Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

De tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... Mais

𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉

24K 225 135
De tactivrns1official

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
╔══════════════════════════╗
°.✩┈┈∘*┈★┈*∘┈┈✩.°
.·:·.☽✧ Yoongi X Reader✧☾.·:·.
°.✩┈┈∘*┈★┈*∘┈┈✩.°
╚═══════════════════════════╝

Yoongi is (Y/N)'s dear pet.
Her cat hybrid do be specific.

Usually, with his past owners, he was a quiet and slightly aggressive cat. Never talked & always had a scowl on face, but (Y/N) is different.

He now has a smile on his face and loves when (Y/N) comes home from work.
It's why he hates Mondays...

But today, he was just thinking about how lucky he is to have someone like (Y/N) after so many past owners kept thing him to the shelter.

And now,
he has a problem...

  ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
┊* Cat Hybrid Yoongi
┊* Hybrid owner (Y/N)
┊* Modern Era
┊* Fantazing
┊* Pegging
┊* Groping
  ╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯
𖥔⋅ ━╯

🧶—————–––––––——————–––––––🐾
/—————–––––––——————–––––––––\
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ° ┊ ˚ ✩. ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ° ┊ .✫ ° ⊹ ┊ ⊹ ┊ ┊
┊ ✫. ┊ ☾ ⋆ °┊ .✫ ┊
┊ ⊹ °┊ ︎☽ ⋆ ┊
☾ ⋆. ┊. ˚ ⊹ ┊
┊ ✩ ⋆
˚✩ ⊹

°.✩┈┈∘*┈★┈*∘┈┈✩.°
    🐈‍⬛ : Author's POV┊͙
📱 𓂂 ˚ 🥛꙳
🏡 °.✩┈┈∘*┈★┈*∘┈┈✩.° 🥞

Today is a sunny day. Anyone would think that a sunny day like today would be a good day do go & enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful weather too. But, unfortunately, not everyone can do that for a living. Not when living right now is high for those who live in this generation, but most importantly, for this lady who has another lovely person in her home right now. Her name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). She is a lovely & beautiful woman with (Y/H/C) hair that (bounces/flows) when she's walking. The (Y/E/C) she was blessed with glimmer at any person when she gives off her signature little grin everyone's mood suddenly begins to lift up from. Like I had said before, she'a not alone and has a 2nd mouth to feed. An expensive taste mouth.

"Yoongi! Wake up!
Time to eat before I go!"

(Y/N) called for the second person to wake up & come downstairs to eat their breakfast right now. Who is this second person you might be asking? Well, it's (Y/N)'s precious lil hybrid, Min Yoongi. That's his full name, but usually she calls over to him just by his first name, Yoongi. Yoongi is a cat hybrid. Most hybrid owners get a ginger cat or an expensive breed of a cat. Brown, tan, white even, but for Yoongi, he's a handsome black cat hybrid. Most black cats of hybrids are barely adopted by a single parent. But why exactly are they not all adopted like normal cats that everyone has? Hm? Because of cultural differences, or even legends...

"Coming Mommy!"
Yoongi yelled from upstairs as he was getting out of bed. He finally got some clean clothes on and walked down the stairs.

"Mommy, can't you just stay home for today?"
Yoongi begged as he walked to the dining room table.

"I can't Yoongi. I need to go to work or you won't be able to have fish & I know you like it."
(Y/N) teased the kitty pet. Yoongi huffed & pouted. He hates it when (Y/N) goes to work. He can't spend time with her and he's alone all day in the house. He has his cat toys & his scratching post. Even a few pillows (Y/N) let him have to him to cuddle, scratch and take the fluff out so he can go to sleep comfortably, but none of those things satisfied him. All he wants is his master.

"Fine...I'll let you go to work Master..."
Yoongi huffed and sat in his chair. (Y/N) finished with making the food, put it on a plate and walked to Yoongi.

"Be careful Yoongi. It's very hot."
Yoongi nodded at his master and took the fork from his master's hand and smiled at the breakfast she gave him. Five pancakes with two chocolate doughnuts and with a glass of milk. (Don't ask. I spoil my subs XD)

His favorite!

"Eat up Yoongi. I have to go in a little bit."
(Y/N) told Yoongi as she grabbed her piece of toast from the toaster. Yoongi nodded and started to eat. To him, he thinks every time he eats this special kind of breakfast, it gets better and better every time and it truly does. (Y/N) looked at her phone wanting to know the time but then her eyes widen. She had to go to work or she'll be late! She grabbed her purse, her phone, puts it in her purse, and grabbed her jacket.

"Yoongi I have to go now. Be a good boy while I'm away. And no getting on of the counters"
(Y/N) told Yoongi as she grabbed her keys.

"Aww, can't you stay a little bit more Mommy? Just for five minutes? Please?! Only five?!"
Yoongi asked with his ears flattened down and his lip pouting out.

"I can't Yoongi. I gotta go. I'll be back! Be good."
(Y/N) said then kissed Yoongi's forehead as a goodbye and walked out the door.

"Bye Bye Master..."
Yoongi said as she walked out the door*

╔══•●•══╗
2 hours later
╚══•●•══╝

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
•Yoongi's P.O.V•
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

It's been two hours since Master has been gone. I really miss her. I've played with all the items Master has given to me but nothings entertaining me. I need to find something else to do.

But I really miss Master or Mommy as she likes me to call her sometimes.

I love Mommy's beautiful (Y/S/C)..

Her silky (Y/H/C)..

She has beautiful lips..

Her thighs/legs are so shiny and smooth..

And her beautiful (Y/E/C) that shine in the sun..

I kept thinking of Mommy as I smiled happily with my eyes closed, but then something happened...

My little kitten as Mommy calls it woke up.

I started freaking out since I didn't have Mommy here. She knows a lot of things and always tells me if my little kitten wakes up, tell her. But today she wasn't here so I couldn't tell
her.

It started getting worse and it was staring to hurt really bad. I don't know what to do. Maybe something around the house can help me.

I looked around the house as I slightly limped around because my little kitten was hurting very badly.

I couldn't find anything & it was hurting badly..

But then I realized.
I forgot Mommy gave me a phone!

I ran to my room, looked in the drawer & grabbed my phone. And luckily, it's charge! Now what was Mommy's phone number again? I went to my contacts, and smiled happily.

Her number was in here!

I quickly dialed the number & waited for her to answer as it's on speaker phone.

╔══•●•══╗
A few minutes later
╚══•●•══╝

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
•(Y/N)'s P.O.V•
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

I was just working at my job, it's not a big deal, it's a small café. It's a very nice place and I love my job. All the workers are nice, well..except Jessica... But anyway, my boss is very kind and everyone who comes through the line is very sweet also.As I was working, my boss came into the kitchen and walked up to me.

"(Y/N), you're phone is ringing."
He said. I looked at my phone with confusion, nodded, took my phone and walked to the back.

I sat on one of the benches
and answered the call.

[Hello?]

[M-Mommy...?]

It was Yoongi!
But why was he calling my phone?

[Baby, what's the matter?
You know you're not supposed
to call Mommy when she's at work.]

[I-I know b-but I
really need help Mommy...]

[Why?
What's the matter?
Are you hurt?]

[N-No..b-but I
am hurting..]

[What do you mean kitten?]

[M-Mommy...
M-My little kitten hurts....]

Oh no...I know exactly what he means. When I first got Yoongi, they told me he would going to get his first "heat" and they told me everything that I needed to know. They said it may happens every month, but it will also happen if they think of their Master, think of something dirty or look at something dirty. I bet that's what's happening..

[Kitten, tell Mommy
how did your kitten start hurting.]

[I-I don't wanna...]

Stubborn little kitty.

[Come on baby.
You need to tell Mommy
or I won't be able to help you.]

[F-Fine...
I-I was thinking
a-about Mommy...]

Hm. So he was thinking about me huh?
Needy little kitten..

[Oh? You were thinking
about me huh?
What were you thinking about?]

[U-Um...I-I was thinking
about how pretty
Mommy was...
N-No big deal...]

[Well then. I'll be home
to help you then.
Stay there okay kitten?]

[Y-Yes Mommy...]

Well then. Now I have to take care of my kitten. He's going to have so much fun
when I get home.

I chuckled to myself hearing myself in my head, stood up and went to my boss with my purse and my phone in my purse also.

"Hey boss, I need to go see Yoongi."
I told my boss as he turned and listened to me. He knows about me having Yoongi as a hybrid so he understands if I need to see Yoongi.

"Okay (Y/N). Be safe going home."
And there I was off.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Finally. I'm back home. I cant wait to see my kitten. It's going to be his first time getting pleasured so I have to be extra careful if I do this. I got out of my car, locked my car, went up to my house, unlocked the door and walked into the house.

"Yoongi! Kitten! Mommy's home!"
I said loud enough to hear as I put my keys in the small tray by the door. When I turned around, I smiled seeing that the living room was cleaned up. When Yoongi gets bored, he cleans up knowing I get really tired when I come back from work, since I come back home late at night. I was taking off my jacket when I heard Yoongi yell from upstairs.

"I'm upstairs!! Please hurry Mommy!!
It's hurting more!!"
He yells while whining.

Well,
better get prepared.

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
•Yoongi's P.O.V•
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

I hope Mommy comes quickly. My kitten is starting to hurt even worse. I feel as if I should touch my kitten but I know Mommy wouldn't want me to do it. But sometimes I like punishment...but today, I don't think is a good day so I don't want a punishment rn.

"Yoongi!
Kitten!
Mommy's home!"

There she is! Finally! She's home! I've been waiting for so long and it hurts really bad.

"I'm upstairs!! Please hurry Mommy!! It's hurting more!"
I yelled and slightly whines. I know I shouldn't whine but it really did hurt. It was almost unbearable! I was sweating, hurting and trying hard not to take my clothes off but I really needed too.

But all my sense stopped seeing my Mommy walk into the room.

"M-Mommy..."

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
•(Y/N)'s P.O.V•
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

"M-Mommy..."
Was what I heard when I walked into the door. My poor baby kitten. On his arms with his ass in the air. Probably waiting for my touch. Just wanting those annoying clothes to be off all over the floor.

"Hey kitten. Don't worry. Mommy's right here." I said as I walked to him, but I'm a sexy way, almost strutting. Knowing he loves the way I walked.

"Are you okay baby?"
I asked him as I caressed his cheek. He looked at me with teary eyes, heavy breathing and ears flatten.

"M-Mommy...m-my kitten really hurts..."
He said while his face is slightly up & looking up at me.

"Don't worry Kitten. Mommy's here to help."
I said as I sat on the bed with him on my lap.

"Now, when Mommy does this, you have to listen to Mommy, okay?"
I asked Yoongi as he nodded at me.

"B-But how do I do this...? I-I never did this stuff..."
Yoongi asked as he was in slight fear with his cat ears flattened while blushing hard and looking down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry baby.
Just follow what Mommy does~"

I smiled at Yoongi as I held his handle of his leash as he looked down at me. His collar was a black and white lacy collar. Sometimes he likes it when I get him the "fun" kind of collars, but today he wanted this collar. I pulled the leash slightly as the small bell rang making Yoongi's lips connect to mine. It was rough, but passionate and sweet. He was hesitant at first when I kissed him since he never done this but then he started kissing back with a slight hum.

His lips tasted sweet. Almost like strawberries and honey together. Idk if you like that, but I do. It was so tender and delectable, I almost didn't want to stop. I used my advantage when he was kissing me to start moving my lips, which he followed and it got even more steamier. I felt him slightly grind himself on top of me but I wasn't going to have this. So when his eyes were closed, I slid my hand around his waist as he slid his arms around my neck and gave him a firm squeeze on his behind.

He yelled in surprise.

"M-Mommy.."
Yoongi said then his eyes widened feeling my tongue slip into his mouth but also kissed back as our tongues fought for dominance but I won fare. And square. I then pinned him to the bed as he yelped and blushed hard but he looked so adorable yet sexy under me. His shirt was raise high enough to see his abs, the band of his boxers were down showing where his cock would be. It was pure delight to see this much beauty.

"You're so wet baby. I can see the wet spot through your pants."
I said with a lustful smirk making him blush hard. He hated it when I tease him but at the same time loves it.

"M-Mommy...s-stop..."

"Oh? You want me to stop?"
I said while raising an eyebrow. He looked at me with wide eyes when I turned away but quickly got onto his knees and put his hand on the floor as he looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"N-No! Mommy please don't leave!
You're kitten needs you!!"
I stopped in my tracks as I looked at him with a smirk. His face was so red, his knees trembling, his tail thrashing around. He needed me so bad. But if he really wanted me, lets see if he can beg~

"Then beg Kitten. Beg for mommy to touch that little cock of yours."
I said then crossed my arms waiting for him to talk. He was quiet at first but then started as the pain got worse. He hates begging but he knows if he doesn't, I'll become unbearable.

"P-Please Mommy! Please fuck your kitten! You can do anything to your Kitten just please help me!"
He said as tears formed in his eyes.

"That's a good kitten. Now, take your pants off." He looked up at me, quickly stood up and took them off with no questions. I went to my "special" drawer & grabbed something. Yoongi stood there, still naked, looking at me with flat ears wondering what was in that drawer/what I was getting. He had never gone into that drawer. If he does, he knows he's fucked up.

"Now,"
I said as I went to Yoongi as he
fell back into the bed.
"You're going to something called heat.
You may not know what it is but I do."
I said as his eyes widened hearing that word.

"W-What does that mean...?"
He said with a little fear in his tone. I rubbed his cheek.

"Don't worry baby. It's not bad, but I do need to help you."
I said with a smirk as he raised an eyebrow when his cat eyes dilated.

"W-What do you mean by help M-Mommy..." He said as his cat esrs flatten and he whimpered but eyes widened and blushed hard hearing what I said.

"What I mean is, I'm going to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours~"
I whispered into his ear.

I made him lay his arms down and have his ass in the air. I strapped the dildo onto myself, went onto the bed and started putting some strawberry lube on the dildo and onto his ass as I spread it around and he moans quietly when I rubbed the lube all on his ass. His favorite scent. I was treating him anyway since this was going to be his first time doing this. I put the tip of the dildo by his tight hole that was almost dripping already which made me lick my lips sexually.

"What's your safe word kitten?"

"B-Blue...Blue Mommy I-It's Blue..." He said as he blushed then yelped when I pinned his wrists above the bed. This is one of my favorite things to do. For him to beg me to let him cum, for him to touch my hair, for him to pull it. I have so many fantasies and now that Yoongi has started his heat, we can go at them all night long~

"Good boy."
I said with a smirk then looked him right in the eyes.

"Are you ready baby boy? Because once I start, I may not be able to stop myself, seeing how sexy and cute that small body of yours is."
This in which made him blush but he nodded. So, I slowly started to push in as Yoongi moaned slightly loudly while balling his hands into fists as a few tears form in eyes. I started panicking a little seeing tears start to fall.

"You okay Babyboy? Do you need me to stop?" He shook his head.

"N-No..I-I'm f-fine..y-you're just a little b-big..." he said as he breathed heavily a little which I nod then slowly start moving so he can adjust. Yoongi kept moaning, biting his lip and balling his hands into fists feeling the slight pleasure in his lower region. I nodded at his answer then kept slowly moving in and out of him so he can adjust. But then he said I could go a little faster. Which I nodded and started to go at medium pace as his moaning started to get louder.

"M-Mommy!!"
I smirked hearing his beautiful voice of his and started moving even faster which made his back slightly arched from all the pleasure.

"A-AHH!! R-RIGHT THERE!!! RIGHT THERE MOMMY!!"
Looks like I hit that sweet bubble of knots. Perfect. I started going faster as I hit that special spot every time making his back arch deeply.

"M-Mommy! I-I f-feel something c-coming!"
He yelled as he opened his eyes to look at me as his tongue stick out in pleasure.

"That's called cumming baby boy. Are you about to cum? Cum all over my pretty full cock? Hm? You're gonna cum you little slut?"
I asked him as I went faster and nodded but I slightly smacked his thigh as he yelped.

"I didn't hear you. Speak up bitch."
I slightly growled at him seeing his dick twitching.

"Y-Yes! Yes Mommy! I-I'm such a s-slut for your c-cock!"
He yelled as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Then cum." And with that, he cummed all over the strap on dildo and all over my chest & his. I watched as he breathed heavily while out of energy and breathe.

"Hm. Did my baby boy like his little treat?"
I said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Yoongi nodded while looking he up at me with a tired face.

"Y-Yes Mommy..."

"Good, now lets get you all washed up. You don't want that sticky ooze to be on you."
I smiled at Yoongi, picked him up then walked into the bathroom to give him a bath.

I say for his first heat, it was a successful experience and I know he'll want to do it more.

~3030 words~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.8K 3.8K 69
Uranus more like uranal ©jungcock-
210K 5.4K 38
in the home of an arranged marriage couple, the tension is never ending, both husband and wife are both gangsters and enemies in the underground. wha...
19K 206 4
"that's a good boy.. " 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽
41.9K 962 16
"The stars and moon in the dark sky mix." Aaron x reader Heeey! So yeah it's a bad description. I know. I know.