𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π‹πŽπ•π„ β€’ 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙�...

By genZtrash

oneshots & mini stories x More

intro
1 ➳ you think she's pretty, don't you?
2 ➳ you think she's pretty, don't you?
3 ➳ you think she's pretty, don't you?
4 ➳ seven minutes, lovebirds
5 ➳ seven minutes, lovebirds
6 ➳ seven minutes, lovebirds
7 ➳ orlando, my eyes are up here
8 ➳ you're so ridiculous
9 ➳ i don't want to forget
10 ➳ i don't want to forget
12 ➳ sadness
okay then
HELP

11 ➳ i don't want to forget

1.8K 94 261
By genZtrash

Dedicated to...

katyiswriting
jenziesgravity
mackzandjohnnyboi
geldinh8
thatissobadass
lethaljenzie
closerthqnclose
emaamemae
fairysums
promisejvo
ha192005
lolokenzjohn
mackzandjaunnyboi
kinkykenzie
jenziexorlando
euphoricjenzie
smexy-johnny

Thank you all for asking last chapters question, it helped me a lot!

A/N – No corona comments please! <3

JOHNNY ORLANDO

I was so excited, to see her. I was fizzing with it; a vibrant curiosity and eagerness that filled me right up from my head down to my toes. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about seeing her since we'd scheduled our second date, late at night in one of our lets-text-till-we-fall-asleep marathons. She filled my minds eye, occupied my thoughts; I wanted to talk about how amazing she was to everyone I met. And since our fist date, I had been playing it cool around her, somehow managing to pretend that I wasn't irrevocably, completely, totally head over heels for her.

Although somehow, I think she already knew.

The anticipation of us forming a relationship again left me wanting more all the time as we were taking very small steps towards being a couple. On one hand I revelled in it, because the start of relationships was always a stage where sparks fly constantly, but on the other hand I longed to have the comfort and stability of waking up to someone again.

It had been a long time since I'd been in a relationship, but I decided I would drag out the initial customs and checkpoints as long as I possibly could. The anticipation and excitement doubled the fun, and begrudgingly I admitted that the nerves did too. My pulse around Mackenzie was always sky high, especially when she would brush against against or past me, unaware her simple presence made me feel like I was on a roller coaster of emotions, from beyond excited to exceedingly nervous.

When I saw her small frame picking her way through the carpark towards me, I raised a hand to wave. She grinned, waving back hurriedly, and darted across the road to where I was leading against the library steps. I opened my arms for a bear hug, and she stepped into them, cursing about how it was so cold. I laughed, for even though she was wearing a thick gray dress and a caramel coloured coat, she was pale, her nose and cheeks were flushed with colour.

"Hey, beautiful," I greeted her after letting her go gently.

She grinned back at me, obviously pleased with my greeting. "Your voice is nice and husky today."

I laughed, screwing up my nose. "I know. I'm kinda sick. But it wouldn't stop me from seeing you." I joked.

"No kissing then." She winked, and I shook my head at her, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

"Cheeky." I bounced back, but just the thought filled mw with nerves. We were able to hug, hold hands, and lean on each other, but we still hadn't kissed. Somehow, I think we both knew that that was a big step– once we started, there was no going back.

She laughed, taking me by the hand and leading me into the library. "Come on." She said. "I'll buy you a hot chocolate from the cafe here."

"You don't have to." I protested weakly.

"I really do. C'mon, beautiful." She was mimicking me from earlier. I swatted her shoulder, and she laughed, eyes radiant, happiness seeming to shine right out of her.

˚✧₊⁎༄

KENZIE ZIEGLER

The inside of the library was much warmer than outside, even though I had spent hours deliberating over what to wear. I don't know why I bothered, as when Johnny looked at me his eyes lit up regardless of what I was wearing– it was as if he looked right through me. I loved dressing up for him regardless, and since it gave me an extra sparkle of confidence, I don't mind the time I spend getting ready.

I kept sneaking glances at Johnny over my coffee and smiling to myself. He was focussed on his book, eyebrows furrowing as he occasionally sipped the hot chocolate I had brought for him. I'd suggested the date here because we both loved reading; it was a passion we'd both shared. I shivered and let a smile grace my lips, thinking of the nights we used to lay in bed, fairy lights the only thing stopping darkness, kissing and reading to each other far after the sun had gone down.

"Why are you smiling?" Johnny had looked up and caught me.

I blushed, opening and closing my mouth.

"What?" He laughed, "Do I have chocolate around my mouth?"

I reached over and gently wiped the corner of his lip with my thumb. It was his turn to blush.

"Yes," I said, "But that wasn't why I was smiling."

"Tell me." He sipped his drink.

"I was remembering when you used to read to me." I said softly, and his eyes dawned with recognition.

"Mmm." He hummed, suddenly looking very far away. "That was nice."

It was silent for a while, although not awkward, and we both turned back to our books. It was hard for me to stay concentrated though– I had always loved reading, but struggled to immerse myself in a book as much as Johnny. And being in his company didn't exactly help the jitters. The coffee probably was making me excitable, too. I didn't usually drink caffeine, but I had hoped it would calm my nerves, so for once, I could be around him without blushing and giggling constantly. My master plan didn't seem to have worked. Plus, he was a thousand times more adorable today; his voice was different from his cold; more deep, and husky, and his hair looked like it had been battered by the wind despite his efforts to make it look nice.

"You're looking at me again." He mumbled into his book without looking up.

I jumped in my seat a little, putting my head down in my book. "No, I'm not."

"Mackenzie, you've been on the same page for the last half hour. I know you can read faster than that." He folded his page, shut his book and smirked at me.

My mouth dropped open. "So you haven't been focussing either!" I pointed out accusingly.

At this he was at a loss for words. I laughed out loud.

"Hey!" I then exclaimed, grinning, "The sun has come out." I looked out the library floor to ceiling windows longingly. The city had resumed to its usual business, and people were shrugging off their coats and heading for the shade because of the weather. Leading into winter, I found that the weather here was extremely bipolar– you never knew what you were going to get.

I heard the clicking of a camera, and turned around to Johnny. "Did you just–"

"Shhh," He interrupted. "You'll see."

I fell quiet, putting my hands in my lap and jiggling my knees up and down. I sighed pointedly, and Johnny laughed. A couple seconds later, he sat up triumphantly.

"There." He said.

My phone buzzed on the table, and I picked it up gingerly, suspicious. He'd tagged me in his story, and when I opened it, I found that it was a picture of me, a small smile toying on the edge of my lips as I looked out the window to the sunshine. In white text, it said You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, forever and always.

My heart stopped. It was what he had said when he saw me in my prom dress over 10 years ago. I looked up at him and then down at my phone again, swallowing hard. 

"Oh boy." I finally settled on saying, tears in my eyes as I thought back to that night; dancing in his arms, winning prom king and queen, stopping for icecream on the way home, and sneaking him into my bed that night, only to wake up and find my Mother knew and that she didn't stop me, for she knew we were so in love.

"Do you remember?" He asked, eyebrows knitted together, concerned.

"How could I forget?" I smiled, throat tight blinking away tears.

"You wanna get out of here? I could read to you in Central Park, maybe? I promise you'll like my book–"

I interrupted him. "Yes."

He opened and shut his mouth.

"Please." I then said shyly, cheeks colouring red.

He laughed, gathering his things. "C'mon."

I followed, still trying not to cry. Out the library we went, him holding the door open for me, and then offering me his arm. I latched on, laughing, my thoughts far away. It was as if all of my favourite memories with hime were playing in my minds eye like a movie.

It was then that I realised, that like it or not, Johnny Orlando was the love of my life.

˚✧₊⁎༄

All the way there, Johnny held my hand, and we chatted, smiling and laughing, in our own little world. He talked about his job, in that animated tone of voice that told me he was passionate about something, and caught me up on all the family drama that had happened recently. I talked about how I'd recently redecorated my apartment, and about how I'd been clearing out some boxes, and found the photo album he'd given me at age eighteen. He demanded that I sent him pictures. I said I would.

The sun was a blessing, warming my body and dousing the entire park in a glittering light, making the grass look greener and the flowers look more vibrant. We set up under a tree, my coat balled up as a pillow for him, and his chest  a good pillow for me. His breath caught in his chest as I curled against him, and my heart hammered in my chest, but eventually it calmed, and I drew patterns on en exposed part of his stomach where his t-shirt had ridden up.

"Kenz," He eventually stopped reading mid-sentence, "I can't concentrate when you're doing that."

"Sorry." I giggled, and moved up, so we were level. "Keep reading." His eyes were dark, and for once I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

He did, putting his hand on my thigh. I shut my eyes in complete and utter bliss, listening to his voice tell a story about women and men who changed the world, the sun drenching me and making me feel warm, cosy, and filled with love. At the closing of the fifth chapter, he stopped reading, put the book down and wrapped an arm around me.

"Thank you," I murmured, "That was very motivational. Kind of feminism inspired."

"Mhm." He hummed back. "Is my reading voice still as good as it was?"

"Better." My eyes fluttered open and I turned to look at him.

He smiled, and we lapsed into a pleasant silence. I watched as a butterfly landed on a flower, and then flew off into the distance, smiling to myself a little.

"Mackenzie?" He said softly after a while.

"Mhm?"

"Will you–I mean, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He stuttered.

I blinked in surprise, and he stared back at me shyly. My eyes flitted around his face; his hair, that my fingers had ran through thousands of times, his eyes, that conveyed every emotion he felt around me, and his lips, that had told me so many beautiful things.

I teared up, nodding, and before I knew it, there were tears falling down my face, and I was sitting, and he was hugging me, and consoling me, and I was desperately trying to explain to him that I was happy, and they were happy tears, and that I was fine.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "I love you. So much." I hadn't meant to say it; the words slipped out without my discretion.

But, "I love you too," was what he said back.

"Forever and always." We both said in unison, and then pulled away, laughing.

He lent down, and I looked up– what was meant to be a kiss of the forehead turned to a kiss on the nose because of me moving.

I wrinkled my nose, trying to keep the smile at bay for fear of hurting his feelings. "Did you just... miss?"

He gave me a wry smile, cheeks a bright red. "Not on purpose."

I giggled. "Close your eyes."

Transfixed, he did, and I lent in close, fingers delicately resting on his chest as our lips brushed together. Each kiss blossomed into something bigger as time passed, until we were both completely out of breath, heads spinning. Our lips detached gently, foreheads resting against each others. His hands slipped to my waist, pulling me in closer.

I couldn't think of any words to bring the moment justice.

"C'est comme a chaque fois je te regarde, ou te toucher, ou t'embrasser, je tombe amoureux avec toi encore plus." Being from Canada, Johnny spoke in fluent french, which I had always hated, but found secretly romantic.

"What did you just say?" I asked, a little breathlessly.

He blushed. "I couldn't help saying it. Don't worry. Sometimes... English just isn't enough–"

"Johnny." I interuppted, and he stopped his nervous babbling.

"Come home with me. Stay the night."

He swallowed, eyes sparkling, thinking about it. He cleared his throat eventually, just when I'd been worried he was going to turn me down. "I think that may be best. So I can take care of you when you come down with my cold." He was trying to be smooth, but I'd seen the look in his eyes. He loved me just as much as I did him.

I giggled, and kissed him again.

˚✧₊⁎༄

kenzieziegler                                                       •••

Liked by emilyskinner , maisystella & 212 others
kenzieziegler best day of my life <3
View all 21 comments
johnnyorlando you're so stunning i love you
maddieziegler you're so beautiful
laurenorlando WHEN did this happen???

johnnyorlando                                                       •••

Liked by madisonorlando , haydensummerall & 231 others
johnnyorlando mine
View all 19 comments
kenzieziegler forevaaa
emilyskinner so happi for you guys
darianorlando wow okay protective much

kenzprivate                                                       •••

Liked by madisunn , johnnyo & 34 others
kenzprivate so lucky @johnnyo
View all 19 comments
emiskin you guys!!! my long time ship just came true
annsleblanc 🥺🥺
johnnyo forever n always

johnnyo •••

Liked by emiskin , madisunn & 41 others
johnnyorlando tired girl
View all 15 comments
hayhoe real question is why she tired 😏
madisunn @kenzieziegler excuse me where are your clothes
laurenorlando stop kissing your girl and text me back orlandhoe

melissagisoni •••

Liked by merorlando , darianorlando & 115 others
melissagisoni My youngest daughter Kenzie and her high school sweetheart, Johnny. It's been 10+ years since they have been together! Sending my love to you both!
View all 36 comments
daleorlando We will have to catch up with your family soon, Melissa! 😊
kenzie love you mommy ❣️
johnnyorlando @daleorlando lets do it, Ziegler/Orlando family bbq??

˚✧₊⁎༄

AUTHORS NOTE

hey heyyy <3 decided to add in a bitta ig posts for a wee throwback to blackmailed (which yes, i know, is still unfinished, but i will update it in the next week or two)

i hope you liked this chapter!! please comment below your favourite part ;)

i may or not have a new book idea coming soon ahhhhh, it will be like 10 chapters, similar to the professional cuddler, but i don't know whether to post it one here or blissfulsmiles ?? what do you all think?

lots of love to you all during this time of uncertainty. if you're feeling a bit lost, i would recommend the app tide, they have a program called "peace in crisis," and it focusses on lots of important things to remember in this time. <3

i hope you are all well! talk to you all later, and thank you for reading X

trinity xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.4K 27
[ completed ] - NOT A FAN! in which she's not a fan of him, but they fall in love 2018-2019 KCNZIE- Β©
146K 4.5K 32
SOCIAL MEDIA. i might just be a tad dramatic. highest rank no.1 in #jenzie.