BTS' New Manager

By PurpleQueenie

(Y/N) had always been interested in travelling the world and now is BTS' only female manager. She has to give... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

11.4K 378 267
By PurpleQueenie

The rest of the group were already there when I rushed in for the meeting. Yoongi oppa came storming in moments after me, his posture radiating a cold, deadly air.

The managers were waiting for me and I hurried to the front to start the meeting. The boys were all staring at Yoongi oppa worriedly, wondering what could've caused this sudden blankness.

Shrugging it off for now, I turned to face them all.

"I want to be quick to the point because I don't want to take up anyone's time. You've all been working incredibly hard and we think to help expand your international fanbase as well as giving ARMY a different perspective of you, we're filming a holiday series. You guys will be able to take a breather away from idol life and be normal, young boys. What do you guys say?"

And I hadn't needed worried. They were all smiling and nodding to the idea, save for Yoongi oppa who was still silently fuming, and I smiled at all of them.

"Can I have everyone vocalise their assent or dissent with this idea?" and a chorus of cheers and yays rang through the air, Yoongi oppa hadn't spoken but he cracked a smile at the sheer joy and energy the rest of the group were radiating- and I knew he too was happy with the idea.

I tugged at the scarf at my neck slightly, the fabric feeling slightly stifling when the weather was so nice. As I tugged at it, my fingers accidentally brushed against a bruise, causing me to wince.

I fixed the scarf and quickly looked up, hoping no-one had noticed but I saw two pairs of eyes narrowed and trained on me. Jinnie oppa and Yoongi oppa.

I needed to get out of here fast. Before Yoongi oppa's very very short and already lit fuse blew.

"That'll be all, I'll let you all know when the plans are all finalised. Thank you for your time." I bowed, and quickly rushed out deciding to seek refuge in one of the old, unused conference rooms.

But in my haste to get away, I didn't notice that the boys had dispersed to go to their studios or vocal lessons, but the two eldest members had stayed behind to chat.

----

YOONGI POV:

As the boys all piled out the room after the managers, rushing off to their vocal lessons or their studios (Namjoon and Hoseok), Jin hyung was just about to leave but I needed to talk to him.

"Hyung, just a moment. Can we talk?" I called out, Jin hyung turning in the doorway before re-entering and closing the door behind him.

"Sure Yoongi-ah, what is it?"

"We need to talk about (Y/N)-ah." I said, bluntly. There was no time to be talking in circles.

"(Y/N)-ah was being followed by the same guy who she thinks is behind recent incidents."

Hyung's mouth gaped.

"How did you know...?"

"No time hyung, I overheard, but that's not the point. Today when she went to get coffee, she was attacked by him..."

FLASHBACK

"(Y/N), I'm not going to repeat myself. Now tell me, how did you get those marks around your neck?" he hissed, his voice low and dangerous.

"Oppa, can we not talk about this later...?"

"(Y/N), I said start talking."

And it seemed like a barrier broke inside her, her face immediately crumpled, and I saw her trying to put the mask, the façade back up but she had shown me the cracks.

She told me how she had been dragged into an alleyway and flung across the wall like a ragdoll, and he'd threatened her and tried to kill her by choking her, by suffocating her and that if a stranger hadn't happened to walk past at that moment, she wouldn't be standing in front of me.

As she spoke, I felt my hands shake and I clenched them trying to still it, rage coursing through me as I saw (Y/N)'s eyes flicker with pain and fear as she recalled the event.

I lifted my hands to slowly unravel the scarf around her neck, trying to be gentle and mindful of the marks I knew lay underneath.

As I finished unravelling it, I gently tilted her head back slightly so I could see better and swore. Her neck was littered with bruises that were purpling, the finger-shaped ovals were large and made me wonder how big the man behind them must be to go after someone as small as her.

I wanted to hunt this bastard down and repay the favour with much much more vigour. In that moment I decided that this guy was going to pay, I accidentally pressed against a mark and she whimpered, low in her throat, as though she was trying to stifle the sound, and I felt my blood boil.

Before I could do or say anything, (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she grabbed the folder she had been looking for earlier, ah...the meeting. She rushed past me telling me to hurry, but I had to compose myself first. If I saw those marks again, I didn't know how I'd control myself. I stood there, breathing deeply, willing myself to calm down.

----

Jin hyung's eyes were wide but I saw the barely suppressed fury in them, he was livid.

"How bad was it Yoongi?" his voice was low.

"I'm not going to lie to you hyung, it's pretty bad, it hurt her when my finger grazed over one accidentally." I confessed.

Throughout the whole meeting, I'd been worrying about the pain (Y/N) was in. I'm pretty sure everyone had noticed that her voice was coming out slightly husky and forced, as though the effort to speak, was hurting her.

I wanted to rush her to get medical attention, but she was stubborn. She insisted on the meeting being her priority but who knew where she'd be now.

Clearly hyung had the same thought as me, because he was already walking to the door muttering under his breath about an ointment and how he was going to put (Y/N) into an inflatable bubble. I rushed after him, with hyung on the warpath the company staff parted for him silently and for once it was me hurrying after him bowing my head quickly in apology at the passing staff.

Jin hyung somehow instinctively knew where (Y/N) was- he seemed to have an in-built (Y/N) detector. He hurried down to the medical centre set up in the lower levels of the building.

He threw open the door and saw Joohyun-hyung inspecting (Y/N)'s neck. The doctor turned on the loud slam the door made, smiling at us. He'd seen us so many times throughout our years here- injuries were common during dance practice and Namjoon was clumsy, he was a regular here.

"Not again boys...I thought I told you, I didn't want to see you here again for some time."

But he saw the grim expression on hyung's face and my own, his smile faltered.

"How bad is it hyung?" Jin hyung asked, his face uncharacteristically void of his usual teasing expression.

"Ahh, you mean (Y/N)-ssi? The bruises are tender, they're going to get worse I'm afraid before they get better...(Y/N)-ssi I advise you to take it easy, you shouldn't strain your throat and I'll give you some pills for the headache- that's quite a nasty bump you've got there." He said, redirecting his focus back onto his patient.

She nodded, wait...she had a headache? Aish...she did say she was flung into a wall. Jin hyung's threat of keeping her in a bubble was something I was readily agreeing with at the moment.

Jin hyung stormed over to her, and gently tilted her head to the side so he could examine the bruises- I saw the rage filling his eyes before he smoothed out his expression as he met (Y/N)'s eyes.

"(Y/N)-ah, you have two options. You either stay with us today, whatever work you need you'll do it in the studio where we are, or you're getting a sick day and going home with two members."

She voiced her protest, as loud as her sore throat would allow her, but when you're on the receiving end of the Eomma look, there is nothing that can overcome it.

She slumped in defeat.

"Okay, fine, let's go to the dance studio. Thank you Dr. Kim Joohyun-ssi, I'll be leaving now." And she left without even waiting for us.

Saying our goodbyes, we hurried behind her calling out for her to wait.

When we reached the studio, the boys had already warmed up and were messing around waiting for us.

Hours later when we were all finished with practice for the day, we all drove home; the drive so different to the one we'd had this morning. The boys were all sluggish and tired, but (Y/N)-ah was surprisingly perky and upbeat, but I couldn't figure out why.

We all piled into the dorm, all of us slumping down onto the sofas but (Y/N) went straight to her room. Huh...how odd.

(Y/N) POV:

Whilst the boys had been practicing, I had gotten a text from Jackson oppa. He said he was free tonight and he wanted to make sure I didn't back out of my offer. I had replied saying tonight was fine.

So I was in a good mood the rest of the day, one- I'd be able to thank Jackson oppa for all he did today, two- enjoy the weather and hopefully see a bit of Seoul too, and three- get away from the constant worried glances I was getting from Yoongi oppa and Jinnie oppa as well as the stifling atmosphere that had descended.

So, when we had reached the dorm, I rushed to my room to shower and change. I wanted to wear something that would cover my neck, I couldn't keep wearing the scarf inside the dorm too- it'd raise too many questions.

I quickly showered, scrubbing myself clean and wincing when I accidentally scrubbed my neck- forgetting the bruises until the pain flared up again.

I dressed in a warm turtleneck sweater and a skirt, rushing back to my room to finish getting ready- doing my hair and adding a pair of gold earrings.

I rushed to the kitchen, where the boys were sitting down ready to eat- it looked like they were waiting for me, I smiled apologetically at them.

"I'm afraid I can't join you tonight, I have dinner planned..."

"Ah yes, with your oppa right? I love your outfit (Y/N)-ah, let's go shopping together next time." piped up Tae. I nodded at him, who could ever say no to that innocent smile?

"I might be back late, don't wait up. Bye everyone." I called out over my shoulder as I was pulling on my boots.

I quietly shut the door behind me and entered the cab I had ordered.

BTS POV:

The moment (Y/N) left the dorm, they went back to eating but there was more to discuss now.

"What does she mean she'll be back late, who on earth said she was allowed to stay out late?" Jin ranted, passionately waving his chopsticks around for emphasis.

"I wish (Y/N)-ah would've taken us along. It's been ages since I had Korean beef, hyungs don't treat me anymore." Pouted Jungkook, looking forlornly at the door as though (Y/N) would appear and whisk him away.

"Didn't she look lovely? She's got great style, but I don't know why she changed her clothes if she was meeting her brother. It's not like we have a dress code for the staff..." mused Tae, but his observation sparked off another round of comments.

(CAN YOU GUESS WHO SAID WHAT?)

"She dressed up for some reason...."

"What if it's not her brother, but another oppa she's having dinner with?"

"That would mean that this dinner is a date..."

"A date?! She's too young to be dating!"

"I wanna go to dinner with (Y/N)-ah too!"

"Not to mention she only met him too...aish doesn't she know strangers are dangerous?" This was muttered low but seemed to catch the ears of the members.

"Stranger? She's having a blind date?" piped up Hobi, curiosity and concern on his face.

Yoongi tried to backtrack but he knew from the look on his members' faces, he knew his attempts were futile.

"So, what was this about (Y/N)-ah meeting a stranger?" Namjoon asked, leaning forward, leader-tone activated, and food forgotten.

----

GOT7 POV:

"Ahh hyung, where are you going?" whined Yugyeom, pulling at Jackson's arm.

"Hyuuung, don't leave...I wanna cuddle." Bambam pouted.

"Guys get off please. I'm going to be late." Jackson tried to free himself from the maknaes who had plastered to either side of him.

"Jackson-ah, where are you going?" JB hyung asked.

"Dinner with a friend hyung, and yes I already know the precautions, I won't let myself get photographed either, we don't need a rumour or scandal so close to our comeback." Jackson recited, parroting the words his hyung lectured them with every time they went out.

The boys let go, pouting at their hyung.

"Aish...(Y/N)-ah's gonna be waiting for me." He muttered as he left, not aware that his group had heard the mumble and raised their heads to stare at his retreating figure.

"He's going to dinner with someone he just met this morning...Jackson, you pabo." Mark muttered.

----

Two groups of six stealthily left their respective dorms not half hour after (Y/N) and Jackson left to have dinner together. Whilst they didn't know exactly where they were going, there was only one restaurant nearby that did Korean beef, and both groups thought that either (Y/N) and Jackson wouldn't choose a far location.

Both groups adorned black face masks and wore either hoodies or jackets to cover their hair and top half of their faces so they wouldn't be recognised.

They silently made their way to the nearest chain of restaurants, each boy looking in different directions to quickly scan the area and find their errant family member. Jin and JB leading the procession and occasionally pulling one of the maknaes away from the road and onto the other side of the pavement for the sake of their hearts threatening to give out when they wandered too close to the road and cars honked loudly.

They were beginning to lose hope when two voices cried out.

"Oh, look it's Jackson!"

"Oh, look there's (Y/N)-ah!"

The two sources of the shouts jumped when they heard the other, and both groups spun to face each other.

"Seokjin-ssi?" JB queried, head tilted.

"Jaebum-ssi, what are you doing here?" Jin replied.

"Ahh, we're just tracking down Jackson-ah, and the boys all wanted to come along. What about you?"

"Making sure my daughter is safe and sound." He replied but his response evoked looks of confusions.

"What he means JB-ssi, is that he's looking for our manager, she's fairly young so Jin-hyung gets a bit protective over her..." Namjoon explained.

"Ah, you got a new manager. I've heard on the grapevine that they're really talented, I didn't know it was a young woman..." Mark added.

"Yes, if you don't mind, please excuse us, I see her sitting over there with the man in the beige coat. I have a dongsaeng to rescue." Yoongi interrupted, his eyes still narrowed on the sight.

"You mean (Y/N)-ah?" Yugyeom enquired, looking at the beautiful young woman his hyung was sitting with. He could see why his hyung wanted to go for dinner with her, her lips were stretched in a wide smile as she laughed at something Jackson said.

"How do you know (Y/N)?" Jungkook said, confused as to how Got7 and his best friend knew of their young manager, and by name too.

"Jackson hyung said he helped out a young girl today and we heard him on the phone. He gave her his scarf because she was injured..." he tailed off, falling silent at the gasps and eyes widening at the news, save for the two eldest members, looks like it was meant to be a secret. Oops.

"(Y/N)-ah's injured?!"

"Jackson hyung gave her that scarf?!"

"What do you mean helped her out...helped her out from what?" and heads spun to face the uncharacteristically silent elder members who were avoiding meeting their gazes.

"Are you guys just gonna stand there or do you wanna come in." the new voice causing the boys to jump having been too engrossed in the interaction of BTS members that they'd failed to notice Jackson.

(Y/N) had spotted them from where they sat and told Jackson. He came to tell them to come in because a group as large as theirs, would garner attention and they didn't need to be swarmed by the press.

"Jackson! Why didn't you tell us you were going for dinner with BTS' manager, we wouldn't have had to follow you and tail you like a bunch of thugs." Jinyoung spoke up, looking both exasperated and amused by the situation.

"You were following me? Aish...you guys are terrible. And besides, I didn't know! It's not something you go declaring in first introductions, pretty sure she hasn't been publicly announced yet anyways." He reasoned.

"Do you wanna...come in?" he was secretly hoping they'd say no, he wanted to spend some alone time with (Y/N), but he knew from the way the boys' faces lit up, it was a lost cause. He resigned himself to having to share her sole attention, there was something about her that captivated people, not just him, she drew eyes when they'd entered, there were people smiling at her, unconsciously stretching their lips and laughing when her eyes twinkled or she laughed, she had the power to captivate a room without realising it.

And he knew from the curious and eager eyes of his members, there was no chance.

"Ooh, can we hyung?"

"Well if you insist hyung!" both Bambam and Yugyeom piped up, already making their way into the restaurant.

The restaurant itself shouldn't be a problem, the owner knew them and let them use the garden space at the back when they came as a group, it allowed them to eat and enjoy themselves without the fear of having to mind their masks and avoid recognition.

The ahjumma came forward and guided them all to the back as they entered, the unusually large group drawing a few curious eyes. Hurriedly they made their way to the back garden where to both groups' surprise (Y/N) was already getting to work on grilling the meat.

----

(Y/N) POV:

Whilst Jackson oppa went to get the groups, I decided to make a start on grilling the meat. I had ordered a large amount knowing from BTS alone, that a LOT of meat would be needed and if GOT7 were anything like them, the bill would be enormous.

I heard the flurry of footsteps enter the garden, and a large hand came to rest on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)-ah, let oppa grill."

"Sit down Jinnie oppa, if I knew all of you couldn't last a few hours without me I would've invited you all to dinner with me" I teased, enjoying the way his ears flushed red.

"Anyways, sit down oppa, I'm sure I can manage without Worldwide Handsome chef, I think your looks would distract me too much" I fanned my face pretending to swoon over his looks.

"(Y/N)-ah don't tease. We always cook together, please..." turning on the puppy eyes, I melted.

"Fine, you can put the water to boil for the ramen." Relinquishing this meagre task for him to do, it gave him something to do and he couldn't complain.

He walked off mumbling about how children should always be supervised when near a flame. I smiled at his back, being glad for the countless time that I had tender kind-hearted people surrounding me.

I started piling the cooked meat onto a platter bringing it over to the large round glass table where everyone sat chatting. I tried to look for a way to place the platter down without bumping into anyone or disturbing them- my eyes were scanning for a gap in the table, I didn't realise someone had gotten up during my scan and had come over to me until I felt two hands gently pulling at the platter in my hand.

"(Y/N)-ah, give it to me. I'll put it down for you and then come over to help." I turned to see a beaming Jiminie.

I slowly let go and nodded, suddenly shy noticing that the whole table had quietened and was watching our interaction.

"O... Okay Jiminie." Before rushing off to hide behind Jinnie oppa, seeking shelter and cover behind his broad-shouldered frame.

"Oppa, hide me..." I whispered, seeing all those eyes on me was unnerving, it was weird having everyone stare at me.

He chuckled, a deep rumbling sound, and then leaned over to pinch my cheeks.

"Aigoo...is my (Y/N)-ah shy? Aigoo...so cute."

"I agree (Y/N)-ah, you're so cute when you're flustered." Jiminie added, popping up over my shoulder and nestling his head on my shoulder.

I batted his head away, gently, unconsciously pouting at the teasing.

"Oppas are mean...that's it, I'm not sitting with either of you for dinner now, I'll just feed Taetae and Kookie and the others and not you..." walking away, hearing cries of alarm and flurrying footsteps as Jiminie caught up to me.

"(Y/N)-ah, don't leave meeee." He called out to me, arms outstretched, pouting and making grabby hands. I was going to melt under all this cuteness, I pinched his cheek slightly.

"You're so adorable...and your cheeks are so soft and fluffy...you do this on purpose Jiminie." I declared, waving my finger at him in mock-punishment.

"You love us anyway..." he sang, moving out the way as Jinnie oppa came bearing a large pot of ramen.

We all sat around the table, the surface piled high with platters of meat, side dishes, rice, ramen and drinks. Jackson oppa was sitting opposite me, I smiled apologetically at him because I knew he didn't want our dinner to turn out like this.

"Mianhe oppa, next time I'll do it when the boys are busy...promise." I called out across the table, he smiled brightly at me and nodded before leaning back with a lighter posture.

The boys looked like they were going to protest but before they could I got up to begin serving the food, piling rice, side dishes and meat onto each plate of BTS, absentmindedly feeding the maknaes with my chopsticks habitually, before moving on to serve GOT7 intercepting Joonie oppa's destructive streak and stopping the bowl of ramen from toppling over onto his lap.

I did the same with GOT7, making sure their plates were full and topping their cups up and ruffling Jackson oppa's hair in apology. I scanned the table to make sure everyone was eating and didn't need anything before returning to my seat between Yoongi oppa and Hobi oppa.

"Say ahhhh (Y/N)-ah." Chirped Hobi oppa bringing his chopsticks to my mouth, bearing meat, I obliged him silently, he beamed at me as I chewed before returning to his meal.

Throughout the meal, the table was full of lively chatter, but I could feel inquisitive eyes burning holes into my tilted head. I could practically hear the unspoken questions hover in the air when a silence fell but I felt that they were being too polite to say or ask anything.

It made me want to burrow into myself, whilst I didn't consider myself as shy or introverted, feeling gazes on me- multiple ones all at once, was something I'd never get used to.

I could see Jin oppa dart concerned glances to my plate, probably being too empty for his liking but before he could even speak, Yoongi oppa started putting some food from his plate onto mine, I looked up but he didn't even seem aware of it, he wasn't even looking at me as he did it, like it was an unconscious act  or his 'subtle' care he displayed. I smiled at that, he was such a soft and kind person, so different to the cold personality many fans believed he had. He was a walking marshmallow.

I turned my head and saw the maknaes pouting, they were sitting too far away from me for me to be able to feed them occasional bites or pile food onto their plates, it was a habit I knew they loved, as I only had Hobi oppa to feed I made do, I knew Yoongi oppa would act like he didn't like it, but I saw the gummy smile that would start to show when I did it, but it was something he appreciated as a private moment, so I didn't do it now.

I picked a piece of tender meat, placing it onto my spoon full of rice, blowing on it slightly before bringing it to Hobi oppa's mouth, one hand under the spoon to prevent spillage.

"Say ahhhh sunshine!" I said, mimicking his gesture from earlier, opening my mouth wide too in imitation, he let out a sound of excitement before opening his mouth and humming joyfully, wriggling in his seat as he ate.

He was too cute. His bouncy expression drew eyes of the maknaes of both groups, I saw Tae pout at me, I giggled. They got so jealous over each other sometimes.

The rest of the meal passed quickly and soon we were all bundled up in our coats again, ready to leave, Jin oppa having left to settle the bill despite my insistences on letting me pay.

We stood outside the restaurant, ready to part ways, the boys greeting each other casually- they were already quite close with each other and I knew they'd enjoyed having male company other than each other.

"Thank you so much Jaebum-ssi, Mark-ssi, Jackson oppa, Jinyoung-ssi, Youngjae-ssi, Bambam-ssi and Yugyeom-ssi. I'm sorry for causing you all to worry by inviting oppa to have dinner with me." I said bowing to each of them in both thanks and apologies.

They frantically shook their heads.

"Ah, no...no...it's nothing like that (Y/N)-ssi, please forgive us for intruding, and for thinking Jackson-ah was being reckless. We didn't know who you were you see..." explained Jaebum-ssi looking apologetic and slightly embarrassed as he ruffled the back of his head.

They had every right to be wary and protective, they didn't know who I was, it made sense to want to protect Jackson oppa. I knew where they were coming from so Jaebum-ssi's apology wasn't required.

"Yes noona, hyung is right. We intruded, we're so sorry. Can we meet you again?" piped up Yugyeom-ssi. Aigoo...why were all of them so CUTE?? They were going to kill me with those puppy eyes and natural aegyo they just seemed to ooze.

"Of course, contact Kookie whenever you want to! And...Yugyeom-ssi, I'm not your noona..."

His face fell at that, looking downcast.

"I just thought I could call you noona..."

I rushed to explain.

"Aigoo...Yugyeom-ssi, I don't mind you calling me casually, it's just that I'm younger than all of you." I tailed off, seeing him perk up again.

"Ah, can I call you (Y/N)-ah then?" I nodded; I was glad they felt comfortable enough.

I saw Jinyoung-ssi elbow him lightly for being so forward.

"Really, all of you feel comfortable around me and call me casually. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to." I insisted.

We said our goodbyes, and left, I had called Seijin oppa to bring the van. There was no need for the boys to travel publicly and have the fear of them being recognised hover over me. I had asked him to contact GOT7's manager too.

I waved at them all before getting into the van after the boys.

The van ride home was a comfortable silence, and I turned to see them all leaning on each other lightly talking amongst themselves. I smiled at the sight, before turning around again to talk to Seijin oppa.

The night's events were unexpected but enjoyable. Who knew I'd be seeing so much of GOT7's members in the upcoming days though...but for now, I leaned back smiling at the sound of soft chatter and the traffic.

Let's live life one day at a time.

BTW- Outfit (Y/N) was wearing

(AND THAT'S IT! A SLIGHTLY LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL...SORRY FOR TAKING LONGER TO UPDATE, I KEPT ON REWRITING SOME PARTS, I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO INTRODUCE BOTH GROUPS BUT HOPEFULLY IT WORKED OUT IN THE END. CLASSICAL GATECRASHING BY BOTH GROUPS HAHA, WHO KNEW?? MAYBE MORE GOT7 GATECRASHING IN THE FUTURE OR UPCOMING CHAPTER, I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIGHT AND SOFT BEFORE BRINGING IN THE EVIL PRESENCE AGAIN! MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE SOME FLUFF, WOMEN'S PROBLEMS, CUDDLES AND A GATECRASH?? WHO KNOWS...? ANYWAYS, LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS! I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU AND I GET REALLY HAPPY SEEING PEOPLE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT REALLY REALLY BRINGS HOME THE FACT THAT SOMEWHERE MY WORK IS BEING READ. IT MEANS A LOT SO THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING MORE AND VOTING, BORAHAE READERS!) 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ALSO! 6K READS??? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE READ BY SO MANY, EVEN IF WE NEVER MEET, I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

During these globally testing times, stay happy, healthy and you! FIGHTING!

PurpleQueenie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
150K 2.4K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
269K 14.2K 21
Boss Y/N - Cold - Savage - Holds grudges Secretary Kim - Soft - Hard working - Best employee Will he heal her? Will he change her?
1.2K 146 34
Hwang Y/n is a walking catastrophe. Where ever she goes she ruins things. She never does it on purpose but things do mess up. This time something big...