Boys Like You โ†’Blaise Zabini...

By Willowisaunicorn

โ›๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๏ฟฝ... More

JUST A MINI RANT
SO...
๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐“๐–๐Ž : ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ€”๏ผ•ใ€•๏ผš ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…
๐’๐ˆ๐— : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ : ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐˜ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐€)
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ : ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐˜ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐)
๐“๐„๐ : ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ : ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ : ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐’๐'๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐Š๐€๐“๐ˆ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐„๐– ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„'๐’ ๐†๐ˆ๐…๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
ใ€”๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€• ๏ผš ๏ผค๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ผ‡ ๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ : ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ : ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐˜๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž : ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ : ๐€ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’?
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’

[1] mission

12.5K 189 125
By Willowisaunicorn

Allison Newton — the “perfect” Gryffindor, the second best looking in the house, the girl with a smile that can turn your insides to putty, the “i know you're a year younger than me but you're smart so naturally you know all this so can you help me with my Potions essay Hermione? Slughorn's making me dumb” type of girl.

Elle Windermere — “I'm not a Weasley!”, the would rather die than desert her friends type of girl, the “mischievous” Gryffindor, the “oh hey, were you going to eat that? Oh well not anymore I guess” type of girl.

Mayleen Toriyama — the walking definition of a Slytherin, “touch my hair and you die”, never smiling, may have already killed someone, has only one best friend but two friends, the better luck next time type of girl.

And how those three became friends remains a mystery even Hermione couldn't solve.

The portrait hole swung open and Allison looked up to see Cormac McLaggen enter, they both were in their last year and only Cormac seemed as though he had an actual, solid plan for his future. Allison on the other hand didn't know. She knew she wanted to help her dad with his newly built sweets shop but she didn't want to stay there forever. She wanted to have a dream and and she wanted to follow the dream.

"Two Galleons for your Charms Essay." Cormac said to Allison and she shook her head. She had to beg Hermione for help. "Make that two Galleons and a kiss."

"Ha, nice try." She smiled at him. "Just go away, try Elle or you know, you can physically sit on your butt, and actually do it yourself."

Cormac snorted. "You're one to talk. You didn't do yours, yourself."

"I did do it myself! But anyway, Flitwick won't know, he'll be happy at least I'm turning something in this week." She shrugged. "I tell you, he'd eat a boot and a half just for my essay to be handed in, doesn't matter if it isn't done."

"I'm going to pretend I never heard any of that, if you'd excuse me, I need to find Harry." Cormac said and walked away from Allison, who continued to write her halfway written essay. She decided to do her homework from now on ever since Flitwick made her do all her detentions with either McGonagall or Filch. All it took for her to change her mind was four detentions and a very broken arm.

"Drop your essay, we've been invited to the Slytherin party." Elle bounced in from the girls dormitory. Her red hair was lazily tied up and she wore clothes that didn't match. A yellow tank top, with blue shorts and green socks. Allison shook her head.

"I don't know Elle, I really need to finish my essay. Flitwick will have my head." She held up her now very blotted essay. Elle gagged.

"Ugh! You sound like a smart person! Come on! You know we never get invited to their first party of the year! Mayleen worked hard to get us invites!" She flashed Allison the green cards with snakes in front.

"Fine! But we need to change, well you need to change." Allison said, putting her essay down and put her quill back into her ink. She saw Elle look down.

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" Elle asked, very confused. "Most Muggles don't look as good as I do in rags." Allison said nothing but drag her towards their dorm room and began working her magic.

*

Elle had disappeared on her, trailing after a boy with a deadly shade of black hair. Allison suddenly bumped into something solid and she immediately apologized to the bull frog sized girl. The girl narrowed her bug like eyes at Allison but said nothing.

"Allison Newton, right?" A boy asked as he strode forward, easily avoiding the bull girl. Allison wished she could have done the same, she was absolutely sure she was already on her to kill list and that her name was in red underlined and circled in red.

"That's me." She nodded as she smiled at him.

"Blaise Zabini." They shook hands. "See, I've got a mission for you and if you do accept it, you and any two people of your choice can come to the common room any time and you don't need invites to our parties. What do you say?"

"Depends on what mission it is. Just no murdering anyone, if you want someone to kill, Mayleen seems the type, I think she murdered her cat, that black and white one she had in fourth year. Hop, I think. After the Christmas break, I never saw the cat again." She shrugged.

To her surprise, Blaise laughed. "Nothing like that, absolutely not." He chuckled and Allison smiled at him. "I play Chaser for Slytherin and that Gryffindor Keeper, Weasley, gets on my nerves. We want McLaggen, we've seen him train. Just think about it, sleep over it." He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "The password is Merlin and if that doesn't work, try Pureblood. I'll be in the common all day after classes." He disappeared when Elle came back, a huge smiled plastered on her face.

"This is Theodore Nott, and this Theo, is my good friend Allison." Elle introduced them to each other. "What did Blaise want with you? I can never get that kid to talk to me, you'd swear I smell like garlic and he's a vampire. Or I'm the vampire trying to suck his blood." Elle sighed. "That kid will be the end of me. Anyway, what'd he want?"

"Nothing, we just spoke. Of things. Normal things. Human things." Allison chuckled nervously. "I've got an essay to finish."

She never finished the essay, she had sat in the dark on her bed, listening to the others sleep, her heart racing. Why did Blaise choose her? How did he know her name? Did Mayleen put him up to this? Because she was beyond the word pissed when Gryffindor won the last match and their Seeker fell sick, although Harry annoyed the heck out of her, she agreed with him, Malfoy doesn't just fall ill without reason. She eventually fell asleep, dreaming of Blaise and his offer, and then dream Blaise had kissed her on the lips and when she woke up the next day, she could still feel that tingling feeling dream Blaise's lips had left on her own. What was this mission doing to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
94.7K 2.7K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...
132 11 11
โ˜† Blaise Zabini โ˜† โ—๏ธWarning: Mature Language & Content (18+)โ—๏ธ
3.5K 80 10
. .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. . ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† ๐“ฅ๐–Žโ„“โ„“๐›‚๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† แต€สฐแต‰ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แดต สฐแต˜แตแต‡หกสธ แต–สณแต‰หขแต‰โฟแต— สธแต’...