Imperia Luna (GirlxGirl) (Com...

By themoonlightdemon

What will you do when an ancient vampire queen was accidentally brought back to life? Follow the journey of... More

Chapter 1 | The Golden Sarcophagus
Chapter 2 | Keres Lucine
Chapter 3 | Allies
Chapter 4 | The Brides
Chapter 5 | Baracus Luna
Chapter 6 | Family
Chapter 7 | Reapers
Chapter 8 | The Little Luna's
Chapter 9 | The Werewolf & Basilisk
Chapter 10 | Mr Odin's Stash
Chapter 11 | The Devil's Den
Chapter 12 | Twelve Dancing Princesses
Chapter 13 | Lacrimosa
Chapter 14 | Unsettling Feelings
Chapter 15 | Gala
Chapter 16 - A Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 17 | Decisions & Regrets
Chapter 18 | Encounter
Chapter 19| Road to be Queen
Chapter 20 | Courtesan
Chapter 21 | Connections & Dissapearance
Chapter 22 | Old Memories
Chapter 23 | History Beyond
Chapter 24 | Exciting Lunch
Chapter 25 | Dark Past
Chapter 27 | Hunters
Chapter 28 | Dividers
Chapter 29 | Nobility Gone Rogue
Chapter 30 | Transfusion
Chapter 31 | A New Beginning (END)

Chapter 26 | Leaders

1.3K 95 3
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

"This is certainly has been the most productive day I have. Who might you all be?" Imperia walks into the lounge room where several vampires gather. The queen was impressed by the power they all hold as they all greet her.

"We're ... the leaders of every vampire clan that existed. We have come to hear with our own two ears about your real agenda. We've heard about your exploitation in the underworld. We just want to make sure that you're not an enemy to our clan, to our society." Imperia takes a seat across everyone before crossing her legs.

"Well, I don't want to be a rude host. Sit down." The leaders are doesn't like how Imperia has been treating them. Without the need to see what is happening outside, they know that the host is one formidable opponent. It won't do them any good if they decided to create chaos in her territory.

"I sense that you have a few demons scouting around your land." Imperia smiled at the male vampire who acts as the representative.

"I just have a few of them in my disposal. They're crucial when it comes to protecting me and my family from harm. And about the rest why you're here, I am simply establishing my influence throughout the human world. I'm sure you all did the same." The leaders looked at each other.

"I can't say we didn't. But have you made contact with the hunters? Because we've seen a few of their spies scouting just outside your land." Imperia raised an eyebrow.

"Hunters exist in this modern time? That's odd." The representative smiled.

"Well, from what I've experienced, they have an advance weapon now that could obliterate a vampire with just one shot. I suggest that we joining forces." Imperia tap nails on the armchair.

"Is that the reason you waltz into my territory? Does your society want to establish a connection with my land? Do you even know who I am?" The leaders shake their head. They tried to find out who and why is there a sudden change in parts of their ruling territory. They even sent a few scouts to see what's going on but none of them came back.

"And you called yourself the leaders? Do you have any idea what it takes to lead?" Imperia was fairly disappointed at how the leaders see themselves.

"Just because humans scare of you, that doesn't mean you're a good leader." As Imperia shakes her head, a strong build creature suddenly stood in front of her.

"We're not here to fight, vampire. We're here to make sure that you will stay within your territory and never create an unnecessary war between us. We've been living in peace for a century. Your presence only attracts revolters." The representative from earlier grabbed the creature by the shoulder and forced him to bow in front of the host.

"Even I know not to invoke the creature. I know your best scouts were killed but do not act like a child." Imperia watches them thoroughly.

"What I believe in is peace. I encourage my people to embrace themselves and think of who they want to be. What kind of creature they want to be. I never force them to do my bidding. I will only use my power when I have to." Imperia stood up and face the leaders.

"Tell me a few good reasons why it's crucial to have your supports. It's not just about the hunters, isn't it?" The representative sighs.

"I'm sorry if I'm being blunt about things but ... vampires have lost their stronghold in the human world. We were betrayed by our kind. His name is Baracus and he will do anything in his power to be the only vampire that holds power. As of yesterday, he met the high supreme elders of creatures to discuss your rising in power. That's why we thought, you might want some help." Imperia's interest risen when she heard the leaders mentioned about the elders.

"Does that mean you all know that he's my half brother?" They nod.

"Rather than making an enemy of you both, I suggest we become allies. Baracus is gathering a lot of military strength to back him up. He's planning to overthrow us and society. We have become too powerful for him to handle. And the elders seems to agree with his mindset." Imperia suddenly laughs at thought of her brother.

The leaders were surprised to see Imperia's trusted advisor all appeared behind her.

"Lacrimosa, Keres, Hotep ...can you three help me in locating my brother for me. I think we need to talk to him. And Lacrimosa ... please don't hurt the little boy. He's too fragile. I need him to talk after all." The devil smirk at the queen before she disappeared into thin air while Keres and Hotep jumped off the balcony.

"Was that ... mistress of the dark?!" Asked the representative while the other leaders' whispered among each other.

"Yes ... she was. They're the ones that making sure my life isn't as hectic as it should be. Please, do enjoy your moments here. Seems like one of my advisors asked the maids to provide us with refreshment. I hope everyone likes a human finger sandwich." The maids walk into the lounging room with trays of finger sandwiches.

"Hotep just caught him snooping around inside my border. Anyone suspicious will pay for the price." Imperia took a finger and clean it up to its bone.

"Delicious." And the leaders agree. They understand that this is Imperia's way of telling them to never ... disobey. And they have no choice but to do what they were told to feel ... at ease.

"Just what in the world is this vampire?" Asked the representative to himself. In his life, he never has seen such an elegant yet frightening vampire at the same time. He knows that Imperia holds power and he knows that for her to instruct her advisors to find Baracus only means they know they can win against his wrath.

"Please, enjoy." Imperia smiled at the representative.

"Is it just me or it seems that the queen has been receiving a lot of visitors after her trip to the underworld?" Miss Kingston asked to no in particular.

Miss Waters looks up from deciphering the book she received from Saturio and face her friend.

"What do you expect after the stunt she made at the gala? Of course, everyone will be on edge. Everyone had thought that she died thousands of years ago. And now she's back, she's making a lot of progress on things like living conditions and being accepting of other creatures into her territory. She's been a better leader than our very own." Miss Kingston accidentally made eye contact with one of Imperia's guests when the queen shows the warehouse where she kept her artefacts.

"Meet my two leading anthropologists and archaeologist. They're the ones responsible for making sure every single artefact in this warehouse is being taken care off." The queen introduced both the humans to the rest of the vampires.

"Humans? And there is a few more of them ... are they all humans? Why would you hired humans to do such an important job?" Asked one of the female guests.

"Because they're the experts. Just because you were turned into a vampire, that doesn't mean you're on top of the world. They're humans who have outstanding knowledge. Carry on Miss Kingston, Miss Waters." The humans nod and continue to do their job. They waited until the queen leads the rest of her guests to another part of the warehouse.

"Did the queen just compliment us in front of her guests?" Both Miss Kingston and Miss Waters we're speechless.

"I think she just did. That's a first. Normally she would ignore us or giving us more work to do." Miss Waters agrees with her friend.

"But not gonna lie. Working is the best thing I ever experience. No stress, no pressure and most important ... the artefacts are already here for us to work on. And not to forget the library hear vampires has provided us with. I am in heaven ... but living with vampires who drink blood." Miss Kingston chuckles.

"I was surprised when a briefcase suddenly turns up in my living room filled with money. I didn't expect payment at all. I'm just happy that they decided to reveal these artefacts. And I do hope ... everyone will remember Gotus at its prime. After listening to countless of Lady Mila's stories about their kingdom, I wish I could be there to witness it myself." They were both surprised when Keres suddenly appeared in between them.

"You like to see Gotus at its prime? I can do that if you've wanted to see what Imperia has done to her kingdom." Keres smiled.

"Huh?" The humans said at the same time.

"I can show you two what it's like living in Gotus thousands of years ago through my memory." The humans look at each other before staring at the vampire's hands. At this moment, they have lost control of their own body as they took the vampire by her hands.

At first, they feel as if they're being carried by the wind and instinctively closing their eyes for fear of falling.

"You can open your eyes now." The humans did as told but slowly. They didn't expect anything grand since they both know how humans and creatures live thousands of years ago but for what they about to see almost made their jaw drop on the floor.

"Welcome ... to the Kingdom of Gotus." First, the humans look at the lavish floor that they're standing on before looking at the view of the main city by the balcony.

"This used to be my room at the palace. Grand isn't it? It was built with the best stones and marbles they could find. This palace is not only for the royal family to live in but also to show their allies how prosperous their kingdom is." Keres finally lead them inside the luxurious room where she used to stay in.

"The best of the best for the queen's advisor," Keres said as she went to the door and turn the knob.

"Maids and concubines are everywhere in the palace. For them, to have the chance to work for the royal family is a privilege. They know that once you became the royal family's maids and concubines, you will never have a short supply of food." The humans were astounded by the large portrait of Imperia in her official royal attire that was placed at the walls.

"Her reason for placing that portrait was to remind everyone that she's the queen and everything she says, they must obey." Miss Kingston suddenly remembers something.

"Lady Keres, I'm sorry if I sound ... rude but if I recall, you did mention about how the queen has a lot of mistresses when she was the ruler. What do the mistresses do since ... the queen ... well ..." Miss Kingston decoded not to finish her question.

"Since she doesn't have the desire for sexual intercourse? Well, she may not have that desire but the mistresses do. She may sound like a bad creature but she used for political reason. If they're happy, they will make sure that Gotus will be in peace. Those mistresses are not simply mere creatures. They're selected ... through their importance for the queen's agenda. For example ..." Keres pointed at a distinguished-looking woman who's drinking her tea while enjoying the garden view.

"She is the daughter of a marquee that controls every shipping port in Gotus. Ports are important because they contribute to the economy. And the creature next to her is the eldest daughter of a king from a nearby kingdom. Her job is to make sure that Gotus and its creatures will always be protected." The humans were speechless at all the beauties inside the room.

"Are you telling me that these ladies ... all of them ... were the queen's mistresses?!" Keres nods.

"Every single snob, proud-looking but beautiful and gorgeous ladies were Imperia's mistresses." The humans look at each other with puzzling looks.

"How come the queen was forced to be in the sarcophagus by her father? Why didn't they help the queen after giving them all the luxury they needed?" Keres stops whatever she's doing and face the humans.

"When Imperia was told about her father's plan, she ordered the guards to bring them all away from the palace without telling them the real reason. She protected them until the end. I was the one who told them about what happened to the queen. They were all angry and disappointed that the queen did all that but resulted in her own 'demise'." Keres smiled.

"Imperia adore and cherish them all. They helped her to achieve something no creatures have ever seen before. That fool also gave a few of her richness to them." Keres suddenly heard a faint call from the queen.

"I think it's time for us to go home. Next time, we'll walk around the city and the small town." The humans nod and took Keres hands once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 140K 120
"Do you honestly think I'm gonna just throw my entire life away because you came back?" -----------Warning, Sexual content--------- Please read book...
608 78 20
GxG Two sisters get separated when they are younger but fate allows them to meet again A few years later.
38.3K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
1.3K 191 18
Two women brought together as teenagers, separated by wealth and influence, reunited by fate as adults. Can they make it work the second time around...