I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire (...

By DevilishingDiva

"You have no idea, how much I hate you". ~~ [Sequel to "I Kissed Mr. Popular"] Two lost souls, One tragic pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
IKMP - Series Continues

Chapter 2

177K 4.2K 1.2K
By DevilishingDiva

Nobody told me how you all liked the girl Emily Didonato as Bella...
Bad :( :@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

"What the hell did you do?" Mark stormed inside Caleb's Office, fuming with anger.

Caleb looked up to see his Father, and then again went on to concentrate on his laptop. Luke coughed, and started walking out.

"Caleb, I'm talking to you" Mark fumed even more as he saw Caleb not replying to him.

"Luke, stay!" Caleb spoke while still working on his laptop.

"Boss, I think I should...." Luke hesitated.

"Luke, leave!" Mark growled.

Caleb looked up to Mark again, "What do you want, Mark?" He asked calmly.

"I want answers" Mark yelled while stepping forward, as Luke went away closing the door behind him, "Did you send the notice to our new London Branch for a shut down?"

"My... my London branch, not ours" Caleb rectified him calmly, as Mark stood their speechless, "And yes I did, so?"

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Mark inquired, "You know, you don't have the full authority over everything?"

"Not yet, I know" Caleb leaned back on his chair, giving him a serious look, "But I will have the full authority over R&S Ltd. very soon"

"That is yet to be decided" Mark corrected him, "And the way you are acting, you will have to step down pretty soon"

"I don't think so" Caleb replied with the same calmness.

"Fine!" Mark calmed himself down, "There's no way of talking you around, so I have decided to have a board meeting with everyone else in London"

Caleb straightened up in his chair with a serious look, "Without me?"

"Yes, without you" Mark smiled, finally he had been able to break through Caleb's facade, "I will be flying to London within an hour. Take care of the meetings and appointments for me, till I return"

Mark went away without saying another word. Caleb started fuming with rage, this was not how he had planned things to happen.

"Luke! Luke!" Caleb yelled loudly for the whole Office to hear through the open door.

Luke came running inside the, "Yes, Boss?"

"Why the hell did you leave?" Caleb yelled again.

"Boss, he told me to..." Luke tried to speak.

"Shut up!" Caleb yelled again throwing away the paper weight on the floor, "You call me Boss, and you listen to him? I should better fire you this instant!"

"Boss.." Luke looked at Caleb in fear, stepping towards the door. There's a reason Caleb's Office room has nothing made up of glass, except for the glass door that is. He always tend to throw things when he is angry. Though he calms down pretty quickly, but for the short span of time, when he is really angry, his whole Office room turns upside down. Everybody knows this in his Office, and nobody ever dares to make him angry.

"Shut up! Next time, Luke, better watch out..." Caleb told as his anger cooled down slowly.

"Yes, Boss!" Luke said obediently.

"Now, go & bring back my Father's schedule for today" Caleb snapped at him. He was furious as his Father decided to have a board meeting without him, it should better not mess his plans.

A few minutes later, Luke appeared again with all the documents. He was checking all of them , when suddenly he looked up to Caleb, "Boss, we have a problem"

"What?" Caleb asked, engrossed in his work. His anger has resided again.

"You have an appointment at The Pearls Hotel" Luke looked impatiently as Caleb didn't reposnd.

"So?" Caleb replied after a few seconds.

"Boss, It's The Pearls where ....." He waited patiently till the words registered in Caleb's mind.

Caleb looked up with a serious look, "Cancel it. I mean postpone."

"Boss.." Luke hesitated again.

"What?" Caleb snapped.

"We can't. It's the French delegates. They have come for just one day, we can't change the time"

"Then change the venue!" Caleb suggested.

"Boss, we can't even do that, you have to go. The delegates are staying at the Pearls. They would be going away after the meeting. You have to attend the meeting there, they need your signature. And this is a very important meeting, there's no other way, Boss, you have to..."

"I don't have to do anything!" Caleb snapped standing up. Luke saw the uneasiness and the sudden fear in his Boss's eyes. He has seen this often, everytime their schedule would clash, he would be like this, like a whole different person. The calmness, the cold exterior would vanish everytime something like this happened, and underneath the impatient, unhappy man would surface, and that made Luke more nervous and scared.

"Boss, calm down..." Luke said as he saw Caleb pacing back 'n forth in his spacious large Office room.

"Don't tell me to calm down" Caleb raged, "Just find a way to deal with this"

"Yes Boss" Luke abided, "Let me check again" And he ran away out of his room. Caleb still kept on pacing right and left. What if there was no other way, what if he had to go there, what would happen then?

Ten minutes later, Luke entered Caleb's Office, with a smile on his face, "Boss, good news!"

"What?" Caleb looked at him eagerly.

"They have canceled it just a few minutes ago. You are good to go!" Luke smiled at Caleb.

"You sure?" Caleb smiled as Luke nodded. Just for a split second he smiled with a relieve, before restraining it and putting the cold facade over to guard his true self, "Good! Good job, Luke!"

"Thanks, Boss" Luke smiled feebly, "You should get ready then. It's a long drive"

"What do you mean by you?" Caleb asked sitting down on his chair, "You're coming with me"

"Me?" Luke asked in surprise, "But, Boss, I can't, I have so much..."

"It's an order" Caleb glared at Luke, "Now, leave" And he gestured him away with his hand.

Luke obeyed and left.

----------------------------------------------------

Three hours later, after finishing up a meeting with a client, Bella was standing infront of her rented apartment, staring at the paper stuck on her door. It was a notice of overdue rent. She tore out the page and unlocking the door, went inside. It's not the first time that she has recieved it, she gets it every month and it's a blessing that the owner didn't throw her out yet. Though the real reason had to do with her threat; she had threatened him to expose his illegal ways of renting away apartments without proper documentation. She is a lawyer; she exactly knew what to do, so that he would let her stay.

She slouched over the old sofa in her small rented apartment. She looked around, it was more than just small, it was a tiny apartment where everything seemed to have been stuffed forcefully, together. Still she was happy, it was her own apartment. But the amount of overdue rent was increasing every month. 

Her phone beeped suddenly. She checked it and sighed. She glanced at the calendar, hanged at the side of the fridge, it was 3rd of the month. She searched the number in her contact list and stopped at the name- Home. She pressed the call button.

Many rings later, a female voice answered. Bella closed her eyes, No.

"Umm.. Hi, Mom" Bella spoke.

"Your father has gone out" Jane, Bella's mother, replied, "You should better call after sometime"

"I just called to say that I have sent this month's amount, but it's a little less than the usual" Bella spoke nervously, "I'll try to send some later"

"Okay" Her Mother replied.

"Yeah" She repeated, "Okay.."

"Anything else?" Jane asked. Her voice always calm and patient, as ever.

"How's Dad?" Bella asked.

"Fine" Jane replied.

"Umm, is he still.....?" She trailed of, waiting for her Mother to reply.

"Yes" her Mother spoke distantly, "He is still searching for a job."

"Oh, well, he will get one soon, I'm sure..."

Jane cut her short, "Yeah, for the past one year, he's just searching, and in vain..."

"It's a small town, there isn't many places he can find it..."

"I know" Jane paused for a bit, "Listen, I have to go, I'll tell him you had called"

"Yeah, sure" Bella replied, "Umm.. Bye then"

"Yeah..." Her Mother waited two more seconds before ending the call. 

This is how it went every month. Bella would call once a month and it would be a miracle if her Mother received the phone instead of her Father. Last time she had spoken to her was three months ago when she had went to the town, to visit Noah. For the last five years, she has only went home once every year.

She had left town just after finishing High school and had enrolled herself in a reputed college of NYC. But due to lack of money, she had to work extra hard, do part times jobs and part of her Father's estate had to be sold off to pay for her fees. Her Dad had always been by her side no matter what, even after what had happened in her home and after all the hatred she got from her Mother, Bella still managed to survive because her Father had supported her all through. Her Dad had encouraged her to fulfill her dreams when she wanted to give up. Bella always thought that her Mother was never very happy about her Father selling off the estate to pay for her College, and now when he was jobless, maybe her Mother blamed her for that too. That's why, even if she didn't get enough salary, she would send half of it to her Father. One day, she dreams of becoming rich and successful lawyer, and then she will be able to back all her Father's estate and return it to him.

Once again, her phone beeped while she was engrossed in her thoughts. She looked at the screen, and after a long time a faint smile had appeared on her face.

She hurriedly dialed a number, "David, it's me, Bella"

"I know it's you" David's happy voice could be heard from the other side, "What's wrong?" David knew something was up! Bella wouldn't have ever called him if it wasn't important.

"You remember the meeting we were suppose to have with the Mistique Corp at the Pearls...?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I know you don't have any time today, but, David" Bella said with full of hope, "Let me go alone and handle it"

"What?" David sounded astonoished, "Bella, you can't handle it alone, they wouldn't listen to you, and you are not yet ready to handle things alone!"

"David" Bella insisted, which was something new to David, "I've been learning under you for more than a year, I know how things work, and also have a plan. Please David, just let me do it, let me prove it to you that I can, please"

David thought for some seconds. It was rare for him to hear Bella be so enthusiastic. No wonder she is so excited, it's going to her first case, if she succeeds. He wonderd what she has planned, but he had to give her an answer.

"Fine, you can" David replied, "But we had already postponed. Don't know if they will agree to prepone it now. Talk to Felicity first"

"Yeah sure" Bella replied, "Thanks David, it means a lot"

"You are always welcome, Bella. Do your best! I'll be hearing all about it later."

"Yeah, I will" Bella ended the call. She finally was going to do something, she had a lead.

-----------------------------------------------------

About five hours later since the time when his Father had stormed out of his Office, Caleb stood up from his chair and walked out of his room. Outside he walked towards Luke's cubicle and stood infront.

"Boss..." Luke stood up as soon as he saw him.

"I'm going to visit the Marcus's Company. Meet me at the Pearls around 7. And dare you be late, I'll fire you that instatnt!" Caleb glared, "And bring all the documents with you"

"Yes, Boss" Luke abided, "I'll be there in time, don't worry"

"Good" Caleb replied and started walking away.

As soon as he was reaching for the elevator, the doors slided apart and a curvacious, hour-glass-figured blonde appeared out of it. The woman smiled at him as he narrowed his eyes, "What are you doing here?" Caleb asked.

"Came to see you" She smiled at him, coming closer.

"Well, I'm busy. I have a meeting now, so come back later." Caleb walked passed her to stand infront of the elevator door, waiting for it to open quickly.

"Oh, well, that's not a problem" She walked upto him, "We can leave together, atleast"

The elevator door opened, and both of them entered. Caleb kept quiet, looking ahead with a strict face while the lady by her side kept staring at him seductively. After a few seconds, she spoke, "Had a fight with Mark again?" She waited as Caleb looked at her and then again focused infront of him.

She moved a bit, and then pressed the Stop button,

"What are you doing?" Caleb glared.

"You look too stressed out, darling" The woman said walking upto him and running a finger across the side of his face, "Let's get home after your meeting"

Caleb pushed her hand away. She knew this would anger him more. Caleb didn't have a home, or that's what he would like to think. The penthouse he stayed in was not a home to him, it was just a place where he could sleep, before starting the same daily routine again and again. She knew that, she knew many things about him.

Caleb moved from her side and walked to pull the Stop button so that the elevator would start again. Then he turned towards her, "Don't mess with me, Rebecca. It's not funny"

"Nothing's funny to you" Rebecca shrugged.

Caleb turned around again to face his back against Rebecca. It was tiring to reply to her every sarcastic comments. Suddenly Rebecca's hand enveloped around his waist as her hand tried to roam about his chest. Caleb freed himself turning around in anger, "What the hell are you doing?"

 "Caleb, come on, it's not like I'm doing something wrong. After all we are engaged, I'm your future wife, Caleb" Rebecca smirked while trying to touch him again.

Caleb got hold of her hands before she could advance anymore and pushed her to the wall, "You know very well how much wrong this is. We have already agreed upon an arrangement. My answer is still the same for your feelings. It will never change, Rebecca. So restrain yourself before I change my mind and call it off!" Caleb warned her and walked out as soon as the elevator door opened.

Rebecca has known Caleb since a long time, been by his side and saw him survive alone in this city like nobody else. But still, she could not make herself a special place in his heart. It's like he didn't have a heart anymore. The wedding was planned by both of their parents because it would look good infront of all the business delegates- two partners marrying off their children. Caleb agreed only because he had no other option and neither any power to oppose. One day he'll have the power. She knew what Caleb wanted. She also knew what she wanted- one day Caleb will be her's, one day he'll also start loving her like she has done for all these years.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Tada! A long chapter... :D

Caleb engaged to Rebecca? Omg! :O
Too much complications, right? But I love it :P lol
So, how was it?? :D

Caleb is being potrayed by "Sean O'Pry" 
Pic by the side..check it out & say if you like him as Caleb. 
He is sexxxxyyyyy ;) ------>

Dedication goes to @EvelynChenSiawYin for her lovely support and votes. Love you :* Keep rocking beautiful :*

So, comment and vote guys... 
Love you all.. toodles :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
7.7M 190K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
16.7K 1.3K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...
969 212 17
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...