Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

De salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... Mai multe

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
viii. empty
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvi. the supernatural are real
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
xxi. darkness is soon to follow
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiii. in-between state
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxvii. need to know information
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn

xlvii. the divine move

5.6K 130 27
De salemshouse

       THE GROUP FREEZES as they watch VoidSabrina walk into the clearing. "Like I promised, Sabrina. We're going to kill all of them. One by one." VoidSabrina declares, her voice becoming demonic at the end. Before the spirit even finishes her sentence the oni have already appeared, surrounding the group.

"What the hell is this?" Scott questions, keeping his eyes on VoidSabrina as the oni circle them. "Where are we?"

"Between life and death." VoidSabrina tells them.

"Bardo." Sabrina comments, thinking back to when they met Kira and she told them about the final stage.

"But there are no peaceful deities here, Sabrina." VoidSabrina raises his voice. "You're dying, Sabrina. And now everyone you care about is dying, too."

"What?" Sabrina questions. "What do you mean?"

"I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Sabrina. The hospital. The sheriff's station. And now the animal clinic." VoidSabrina tells her as she moves closer. "Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Sabrina?"

"No, and I don't want to." Sabrina grits out.

VoidSabrina begins explaining anyway, ignoring the young girls request. "When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana. Lydia... Lydia is your kaishakunin. I'm going to make your sister kill you, Sabrina. And you're going to let her. Because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Lydia kills you first."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Sabrina questions, tears in her eyes as she holds onto her sister.

"To win the game." VoidSabrina states as the oni closes in on them. Kira and Scott do most the fighting, while Stiles and Lydia drag a weak Sabrina away from the creatures.

"Lydia-Lydia, you have to do it." Sabrina begins. "We can't let anymore people die because of me."

"Sabrina." Stiles interrupts. "I mean this in the nicest way possible, but shut up."

"How is this happening? How are we in this place?" Scott yells.

"You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword." Kira yells back as they continue to fight.

"This can't be real." Lydia whispers.

"Yeah, tell that to them." Stiles comments as they watch their friends.

"I can't- I can't." Sabrina whispers as she watches the oni corner Kira and Scott. Lunging forward out of Stiles and Lydia's grip, Sabrina grabs ahold of one of the oni's swords. Taking a deep breath, the girl places it to her stomach.

"Sabrina, no!" Scott yells, noticing what the girl is doing. "Sabrina."

"What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you?" Sabrina questions, glancing between her friends.

"What if it's just another trick." Lydia screams.

"No more tricks." VoidSabrina exclaims. "End it, Lydia. Let your sister fall on her own sword. Do for her what she cannot do for herself. Do it, Lydia. Be her kaishakunin. Give up the game. You have no moves left."

Sabrina's eyes suddenly widen as she sees her reflection in the sword. Glancing further into the clearing, she notices a desk. Sabrina drops the sword from her stomach, looking back to VoidSabrina. "I do. A divine move." Grabbing ahold of Lydia again because she can no longer stand on her own, Sabrina yells. "Stop fighting them. It's an illusion. You have to stop fighting them. It looks real and it feels real, but Scott you gotta trust me, it's an illusion."

The group turns back to VoidSabrina, walking towards the doors. The oni raise their swords as the group passes, cutting Kira and Scott. They power through the pain, trying to remember that none of it is real. Finally reaching the evil spirt, Scott lets out a roar, pushing the girl back into the doors.

"We're okay." Scott mumbles as they stumble into the school. "We're-" Before Scott can finish his sentence, he's thrown into the lockers. They whip around to see VoidSabrina, an evil smirk on the fake girls face. The real Sabrina, Lydia, and Stiles watch as she throws Kira onto the ground.

"This was my game." VoidSabrina states, before turning to the true copy of her. "You think you can beat me at my own game?" The trio begins to back up, holding onto one another as the evil Sabrina moves closer to them. "Divine move. Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni. But me? Me? I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!"

"No." Sabrina shakes her head. "But we can change you."

"What?" VoidSabrina questions, caught off guard by Sabrina's statement.

"You forgot about the scroll. The Shugendo scroll." Sabrina tells her. "Change the host. You can't be a fox and a wolf." Before VoidSabrina can turn around, Scott is standing behind her with his fangs planted in her arm. The blonde lets out a scream of pain as Scott's fangs enter her. Before VoidSabrina can drop to the ground Kira has her sword planted through the girls chest.

Sabrina stares in horror as her evil copy drops to her knees, mouth wide as a fly comes out. They watch as the fly begins to move further from them, eyes widening when Isaac shows up out of nowhere with the Triskele box, capturing The Nogitsune. Their eyes all turn back to VoidSabrina as she flails around, her body suddenly freezing before she falls to the ground, turning to dust.

They all turn their attention to Sabrina, waiting to see if anything would happen to her. Sabrina's fine for a moment before her eyes roll to the back of her head. The last thing she hears is her sister call her name before she hits the ground.

-

Sabrina lets out a gasp as she wakes up. The first thing she notices is she's surrounded by her friends, the second thing she notices is their still in the school. She must not have been out for long. "Oh, god. I fainted didn't I?" Sabrina questions. Her friends let small smiles appear on their faces as they nod.

"Sabrina, you are starting to act more like me everyday." Stiles comments.

Sabrina shakes her head as she stares up at the ceiling. "We're alive. We are all alive?"

"Yeah. We're okay." Scott tells her. Sabrina takes a deep breath before getting up, jumping to her feet when she sees Lydia stand up.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Sabrina questions, grabbing ahold of her sister's hand. Lydia only ignores her as she runs out of the school, the rest of the pack following close behind her. When they exit the school all their eyes widen as they see Aiden lying on the ground, in a pool of blood. Lydia gasps as she whips around into Stiles' hold.

"Oh, my god." Sabrina whispers, holding onto her sister's shoulder.

-

The sun is the first thing Sabrina sees when she wakes up. Sighing, she gets out of bed, walking over to the large window. The blonde places her hand over her mouth as she tries to hold in tears. The Nogitsune was dead and now Sabrina was left feeling empty as she thought about the people they lost.

"Hey." A voice whispers as a pair of arms are wrapped around Sabrina. "You okay?"

Sabrina takes a deep breath, forcing her tears away as she turns to face Derek. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Derek stares at the girl for a moment, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "I know you better than that, Sab. I know when you're lying."

His words cause Sabrina to break as tears stream down her face. "I just can't believe- I just can't believe Allison's dead. My best friends dead."

"I know." Derek mumbles, pulling the girl into a hug. "She'll never be completely gone, though. You will always carry her with you."

Sabrina pulls away, smiling slightly at Derek's comforting words. The girl reaches up, placing a kiss on his lips. As she pulls away she whispers, "I love you."

Derek lets a smile appear on his face as him and Sabrina had never said those words to each other before. "I love you, too." Pulling the girl back into bed, they lay down, facing each other. "Why don't you skip school today. You deserve it."

Sabrina nods slightly as she lays her head on Derek's chest. The calming rhythm of his breathing effectively putting the girl back to sleep. Derek smiles down at the blonde, listening as her heart beat becomes steady. He wishes it could always be like this. Something in the back of his mind, though, tells him that this calmness, this balance, will not last.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.1K 268 13
Under heavy editing!
65K 1.5K 18
[koun-ter-pahrt] One of two parts that fit, complete, or complement one another. [Season 3B]
314K 7.9K 55
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. they became each other's light in a dark world. { derek hale x oc } { teen wolf s1 } { the fosters inspiration } BOOK 1; moonli...
51.7K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover