What Happens In High School

By XxTheyCallMeLaraxX

Katy Richardson a regular teenage girl who seems to get along with all her friends except Jeremy-a boy whom... More

What Happens In High School
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Quick A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note!

Chapter 29

2K 66 22
By XxTheyCallMeLaraxX

Wow!A lot has happened in the past few weeks....

I cuddled closer to Jeremy taking in his scent,something I have been doing a lot lately.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked noticing my sigh.

"Yeah .I'm just thinking ." I said looking up at him.

"About?" he asked raising his left eyebrow.He looked so sexy when he did that.

That's probably the millionth time I've said that but I can't help it. He just does that like it's the first time.

I smiled running my fingers on his nose and eyes . He smiled back kissing my fingers.

"About everything that has happened this year." I said.

"Good or bad?" he asked winking.

"Doesn't matter, after all I have you don't I ?" I winked.

"You're just lucky." he said smirking.

"You're luckier" I winked.

He stuck out his tongue at me.

I stuck out my tongue back at him.

"You put that back in if you don't want me to bite it." He said leaning in.

"Like you would " I said sticking out my tongue again.

He leaned in quickly. I squealed and leaned back afraid he would really do it.

I slapped his chest and leaned back in to continue what I was trying to say.

"Anyways, I was thinking about the time everything started. The time John asked me out." I said seriously.

"What about it?" he asked his body stiffening a liitle.

"It was almost the same time we kissed,you know the dare." I said.

"Oh"he said.

"I shouldn't have trusted him that quick.It was wrong of me ." I sighed.

He was silent.

"Then you and I kissed and well, I felt something when we did it.I was too confused and I thought it was only lust because you were one hell of a great kisser." I giggled.

He chuckled softly and kissed my temple.

"But I had already said yes to him and then after we kissed ,you asked me out."I said smiling.

"But I rejected you ." I sighed.

" I regret going out with John though,Non of this would've happened" I said as I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"It's not your fault baby. Don't say that."he kissed my cheek.

I squeezed my eyes and opened them back.

"Katy?" he asked.

"Yeah ?" I said blinking the tears away.

" Would you have said yes to me if you weren't going out with John?" he asked.

I expected that question from him after all.

"Jeremy, if I knew how great of a person you were ,you know, beside being a jerk when we fought, yes. I would definitely say yes. How could I have said no if I knew it would make me this lucky and happy right now?" I said looking up at him." And honestly I tried making you jealous in the cinema. I guess now I know why ,since I didn't back then"I chuckled.

" Good and I don't regret making my promise." He said smiling.

"Promise?" I said confused.

" I promised myself that no matter what happened I would make you fall in love with me cause I couldn't stand seeing you with another guy.See where I am now?" he asked.

" You truly are something" I said smiling.

" Yes I am your one and only" he said smiling.

"Who else would be ?" I asked .

" That's what I thought" he winked.

" Now enough with the admitting secrets thing " he laughed.

I poked his chest .

He lay me on my back quickly , tickling me. I laughed hard trying to stop. He slowed down a bit and wiggled his nose on my stomach like they do to babies. I laughed harder grabbing his face and raising it to my level.

"I love you " he smiled and pressed his lips against mine.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled to him . He kissed me passionately. I smiled against his lips. He kissed me harder making the kiss deeper. After biting softly on my lower lip I parted my lips giving him full excess into my mouth. my tongue battled with his like it was trying to save the world. In a matter on seconds , I found myself sitting on his lap making out with him.

He pulled away to kiss the side of my lips. He moved to my neck kissing it softly. I dropped my head back as a pleasure shot through wanting him more.

"Jeremy " I said out of breath.

"Yeah ?" He said in his husky voice.

" Kiss me " I said.

He smiled grabbing my face and kissing my lips again .

He hands cupped my ass pulling me closer to him. I moaned when I felt his hardness against me.

"Can you guys come ?I can hear the moaning from here! Don't do something you'll regret later !" I could hear the amusement in Austin's voice from the other side of the door.

We broke the kiss laughing slightly.

He pecked my lips once more." Your cousin will go crazy if we don't come out and continue this" he whispered in my ear I blushed knowing what he was talking about.

We finally broke the kiss and got up.

"Hold on I have to redo my make up, or they will get wrong ideas." I chuckled.

I ran my hand in his hair to fix it. He chuckled when he saw me do it.

" You care about what people might think a lot!" he said.

" Well I don't want to be teased !" I pouted.

"You look adorable when you do that ." he said smiling.

I smiled back.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind me while I put some lip gloss on my lips .

out of nowhere Jeremy shook my body and my gloss went the wrong way.

Jeremy laughed while I frowned.

"That's not funny" I stated but I couldn't fight back the smile which was now on my face .

I smirked turning around and brushing the gloss against his cheek.

"Hey!" He frowned and stopped laughing.

It was my turn to laugh .

"This actually tastes good" He said brushing the gloss off his cheek and tasting it a bit." And that makes me want to taste your lips" He smiled and leaned in . I backed away laughing. He laughed with me too grabbing me by my hips and spinning me around.

"Put me down!" I laughed.

He did as I told him.

"Never have I seen you obey me." I smirked." Good job!".

He pecked my lips. " Did I obey you now?" I could feel him smirk against my lips.

"We're never going to come out if we keep doing this." Jeremy mumbled kissing my lips softly once more.

" I think we should go out already " I giggled ,opening the door.

" You think ?" Austin said smirking when we were out the door.

" Eavesdropping is not good Ausy" I said ruffling his hair.

" I know . It's harmful for the ears to listen to your moans and groans ." He stuck out his tongue.

" Dude!" Jeremy laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys" I said smiling at Justin,Angy ,Austin and Victoria.

"Hey,you guys doing naughty things in there ?" Justin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks.

"Baby!That's none of your business!" Angy shouted at him.

" What?Just asking." Justin shrugged innocently.

Jeremy chuckled behind me and took a sit on the double couch . I sat next to him . He rested his arm behind me on the couch.

"So what's up guys ?" Asked Austin.

"Not much ." Shrugged Justin.

"Nothing just heard that you are one whipped dude and getting married." Jeremy chuckled.

" I'm not whipped." Austin defended.

" Keep telling that yourself." Justin said.

" Not true." Austin said.

" See ?He doesn't have the balls to just say he's whipped and completely in love with me." Vicoria said shaking her head and smiling.

" Austin,Austin." I said shaking my head and smiling.

We all cracked up at that.

Jeremy winked at me making me smile back.

" Fine !I'm whipped and completely in love with you Victoria Hunter." Austin said smiling.

" See ?That's the spirit !" Angy cheered.

We all chuckled at her behavior.

Austin pecked Victoria's lips then turned back to Jeremy.

" Don't say it like you're not whipped!" Austin smirked.

"Nice point " Justin agreed.

"Same goes to you " Austin said to Justin.

Both ,Jeremy and Justin blushed.

I smiled at them.

" At least I'm not afraid to admit it." Jeremy said looking at me." I don't care what the world says. All I know is that I am head over heals in love with Katy. I've never loved anyone like her before and I'm willing to stay like that forever.I don't care what anyone says.I love you Katy and no matter what happens ,you will always be the one I will love. The one and only one I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with." he smiled.

I felt tars of happiness start to build inside me." Ohh" the girls cooed.

I smiled pulling Jeremy towards me and kissing him passionately.

the girls clapped and the guys were just stared at us.

"When did you become this romantic dude?"Angy chuckled.

"He must be really whipped "Austin commented making us laugh again.

"I love you" I pecked his lips.

" Your gloss tastes awesome" he chuckled. I hugged him " that's the best thing anyone has ever said to me."

"I love you too baby" he kissed the top of my head.

" We're still in the room"Austin chuckled.

"Oh shut up! " Victoria slapped his arm.

" But I bet you can't say anything romantic like that Justin, can you?" Austin said smirking at Justin.

"Like you can " Victoria mumbled causing us all to laugh .

"All I can say is that words can't describe how I feel about you Angy and I love you" he said.

"Cheesy but I love you anyways !" Angy said smiling then kissing Justin.

" I feel like we are in a movie or something where the boys are telling secrets and everyone lives happily ever after shit" Austin laughed. We all joined .

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly. We all talked laughed and shared memories. It was great.

-*-*-

7 years later

I took a deep breath when I opened the door to our house. Yes ,mine and Jeremy's house.

It was so good to be back.

I was away for a month.

Let me start from the beginning ,shall I ?

After we graduated high school Jeremy and I went to different colleges. It wasn't that bad though since our colleges were only 30 minutes away from each other. We always saw each other on the weekends and we never let anything break us apart. We were both faithful to each other. I never even considered about thinking about a guy more than a friend. Even if I didn't see him everyday , I always thought about him and I knew my heart belonged to him. He owned my heart and I loved it.

I didn't have any doubts about Jeremy either. I knew he wasn't that type. I wouldn't even think of him doing something like that cause I know he just won't.We both love each other and I feel happy when he gets all mad and protective when a guy is staring at me. I feel loved when he does that and I love it. After all I don't want a sweet nice guy who doesn't care if you cheated on him as long as he is with you. I want an operprotective jealous bad boy who loves me and I'm glad I have one.

I can't imagine myself being with another guy. It's like Jeremy and I are meant to be together .I love the way treats me and the way he flirts with me just like we used to when we were teenagers. He's the bad boy I always dreamed of.

So yeah , I studied law and finished it in 3 year while he studied engineering for 4 years. But that didn't affect us. We got married at the age of 22 . Jeremy had finished his college by the time.I' ve never felt more happier in my life. I love that I am his wife and he is my husband. I love it that I get to be called Mrs. Walter. I love everything about my life. Our love is stronger than ever. We flirt , we do bad things , we have fun. Life can't get any better.

Well ,I was away for a month because I was working on a case . God I miss Jeremy so much. I was supposed to come fifteen days eralier and surprise Jeremy but well......I won the case first of all and two days before I was coming ,I got sick and fainted. The doctor checked me up and said I was pregnant for six weeks.

Yes.

Me .

Pregnant.

For the first time ever.

It feels so great knowing I am carrying our baby in me. I never knew the feeling but it's great when you go through it.

I still remember the first time Jeremy and I did it though.

It was our first anniversay .It was one the best nights of my life. We made passionate love to each other. I sighed to myself.

The way we kissed , the way he touched me, the way we explored each other's bodies....just ...wow.

It was great. The way we became one. It was the best feeling on earth. I smiled remebering the night.

I will always remeber that night.The way we wanted and needed each other more than ever. The night Jeremy took me away and the night that changed my life. The night I was sure he was the one I wanted to be with forever. The night I knew I wanted to keep doing that with him,have his babies.

I sighed once more at ths memory.

I grabbed my suitcases and put beside the door. I knew Jeremy would be back in half an hour and I wanted to surprise him. He had his own comoany now and he was really successful.

I took off my pencil skirt and put on some short black shorts but kept my button up shirt.

I also changed into flip flops.

After cleaning around the house a little bit, yeah we were rich and had a maid but I still helped and worked in the house. I didn't like to sit around lazily doing nothing. So after I cleaned a bit I heard Jeremy's car pulling into the drive way.

I hid behind the door as he climbed out of the car and made his way towards the front door.

Opening the door he stepped in dropping his notbook case on the floor. I watched him take his tuxedo jacket off and put it on the hanger. His eyes then lended on my suitcases.

"What the...?" He asked confused.

"Surprise" I smiled fron behind him. He quickly spun around and smiled whem he saw me.

"Baby, you're home!" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me in the air.He sat me down and kissed me.

" I miss you" he said pecking my lips.

" Me too " I smiled.

"Come on lets take these upstairs "he said smiling and grabbing my suitcases.

I checked him out while he took nmy suitcases. He was still sexier than ever . The tuxedo on him made him look hotter. Not to mention he had more muscles than he used to.

After setting the suitacses beside our bed , he lay on the bed and ran a hand over his face.

"Today was so tiring and stressfull " he sighed. " I'm happy you came back ." he smiled.

" Well,would you like me to entertain you a bit?" I smiled and climbed next to him on the bed.

" I woukdn't want to say no ,now would I?" he smirked back .

I bit my lip climbing on top of him and kissing him. He immediately responded by kissing me back and grabbing me by my butt and pulling me closer to him.

I took his tie off and threw it at the floor the proceeded to unbuttoning his shirt.

" you've been away for too long" he smiled rolling on top of me and taking his shirt of . He started unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my neck. He bit my soft spot gaining a moan from me . He ran his tongue over the spot he bit and moved to kissing my lips again

" I never got to ask why you came early" He said kissing my jaw.He rolled us over again and took off my shirt throwing it at the floor.

I stopped and pulled away. "What?" he asked.

I smiled. "Well, I won the case."

" Good girl" He winked pinching my stomach.

"And ...." I trailed off smiling.

"And what?" He frowned.

" I think you should see for yourself." I said pushing my self off of his sexy body and taking the envelope and giving it to him.

" It's not a divorce paper is it?" he joked although I could sense the worry in his tone.

" And why would I divorce you?" I smiled climbing on top of him again. He smiled relieved and ran his hand down my back as he kissed me .He stopped at the fabric of my bra on the way up and that got me excited.

He then opened the envelope and pulled out the paper and the picture

He frowned at first then got confused and then smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"Are you...?" He said in disbelief.

I nodded smiling as tears started to build up in my eyes.

"Really ?" he asked.

" Yes ,for six weeks" I smiled.

" Oh my God! I can't believe this !"he said smiling.

"I know!" I said pulling him to me.

"I'm going to be a daddy " he said as a single

tear rolled down his cheek.I let a tear fall down too.

" And I'm going go be a mommy. " I said.

He smiled pulling me closer to him and pressing his lips against mine. This time the kiss was more passionate and full of wanting.

He rolled us over again and kissed me more. The kiss got deeper by every second.

He moved downwards and left a trail of kisses from my neck ,between my breats then down to my stomach.

" I can't believe this " he said kissing around my belly. I ran my my fingers through his hair while he did it.

" I can' believe you have our baby in you " he smiled kissing my lips again . I loved this. Everytime we made love it was like the first time.

I pulled him closer if that was possible. I needed him. I moaned when i felt him get excited and that made him moan back.

Just as he was about to take off my shorts , my phone rang.

Why now?

Jeremy pulled away disappointed. "Really?Now?!?" he said.

I sighed as he rolled off of me. I looked at the caller ID and it was mom.

" hey Mom" I said.

Jeremy sighed beside me and traced his finger on my stomach while I talked on the phone.

"Hey baby!" she said.

"What's up Mum?"I asked .

"Oh , glad you're back! Austin told me you arrived today."

"Yeah, does he ever froget to say something? "I chuckled.

"Oh it's just who he is now , baby"she chuckled back.

"True that" I said and then moaned softly whn Jeremy kissed my belly button.

He smirked looking up at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue.

" Am I interrupting something ?" Mom giggled

I blushed and said." Actually yes."

"You've probably missed each other and having fun" I could hear the amusment in Mom's voice.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Nevermind,Well I called to tell you that the whole family wants to see you today...." she was silent.

"You're coming for dinner aren't you?" I laughed.

"Glad you said it yourself " Mom laughed.

"Hold on " i said. I covered the phone and spoke to jeremy.

"Family night?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure and we'll tell them about you....I'll tell my parents too." He smiled his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah"I smiled.

"Wait but under one condition." he smirked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We'll be continuing this later " he winked.

" I wouldn't want to miss it" I winked back.

I put the phone back to my ear." Sure !"

" Great then we'll be there in an hour and a half."

"Great" I smiled although she couldn't see me.

I turned back to jeremy who kissed me passionately again.

" I love you" he said kissing the side of my lips.

"And I love you" I said smiling.

He pulled back and looked at me in eyes smiling. His eyes travelled to my chests.

I raised his chin. "Later,we have to get ready." I smiled.

" Yeah." he said pouting and getting off of me.

I took our shirts off the floor .

"What do you hink I should wear?" he asked taking off his pants. It was hard not staring at his beautiful body.

"Stare all you want baby !I'm all yours"he winked.

"Oh I know!"I winked moving towards him I took off my shorts and threw them on the floor beside us.

I pecked his lips once more.

When we pulled away Jeremy's eyes travelled all the way down to my legs as he scanned me closely smiling.

"And I'm all yours"I said turning away from him.

He slapped my ass while I walked to my

closet.

"You should wear the blue Polo t-shirt with the dark-blue jeans and grey Vans."I smiled turning to him again.

"Nice" he said pulling out the clothes I told him to wear.

"What about me ?"I said.

"Wear the sexy black skinny pants you bought last month and the white button up shirt you were wearing ."he said.

"With?"

"Your black shiny heels" he winked.

"Perfect " I winked back.

After we got dressed, I walked to my mirror and applied some make up. Jeremy was looking for his watch beside me.

I combed my hair and put on some perfume.

"I can't believe you'llbe looking like a pregnant mother in a month or two." he smiled ,standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know me too" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"I could only imagine how beautiful the baby would be if it were a girl like her mother" he smiled kissing my neck.

"What if he was a boy as handsome as his daddy?" I raised a brow smiling.

Jeremy smiled back and shook his head. " We're going to be parents ." he said.

I turned around to face him." We will be a great family." I whispered tracing my fingers on his lips He took my fingers with one hand and kissing them.

" I know " he whispered back ,kissing my lips.

I pulled away and took his hand as we made our way downstairs.

The maid had already prepared dinnner.

The door bell rang and I jumped up from the couch and went to open it.

"Mom ,Dad!" I hugged my parents .

"Hey baby girl,I missed you" Dad said kissing my forehead.

" I missed you too!"I smiled.

"Hey sweetie" Mom pecked my cheek.

Thet then greeted Jeremy. They loved him like their own son. They couldn't trust me with anyone else but him.

"Hey honey,we missed you" Jeremy's Mom hugged me.

"Hey !I missed you too"I said hugging her.

"Hey katy ,how have you been?" Jeremy's father asked me.

"I'm good.Thank you "I said smiling and they went inside to greet Jeremy.

After they were inside I saw Austin and Victoria satnding there with Tommy by their side. Tommy was their one and a half year old son. He was the cutest baby boy ever. He had blond hair like his dad and bright blue eyes like his mom. They were the perfect family.

I thought about me and Jeremy with our soon to come baby like that.

"Hey guys !" I said hugging Austin then victoria.

"Welcome back !" they both said.

"Thanks it's good to be back " I smiled.

They smiled back as i bent down and lifted Tommy in my arms.

"Hey there Tommy" I smiled taking him to the kitchen.

"Hi Aunty K." he blushed.

He was so adorable. " You're so cute you know that ?" I smiled tickling his tiny stomach.

He giggled and hid his face in his hand.

"You hiding from aunty K.?"I gasped.

He giggled more."You know I love you, right?"I said tickling him more.

"I wuv you too"he said in his mini voice.

I smiled kissing his cheek.His eyes stared soemwhere behind me. He pointed at what he was staring. "Uncle J."he said.

I turned around and saw Jeremy smiling and heading over to us.

"Hey Tommy"he said ruflfling his hair.

"Hi"Tommy said shyly.

I then heard Angy's and Justin's voices coming from the living room.

"Mimy"Tommy smiled.

Mimy was Angy's and Justin's 1 year old cute baby. she had curly blond hair and the cutest blue eyes ever. Tommy and Mimy would always play with each other . They're both so cute.

I put Tommy back on the ground as he ran to the living room.

Jeremy gently pulled me back by arm when i turned to leave.

"What's wrong?" I asked .

"You're going to be a great Mommy" he smiled cupping my cheeks in both hands.

"We ,both are going to be a great mom and dad" I smiled emphasizing on the word 'we'.

He leaned and gave me a short kiss.

"Let's go greet the others" he smiled when he pulled away.

I smiled as he led me to the living room.

"Angy, Justin !How are you both ?" I asked hugging them.

"How's the baby ?" I asked Angy who was now pregnant with the second baby for two months.

"Great ." she said said hugging me back.

I pulled away smiling at her .

"Mimy" I gasped looking at her. she was one adorable girl. she was wearing a red dress which made her blue eyes shine.

"How cute!" I smiled, pinching her cheeks.

Tommy hugged her and it was just so cute. I bet they would make a great couple someday .

I turned back to Jeremy who greeted Angy and Justin then winked at me giving me a smild.

I invited eveyone to sit aroud the table.

We began eating , talking , laughing...everything.

I loved them all. They were my family. They were the best family I could ever wish for. I could always trust them. They were always there.

"So how was your trip ?"Angy asked .

"It was great. I won the case."I smiled.

"That's great . "Victoria smiled.

"How's everything going?"Jeremy asked .

He placed his hand on my thigh and smiled at me when I turned to him.

"Everything's great with us , what about you?" Austin asked.

After I finished chewing , I swallowed my last bite and turned to Jeremy. Everyone had finished eating so it was safe for us to tell them about me being pregnant. We wouldn't want water or food flying around the table if someone chokes from hearing the news.

"More than great " I said.

"Really?"Austin smiled.

"Why so ?"Mom asked narrowing her eyes.

I took Jeremy's hand and looked at everyone who were looking at both of us with curious looks.

"Because I'm pregnant "I smiled.

Everybody's jaws'dropped as they stared at me.

"Oh My God, Congratulations baby" my Mom and Jeremy's mom said hugging me tight.

"I can't believe this "Dad said hugging me."My baby girl is pregnant".

"Im gonna be grandpa "Jeremy's dad smiled. I smiled back politely.

Everyone else congratulated me too.

"You've been doing naughty things lately"Austin whispered in my ear. I could feel the smirk on his face.

" You're the one with baby aren't you?"I smirked back.

He narrowed his eyes and opened his outh to speak.

"Don't listen to him , you don't know half of the naughtythings he's doing ''Victoria winked at him.

"And I'm darn good at it."Austin winked back.

Victoria chuckled and hugged me"You'll be a great mommy."she said.

"Thanks , you are a great mommy too."I hugged her back.

"My best friends pregnant"Angy squealed hugging me tight after I had finished talking to Victoria.

"And my best friend is a mother "I chuckled.

"It's the best feeling on earth"she said smiling when she pulled away.

"I know. Being pregnant is a great feeling " I smiled.

She smiled back and let Justin congratulate me.

"Congrats Katy"Justin said giving me a hug.

-*-*-

"Thank you guys" I said to all of them when they were done hugging and congratulating me and Jeremy.

"We're really lucky to have you all !"Jeremy smiled at all of them then kissed me on the cheek.

"We are too" they all agreed.

"I guess now all of us will be parents"Austin chuckled.

That caused us all to laugh.

After eating desert everyone excused themselves and bid their goodbyes to us. They would've stayed longer but they said they wanted to give us privacy beause I just came back. In addition to some dirty comments Austin said.

I smiled and waved goodbye at them one more time ."Bye you too"I said to Tommy and Mimi who were holding hands. They giggled and waved before disappearing with the rest of the family.

I closed the door and turned to the living room where the maid was cleaning the table. I thanked her and climbed up the stairs . I took of my heals and walked to my mirror .As I was taking my off , Jeremy wrapped his arms around my waist.

He started kissing my neck making me lean against him and enjoying the pleasure he gave me.

" One month is too long without you." Were his last words before he kissed my lips hungrily. We both wanted each other after being apart for one month. Like he said"One month is too long without you ."

True that.

The kiss got deeper and all the way to paradise. Somewhere only Jeremy could take me and the place I loved the most.

It was just great. Loving Jeremy was the best thing I had ever done.

I don't know who I would be with if I weren't with him.

He completes me . I know it and he knows it too.

He's my destiny. He's everything I ever wanted. He's everything I ever wished a guy would be.

He's my soul mate and I will love him forever .

I guess that's all I have to say.That was part of my life story. It had many ups and downs but look at where it led to. Don't ever give up. Life is full of surprises and always know the worth of things before you lose them. Trust the people that you should trust. Think twice before you do things.

If you do that, you will end up with the right person , in the right place.

And that was What Happened In High School with me.

It was a bumpy ride, but oh well, does it even matter right now?

I've got all I want and need.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! That's the last chapter ! Can you believe it? I actually did it! I finished this story! God I am so happpy and sad!I read this about a million times and have been working on it for two weeks trying to make it the bets chapter!

The first part was to clear things up a bit ....I wanted to give you more 'friend's time'.

Please, this is the last capter ! Everyone tell me what you thought about the story... Tell me if you liked it,... anything ..just let me know!:D

This was a great expeience with you guys! I want to thank evey single one of you, for reading commenting voting! I love you all! I never knew I would have this much readers...You supported me and I could never thank you enough!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A special thanks to my cover, banner and trailer makers! Thank you alll it means a lot!

Finally thank you to my fans! I love each and every one of you!

You are all great guys!

I'm gonna miss you guys.... I'm going to miss writing this story but oh well evrything has to end at some time , doesn't it!

For the last time, I hope we meet again, thank you all.

Oh and i'm thinking of writing a chapter with Jeremy's P.O.V. .tell me what you think in the comments!

Take care!

Love, Lara. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
167K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...