Doki Doki Lesbian Club

RainyPrime2468 tarafından

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 31 - The Race

1.3K 39 176
RainyPrime2468 tarafından

Warning: Sayonika moments, swearing, lesbian shit, maybe typos and spelling mistakes which I've accidentally done since I'm not perfect.

That's right, I'm back. 😎

Thank you all for being patient, I'm working on being more careful with the amount I write on each chapter so I can update more often.

Once Yuri had driven them home Monika couldn't help but let her smile fade for two reasons. One, she was worried sick about all the horrible situations her club was getting into. The second reason was her jealousy towards the fact that Yuri and Natsuki got together, yet she could never get together with Sayori.

The pain of that simple fact made monika clench a fistful of her shirt in her hand out of pain.

Sayori kept on smiling since she was happy for her friends and couldn't wait to tease Yuri more about her knew relationship with Natsuki, however she could feel some kind of negative emotion at the back of her head, almost like jealousy... She wondered why?

"Hey Moni, how long are you staying today?" Asked Sayori as she unlocked the door to her house.

"Well my parents won't be back until next week, so guess what?" Asked Monika with a smile. Sayoris eyes widened with a huge goofy smile plastered on her lips.

"SLEEPOVER?!" Asked Sayori very excitedly, Monika smiled widely and nodded. Sayori made some happy noises before engulfing Monika in a beat hug.

"Oh my god you could not have picked a better day! My parents are out for a love thing! They won't be back for days and we have skittles!" Exclaimed Sayori excitedly but also relieved that she didn't have to spend all that time with her sister. Monika hugged her back and slightly parted her, but kept her arms around sayoris waist which sayori didn't mind.

"That. Is. Awesome. So shall we go in or are we going to camp outside?" Joked Monika, Sayori giggled at that and manually detached herself from Monika before fully opening the door and walking through.

"Your finally back, I was worried you were being a slut again Sayori." Snickered Sophie, unaware of the powerful girl just around the corner out of sight as Sayori smiled sadly.

"Hey Sophie, how was school?" Asked Sayori trying to keep her smile going..

"It was fine until you showed up." Bluntly snapped Sophie. Sayori just nodded before looking down, feeling absolutely humiliated knowing Monika heard that.

"Hi! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of your acquaintance, I'm Monika, Sayoris club president. It's a pleasure to meet you Sophie." Said Monika with an unreadable smile, walking past Sayori to shake Sophies hand.

Sophie stiffened at the fact that someone heard her say those awful things, but more shocked at the discovery that her sister was close with the most popular girl in their entire school.

"H-Hi..." Was all Sophie could say, her throat clogged up at Monikas shier beauty.

"Well if thats all, me and Sayori will be heading upstairs to handle the planning for our clubs activities." Said Monika smoothly, before gently taking hold of Sayoris hand and leading her up the stairs. Sayori lead them to her room and as soon as the door was closed Monika engulfed her in a hug.

"Are you ok Sayori? What she said...it was horrible and untrue." Said Monika hugging her friend a little tighter while stroking her hair, just the way she liked it.

"I-I'm fine, I just really didn't want you to hear any of that..." Said Sayori with a small chuckle as she hugged Monika back, subtly leaning her head into monikas strokes.

"Why the hell would she say such a thing? Aren't you sisters?" Asked Monika calmly and softly. Sayori pulled away and fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Well a long time ago, the church found out about something to do with me, as a result my sister along with my whole family got mistreated and she lost a lot of her friends and it was tough for them to get back into the churches good grace...Sophi still blames me for everything that happened...but at least now everyone's happy! And everything that happened wasn't that big of a deal..." Said Sayori with the best smile she could muster. Monika took a deep sigh and gave sayori a soft smile before speaking.

"Its very normal for people to rashinolise bad things that happened to them, finding excuses as to why it happened or even blaming yourself...it helps one cope with the stress of it all. But what they've done to you is horrible and has no excuse." Said Monika earning a surprised stare from Sayori, the little strawberry blonde girl glancing up at monika with her wide, bright blue eyes.

"I dont really care how badly they were treated by these so called friends of theirs, that's a bad taste in friends if you ask me and it has nothing to do with you. I'm more worried about how people must have treated you and how you feel about whatever it is that happened." Said Monika as she calmly walked and sat down on sayories bed, getting her hair out of that annoying ponytail and letting it fall down her shoulders and back before ruffling it up a little, only adding to her beauty. Sayoris breath hitched in her throat as she watched every single movement monika made by the milliseconds and savoured every moments, unable to stop the light blush that slowly crawled onto her cheeks.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Asked Monika taking off her blasour and neatly laying it next to her along Sayoris bed. Sayori gulped after she could see Monikas black bra from underneath her shirt.

"W-Why did you wear a black bra underneath a white shirt?" Blurted out Sayori, unable to look away and unaware she said that outloud.

"Oh right, I ran out of white ones and it was either this stupid itchy black lacy one or even itchier hot pink ones and I think I made the right choice." Chuckled Monika at the memory of her morning struggle.

Sayori realised the more Monika talked and relaxed, the more her perfect composure melted away, revealing monikas casual and truly regular self to no one other then Sayori.

Sayori began to lose it when she began vividly picturing Monika with nothing but all pairs of underwear she described, black, white and pink alike. She shook her heat violently before nodding at Monika.

"Yeah that was the right choice, no offence, but h-hot pink would have just stood out way more...and it isn't really your thing..." Sayori trailed off.

"Green is right?" Smirked Monika. Sayori put her hands up defensively.

"Your words not mine!" Said Sayori playing innocently.

"Gosh you are a master at playing innocent, did you know that?" Smirked Monika leaning back onto her arms and looked at Sayori with that calm smiled no one else ever got to see.

Sayori then quickly checked the door was properly closed and locked, not wanting her sister or anyone to get a glimpse of monika, she even partially closed the blinds, before going and sitting next to Monika.

"So what are we gunna do?" Asked Sayori, her eyes gently drifting to Monikas lips and began to daydream.

Just then out of the blue, Monika moved and straddled Sayori, grabbing her shoulders and pushing sayori down until her back touched the mattess.

"W-W-What a-are y-y-you doing M-Monika?!???" Wildly Stuttered sayori whisper yelling.

Monika didn't respond and only smirked as she began to slowly undoo each button of her school shirt, keeping constant eye contact with sayori as she did. Monikas painfully slow movements almost made Sayori whimper as the more buttons monika undid, the harder it was for Sayori to keep eye contact and not let her eyes wonder. When Moniika had finished undoing her buttons, she threw the shirt away and spoke in a low tone sayori had never heard before.

"You can look if you want too Sayori~ I won't bite~" 

And with that, sayori gave in and let her eyes wonder over every inch of Monikas well toned body, until sayoris eyes got glued to monikas black lacey bra. Sayori swallowed hard, trying not to lick her lips.

"Wanna see them~?" Purred Monika

"W-What??" Whimpered sayori in shock and confusion. Monika chuckled in a dark and devious voice that made Sayoris hands clench her shirt right by her wildly beating heart.

"I said~" Monika paused as her hands began to move backwards towards her bras clip and sayori intently watched the whole movement with wide eyes.
"Wanna see them~?"

Sayori had no words, her mouth opened in shock but no words came out and without even thinking, Sayoris mouth snapped shut and she nodded.

All Sayori could hear was the thumping sound of her heart against her chest before the sound of a click seemed to echo even louder. Sayori saw monikas braw straps slowly fall down her shoulders and then-

"Sayori? Hey! Sayori??"

"Huh..? Wait...what?? Where..?!?" Sayori looked around and found herself sitting on the bed like she was moments ago and monika was standing on the other side of the room holding a small pile of clothes and a towel. 

"Welcome back! You spaced out for like ten minutes...are you ok..?" Softly said Monika. Sayori snapped her head towards Monika and saw her shirt was fully on.

"U-Uh...y-yeah I'm fine...I just..." Sayori glanced around once more and pinched herself, feeling a small sting.
"I just...I-I don't know..." Sayori took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to stop her face from being set on fire.
"I had a...strange thought..." Said sayori quietly.

"Are you ok? Was it bad?" Asked monika worriedly.

"NO!!! No It was..! It was......" Sayori instantly blushed and covered her face with both her hands and threw her self backwards onto the bed, her back hitting the mattress.
"No it wasn't bad...you don't have to worry..." Sighed Sayori.

"Ok...I don't know if you heard me before, but I'd like to take a shower..." Said Monika.

"Yeah, go right ahead Monika." Said Sayori in a tired tone.

"When I get back I think we should talk about whatever it is that just happened, because I am more lost than when Natuki tried to explain how the powers work in hunter x hunter..." Said monika, who's face lightened up and smiled with relief when she heard and saw Sayori giggle and sit up with a smile.

"I know! There was even this little girl who turned into a fricken gorilla!" Said sayori.

"And she was apparently fricken forty!" Chuckled Monika.

"OH! that clown guy was SO creepy..." shivered sayori. Monika nodded in agreement.

"Yeah he definitely is a creep. Also if I remember correctly, he was a major pedophile." Said Monika.

"How can people simp over that..." Sceptically said Sayori shaking her head, Monika nodded again.

"Remind me where the bathroom is again Sayori?" Asked Monika.

"Moni! It's literally the only other door in this room! Apart from my wordroube which litrally says wardrobe in it!" Screamed sayori pointing to said doors. 

"First of all I can't read Latin, second of all, thank you~" Smiled Monika as she walked to the bathroom, her hips slightly swaying.

Sayori felt her face heat up again and something wet fell down her chin, she lifted her hand to see what it was.

'Huh? Drool? Why was I drooling?' Though Sayori before she felt something strange in-between her legs. Sayori gulped before moving her hand down to feel her private area.

"W-What?!" Whisper yelled Sayori as she didn't know what this was or what to do.

"I-I'll just wait for it to go away..." Whispered Sayori as she took her hand away. She could hear the water running from the other room, the thought of a naked Monika only made it worse.

"What is going on?! I've been purified! I shouldn't have such sinful thoughts anymore!" Whisper yelled Sayori trying to stop but her brain kept on replaying Monika stripping. To get her mind off of things, she began to get out all her homework and got some cookies and milk from downstairs.

She could hear her sister saying something, probably just an insult like usual, but she couldn't hear a word her sister said. All she could think about was Monika, just Monika, Monika, Monika, Monika.

When she got back upstairs she began to get changed into her baby blue short sleeved onesie that she loved with all her heart. Sayori had just taken off her shirt and was about to take off her skirt when she heard a door open and close again with a loud thud almost immediately after it was opened.

"S-Sorry!!! I didn't know you were changing!!!!" Shouted Monika from inside the bathroom. Sayori grew crimson red and desparatly began to get changed as fast as possible.

"I-It's alright Moni! You've seen me in a swim suit before, t-this isn't very different." Said Sayori reasuringly, trying to convince herself more then Monika. Monika blushed at the pleasant memory.

"Alright, I'm done changing, you can come out now." Said Sayori and to her utter shock Monika had a pure black short sleeved onesie just like hers, only it was completely plain apart from the cartoon green heart with stitches in the middle of her chest.

"Oh my god Sayori! You look so cute in that!" Said Monika as she engulfed the smaller girl in a hug.

"Me?! You should look in the mirror!" Smiled Sayori hugging Monika back.

"You like it? It's zombie themed, theres a picture of the organs with cartoon faces on the back, wanna see?" Asked Monika with a childish smile.

"Hell yeah!" Exclaimed Sayori turning Monika around to look at the cartoons on the back.

"Oh my god they have glitter on them!" Said Sayori like it was the best thing in the world.

"I know right! Oh, I see you've got everything ready with snacks! What do you wanna start with?" Asked Monika as she sat at Sayori's desk.

"Algebra." Plainly said Sayori with the most melancholy voice known to man.

"Owch, rough day?" Asked Monika knowing first hand how hard maths could be.

"More like rough week!" Moaned Sayori as she sat down next to Monika and put her head down on the desk.

"Come on let me show you how it's done, then maybe it'll be easier." Smiled Monika getting ready to tutor Sayori. Sayori only groaned as a response.

The two decided to take a break after Monika had managed to make Sayori do all of her homework in under two hours.

"I'm dead, so dead. Bury me alive so I will never have to feel this exausted ever again." Demanded Sayori as she flopped on her bed face first.

"Well look on the bright side, you got all your work done right?" Giggled Monika as she nibbled on a cookie.

"But we still have club stuff to plan!" Moaned Sayori kicking her feet back and forth on the bed.

"Oh yeah about that, I already did it." Said Monika.

"Wait what?! Even filed it to the teachers to get permission and everything?!" Exclaimed Sayori knowing how long and stupid the porces was.

"Yep. What do you think I do during club time?" Asked Monika with a raised eyebrow.

"I dunno, just flip through papers all seriously for aesthetics sake?" Shrugged Sayori.

"Please, I do all of that in lesson since I'm six weeks ahead class." Smuggly smiled Monika.

"You are a witch. It's official." Stated Sayori earning a laugh from Monika.

"Well then that's what I'll be this Halloween." Said Monika. Sayori only nodded and smiled before she yawned.

"Looks like someone wants to sleep." Smiled Monika.

"Yeah, you can *yawn* you can set up the bed yourself right?" Asked Sayori lazily as she got into the big fluffy covers.

"Yep, I got everything under control, now get some rest." Ordered Monika with a calm voice before she began to get the roll out mattress from the wardrobe, along with the spare pillows and blankets. Monika lied down and tried to get to sleep until Sayori spoke.

"Good night Moni." Said Sayori.

"Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." Said Monika in a voice growing quieter and weaker with every word.
And soon enough sleep graced them both.

|□□□□□□□□|Time Skip|□□□□□□□□|

The next morning Sayori woke up to the fresh wind and sun of the morning seeping through her curtains in a manner she hadn't felt in a long time, longer then she could remember.

Sayori woke up, completely and utterly normal, no clouds, no breathing difficulties, not even the strange weight on her shoulders that usually glued her to the matress for hours.

Sayori sat up with ease and stretched a mighty stretch much bigger and satisfying than any she had ever done before, she then began to move and roll around in every direction she could on her bed, purely enjoying the feeling of having a satisfying sleep.

She stopped and layer on her back, looking at the bright illuminated white ceiling of her room and felt small tears of joy trickle down her cheeks.

"This feels good..." Sniffled sayori, quickly wiping away her tears before sitting up once again just to enjoy the feeling of free movement.

"Sayori~ come on its time to get up, we have schoo-oh! Your already up!" Smiled an all too familiar voice, Monika, who was already fully dressed for school.

"Yep! I'm up!" Cheerfully gleamed Sayori as she hopped off her bed to her feet.
"And I'm ready to start the day!"

"I can see that~" Chuckled Monika as she began to leave the room.
"When your done with getting changed come downstairs and have breakfast~" Warmly smiled Monika as she left and gently closed the door behind her.

Sayori didn't hesitate to get changed as quick as possible in order to spend as much of breakfast she could with Monika before they'd have to leave for school.

|○○○○○○○○|Time Skip|○○○○○○○○|

School flew by and it was now club was in session. The club tried to act normal but they were all feeling on edge and slightly empty now that the tsundere was no longer with them.

Yuri was especially distracted, sighing in annance towards her inability to read, since all she could think about was Natsuki. Yuri sighed one last time before closing her book and berried her face in her hands unable to stop the guilt that weighed down on her like a ton of bricks. Yuri felt like she wanted to cry.

"Hey Yuri are you ok?" Said an all too familiar voice who slowly ran circles on her back.

"M-Monika c-could I leave early go see Natsuki?" Said Yuri in a small tiered voice. Monika gave her a sympathetic look.

"Of course, go right ahead. Would you like us to come with you?" Asked Monika in a soothing mature voice. No wonder loads of people had a crush on her.

"N-No, you two stay here and look after the club, N-Natsuki would blame herself if anything happened." Said Yuri with a sad smile as she began to get her things ready so she could leave. Monika and Sayori waved Yuri goodbye together and watched as the clock just kept on ticking.

"It can't be easy on her, with Natsuki in the hospital." Said Sayori looking at her friend drive off from the window. Monika walked up and stood next to Sayori.

"Yeah, must be hard." Said Monika as she sat down on one of the desks.

"What should we do now Moni? I forgot to write poem." Said Sayori with a small smile scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah, I forgot to write mine aswell." Giggled Monika.

"Gasp! The all mighty and perfect Monika forgot to write her poem?! Oh how far you've fallen..." dramatically stated Sayori putting the back of her hand over eyes.

"Sue me." Said Monika crossing her arms.
"And did you just say the word gasp outloud instead of actually gasping?" Said Monika with a sceptic look.

"Yep!" Giggled Sayori with a mischievous grin. Just then the doors to the club opened and in came a few members from the track field club.

"Can I help you?" Said Monika now back into character like nothing happened, no weaknesses visable.

"Yeah, we're here to get your runner cause today your running for the chance to keep your club room. Remember?" Said one of the girls who were like the grunts from Pokémon.

"Sorry but one of our members was hospitalised recently, is there any way to reschedule?" Asked Monika, studying there faces for any kind of shock, only to find none. Almost as if they already knew Natsuki was in the hospital.

"That sucks, I hope she's ok, but you'll still have to race." Said the grunt. Monika took a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright, we'll be there in 20." Said Monika with a fake smile. The other un-welcomed guests left afterwards.

"Monika what are you doing?! You could get hurt!" Frantically said Sayori.

"Don't worry about it, you'd be surprised the kind of stuff my parents make me do whenever there's any spare time. I'll be fine. But could you come and watch? I wouldn't mind your support?" Smiled Monika getting a small nod from Sayori.

The two made their way to Monika's locker and got out her gym clothes before going to the changing rooms. While changing Sayori couldn't help but stare at Monikas god like body every chance she got, before looking away bretending to look at her phone whenever Monika turned around or moved her head.

They soon made it to the field, where the rival club was waiting. Monika got into position next to the one she was racing and saw that their positioning was all off and would struggle for a good start, which Monika found strange as this was probably the best runner in the club.

Monika got into her starting position perfectly and knew her start would be flawless. There was a count down and everything seemed to slow down, everyone on edge, just waiting for the whisel to ring.

Or that's how it should be.

She looked around and saw the other club members all smirking, showing no sign of worry which was bizarre since the runner next to her seemed inexperienced. Something wasn't quite right.

The whistle rung and she took off at high speed, only to tumble onto the floor scraping her knees as the other runner tripped her up and dashed ahead.

'So that's why they were all acting so calm!' Thought Mobika as she smirked at their ignorance, because she went through drills like this every time she ever had any kind of physical training ordered by her parents.

Seconds after she had fell, Monika pounced back up and began to chase after her conpetitor. Since Monika recovered so quickly, the other runner didn't have enough time to gain a decent amount of distance and she was catching up almost immediately.

Out shock and worry of being overtaken, the other runner sped up drastically to try and stay ahead. Monika on the other hand slowed down to save her energy and watched amused as the person in front of her used up all of theirs.

She kept her stedy pace a decent amount of distance away from the other runner and half way through the lap they began to slow down. Monika saw this and sped up, making the other runner panic and push themselves to run even faster, just how Monika wanted them to. The finish line was now in sight and Monika couldn't help but see Sayoies worried expression.

'I get it, she can't tell that I'm going to win, Sayori must think I can't catch up, poor thing must be worried sick. Well then I better stop worrying her.' Thought Monika as she picked up her speed and began sprinting past the now exausted runner, a small gust of wind blew as she ran full speed ahead.

To this she saw how happy and joyful Sayori looked, bouncing up and down cheering for her with her bubbly attitude and Sayoris cuteness only drove Monika to run faster, leaving the other runner completely in the dust. As expected, she crossed the finish line flawlessly and was instantly engulfed into a hug by Sayori before she could even catch her breath.

"Oh my gosh Monika! You did it! You did it! You did it!" Exclaimed Sayori, jumping up and down while clinging to Monikas arm, her breasts rubbing on it up and down every time she jumped.

Monika was relieved her face was already red from all the heat and exustion, so you would never guess that she was blushing madly under there.

"Yeah, I sure did. Now come on Sayori, lest go." Panted Monika as she began to walk but Sayori refused to let go of Monikas arm.
"Sayori I'll struggle to walk if you don't let me go." Giggled Monika. Sayori pretended not to hear anything and began to hum a little song happily.

'That sounds nice, I wonder if I could make it into a song." Thought Monika listening intently to Sayoris voice. It was like this for a while until they got into the changing rooms and Monika sat down on a bench.

"Oh my god! Monika your bleeding!" Screamed Sayori pointing to monikas knees. Monika calmly looked down and saw that she was definitely bleeding.

"Oh yeah, must have happened when they tripped me." Said Monika way to calmly.

"Ok, don't sound so calm about this! I'll carry your stuff! We are going to the nurse!" Ordered Sayori grabbing Monikas bags before she grabbed a hold of her hand and began to pull Monika in the direction of the door. Monika smiled at this and completely gave in, walking with Sayori to the nurses office, their hands still attached.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55K 1.9K 25
Hey guys so I am obsessed with DDLC rn and I don't expect my story to be read or anything I just want to write it Also I own none of the beautifully...
33.5K 301 36
This story will sorta follow part of ddlc mostley with Sayori being your best friend, Natsuki's abusive dad, Monika being popular, Yuri and her self...
390K 8.5K 49
I don't own the photos. This is a mature story and it contains mature content. This story is a girl x girl story, if you don't like that this isn't f...
17.7K 725 25
Natsuki doesn't like anyone or anything. She doesn't let anyone get close to her. She only joined the literature club to stay away from home longer...