๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š...

By sensualizings

โ”€โ”€ as the title implies. requests are closed!! haikyuu โ”€ oneshots ยฉ๐ฌ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€Œ ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’” ใ€
ใ€Œ + ๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’”! ใ€
โ fuck โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ milk and honey โž โ”€ tsukkiyama
โ i'd wait for you โž โ”€ iwaoi
โ lame โž โ”€ t. kei ร— reader
โ coffee girl โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ awkward glances โž โ”€ i. hajime ร— reader
โ look at me โž โ”€ kenhina
โ lingerie โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ silent hours โž โ”€ k. tobio ร— reader
โ little gestures โžโ”€ t. satori ร— reader
โ she โž โ”€ y. hitoka ร— reader
โ cotton candy โžโ”€ u. wakatoshi ร— reader
โ social distancing โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ shh! โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ loss โž โ”€ kagehina (kenhina)
โ regular hookups โž โ”€ t. yuuji ร— reader
โ i love you โž โ”€ s. kiyoko ร— reader
โ the one that got away โž โ”€ t. ryuunosuke ร— reader
โ mean ugly brother โž โ”€ m. osamu + reader + m. atsumu
โ heart turbulence โž โ”€ s. eita ร— reader
โ love like you โž โ”€ t. satori ร— reader
โ germs โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ future โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โš  โ comfort โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ balls to play โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ absolutely smitten โž โ”€ o. tooru ร— reader
pt. 1 โ feelings are fatal โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ blessing โž โ”€ k. tobio ร— reader + iwaoi
โ heaven's got a plan for you โž โ”€ t. satori + reader
โ birthday girl โž โ”€ y. morisuke ร— reader
โ hypothetically โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ boys love โž โ”€ k. tetsurou ร— reader
โ take a break โž โ”€ s. kenjiro ร— reader
notice!!

โ starry nights โž โ”€ s. koushi ร— reader

4.6K 185 47
By sensualizings

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
ˢᵘᵍᵃʷᵃʳᵃ ᵏᵒᵘˢʰⁱ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

the convenience store had been quiet tonight. the sounds of machines beeping as the cashier scans her items. standing lazily as she watches him do so. one of the lights in the store flickers witht the sounds of occasional buzzing appears. slight irritation in the girl's skin.

they say reality would seem altered in situations like this but to y/n, it still felt like the same old shit hole of a convenience store to her.

her thoughts are interrupted when she hears the front door opening as the small sounds of digital bells enter her eardrums. she glances to see and catches silver hair as she widens her eyes.

what had he been doing here at this hour?

it had been sugarawa koushi, a boy from her classroom. she's never once talked to him personally, though, he seemed like an alright guy. y/n always thought it was strange how such a good looking guy as him doesn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend if he'd been interested in guys as well. there was a strong couple of people who definitely have a crush on him, so why not make the move?

even though, she watches as he navigates the aisle, searching for something in particular before letting out a small "ah!" and jogging along to the counter.

y/n quickly turns, not wanting to meet his eyes as she realises she'd been in her pajamas, her hair a mess with only her wallet in hand. wherelse sugawara was all tidied up with the proper winter wear and that iconic muffler of his.

she prays hard for the cashier to hurry and as if god had answered her prayers, he was done. "that'll be 15.70," he says, causing y/n to freeze for a moment when he reaches inside her wallet─ she'd only have 15. "ah shit," she curses under her breath, panicking slowly.

"here─"

suddenly she hears sugawara speak behind her, placing down the small amount of change she had been short on. in that moment, their eyes meet and y/n blushed red. he smiled sweetly. y/n gulps down, wanting the floors to just swallow her whole as she nods. "t-thanks," she stuttered, slowly turning back to her own items and taking the small bag. "no problem," he says back, grinning.

there was a small silence between the two as the buzzing in the back only seemed to get louder. sugawara is the first to break the awkward tension, clear his throat. "wanna hang for a bit?" he offers, catching her by surprise. she never would've imagined him asking her that. they hardly even knew each other too.

though, seeing that he had saved her ass, the least she could do was stay for a bit. she sighs, hesitantly as she rubs the back of her neck. "sure," she says, shrugging. sugarawa pays for his own items and thanks the cashier.

they both start walking to the door and he opens it for her, smiling. she glare at him for a moment, signalling that she herself could've opened the door as easily. sugawara only replied by smiling wider.

the cold breeze of the night hits her face almost instantly as she shivers, the hairs on the back of her neck stood straight. "god, it's cold today," she murmurs, wrapping her own arms around herself, attempting to warm herself. suddenly, she feels something wrapping around her shoulders as she glances back. "here," sugawara says, placing his own jacket on her.

"o-oh... thanks..." she manages, her shivering slowly lessens as she inhales deeply, embarrassed by the fact he had to see her in such a state.

they walk in silence until they reached the parking lot. sugawara is the first to stop, slowly sitting down on the curb. "you're y/n l/n, right?" he questions, checking his items and taking out his cola. y/n chuckles, sitting down as well. "ah, so you do know me," she says, attempting to sweep any dirt on the curb with her foot before doing the same, sitting down next to him.

sugawara lets out a small laugh, "of course!" he said, "you're a class favourite." opening the cola in his hands, the small lid pops with a sizzle as it slowly disperse. y/n was known for sleeping in class─ it didn't matter whether she'd been sitting up front, the middle or the very back. she'd always somehow manage to take a nap. the teachers would always berate her which made it quite entertaining to look at her sometimes.

y/n frowns playfully, faking a gasp as she gets the reference. "are you teasing me?" she questions. he smiled, shrugging, bringing the cola close to his lips before sipping a bit. "maybe a little," he says, eyes glimmering with mischief. he always found her intriguing.

y/n smiled back, rolling her eyes playfully. maybe this sugawara kid had been okay. she starts feeling a bit shy now, "say... you're one of those volleyball kids, right?" she decides to ask. sugawara raises a brow before breaking into laughter yet again, "why'd you word it like that?" he asks, shaking his head lightly. "but yeah, i am," he says with a smile.

y/n is quiet for a second, thinking of what position he'd been playing last time she watched them play. "you're a setter?" she questions, though it had been a question to herself. sugawara widens his eyes, nodding playfully. "wah, you sure do know a lot!" he says out loud causing her to giggle. "you must look at me all the time, huh," he adds which only causes her giggles to turn into small laughter. 

sugawara smiled at this. slowly, she recovers from laughter, shaking her head. "you're a lot more funnier when i talk to you," she points out, eyes averting over to the skies. "i wondered why people always drooled over you," she says causing sugawara to choke a bit on his cola. he coughs, patting his chest a bit. she watches him in fascination, raising a brow as if saying 'oh don't pretend that you don't know.'

"oh shut it," the silver haired boy say, clearly embarrassed with pink cheeks that glowed in the dark night sky. y/n laughs a bit, "i'm serious!" she said, nudging him lightly. "my friends are always so excited to see you and not to mention when you entered class with your hair slightly damp," she stops herself as she raised a finger, bringing it so close to sugawara's face, he jumped a bit. "and when i say this, i mean it, literally, all my friends were dying," she says in a serious tone.

and just like that, sugawara laughed again. "oh! you're flattering me!" he says, covering his mouth to refrain himself from laughing any more harder. y/n smiled, "it's true!" she said, giggling as well. their laughter slowly faded, though a small smile played on their face.

their eyes glancing shyly at each other then looking back up at the sky. the stars had been remarkably bright that night, no clouds had been in sight, giving a full view of a full moon. y/n shivered at another passing breeze. sugawara catches this, a small smile playing on his face as he clears his throat.

"to be honest, I just wanted a chance to look at the stars with you."

his words sounded so confident yet his bones had been quivering at the thought of even saying it out loud. he breathes, seeing mist appearing before him as he avoids eye contact. y/n shifts a bit in her sitting, looking at the boy. "hmm?" she questions, tilting her head.

sugawara's breathing hitches. he's never seen such a prettier person than now. maybe even close to beating kiyoko herself. y/n looked soft in the moonlight, her gaze kind as she is. sugawara turns away, hiding his blushing cheeks. "i just..." he starts, not knowing how to admit it. "i know you go to that convenience store during midnights," he says, finally.

"... what?" y/n asks, dumbfounded now as she frowns slowly, tilting her head even more. sugawara breathes once more, "i saw you not too long ago and i noticed a pattern of you going late at night," he says, placing down his cola. "i got worried cause you'd always be in your pajamas and it's just..." he stops himself, finally bringing himself to look at her in the eyes. "it's not safe for you to be out in late hours," he says.

it takes y/n a moment to process what she'd just hear. unsure of whether to be flattered, creeped out or offended. she frowns, crossing her arms. "hey, i can─" she starts, having taken a bit offence, though, he cuts her off. "protect yourself?" he says in a questioning matter and smiled. "yeah, i know," he says, nodding. "i just got worried is all," he says, looking away.

"..." y/n is silent, unsure of what to reply to such confession. a small silence comes upon them yet again. sugawara stares at the girl, seeing her shift uncomfortably now and then. her shoulders suddenly tense as the grip on the jacket around her seemed to loosen. he frowns, a bit guilty to having made her uncomfortable.

"i'm not stalking you, you know?" he voices causing y/n to look his way. she stares at him for a moment before blinking, "i don't know, that sounds like what a stalker would say," she says before breaking into a smile. y/n was skeptical of the boy when he confessed but thinking about it, maybe he hadn't meant it to come out in such a creepy way? not wanting to assume such things, she decides to shrug it off.

sugawara sighs in relief, smiling as well. "i just..." he starts again, "i've always wanted to be friends with you," he says, shyly looking away. y/n's smile only seemed to widen as she raised a brow, "oh?" she questions, teasingly.

he inhaled, holding in his breath for a moment. "remember when teacher made us read our essay on hopes and dreams the other day?" he breathes. "yeah?" she replies. sugawara seemed deep in thought for a moment before parting his lips to speak, "i have never given much thought to others’ hopes and dreams, but when you talked about yours, i wanted them all to come true. i wanted you to be happy."

his words catches her off guard. a sinking feeling in her chest as she feels her heart pound for whatever reason. her cheeks flushed red as she feels like wanting to run away. could it be flattery? embarrassment? she couldn't tell. her eyes looked deeply at his complexion for any signs of a joke but he'd been serious.

his own eyes looking into hers.

"is that a strange thing to say?" he questions which causes a shiver to run down her spine. not knowing of what to say, she parts her lip with wide eyes. "i─" she starts, slowly her gaze falls to the ground. "it is strange..." she says softly, cheeks glowing a hue of pink. sugawara sees this and chuckles, smiling. "guessed so," he says.

"..." he glanced at her as she gazed up at the night sky, and sugawara suddenly fell for her, like all the shooting stars above. having seen this strange girl everyday in his life made him appreciate the little things. like naps and midnight snacks.

his heart jumped at the sight of her. the girl had been like a snapshot out of time. he could see her so clearly, her pretty face turned toward the moon. a cold breeze passes them yet again, causing her to shiver for the third time that night. sugawara lets out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding, "it's getting late, you should head back," he says, standing suddenly.

y/n blinks, looking at the boy before standing up herself, stumbling a bit but he catches her by her wrist. they share a glance and looked away shyly. y/n smiled, giggling. "how will i know if you're not actually a stalker and following me home?" she questioned. sugawara raised a brow, smiling twice as large. "then, maybe, i'll offer myself to walk you home," he says.

y/n nods, "sure, walk me home," she says, playfully putting out her hand. sugawara chuckles, taking it playfully as well. "with pleasure," he replies.

author's note

hi yes me again with the 2 updates in a row cause im impulsive

but anyways!!!

im started reading the manga for haikyuu awhile ago but i keep stopping cause😌 procrastination😌🤚🏻✨✨

but i really wanna read but im so unmotivated, its stupid. i feel like if i had the physical manga, i wouldnt be so lazy

mayhaps considering buying it but🤔 idk,,, hmmm,,,,,

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓:𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⁿⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵒʸᵃ ʸᵘᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
1.1M 34.4K 90
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ . โž Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
65.7K 770 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. โ˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.