Matrimony ➻ Nikki Bella & Con...

By sunangelxxi

Nicole wants a fresh starte after reports come out about John starting to date again, three months after Nico... More

Matrimony
Cover
Photos
Articles
I. The Big Move
II. Neighbors
III. Hot Mess
IV. Total Divas
V. Mr & Mrs McGregor
VI. News
VII. What Baby Likes
VIII. Conor & Nicole's Homes
IX. Surprise!
X. Back To Business
XI. My Wife
XII. Baby Talk
XIII. You Got Me Pregnant!
XV. Total Birthday Party
XVI. Total McGregors
XVII. It's 2020, 2020
XVIII. The End

XIV. Meaning Of Life

1K 39 0
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Fourteen | Meaning Of Life

There is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving.

| Two Months Later |

"When are you planning on announcing your pregnancy?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah you're like five months now." Brie added.

"I know I'm showing now so we can't hide it any longer but I'll talk to Conor about it." I said.

"Are you going to have a gender reveal party?" Brie asked.

"Maybe, I'm not sure, I think I'll announce my pregnancy and what I'm having so everyone and the world can find out at the same time." I answered.

"I think you just don't want to deal with the stress of planning a party." Brie said.

"Or it's just easier." I said.

"Either way that would be great for everyone to know." Kathy said.

"No, I don't like that one either." I whined, looking at the photo.

"Why not?" Conor asked, looking over my shoulder at the camera held for my viewing by Lauren. "You look good." He added.

"No, okay, take one more." I said, crossing my legs criss cross on the bed and putting my hands on my baby bump.

My baby bump was starting to become way more noticeable and increasingly more hard to hide.

It was only a matter of time before people started asking questions as my clothes disguising my bump were starting to become too small for me.

I was struggling with liking any of the pictures, feeling like most of them looked too forced.

"Okay, relax and think about a happy moment." Lauren said.

I looked at the camera and smiled.

"Jeez, you look so good pregnant." Conor said, smiling wide.

I smiled and even laughed.

Yep, that was the one.

Liked by thebriebella, marysemizanin and 105,789 others

thenikkibella Loving our new bedroom ❤️@thenotoriousmma

View all 8,699 comments

Liked by thebriebella, khloekardashian, sashabankswwe, and 786,571 others

thenikkibella @thenotoriousmma and I are happy to announce that we're having a baby! It's been so hard keeping this little secret but we finally at a stage where we are happy to share this bundle of joy. Our greatest adventure begins! We are so thankful, excited, nervous, scared and overjoyed for this experience and to be having a baby girl...words cannot even explain but thank you to our families and friends for the early gifts and advices. Thank you for the love and support you guys it means the world to us!

View all 10,672 comments

445,899 likes

wwe Congratulations to the longest reigning wwe divas champion @thenikkibella and @ufc bad boy @thenotoriousmma on announcing their pregnancy and it's a girl!

View all 4,611 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...
240K 3.5K 200
"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share the...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella × Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia
78.2K 1.8K 48
Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance