Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

Galing kay tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... Higit pa

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

10.8K 158 18
Galing kay tactivrns1official

What will be in this story:
• (Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Jin's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

  Today, I wasn't feeling so pretty... I was at a fan meet today but there was a fan that didn't give me a high five..but she gave everyone else a high five...

  Maybe it's because some of my makeup came off today...? Did my hair flick all over the place...? So many questions were filled in my head. I tried not to think about it but it was really hard not to think about it...

  My band mates tried to cheer me up about the situation. It helped a little but not for long because I went back to being a depressed...

  I was watching the tv when I saw a commercial about plastic surgery. I watched it with so much interest then my eyes widened seeing who was presenting the commercial.

  It's my old college friend (Y/N)!
She's a doctor!

  I remember her telling me that she wanted to be a doctor to help people in need & I supported her all the way. But one day, she had to leave South Korea because of her parents. They made her go to the college where she was born. All the way in America..I was so sad when she left. But now that I know she's back in Korea, maybe I can go see her and she could hook me up with a half price of plastic surgery maybe.

  So, I got up, grabbed everything I needed from my dorm like my bag, my phone, some skin care items and many more items and started walking about the door.

╔══•●•══╗
Few minutes
later
╚══•●•══╝

  Finally! I'm here.
The hospital she made is so beautiful!

  Just looking at it made me excited!
So I hurried out of my car
and walked to the door,
opened it and my eyes widened.
It was even more beautiful in the inside!

  How did she design something so beautiful!? It's amazing! Anyway! Back to what I was saying. I looked around for the welcome desk then saw the big sign on top and walked to it.

  "Hello. I need to see Doctor (Y/N) please."
I asked the lady as she looked up at me.

  "Of course sir!"
She said happily as she types into the computer for a few minutes.

  "Doctor (Y/N) is just down that hall.
Have a good visit."
I nodded at the lady.
M

  "Thank you Ms. ..."
I looked at her then down at her name tag and saw her name tag say "Lisa". Pretty name really.

  "Thank you Ms. Lisa."
I said as I gave a smile at her when her eyes widened when I said her name but then smile smiled back.

  "You're welcome."
She said as she smiled back at me, I finally bowed and walked off. After a few minutes of walking, I finally got to her office. And I think I lost a few pounds just by walking.

  What a smart girl.

  I just hope she remembers me...

  I sighed slightly trying to be calm then knocked onto the door lightly.

   "H-Hello...? I-Is Doctor (YN) here...?"
I waited for a few minutes then I heard a voice telling me to come in. I gulped a little hearing the stern but somehow dominant tone and walked in to see her. Her chair turned around towards me as she had her medical book onto the table, the mask on her face and looking at me as if her eyes were starting into my heart beating soul. She's so pretty...

  "Hello what can I do for you?"
She said to me as she raised an eyebrow at me but then her eyes widen and she pulled the mask down off her face seeing who I was. I guess she remembers me. And her lipstick was perfect. Red beautiful lipstick covered her mouth perfectly.

  "Jin?! Kim SeokJin?! Is that you?!?"
She stood up and walked over me as her eyes are wide and mine widened too. She was so tall! So much taller than me! She's probably the height of Namjoon. And that boi is a tree! She hugged me as she smiled happily. I hugged back too as I took in her scent. Vanilla. So sweet and soothing to me. I didn't want to pull away but she pulled away.

  "Come sit down! It's so nice to see you again after all these years Jinnie!"
She said happily. That's the nickname she gave me. That's where my nickname came from. She sat in her chair again & I sat on the exam table.

  We talked for a good few minutes then she asked, "Why are you here Jin? I thought you're supposed to be with your friends/band mates." She knows who I am, which is good honestly. I nodded at her then looked down as I sighed sadly.

  "What's wrong Jin?"
She asked as worry as in her voice.

  "W-Well..s-something happened to me today..we were at a fan meet and greet b-but a fan didn't give me a high five..but she gave everyone else a high five..I was so depressed and moody, I didn't want to do anything. But then I saw your commercial and now I'm here..."
I sighed again as she looked at me with wide eyes when she heard me say I watched her commercial.

  "I-I think it's best if I get plastic surgery.."
I looked away in shame then looked up hearing (Y/N) chuckle deeply with a smirk.

  "Oh Jin. Sweet, adorable Jin. Do you think someone like you needs plastic surgery? I think not. Maybe," she said as I loosened her tie then I yelped with wide eyes as she pinned both of my wrists above my head with a lustful smirk on her face as her (Y/C/E) glistened with the light above us, her (Y/C/H) loosened perfectly over her shoulders and her (Y/S/C) was perfectly smooth with no bumps at all.

  "I might just need to show you how beautiful you are really Kim Seokjin~"

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•(Y/N)'s P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

  So my very own baby boy thinks he's not pretty? Well. I think we'll just have to change that.

  "Oh Jin. Sweet, adorable Jin. Do you think someone like you needs plastic surgery? I think not. Maybe," I said with a smirk as I walked to him, loosened my tie then pinned him against the exam table with a smirk full of lust in my face as Jin looked at me with wide eyes.

    "I might just need to show you how beautiful you are really Kim Seokjin~"
I smirked deeply at him then undid my tie with one hand, moved my hand from his wrists and tied his wrists together. He looked very cute/beautiful/sexy as he was laying on my exam table while his eyes were wide in shock and fear and he was vulnerable under me.

  I stood up, went to the door and locked it as I smirked to myself. Couldn't risk my career for this handsome of a man on my exam table. I worked so hard and I'm not losing it just yet. I walked back over to Jin as his eyes were wide scanning me.

  "Don't worry Jin. I won't hurt you."
I started to take my lab coat off.

  "I'm just going to make you feel really good~"

I finished taking off my lab coat as I had pink pants and shirt under it.

  "What's the matter Jin? Like the color?"
I said to Jin as he looked at me head to toe then blushed hard and looked away.

  "M-Maybe...I-It's my favorite c-color..."
Oh? So his favorite color is pink huh? Well that's good because I have strap on dildos of all colors.

  "Pink huh? Good thing because I have something very special for you~"
I smirked then walked to my drawer, unlocked it with my key and searched my drawer.

  "Here it is~" I said with a little tune & pulled out a pink strapon, turned around to Jin & smirked as I held it up and his eyes widened in shock.

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Jin's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

    A-A pink strap on dildo?! I didn't even know that! I never seen that before. I blushed hard with wide eyes seeing (Y/N) holding the strap on dildo.

  "So Jin..." I looked up hearing (Y/N)'s voice then my eyes widened bigger seeing her take off her under clothes as she had pink lingerie on.

"Are you ready to get
fucked by your mistress~?"

  She said as she walked to me, pulls me towards her then I yelped with a red face as she ripped a hole through my pants where my ass would be.

  I can tell this is going to be some experience...

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•(Y/N)'s P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

  Look at that pretty plump of an ass. Big, round, plump and will soon be red. It's almost making me wet and making me drool just wanting to wreck his little body so bad rn.

  "You're making me drool so much baby boy. Oh I can't wait to wreck this little body."
I said as I smirked to him then make his lay onto the exam table as he was on my stomach and his ass was all mine.

  "You've been keeping this little secret of that plump ass from me huh Jin?"
I said with a smirk.

SMACK

  I watched as Jin yelped and jolted forward as I smacked his butt.

  "A round butt I could use for a pillow if I needed to sleep."

  SMACK

  "Something I can watch as you dance for me when I had a bad day at work."

  SMACK

  ╔══•●•══╗
Few minutes
later
  ╚══•●•══╝

  After a few minutes, I smirked and rubbed Jin's butt as his butt was plump and red.

  "Look how plump and red this ass is." I said with a smirk then grabbed my phone.

  "W-Wait (Y/N)! P-Please don't take a picture.." Jin said with a red face matching his butt. Oh? I wonder why?

  "Why's that Jin? You don't want me to see that pretty ass of yours? I though you were WorlWideHandsome." I said with a smirk while teasing him as his eyes widened hearing me.

  "I am WorldWideHandsome!-"

  SMACK

  "Ah, Ah, Ah. No back talking or you'll get more~" I said with a smirk as Jin blushed hard then he looked away. He knows he's wrong for that. That gave me an idea.

  "Since you were being such a bad boy for talking back, I think you deserve," I stopped my sentence as I laid myself on his back to his ear and whispered.

  "A punishment." I smirked as Jin's eyes widen.

  "N-No! I don't want a punishment um.."

  "Mistress. That's what you call me."

  "Okay..b-but I really don't want a punishment-AHH!!"

  Too late now. I already pushed inside of him. Now for the real fun. I gripped the exam table as I started moving in and out of him as he moans in sync as I slowly thrusted into him. He was so sensitive which made it even better for me.

  I started to go at medium pace as he gripped the exam table with his eyes closed tightly.

  "M-Mistress!! Y-You're going a little t-to fa-AH!!" He screamed slightly as I thrusted faster inside of him but I quickly covered his mouth as he looked at me with wide eyes while breathing heavy.

  "Are you trying to get us caught?" I growled at him as he shook his head fast.

  "Then I suggest you be quiet. Or better yet," I said as I grabbed the pants of my clothes then wrapped the pants around his mouth as he was gagged. "you can be gagged."

  Jin's eyes widened as I gagged him and tried to shake his head but that didn't help at all. I wasn't going to have sympathy for him. He almost made everyone in the building hear our wrong doing.

  "Oh? I'm sorry, what did you say?" I teased him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face as he looked at me, tried to shake his head again but then he jolted as I starts slamming inside of him at an extreme fast pace.

  I kept going faster and faster as the exam table slightly started moving with Jin moaning loudly into the gag with his eyes closed and rolling back in such pleasure.

  I looked at his member that was under his stomach, smirked seeing it twitch then looks at Jin with a devilish smirk.

  "How about we try something else Jinnie~?" Jin looked at me with wide eyes then yelped as I turned him on his back, put his tied up hands to the top of his head and grabbed his member with my left hand and starts jacking him off at a very fast as he whined, moves around a little and moaned into the gag.

  "Oh? It looks as if someone like this huh?" I smirked and started going faster as Jin moaned louder. I could tell he was getting close to his climax feeling his member start to twitch.

  "Is someone about to cum?"

  He nodded as I smirked at him.

  I went to his ear, smirked and whispered, "Them cum baby. Cum all over Mistress' hand." And with that, he cummed.

  He cummed a lot. Almost my whole hand was covered in his cum. He was breathing heavily as I liked his cum off my hands. It tasted sweet, like him.

  "Did my baby boy enjoy that?" I asked with a smirk and raised eyebrow watching the poor boy breathe heavily.

  "Y-Yes M-M-Mistress..." He said with a tired voice. I stood up from the exam table, grabbed some wipes and wiped him down. Dry cum does not feel good when you try to take it off.

  "Good. I'm glad you enjoyed. And I bet you don't want to get plastic surgery no more right?" I looked at Jin as I was putting my clothes on then I gave him some clothes also that I have. I have some spare men, woman and children clothes in case any of them need it. He looked at me, sat up, took the clothes, started putting his clothes on as he nodded at what I said.

  "Y-Yes Mistress..I-I won't think about getting plastic surgery.."

  "And why is that?"

  He smiled when I said that, stood up and hugged me.

  "Because I have my Mistress to show me I'm always beautiful." He said as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder. I rubbed his head. His hair was soft like a small teddy bear. Cute.

"Good. And don't worry. Your doctor will always be here to help her patient." I said as I looked at him and he looked back at me and we both shared a kiss that was sweet and passionate.

  I was clear of what I said. His doctor will always be there to help him when he needs it.

~2524 words~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
330K 7.8K 50
"You were worth saving."~suga Elijah is 6 years old.he had terrible life.he is mute because of it until one day a famous Korean rapper saved him. Wil...
15.6K 567 30
After all the heartbreak after all the sorrow and after all the hatred. He finally thought they could be one again. But after one spiral of tragedies...
8.2K 138 22
AU He might be the nicest person that you'll ever meet, but there's something inside him that lurks deep inside his heart. Obsession. And he'll make...