her again kaya medjo naging okay na din sya sa idea of inviting him. But she knows that her dad is not yet completely okay with it, maybe that's why her mom insisted to let Thirdy know about her invitation.

It's Det's way of helping her daughter bridge the gap between Thirdy and Elmer since she knows that Bea will be happy with that. She wants to see Bea's smile when she's genuinely happy. And now that it's back, the smile that reaches her eyes, she never wants it to be gone. Kaya she talked to her husband din about the thing going on with their daughter and Thirdy. Thankfully, Elmer listened to her kaya she decided to tell Bea about her plan. She scheduled it on the same  day of Loel's arrival from his month-long trip with his friends.

Elmer is in his home office while Bea and Det are busy preparing food for lunch. It was Det who's busy cooking lasagna and Bea was just assisting her. The young de Leon has been itching to ask her mom about something, when she cannot hold her question back anymore, she spoke, "Mom, do you think dad will be fine if he sees Thirdy here again? I mean, last time we talked he seems so disappointed eh."

"Bei, you know dad naman. He's just being overprotective because you're his Bea. But you also know that he's never rude naman to anyone. Thirdy will be fine. Don't think too much about it."

"Okay. And, mom, thank you for doing this, really. I love you." Bea kissed her on the cheek and  hugged from the back.

Det turned to her daughter and held her face with both of her hands. "I love you, too, Bea. Anything for your happiness. But, always remember to gurad you heart, okay?  And don't forget to leave love for yourself, too." 

Bea nodded and hugged her mom tighter. After that, they continued their cooking session. As if on cue they both turned their heads when they heard someone spoke from the kitchen door.

"Good afternoon po." Thirdy greeted politely when she saw his Tita Det and Bea very busy with what they're doing.

"Oh, hi, Thirds. You're here na pala." It was Det who spoke. Thirdy walked past Bea to her kiss her mom on the cheek and give the bouquet of flowers he's holding.

"Sipsip pa rin talaga. Una talaga si mom kahit na ako 'yung nasa unahan. 'Di kaya kita sagutin?" Bea joked and rolled her eyes.

Thirdy just scratched his nape and looked at Det with a shy smile. "I have something for you din." He went to Bea to pinch her nose and then gave her a paper bag of mini doughnuts and a box of her favorite cake.

"Pasalamat ka, you have my favorites." She said and put what Thirdy brought for her in the fridge.

"Tita, I have Tito Elmer and Kuya Loel's favorite liquor din po." Then he put the paper bag on the countertop. 

"Thank you! That's so thoughtful of you, Thirdy. Baka mamaya meron ka ding something for manang and our driver ha?" Det teased her. 

"Next time, Tita, I'll bring something for them naman. Pati kina George and Philip." He said smiling at Bea's mom.

The de Leon matriarch just laughed at what he said. "I think we're done here already. Bea, you should bring Thirdy sa living room na. I'll just go upstairs to call dad na ha."

"Okay, Mom. We'll wait for you there na lang."

°°°°°

While in the living room, Bea noticed Thirdy tapping his foot on the floor non-stop. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." He answered.

"Eh why do you look like your going to poop anytime?" Bea teased.

"Wala lang. Okay, let's say, I'm just a little nervous. It's been a while since I saw your dad. Baka mamaya bad shot pa rin ako sa kanya, you know..." 

"Ayan, tapos when I invited you last time, you agreed kaagad. You should've told me you're not that ready yet. Mom would understand naman." She sincerely told him.

"No, it's not that I'm not ready. Just nervous. Syempre, that's your dad, what if this time I won't get his approval na? You know, we were very good last time, paano ngayon if hindi na?" Thirdy honestly told her what he feels.

"You'll be fine. Relax lang, okay? 'Di ka naman kakainin nun. And past is past, remember? We're starting over. Don't think about it too much. You know my dad, Ferdinand. Chill lang." She comforted him.

Not long after, Det and Elmer are in the living room. Thirdy stood up immediately and offered his hand to his Tito Elmer as he greets him.

"Hello, Tito. Good afternoon po." He smiled at him.

Elmer accepted Thirdy's hand, "Hi, Thirdy. I never thought I'll see you again here." The de Leon patriarch said in a serious voice.

Thirdy gathered all the guts he has and spoke, "Yes, Tito. I'm definitely back now. Back for Bea and there's no leaving this time." 

"I hope so, Thirdy. I hope so." Elmer said.

Det and Bea looked at each other. "Super serious naman. Tara na, dad. Let's go to the dining na. I think kuya is near na din." Bea said and anchored her arm on her father's.

Det, on the other hand, nodded at Thirdy, "Let's go na, anak. Let's just wait there for Loel." she said to lighten the atmosphere and guided him to the dining area.

They have just settled on the dining area when Loel arrived. "Hello..." He wasn't able to continue his greeting when he saw a familiar man sitting beside Bea. Loel went to where his dad is and took his hand for a mano. Then he kissed his mom on the cheek, after that he went to Bea's side and kissed her hair.

"Oh, Bei. I didn't know you have a visitor pala." He offered his hand to Thirdy for a hand shake and the letter accepted it politely.

"Uh, yes, kuys. I think I forgot to tell you about Thirds. But yeah..." She said smiling awkwardly as she really forgot to tell her kuya about him courting her. 

"Kuys, you sit beside me here, oh. I invited Thirdy over for lunch para naman we can have a catch up with him." Det spoke.

"Yeah, I think he really needs to catch up, it's been a while since I last saw him here." Loel said and shrugged.

Obviously, the atmosphere became awkward again for Thirdy. It's like one versus two, or more of two lions versus a turtle today. Good thing Bea and Det are there, if wala sila, maybe kanina pa sya lumubog sa upuan sa awkwardness. But if that's the way to regain their trust again, okay na din. Since the day he told Bea about what he felt and that he'll start courting her again, he also accepted the fact that it won't be too easy for him. He has to regain Bea's love and trust. Also her family, as Bea's family was very fond of him ever since until things happened.

Bea saw that Thirdy was kind of spacing out already, so she grabbed his hand on his lap and squeezed it for comfort. He looked at her and smiled softly. Those actions did not escape Loel and Elmer's eyes, with that, nagkatinginan na lang silang dalawa.

"Let's pray, so we can eat na. I'm sure all of you are hungry na. Bei, you lead the prayer." Det said. Bea was really thankful that her mom is saving them from all the awkward atmosphere they have.

"Bei, saw Andrei last time. He told me to send his regards to you." Loel said while putting rice on his plate

"Uhh. Thanks for telling me, kuys." Bea replied awkwardly and drank the glass of water beside her.

"Do you, two, still talk?" Loel asked about her and the green archer. Ever since her kuya knew na Cel introduced Andrei to Bea, her kuya told her to be friends with him. 

One time, he asked her to come with him because he'll be meeting his college friends. Since she'll be doing nothing and she knows most of her kuya's friends, she went with him. When they reached the venue, she saw na Andrei was there, too. Since sila lang 'yung magka-batch, they spent the night talking to each other and all. She admits that it was nice being with him, but at the end of the day, si Thirdy pa rin ang naiisip nya.

"No na, kuys." She said wanting so hard to dismiss the topic because she knows it makes the man beside her feel awkward. After that, she sliced the lasagna and put a slice on Thridy's plate.

"Here. I know you missed this." She told him. Medjo nahihiya na sya sa kanya because of what the guys are making him feel.

"Oo naman. It's Tita Det's lasagna eh. How could I not miss that?" Thirdy laughed a little. He was trying to be comfortable around them, just like how he was comfortable exchanging banters with the whole family before.

°°°°°

The lunch with the de Leon's went well. After that, he regularly goes to Bea's house para ligawan ang buong pamilya. That's how determined he is to win Bea this time. He knows he's got to give it his all this time. And all of his efforts did not go down the drain the day Bea finally said yes to him.

Yes, after long years of waiting. After all they have been through, they're together now. And he couldn't ask for more. Finally, the girl of his dreams and  his good friend, is now his girlfriend. And it is now official. Hindi na 'to katulad nung mga panahon that they will just assume things by themselves and malilito lang din sila after. This time, they have talked everything out and this time everything's clear between them. They love each other and they are together now. Period.

They both realized that the process they went through was really hard. It was a cycle of loving, assuming, losing hope, unloving and trying again. Because, obviously, both did not succeed in the unloving part. That's why they're here now. Together. In each other's arms.

"Happy birthday, love. Sa wakas, we get to celebrate your birthday na tayo na. I love you, Beatriz." Thirdy said. He inhaled the strawberry scent of her hair then kissed it while holding Bea close to his body with his one arm.

"I love you, too, love. Thank you. Yeah, that's why I couldn't ask for more. You're here and my friends and family are here, too." She sipped a little amount of wine from her glass while looking at the people who stayed for her birthday celebration.

They are now standing beside the pool, just near the wide sliding door. Bodies close to each other, they are looking at some of Bea's family and visitors in the garden area. Bea celebrated her birthday with her family and her very close friends, but some had to leave because it's getting late na din. Thirdy's family were there too but they cannot stay that late because Dani has classes the next day and their parents have commitments din.

"Hoy, Ravena! Pahiram muna kami dito kay Beatriz. Ngayon na lang namin 'yan maso-solo talaga. Doon ka na muna kina Tito Elmer." Maddie came from out of nowhere and started pulling Bea from Thirdy's hold.

Nagulat naman si Thirdy that's why he wasn't able to respond agad. He just looked at Bea, puzzled with what just happened, "Hay, nako naman talaga, Maddie! Sge na. Wait lang." Bea said.

"Love, we'l just stay in the entertainment room muna ha. Kanina pa kasi silang lahat nagyaya na kumanta with the girls." He explained to Thirdy.

"Sure, you have to enjoy in your own party. Go lang. I'll wait for you guys to finish." He said smiling and kissed her on the forehead.

"Are you sure you'll be fine? You can go there kina Daddy." She said worried about leaving Thirdy alone.

"Dad! Dyan muna sa inyo si Thirdy, please. I'll go with the girls." Bea shouted so her dad and kuya would hear him from where they are.

"Hindi mo naman ako kailangan ibilin, Love. Prang grade school lang." Thirdy said and laughed a little.

"Kuys and dad, don't let him drink too much ah." Bea added to her bilin to her dad and kuya.

"Of course, we'll take care of Thirdy, right, dad?" Kuya Loel said and raised his glass towards Thirdy. Elmer just nodded and smiled at what Loel said.

"Sige na, love. I'll go to them na." Thirdy said, so Bea could proceed to where the girls are.

"Okay. Don't drink too much ah. You'll drive pa later." Bilin ni Bea before going to the entertainment room. Thirdy, on the other hand, went to where his Tito Elmer and Kuya Loel is.

°°°°°

After some exchange of stories and finishing some bottles, the atmosphere between the three of them changed when Elmer spoke.

"You know what, Thridy, the first time I saw you again with my daughter, my first thought was you cannot just go back in Bea's life or our lives just like that." 

"Seeing Bea hurt for some time really hurt us, but what hurt most was she was denying all of it eh. She kept it to herself for sometime." Thirdy and Loel was just looking at Elmer who seems to be pouring his heart out now.

"You know, I rooted for you and Bea. We all did. I saw how you were with her every time, through her ups and downs. You were there, you never left her side. I saw how you waited for her and protected her. And I knew that she was in good hands. I was just waiting for you guys to tell us na kayo na talaga eh. For a dad, it will surely be hard to see his daughter fall in love with another man. But, it was you that time, so it was easy because I saw how you loved Bea. It was the love any father would love his daughter to love." Elmer drank from his bottle of beer.

"And then, bigla kang nawala. I never asked her about it, but I saw in her eyes how sad she was. Kaya when I saw you again, I wanted to make her stay away from you." He looked at Thirdy with seriousness in his face, the latter just looked down. Thirdy doesn't know where this will go, but he knows his Tito Elmer needs to get every thing off his mind and he needs to hear it all, so he could love Bea better.

"But, I wasn't able to because she still loves you and your Tita Det talked to me. I think you also got your Tita Det with your charms. Maswerte ka, Ravena." Elmer raised his bottle of beer towards Thirdy's direction.

"Pero sana, this time, don't hurt Isabel as much as you did last time. I don't want to see my daughter hurt anymore, lalo na kung ikaw na naman ang dahilan." He added.

"There must be a great reason why you've found your way to each other's arms again, Thirds. I hope this time, every thing will work out well for the two of you, bro." Loel said.

"I promise you, Tito and Kuya, I will do my best not to hurt Bea anymore. Hindi na po mauulit lahat nang 'yon. I will love Bea in the best way I know and can. With all my heart and my soul." Thirdy sincerely told the two.

"Take care of my baby, Ravena." Elmer said.

"I will, Tito." He said with a smile.

"To Bea and Thirdy, or should I say 'ThirBea'" Loel proposed a toast. After that short serious talk, they just continued drinking while some visitors left and while the girls are still in the entertainment room. 

°°°°°

After some time, the alcohol seemed to kick in Thirdy's system, masa marami na kasi syang nainom kaysa sa dalawa nyang kasama. He brought his chair close to where Elmer is sitting. He just looked at him and Elmer was surprised when Thirdy clung onto his arms and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Tito, I really promise to take care of Bea. I really love Bea so much Tito." His speech was slurring.

Taken aback by what Thirdy did, he just tapped the boy's head. And when he did that, Thirdy's shoulders started to shake and he began sobbing.

"Dad, what did you do? Lagot tayo kay Bea nito." Loel said. They were joking kasi na lasingin si Thirdy kanina, but they didn't know na talagang mangyayari given the amount of alcohol he consumed.

"I don't know. Maybe super tinamaan na sya ng alcohol."Elmer shrugged while keeping Thirdy's head in place on his shoulder.

"Tito, I'm really sorry for what I did last time. I was not responsible for my actions. I was wrong po talaga. I love Bea so  much, Tito." Thirdy said while crying and clung tighter on his girlfriend's father's arm.

The two were panicking as to what to do with Thirdy, it's the first time they witnessed this side of him. They tried to console him, but Thirdy really turned into fragile 6'3 baby. He's like a kid who keeps on apologizing about something.

Bea was on her way to where the three are, kakabalik lang nya sa loob ng bahay after niya ihatid ang mga natitirang bisita sa gate nila. While on her way to where the they are, natigilan sya with what she saw. It's her boyfriend clinging onto her dad while Loel is on his knees like he was cooing Thirdy.

She walked fast to where they are to see what's really happening. "It's okay, Thirds. We know you love Bea. We like you for her na nga 'di ba? Stop crying na." she heard her kuya say while her dad is tapping his head.

"Thirdy, tama na 'yan, you're acting like a baby na oh. Stop crying and my shoulder hurts, ang bigat ng ulo mo. Come on, we'll bring you to the guest room." Then she heard dad speak and the two were about to stand up to guide her drunk boyfriend when she spoke.

"Dad, kuya, what did you do? Sabi ko sa inyo 'wag nyong lasingin eh." Bea stomped her foot due to frustration. Nagkatinginan na lang si Loel and Elmer when they saw her furrowed eyebrows, they can sense na nainis na talaga sya.

"We didn't do anything. We were just drinking. Maybe he drank too much." Loel said.

"Isabel ha. Wala kaming ginagawa." Elmer said, obviously being defensive.

"Looove, boto na ulit sila sa'kin." This time, it's Thirdy who spoke with so much hope in his eyes. He suddenly stood up, so he almost lost his balance. Good thing, Elmer and Loel were quick to support him kahit na medjo tipsy na din sila. They all earned an eyeroll from Bea.

"I told you not to get drunk. You still have practice tomorrow!" She said and stomped her other foot again.

"Oh my. What happened here?" Det said when she went to them.

"Hi, Tita Det. Thank you for vouching for me kay Tito. I love you, Tita Det. I love you so much." Thirdy smiled.

"But, Tita, I still love Beatriz more ha. I still love my Isabel more." Thirdy tried to wink at Bea's direction but he failed because his eyes feel heavy.

"Bea and hon, just help us bring Thirdy upstairs so he could sleep. He's so heavy." Elmer told the women in front of them.

She groaned in frustration because of the three. "Mom, let's go to the entertainment room and help clean the mess there. Hayaan mo na silang tatlo dyan." Bea told her mom in a firm voice and then walked inside the house.

Det looked at the three guys in front of her. Her husband and her son looked at her with pleading eyes, but she just shrugged her shoulders and followed Bea while laughing a little. The last thing she heard was the voice of her husband.

"Ravena, this is the last time you'll ever drink with us."

° END °

Unedited

This is for Gelleybellie. Haha. Thank you for this prompt. I hope you like this. 💙 Trying to really hard go back  to writing, so I'm sorry if medj sabaw pa rin 'to. ✌️

Happy Easter, everyone! My heart is overwhelmed today because of the article Bea wrote. I am so in love with her thoughts and wisdom. I hope I can also express my thoughts just like her. Hayy, B. You really are worth stanning

I like talking to all of you and sharing some kalats on Twitter. Haha. Kita-kita na lang there again. Stay safe and, as much as possible, stay indoors. :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.4K 594 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
42.5K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍
380K 5.7K 57
golden trio era pansmione, drarry, blon, linny, and theville drama, twists, turns, friendship, humor, love, etc :)