Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

De tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... Mais

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇

8.8K 136 67
De tactivrns1official

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•(Y/F/C) - your favorite candy like your skin
•Namjoon is a crossdresser but doesn't wear girl hair
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Author's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

"Joonie! Hurry up before you're late for school!"

This is the Kim House. A nice house in a nice neighborhood. The sun is always shining, it's never gloomy and everyone is always joyful.

"Coming Eomma!" There was the third to oldest Kim. Kim Namjoon. Now, Namjoon is different from his family. He has a mother, a younger brother and sister who are toddlers, Namjoon is 17, a junior, a sister who is 16, a sophomore, and his older brother who is a senior is 18.

His brother is the sporty one with a bunch of scholarships, his sister has a lot of friends, she's popular but not mean. She's very nice. And here's the part when I said Namjoon is different.

He's a cross dresser.

Ya know. Those boys who wear girl hair and girl clothes.

But Namjoon's not like that. He only wears girl clothes. He hasn't cut his hair once to look like a girls. He's even grateful of his family because they accept him for being a cross dresser. Right now, he's wearing a white and pink outfit that has a bow ties around in the back and a small tie in the front with pink lines at the bottom and a small bow to match the lines.

"Are you ready for school Joonie?" His mom, Ms. Kim asked. He nodded and grabbed a piece of toast and took a bite out of it.

"Mm-hm!" He hummed as he kept eating the toast, took a glass of orange juice and slurped it down. That cute little boy.

"Calm down Namjoon. You're gonna give yourself the hiccups." His older sister said as he nodded.

"Sorry.." He put the glass down and looked outside seeing the bus come.

"There's the bus! Go! Go now before it leave without you!" Their mother rushed them out of the kitchen.

The oldest and the second oldest nodded and went to the bus. Namjoon forgot to zip his backpack up as he was walking out the door but his loyal mom stopped him.

"Namjoon! You're backpack!" He turned around hearing his mom, looked at his backpack and sure enough, it was unzipped.

"Oops. Sorry Eomma..." He apologized but his mom shook her head.

"Nevermind that Joonie. Just let me hurry and zip it up." She quickly walked to Namjoon and started zipping his backpack.

"Joonie...I know you hate me saying this but-"

"You want me to find a nice girl to be with. Ik Ik." He said as he chuckled.

Now, ya see, the reason why his mother wants him to find a nice girl is because of what happened to her. She was just like Namjoon. She dressed up nicely in high school, but as she started getting older and moving up the grades, she still didn't have a boyfriend. And now that she's an adult, she had 5 kids without a husband.

She wants him to find a good girl so he won't be where she is right now. All of his siblings have someone except him. Even the toddlers, but they don't understand that very well. They just act all cute and adorable when they are by the person they like, so, I guess you can say they do like someone.

"Yes..I just want you to have a good life Joonie. You understand that right?" She looked at him while smiling as he nodded.

"Of course Eomma. I will find a good girl. Don't worry. Now I have to go or the buss will pull off." He laughed a little while smiling at her.

"Oh! Of course! Hurry now! Hurry!" His mom said quickly as she pushes him out. Namjoon chuckled and he was out the door onto the bus.

╔══•●•══╗
Few minutes
later
╚══•●•══╝

  There they were. In school walking in. These siblings are mostly popular at school. Especially Namjoon's two older siblings. His brother is the captain of the football team while his sister is the popular girl. But don't get me wrong! She's very sweet and a nice popular girl. She's mostly loved by everyone.

"Okay little bro. Be good today. Or like you always are. Tell me if anyone mess with you alright? " Said Namjoon brother as he ruffled his head and walked off.

"Be good Joonie! And remember, if you talk to any girls, tell me so I can see if they are good and I can hook you two up!" Said his sister as she hugged him tightly then walked off.

Namjoon smiled and chuckled heating his sister and watched as his siblings walked to his class but it wasn't long before his happy simple smile became a sad, depressed frown while walking.

Reason being for him being this sad is because of the students at his school. Everyone knows he's a crossdresser and always gets bullied because he is one. All the boys mock, yell, scream and spit at the poor boy while the girls laugh, mock and gossip about him.

"Oh look! Here comes the crossdresser!"

"Look at him in those girly clothes!"

"Why don't you give us a twirl in that skirt little man?" And they laughed while Namjoon looked down in shame.

He never asked for any of this. He sometimes wish he wasn't into wearing girl clothes but he couldn't help it.

Something about him wearing the cute, adorable, sexy clothes made him happy. He did have a Mommy Kink anyway. He's hoping there are some girls that would like a sub boy who is a crossdresser but for rn, there aren't any that Namjoon has met. All the girls are stick ups, pussies, drama queens and hood fighters.

He wanted a girl who is nice, sweet, confident, generous and beautiful. And maybe even a little dirty mined or perverted for the good times, ya know?

He would love to have someone like that. Even if it was just one day, one day to save him from this torture of this world.

But, there was only one girl, or you can say lady, that caught his mind.

Her name was Min (Y/N). She had flawless or smooth (Y/S/C), sparking (Y/E/C), and silky (Y/H/C). Namjoon loves being here at school just t see you. She's his favorite teacher in the WHOLE school.

All his other teachers are rude to Namjoon because of him being a crossdresser. They always say, "He'll never be good enough for Math because he's always thinking of what girly clothes to wear." Or, "P.E. Pfft. Please, while he's running, he's probably think of running to an imaginary girl." Or even, "Why do you want to put him in this program?! He's not good enough!"

All he wanted was someone to see him just because of who he is and not because of what he wears, but ever since that special day he met her when she told him she doesn't care about what he wears, he's been love struck ever since.

Right now, he's going into his first class and waiting for the second to last bell for the end of the day to be in his last class with Min (Y/N).

╔══•●•══╗
7 hours
later
╚══•●•══╝

Finally! His last class fo the day! And his favorite one. The one with Min (Y/N). He was dying to see her in the class before this class. He wanted to see her beautiful face and unique classroom.

He walked into the classroom, looked at the teachers desk and smiled widely.

"Good evening Ms. Min!" Namjoon said happily to the teacher who was writing on the chalk board. The teacher heard the familiar voice, turned around and smiled seeing her favorite student.

"Good evening Namjoon!" She said to him. When she turned around, Namjoon's eyes widened seeing what she was wearing which made him blush hard.

She was wearing rectangle black glasses, a pure white bow around her neck, black underling for under the dress and her dress was black and white thin stripes. It may hurt your eyes for a little bit but once you get used to the lines, you can look at her properly.

Namjoon quickly bowed at the tall lady, went to his seat and sat down as he covered his face with his sweater sleeves. He has never been that embarrassed before, but for some reason, it was different today seeing (Y/N) wearing that outfit.

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Namjoon's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

W-Why was she dressed up and such clothes?! They made her look so much beautiful and pretty. It was rare for Ms. Min to be wearing such clothes like this. She's adored by all of the teachers anyway and by the students also. Most of the male students want her to be theirs sometimes and flirt with her in front of their girlfriends. They always get mad and slap them.

One of the biggest flirters was one of my bullies.

Mark Tuan.

He was the second best jock in the school. My brother is the first.

He's the leader of my bully gang also. With him is BamBam and Jackson. Jackson is the idiot and BamBam is the strict one.

"Hey Ms. Min, may I ask you something?"

Oh no, here he goes again...he's going to use another pickup line on her. I could just see Ms. Min's frustration by just looking at her. She turned around while growling quietly, looked at mark and crossed her arms.

"Okay Mark, What is it this time?" He said with a raised eyebrow while glaring at him.

Mark cleared his throat, smirked and started to talk.

"That dress looks really good on you but, it would look better on my bedroom floor~" Mark said with a smirked as the rest of the class whistled, laughed and cheered.

But Ms. Min had a red face, by now, I can tell she was annoyed and mad. And she barely gets mad.

"Well Mr. Tuan, if you think it would be better on the floor? Guess what would also be good?" She said with a smirked as Mark chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Doll~"

Ms. Min growled a little under her breathe when he heard her say that.

"First of all Mr. Tuan, don't call me doll. Second, it will be you on the floor as your mother whips you for having detention." She said with a smirk as the class gasped and starts laughing hard while Mark had a red face from embarrassment and fury.

  "So, I suggest that you stay quiet and do your work." And with that, she turned around and went back to writing number problems on the board.

  Half way through the class, I couldn't stop staring at Ms. Min. Something about her clothing was making me very flustered and uncomfortable. The way her hair was over her shoulder, her bottom was plump and showing out and her hips were curved in a way hands would be perfectly fit in-

  "Namjoon."

  I looked up quickly hearing my name then eyes widened seeing Ms. Min looking at me with a raised eyebrow and hands on her hip.

  "U-Um...Y-Yes...?" I stuttered a little bit. I barely stutter. I guess I was so nervous since Ms. Min is looking at me like that...

  "Are you okay Namjoon?" She asked me as I nodded but she didn't take that for an answer.

  "Hm. See me after class please."

  A-After class?! I never been asked to stay after class!

  I looked around the classroom as the other students were chuckling, giggling and muttering to their selves.

  "Wow, Namjoon got called to speak after class?"

  "I know he's a stupid cross dresser but that has never happened!"

  "Well it was only in a matter of time before it happened."

  Namjoon held his head down in shame. Now he got called after class and he's going to miss the bus! How will he get home now?! And his mother will be worried sick! Only time will tell...

╔══•●•══╗
1
hour later
╚══•●•══╝

  After the class was over, everyone scurried out of the classroom to get to their assigned busses or cars. I looked down as he gulped a little when Ms. Min and myself were the only ones in the classroom. I was nervous about what she was going to say...

  "Namjoon."

  There she is... I looked up from books on my desk with scared teary eyes and looked her straight in the eyes.

  "Y-Y-Yes...?" She smiles hearing me stutter and made the small hand sign with a single finger for me to come towards her. I gulped down a little bit, stood up and walked towards her. Once I got to her desk, I looked up and my eyes widened seeing her sitting on her desk with her leg over one and she smiled at me. It made me a little bit harder...

  "What's the matter Joonie? You never zone out in my class and you're tearing up." She told me. She unfolded her legs so they were side by side, cupped my face and started to wipe my eyes and face. I sniffles a little and looked down only to be met with her smooth slender thighs.

  My thighs started to tighten as my mind went places. Her smooth slender thighs which I could ride till I cum, her hands around my waist as she pounds inside of me, her curved hips would hit the perfect places-

  "Namjoon."

  Oh no I zoned out again!!

  "Y-Yes..?" I asked while I stutter looking at her. She looked at me for a lit bit as if she was in thought and she suddenly smirked. Once she smirked, the room was til with a dominant aurora. It made my private part tighten just seeing her smirk.

  "Oh Joonie, I think I know what the problem is." He said as she got up from her desk and walked towards me. My eyes widen seeing he get up and walk towards me. She smile as she was over me and smirked as she had her hands down on my desk to where she was looking straight in my face.

  "Someone has a little crush on me as I see."

Oh no... She found out...

  "H-How did you figure out...?" I asked her as I had Ares face and looking at her. She chuckled as she stood up and walked to her desk.

  "You think I haven't noticed Joonie? The way you keep giving me sweet gifts every chance you could? The way you stare at me with such interest? I've always know Joonie. You just didn't know that I knew."

Oh god... How could I have let her find out...i be always wanted to be with her and wanted her to know, but not like this... Its embarrassing that I let her find out...

I looked down at my desk as my face saddened. She noticed my sad expression, got off her desk and went towards me as she kneeled down and cupped my face since I was sitting at my desk.

  "What's the matter Joonie?" She asked me as she tilted her head at me. I looks down sadly and whimpered as I made fists and tried to not cry in front of her. But it was impossible and I let the tears fall. She looked at me with wide eyes seek me crying and started to wipe my face.

  "I-I... I-I let you find out t-that I l-liked you...I-I didn't what you t-to find out this way a-and now I ruined it... I-I ruined being with someone t-that I really cared about and I-I'll have no one..." I finished my sentence as I busted into tears and quickly covered my face with my sleeve not wanting to let her see how weak I am. But then again, she  already knows. She looked at me with a sad face, took my head into her hands and lifted it up while she smiled at me and wiped my face.

  "Joonie, it's okay. Don't worry. It's okay that I found out you like me because I like you too." She said with a smile as my eyes widened.

She likes me?! After all this time of obsessing over her these past few years and she actually liked me?! I don't even know what to say rn! My heart feels as if it might explode because of rn!

I wasn't even thinking before what I did next. I suddenly stood up as our lips smashed against each other. She looked at me with  wide eyes but kissed back after a while as she put her hands on my waist while I put my arms around her neck and she picked me up to bring me to her desk.

She sat me down on her desk as we started to make out but ten she started to undo the bow that was on me and I took off all of my clothes except my boxers. Once she got down to my chest while I was laying on her desk, she smirked at me and sat up. I knew she was thinking about something.

  "Ya know Joonie, I still have to give you a punishment." She said with a smirk as she went over to the board.

I looked at her with a confused face then my eyes widened while my face turned red seeing her grab a ruler from the board She was going to spank me...That's one of my kinks...

"Since you did dose off two times, I will have to give you a punishment. And that punishment will be spankings." She said as she walked over towards me. I whimpered quietly since I have never been spanked by a ruler, but then I yelped as I got spanked with the ruler. She smirked seeing me jolt and smacked me again.

SMACK

  "Hm. If I knew any better, I would say that you like this~" She said as she smirked as my face turned red and I looked down.

  "M-Maybe-Ah!!"

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

  "Hm. I think that's enough for now. But your but does look so juicy." She told me as she rubbed my red, swollen and plump but.

  "But now~" she said as she went to my ear, whispered and my face turned even redder hearing her dominant words in my ears.

  "Let's have some fun shall we~?" She said with a smirked, walked around the desk and searched for something in her drawer. I tried to look in her drawer while raising my head but my neck was strained so I couldn't. But my eyes widened feeling a wet substance start to coat my butt.

That's when I realized
we were really about to it...

"Now, I hope you be quiet for me because if someone hears us, it will be bad for both of us." She told me while he rubbed the lube on my butt. I started to whimper a little since I have never done this before. I was scared. Terrified even. What would happen if a teacher walks in on us and I get expelled and (Y/N) gets fired! I would never be able to see her ever again...

"It's alright Joonie. I'm going to make sure you feel really good." She told me with a a chuckle. I nodded a little but hearing her then grabbed the desk tightly hereinafter a "snap" which meant she put the strap on into herself. I then felt her hands slide onto my hips and that all most made my legs start to shiver in delight.

"Ready baby?" She asked me.

I nodded not knowing what I was in for. She then slammed herself into me hard while gripping my hips. My first instinct was to yell but I just gasped loudly and but down hard on my lip while gripping the desk. (Y/N) saw how much pain I was in, leaned against me while her boobs were on my back and she slowly pushed the dildo into me at a slow pace until I was ready.

"Y-You can move..." I informed her and gripped the table again when she started to go at medium speed. It hurt a lot but not as much as I thought it would. I started to gasp a lot while she thrusted into me.

She got an idea hearing how much I wanted to moan so she slipped her hand through her drawer and grabbed a gag.

It was light pink matching my outfit. It was also leather so it would feel better in my mouth then the cloth ones that leave dust and fluff in your mouth.

"Open wide baby." She cood at me while she unbuckles the back part. Desperately wanting to get back to the action, I opened my mouth quickly to get the gag shoved into my mouth and clipped behind my head. I didn't even have a chance to get ready because in the next second, she started thrusting hard, fast and deep into me.

  "That's a good boy~" She said with a slur while thrusting hard and fast into me while I moaned loudly into the gag. It was almost too much for me. I was gripping the desk so hard that there were marks on the desk. The desk was also shaking a little bit because of how hard she went and what really made me go on the edge is when she slowly pulled out and thrusted hard and hit me gspot.

  "Mpmmh!! M-M-Mmmph!!"

  "Oh? Did I hit someone's gspot?"

  "Mpmh!"

She smirked hearing me and started to go even harder when she pushed herself back in. It was almost too much for me to handle. Just when I was about to come, someone knocked on the door making both of us stop.

  "Oh god..." She said quietly. My heart skipped a beat hearing the door and my eyes were wide. I looked up at (Y/N) while tears were forming in my eyes because of how scared I was. She looked down at me and rubbed my head.

  "It's alright baby, just keep quiet." She whispered in my ear then cleared her throat and looked at the door.

  "Who is it? And don't come on or there will be consequences." She said and a voice started speaking.

"(Y/N), did you do your paperwork?" The voice asked. I kept quiet while my eyes were wide but then suddenly I yelled and bit down in the gag feeling (Y/N) start to slam on me.

"Why do you need to know Taehyung?" Looks like that's his name. I couldn't even think because in the next second, (Y/N) had me pinned against the wall with my legs around her waist as he started thrusting hard and fast into me.

"Because the principal needs the paperwork today. If it's not turned in, you and the kids will be I trouble." Taehyung said.

"(Y/N) are you okay..? Can I come in?" He asked with a worried face and tried to open the door but (Y/N) quickly yelled at him.

"No!! Get out Taehyung right now or you will consequences!!" She yelled at the door and the door stopped moving.

  "Okay! Okay! I'm leaving!" He protested and quickly closed the door back. I looked up at (Y/N) when she turned her head towards me and smirked. I shuddered seeing her sly smirk.

  "That was close baby. You almost got us caught. Guess I'll have to go hard on you now." My eyes widened hearing her then yelled into the gag feeling her start to speed up. I was almost at my limit while gripping her shirt tightly since she was thrusting into me at lightning speed.

With one final thrust, I yelled loudly as I came hard onto both of us but it was on (Y/N) the most as I was breathing heavy and (Y/N) was smirking.

  "Looks like someone enjoyed that huh?" She said with a chuckles while I was breathing heavy trying to catch my breathe from the hard orgasm, but I nodded in agreement.

  "Y-Yeah..." I smiled at her when she put me on her desk so I could at least sit or lay down, but then my mind clicked. How was I going to get home?! I missed the bus!

  "H-How am I going to get home now...? I missed the buss..." I told her while she was smiling. She started caressing my face in a comforting way which made me calm down.

  "Don't worry, I'll take you home. And since we just had a good time, I'm hoping you'll be mine and we can do this again baby." She told me while smiling. My eyes went wide hearing what she said. She really wants to be with me?! My favorite teacher actually wants to be with me?! This is like a dream come true!!

  "Y-Yes! I-I would love too!!" I told her as I sat up but carefully since my butt was still sore. She chuckles skewing my happy smile and pecked my lips.

  "Good. Now let me clean up and I can bring you home." She got a mom and started to wipe up the cum that I wasted on the door, let the floor dry, grabbed her items that she needed and stood by the door.

  "Ready to go home baby?" I hit up careful from the desk because of my sensitivity and walked towards her.

I feel like I may need a teacher to teach me again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

330K 7.8K 50
"You were worth saving."~suga Elijah is 6 years old.he had terrible life.he is mute because of it until one day a famous Korean rapper saved him. Wil...
99.9K 2K 39
Just a bunch of oneshots about you and the maknae line of BTS In the narration you're normally top. Enjoy! Themes are mainly fluff and smutt It does...
5.2K 375 7
[COMPLETED] "You know something baby, one day I will kiss you while standing under the cherry blossoms" A short Taekook fluff-filled story ♡ COVER B...
241K 37.1K 107
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...