skylight | k. bakugo โœ”

By thunder_roses

(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

nine.

60.7K 1.8K 950
By thunder_roses

"Katsuki," (Y/n) said, looking at him, "what happened?"

Bakugo opened his mouth to answer but just shut it immediately.

"Okay." (Y/n) sighed, turning to go to the group. "When you're ready to talk about what happened, I'll be here."

Suddenly it got extremely cold, and (Y/n) began to shiver while Bakugo just stared up at the screen.

"What the...?" Y/N looked up at the building, which was now coated in ice, trapping the opposite team within it instantly.

"He incapacitated them, without compromising the weapon or his teammate," All Might informed them while shivering furiously. "Take note of his technique, students."

"Woah he's so strong," Kirishima awed at Todoroki's quirk.

"No kidding," (Y/n) added, watching Todoroki touch the nuke with ease.

As All Might announced the hero team won. Todoroki melted the ice just as easy as he put it there.

"I think he has two quirks," (Y/n) stated, watching the building's ice melt.

"Holy crap!" Sato exclaimed.

"That guy's kinda intimidating," Kaminari chuckled nervously.

"He got in on a recommendation, so he must be good," Asui stated.

As they went over the last team's work, (Y/n) went over to Bakugo, who looked both angry and like he was ready to cry as he bit his lip.

"Are you going to be okay for the rest of the matches?" she asked him.

"I'll be fine..." Bakugo snarled as he looked over to Todoroki.

Then as the matches went on, Bakugo stayed silent, something that was unusual for him unless something was seriously wrong. (Y/n) noticed this but decided to just stay out of it since he wasn't ready to talk yet.

Once the matches were done, All Might exclaimed how everyone did excellent and zoomed off to check on Midoriya.

"Okay you guys, that is a hero!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Aw, I'll never be able to run that fast," Ojiro sighed.

"Super awesome," Mineta said as he covered his mouth.

Bakugo was still silent, which really worried (Y/n) but she decided to just go and change out of her suit, which was now dirty thanks to the destruction wrought in her match. The class went back to their normal classes, and went through the rest of the day.

"I guess Izuku isn't coming back just yet," (Y/n) told Uraraka as she went to her seat.

"Maybe, I hope he's okay," Uraraka said as she bit on her pencil.

Once the day had passed and it was only a few minutes before school ended, Midoriya entered the classroom all bandaged up.

"Hey, it's Midoriya," Kirishima exclaimed, looking up at Midoriya as he entered the classroom. "Good to see you back, super!" Kirishima pumped his fist as the class gathered around Midoriya. "I didn't know what you were saying during that match, but you were all fired up!"

"I can't believe you help your own against Bakugo," Sato commented. "He's super strong!"

"You did a good job dodging!" Mina gushed.

"Glad to see you'll be okay though," (Y/n) sighed as she looked back at Bakugo's empty seat, who had left before Midoriya came back.

As the class introduced themselves to Midoriya, (Y/n) catching their names, she went back to sit behind Bakugo's seat, grabbing her stuff to go and try to talk to him.

I've never seen him this upset before, she thought. I hope he's okay.

(Y/n) had noticed Midoriya took off running after Uraraka told him that Bakugo had left and began to walk after the two of them, knowing Bakugo couldn't have gone far. She exited the front doors, she noticed Midoriya had caught up to Bakugo, going to the bushes since it looked like something was going to start. Thankfully she hadn't been seen yet, so she just got close and listened.

"I have to tell you something," Midoriya started. "So you'll understand what's been going on. I wasn't hiding my quirk from you, it was given to me by someone else recently. But I can't tell you who I got it from so don't ask."

Wait a given quirk? (Y/n) thought as Midoriya continued. Who could've given a quirk to Izuku? Wait, could All Might have given him a quirk? It would explain the similar quirk energies. No, Izuku couldn't have that kind of power... or he could and that's why it's destroying his body!

"That's why I didn't want to use it against you in the exercise," Midoriya continued as Bakugo began to grow angrier. "But it was the only way I had a chance at winning. I've still got a lot to learn, I know that. That's why I'm here, you see, I'll work until I have full control of this borrowed quirk, and I'll finally beat you with my own power."

"How dumb do you think I am?" Bakugo growled, clenching his fists. "Borrowed power? Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. You already made a fool of me in that damn training exercise, but that's not enough. When I was watching that ice guy, I realized I couldn't beat him in a head to head fight. Crap! I even agree with what that girl said, my attack was so stupid."

As Bakugo looked up, telling Midoriya that he wouldn't get another win, it hit (Y/n).

He's beating himself up more than anyone ever would, she thought. Should I go out there? Should I say something to let them know I heard and want to help them?

"There you are!" All Might sped out, causing the wind to push (Y/n) out of the bushes, but thankfully no one noticed her still. "Bakugo! I found you!"

(Y/n) got up and brushed herself off, walking up to Midoriya, "Are you okay?"

"Woah, (Y/n)!" He gasped. "Where did you come from?"

"The door..." (Y/n) said while looking at him like he asked a stupid question.

As All Might talked to Bakugo, (Y/n) looked at him, noticing how nervous he looked.

"What were you talking to Katsuki about out here?" she asked, resting her hands at her sides.

"Oh... nothing..." Midoriya shrugged.

"If it was nothing, I would've had to use my quirk on him," (Y/n) stated. She quickly realized she couldn't tell them that she knew about the quirk and that she had figured it out. "See you tomorrow, I better go babysit Katsuki before he blows up a fire hydrant."

"Okay see you tomorrow," Midoriya waved as All Might zipped beside him and began to talk with him.

(Y/n) ran up to Bakugo, grabbing his shoulder.

"All Might, I said--" Bakugo began to yell before seeing it was (Y/n). "Oh, it's just you."

"Surprise?" (Y/n) said, taking her hand off his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine," Bakugo gritted through clenched teeth.

"Do you believe Izuku?"

"What?"

"Do you believe he has a borrowed quirk?"

"How did you-"

"I heard through the bushes, I came down as soon as I saw Izuku run after you. Quite frankly," (Y/n) looked at his watery eyes, "I'm really worried about you, I've never seen you act like this before."

"I'll be fine..." Bakugo sighed as he walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: โ€ขStrong language โ€ขFluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth โ€ขGore โ€ขSexual content] Living a normal life had...
285K 8.7K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
3.4K 164 93
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
3.3K 80 21
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž The man b...