[DISCONTINUED] My Lovely Sato...

By afuifa

❌❌❌DISCONTINUED... I'm sorry... I don't feel like I'll continue this story anymore... thanks for your support... More

Author's Note
An Usual Day
Sutopuri's Meeting
Sutopuri's Meeting (2)
Sutopuri's Meeting (3)
Rival Appear?!
Scary Night
Hospital Visit
First Meet?
Hospital Visit (2)
Hospital Visit (3)
Parent's Blessings
Ice Breaker
Date Plan
Sweet Date~
Sweet Date~ (2)
Sweet Date~ (3)
Sweet Date~ (4)
Old Photos?
Dream Stories 🌟
Early Preparations
Birthday Concert
Birthday Concert (2)
Fateful Night
~ Got Tagged By Immoutous-chan~
New Morning
New Friend?
New Friend? (2)
New Friend? (3)
Future Plans
Graduation Day
~Got Tagged By Immoutous-chan #2 ~
Past Memories
Name Tales
Summer Festival
Summer Festival (2)
Author's Note

Graduation Day (2)

216 18 5
By afuifa

Sweets shop...

"Jann~ We're here~". Satomi turned off the engine. "Here?" "Un! Come, let's go inside,". You analysed the building. It was an old building with classic English style. The building painted in creme and peach colour which gave you sentimental vibe. You stood static in front of it. "Wow... It's amazing,". "My Love?". "I-I'm coming!".

Once you opened the door, you're greeted with sweet and pleasant scents. The scents came from freshly baked goods such as cakes, cookies and breads. There were also different sections for Japanese traditional confections or also known as wagashi. You looked around the shop with awe.

"Irasshaimasu,". A voice snapped you out of your awe. It's a middle-aged woman. She gave both of you, her kind smile. "Ah.. Sorry for intrusion!". You quickly bowed to her. She waved her hands, "No need to do that, young girl. I'm honoured to have you as my customers,".

She went to the counter, "So, what did you need?". "We came here to buy some cakes,". Satomi said on your behalf. "Oh, cakes? You can go there. We got a varieties of cakes,". She pointed to cake section.

"Huh? Where you're going?". You asked Satomi. "I'm going to buy some wagashi,". "But, what about cake?". Satomi patted your shoulder, "I leave it to you. Since we're going to celebrate your graduation,". "O-Okay,". Satomi went to the wagashi section.

#_#_#_#

10 minutes later...

You stared at the cakes with mouth watering. "Which one I should choose? All look good and delicious!". "(Y/N)-chan? You're not done, yet?". You shifted your gaze to Satomi. He's holding a tray of wagashi. He placed the tray on the counter, "I'll take these,".

After that, Satomi approached you.*giggle* "Sorry, I didn't know what to pick,". "It's fine . Let's choose together, okay?". "Un!". Both of you surveyed the cakes. Not long after that , you had narrowed the choices down to two.

"So.. all left are classical chocolate cake and this sexy looking strawberry cake, huh?". Satomi placed his fingers on his chin."What do you think? Chocolate or strawberry?". *startle* "Eh... Umm...". Once again you looked at those two final cakes. "Urgh...".

"Argh.. Please choose one, Darling!". You decided to leave the decision to Satomi. *confuse*. "Eh? But it's for your-". " I don't care. I can't decide it! Both of them are my favourite!". You cut his lines.

Satomi giggled, "How cute~ She reminded me of the past,". He covered his mouth to hide his playful smile, "Then, let's buy both,". "Huh?". You tilted your head, "Both?". "Yes. If you can't decide, then why don't we buy both? It solved the problem,".

"It's settle. We'll buy these two,". Satomi took the cakes and went to counter, followed by his wife. The owner, that middle-aged woman laughed as she watched the scene. "Sorry, I didn't intend to laugh at my customers. But, you two reminded me of my little customers,".

She began her story while packing the goods, "A long time ago, a pair of kids always visited to my shop. A little girl with her older brother. The ways both of you acted, reminded me of them,".

*sigh* "I wonder what happened to them. Sorry that you had to listen to this old woman,". She finished packed the goods. Satomi paid for the price.

*shook head* "It's fine, Madam!". She smiled, "Here you go. Thanks for visiting my shop,". She bowed at both of you. "You're welcome. We'll came again.... Obaa-chan,". Satomi grinned meaningfully as his amethyst eyes met the owner's eyes.

The owner widened her eyes before returned the smile, "That young man... really,".

#_#_#_#

Home...

"Surprise!!!". Sounds of party poppers and colourful ribbons greeted you. *blink eyes* "Minna? What are you doing here?". All of Sutopuri's members include Akane were in your house. "Can you tell, (Y/N)-san?". You examined the room.

There were some foods on the table, living room that decorated with colourful ribbons and balloons and a banner that Congratulations for your graduation, (Y/N)!!! All of these inputs got processed by your brain. It took a short time for you to figure out.

"Ahh.. Could it be... Everyone are holding a secret graduation party for me?". "Bingo!". Satomi hugged you from back, "Everyone had planned it since previous week. All for you,".

Your heart felt warm and fuzzy. "Minna... Why did you went through all the trouble just for me?". They smiled sweetly, "Cuz we love you, (Y/N). You're a part of this family,". Tears of joys started to form, "Arigatou!".

"By the way, Satomi-kun.. What're you holding?". Jel pointed to the plastic bag which held by Satomi. "I bought some cakes and wagashi,". Riinu made disappointed face, "Is that so? I thought you're buying ingredients to cook your delicious omurice. You rarely cooked for us lately,".

Satomi stroked his head, "Sorry, Riinu. Not now, okay?". The younger pouted, "Fine,". Colon and Root looked inside of the plastic bag. "Let see what we got here,". "Dango, Dorayaki, Manju... Oh!Sakuramochi?!". They looked excited. "Well, it's spring after all.. So.. Yeah... Sakuramochi,".

"What we're waiting for? Let's start the party!!!". Nanamori said his famous line, "Se~no!". The others except you congratulated you,"Congratulations for your graduation, (Y/N)!!!". They cheered for you.

#_#_#_#

30 mins later...

Everyone were doing their own business. Jel and Akane told their jokes to lighten the mood.  Colon busy devoured the cakes. On the other hand, Riinu and Root clung onto you and competed for your attention. However, it displeased Satomi. The jealous pinkette shoved the duo away from you. Everyone just laughed at the pinkette's actions.

In that peaceful situation, the dark purple hair began to space out. He glanced at Satomi and recalled their talk, "What do you meant at that time, Sato-chan?".

#_#_#_#

Flashback...

"So.. Sato-chan, what's the important things that you wanna talk about?". Nanamori asked Satomi as soon they entered Colon's recording room, just two of them. It's because, that recording room is soundproof, so no one can eavesdrop on their conversation.

Satomi started to talk, "Naa-kun... If something had happened to me, I wanna you or one of Sutopuri to look after  (Y/N),". Nanamori raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?". Satomi kept his calm composure, "Let me straight to the point,". *deep breath* He gave unreadable look at the leader, "My feelings towards  (Y/N)-chan... already changed. It's not... love anymore,".

Nanamori widened his eyes, feeling disbelief. "Wha..". He tried to talk but those words stuck in his throat. "Yes. Ever since we became one on that night, I realized something had awakened inside me. It's a strong indescribable feeling,". "The-Then...". Nanamori stuttered.

Satomi's shaking. He clutched his head and suddenly laughed, "Naa-kun, Naa-kun. Don't you know? With this feeling, I have desire to 'protect' My Love by all means! I'll do anything for her! Even if I have to commit crimes. Even if I have to...". Satomi's sharp eyes shifted to Nanamori. His eyes were less shine and full of madness. It's enough to send shiver down Nanamori's spine. "Kill you and Sutopuri's members,". *evil laugh*

*slap* Nanamori slapped Satomi really hard, "Ple-Please, wake up SATOMI! This isn't you!". He shook Satomi's body. Those words escaped from his tremble lips. Then he looked at his own hand. He can't believed that he just slapped his member, not to mention the oldest member which he considered as older brother.

"I-I...". Nanamori lost his words. He only wanted the older to realized his own words. "I... I'm sorry. I..". "Naa-kun,". Satomi stared at him. They exchanged their looks for a while. Nanamori felt glad when he saw that Satomi's eyes returned normal.

"But... Why would you go for such length? It can't simply because of that night. You must have other reasons, right?". *intense atmosphere*. Satomi grinned, "You're sharp,".  He stretching his body and spinning around, "Do you wanna know why? Cuz I had known her for a long time,".

"Just because of your first sight lov-?!". "Hahaha!!! First sight love? Who in the hell will believe it? Only dumb people will fall into that,". "Then..?". Nanamori tried his best to keep Satomi from acting like madman  because he scared that he probably will end up slap him again.

Satomi giggled, "The moment (Y/N)- chan was born to this world,I immediately knew that our destiny had bound together. I wanna intertwine our red strings of fates,". Nanamori's mouth agaped. He had guessed half of it, "Don't tell me..that..".

"As you thought, Naa-kun. I'm once was her guardian, her babysitter and...". Satomi's expression and voice changed, "Her childhood friend who she called... Nii-san,".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Another long chapter, huh? Btw, this is the 30th chapter~ Yatta!!! 🎉🎊Can't believe it. Thanks for all supports although my story is dull and childish with limited English vocabularies😭 Without you, I can't write this long. From now and on, Author-chan will do her best to give the best for you, readers-chan!!! Oyasumi~

I'll take break... I need to refresh my mind to write a clear plot.

P/S: Is this consider as plot twist? wwwww What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
287 59 11
. ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗ 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 When a girl married a CEO who still can't forget his Ex. 𓆩♡𓆪...
354K 10K 35
"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
982 84 13
「The FIRST book of SatoNana's Series💗💜」 Satomi, the pink member became a cat for unknown reason. No members have knowledge to take care of cat exce...