The Heart of the Egyptian War...

By Purpleguy45

Peace has been restored once again in the Kingdom of Cairo all thanks to Khanet and Khanis. But now, they are... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Prisoner
Chapter 2: The Family Reveal
Chapter 3: A Pleasant Return
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Message
Chapter 5: The Queen of Alexandria
Chapter 6: Evil Fights Back
Chapter 7: The Reason Behind the Crime
Chapter 8: A Secret Yet Untold
Chapter 10: Memories That Won't Perish

Chapter 9: A Romantic Night Out

1 0 0
By Purpleguy45

Once the heroes were feeling comfortable, they started hanging out with Sekani and Latif in Khanet's room. While Anubis and Aya were heading for the door, Khanis saw them leave and asked "Where are you guys going?" Anubis turned around and answered "Me and her are going on a date." "Oh. Have fun!" Khanis replied. "Oh. We will." Anubis replied back. Anubis and Aya then left the room and went to their room. While the heroes were spending time together, nighttime was coming and Anubis and Aya were getting ready for their date.

They then left to go to the village. In the village, they came upon a restaurant and walked inside. The host at the front desk was surprised that Anubis was there. "Lord Anubis. How can I help you?" the host asked. "Me and my wife here have come to feast on this beautiful night. Me and her are on a date." Anubis replied. "Oh. So a table for two?" the host then asked.

"Yes please." Anubis exclaimed. The host grabbed two papyrus menus and led them to the table they would be sitting at. At the table, Anubis and Aya sat down while the host set the menus in front of them. The host added "Your server will be right with you." He then walked away as Anubis and Aya looked deep into each other's eyes.

"You are gonna be serving that table over there." the host explained to the waiter. The waiter saw the table that the host was pointing at and asked "You want me to wait on Anubis?" "Yes." the host exclaimed. "Ok. Thank you." the waiter exclaimed back. While the host walked back to the stand, the waiter took out his papyrus notepad and walked over to Anubis and Aya's table.

He tried to be cool, but the only thing he could think was 'I can't believe I'm waiting on Anubis. How awesome is this?' He finally came to the table and asked "Can I get you something to drink?" Anubis turned to look at the waiter and answered "Some of your finest red wine. Two glasses please." "If that's okay with my lovely wife." Anubis added while looking at Aya. "Yeah. That's okay." Aya replied. The waiter nodded and left to go get the two glasses of red wine for the lovely couple.

As the waiter was making their drinks, everyone in the restaurant was looking at Anubis and Aya. They didn't expect Anubis to be there. But this couple they saw. They adored them. This man and this woman connected to each other. Anubis and Aya's love reminded them that of Osiris and Isis's love from long ago. This couple's love was powerful and strong. Their love was as powerful as Osiris and Isis's love. It touched their hearts. Making them want to tear up almost.

Anubis and Aya were so lost into each other's eyes that they didn't recognize the other people staring at them. Anubis touched Aya's hand. He then asked "Did anyone ever tell you just how beautiful you are?" "Only you have, honey." Aya replied. They then kissed each other softly. Everyone in the restaurant exclaimed "AAAHHH!" In the middle of kissing, they opened their eyes and stopped kissing. They looked at the people in the restaurant that saw them kissing.

The piercing eyes of the people that caught sight of their beauty and passion kept staring at Anubis and his beautiful wife. How their love spread like wildfire. Their love grew and grew more so over time. It became unbreakable. Anubis finally decided to break the silence. The undeniable tension between the humans and them.

"What?" He asked. The waiter then came back with two glasses of red wine. He set them on the table and asked "Have you guys decided what you wanted to eat?" "Oh. Shoot. No, we haven't." Anubis replied. "Do you guys want me to come back?" the waiter asked. "No. we'll decide right now." Anubis explained. They both looked at their menus really quick and decided what they were going to eat and handed them to the waiter, who put the menus between his arm.

"What can I get you two to eat?" the waiter asked. "I will have beef." Anubis answered. "What about you, ma'am?" the waiter then asked as he looked at Aya. "I will have steak." Aya replied. "How do you want it cooked?" the waiter asked. "Extra crispy." Aya replied. Anubis just smiled with his fangs showing. Then he stopped.

"Anything else I can get you guys?" the waiter finally asked. "Yes. We will have a basket of bread." Anubis responded. "Ok. Your food will be out shortly." the waiter replied. He then left. Anubis lifted up his cup as well as everyone else including Aya. "Cheers. To love." Anubis announced. "To love!" Everyone replied back. Then, Anubis and Aya clinked glasses together and drank while everyone else in the restaurant turned back to their tables.

Anubis and Aya stopped drinking and set their glasses back down on the table. The waiter came back with their food and set it down in front of them, including the basket of bread they requested. "Please enjoy!" the waiter declared. He walked away as Anubis and Aya began eating. While eating, a couple people snuck glances once in a while. Especially when Anubis and Aya were feeding each other bread.

Once they were done eating, they got up and walked out of the restaurant. "Well. That was the weirdest experience I've had to life through other than the time I first met Khanis." Anubis stated. Aya thought it was a joke and laughed. Anubis looked at her and asked curiously "What's so funny?" "Just the way you worded that statement is all." Aya answered. "Oh. I was just checking." Anubis replied.

They continued walking through the village to shop and to extend the date, so it would last longer. As they continued the date, they decided to sing a song together. They sang:

"Love is infinite in our hearts. Whether we are close or apart. We're always there." Aya sang: "I never thought I'd fall in love. But then one day, you showed up and it changed everything I ever thought. Course I wasn't against it from the start, but it wasn't something that could easily be bought. Now I'm in your loving arms. I know you'll never cause me harm." Anubis sang: "When we met, you stole my heart. I've never been this attached to a woman at all. I love you very much. I would do anything for the angel that fell from the heavens for me." They sang together: "Our love is pure. Our love is true. We know we've found love through one another. Yes. We found love. Yes. We found love."

Anubis grabbed a bouquet of lotus flowers from a stand and gave it to Aya. Aya grabbed it and smiled. As they were walking, they held each other close. While their date continued, Latif went to Akins room to check up on Akins, who was sharpening his axe that he built himself. "Hey, Akins. Wanna come hang out with us?" Latif asked. Akins glared and replied "I don't trust these visitors. Not a chance."

He threw his axe at the wall. Akins then walked over to the wall and grabbed it. He walked to his brother and stated "Latif. Your kindness will get the best of you in the future. You can't always see the good in everyone. Whether you agree with me or not. I don't trust them and neither should you."

Latif begged "Please. Give them a chance." Akins set his axe on his dresser and replied "I will not. Now if you'll excuse me, I must speak to Mother." He walked out of the room to talk to his mother as Latif turned around to watch him leave. Latif then decided to go back to the room and explained "I tried talking to him, but for some reason, he doesn't trust you guys." "Oh. That's why he kept glaring at us." Khanis stated. "Yeah. Don't worry about it. He does that to everyone." Latif then explained.

He closed the door and then sat back down, so he could spend time with them. Meanwhile, Akins was speaking to his mother about the matters of these visitors that he so much despised. "Mother. I don't trust them." Akins replied. "Akins. They are your family. That is not up for debate." Khaline replied back.

"But, Mother. What if they are criminals in disguise and they are just acting like they are friendly?" Akins argued. "SILENCE!" Khaline snapped. Akins decided to swallow his words and thoughts. For he knew that if he said anything else, his mother would probably behead him or punish him in some awful way. He had never seen his mother so furious. Usually, she was a calm, peaceful lady.

But when she yelled, it meant something. Something important. He decided to shut up because the only person he ever listened to was his mother and that's it. No one else. "I will not discuss this matter with you anymore. There is something you need to work on which is to trust people. I'm not saying trust everyone you meet like your brother, Latif. But some people. You owe them an apology." Khaline explained.

"I will apologize as soon as I know that it's really them." Akins answered. Akins walked to Khanet's room. He knew they were there because he heard the sound of voices and laughter from that room. He opened the door and decided to walk inside. He then closed the door behind him. Everyone turned to look at him. "Did you finally decide to join us?" Latif asked.

"Yes. But one last thing." Akins answered as he looked at Khanis. Khanis stood up as well as Khanet. Akins took his dagger out and walked over to Khanis. He pointed the dagger at Khanis's chest. "Who are you really?" Akins asked angrily. "You dare threaten the King of Egypt? I am Khanis. Son of Khotep." Khanis replied. "I am Khanet. Daughter of Khotep." Khanet then replied. "We are Khotep's children." Khanet and Khanis announced.

"I am Nekia. Nekar's sister." Nekia added. He heard the voice from behind and turned around to see Nekia sitting by Nekar. She waved at him and then stopped. He looked at Khanis and Khanet again. "Are you really or are you criminals in disguise? Answer honestly. Are you really who you claim to be?" Akins finally asked. "Yes. We are your cousins." Khanis exclaimed.

Akins gasped at the fact that they were right the whole time. That everything he heard was all true. He started to doubt himself. He thought: 'Maybe Mother was right. I need to start trusting people more.' "Hey. I'm sorry I was rude to you guys before. I'm just suspicious of everyone. I've only ever listened to my mother and brothers and even sometimes, I don't trust my brothers." Akins replied.

"What about your father?" Khanis asked. "We don't have a father." Akins replied. "Did he die?" Khanis then asked. "No. He wasn't there from the start. The only parent we ever had was our mom." Akins explained. "Did your father leave your mom before you guys were born?" Khanis finally asked. "No. Our mother spoke of no man in her life except your father and Uncle Khoti." Akins answered.

"Were you adopted?" Khanet asked. "No." Akins replied. "Wait. If you guys didn't have a father, then how do you guys exist?" Khanet then asked. "Our mother is a special case." Akins stated. "A special case. What do you mean by that?" Khanis questioned. "Our mother was impregnated by the gods, who cast a spell on her while she slept. She prayed to the gods for a child to bring her happiness." Akins then explained.

"Why didn't she get married, then have you guys?" Khanis asked. "She didn't want to get married because she knew that if she got married, then her husband would rule over the kingdom instead of her." Akins replied. "And that poses a problem because?" Khanis finally asked. "Because your father gave her this land and she didn't want anyone else ruling over it, let alone a man taking her place as ruler of this divine kingdom." Akins explained.

"Oh." Khanis whispered. The three of them then sat down. After awhile of them hanging out, Akins started to like the visitors more than he did before. He realized that they were a lot of fun to hang out with. They were still talking when Akins asked "By the way, did you guys see the god Anubis earlier?" "Oh him? Yeah. We know about him." Khanis answered. "Why was he there with us?" Akins then asked.

"He came with us. We work with him and became the best of friends with him too." Khanet explained. "You're friends with Anubis?" Akins asked. Khanet and Khanis looked at each other with a confused look, then looked back at Akins again. "Lord of Death and Weigher of the Hearts?" Akins continued.

"Yeah. Why do you care so much?" Khanis remarked. "Anubis has been my idol since I was a kid. He's been my inspiration for my bravery and encouraged me to gain muscle. He is where I got my rough attitude and my aggressive intentions from. I've always wanted to meet him." Akins stated. "Maybe you can meet him after he comes back from his date." Khanis replied.

"Really? That would be great." Akins replied back. "Speaking of 'rough', wanna hear a joke?" Sekani asked. "Sure." Khanet answered. "What does a mummy usually do when they're sick?" Sekani continued. "I don't know. They're dead. So, I don't think they'll get sick." Khanis replied. "They're usually hackin and coffin." Sekani joked. Everyone then laughed as well as Sekani. They all thought his joke was funny. They then stopped laughing.

"Come on. We'll give you a tour of the palace." Latif exclaimed. They all got up, walked out of the room, and walked around the palace. After the tour was close to being finished, Latif stated "And now for the grand finale!" They made their way to the back of the palace, where a beautiful garden was held. Everyone except Akins, Sekani, and Latif stared in amazement, for they've never seen anything like it before.

"Khanis. Why don't we have a garden at home?" Khanet asked while continuing to stare. "I...I don't know." Khanis replied while staring too. "I actually planted this garden as a gift to my mother." Latif replied. They all then looked at Latif. "You made this?" Khanet asked. "Yep. I sure did." Latif exclaimed with pride. "Wow. Nicely done." Khanis replied. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Latif replied back while smiling cheerfully. Then, after coming back from the garden, they all decided to get ready for bed and went to bed.

While everyone was sleeping, Anubis and Aya came back from their date and saw that no one was awake. The room was pitch black. Enough that a shadow could crawl through here. Anubis and Aya decided to get ready for bed. They walked into their room and took off their shoes.

Aya set her bouquet of lotus flowers that Anubis got her during the date on the bedside table as Anubis was getting under the covers. Aya then climbed into bed as well. Anubis and Aya were snuggling when Aya looked at Anubis and replied "Thank you for taking me on a wonderful date." Anubis looked at her and replied back "No problem. You wanna do this again sometime?" "Sure." Aya answered. "I love you, Aya." Anubis exclaimed. "I love you too, Anubis." Aya exclaimed back.

They then kissed. They stopped kissing. "Goodnight, Aya." Anubis added. "Goodnight, Anubis." Aya responded. They then closed their eyes and fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 301 29
akk who has been hiding after graduate and use yok as his new name he has been searching for his beloved ayan but who's know where is he now right....
8K 85 15
Isabella is the sister of Kahmunrah and Ahkmenrah. Ahkmenrah has no idea his sister has been revived by the tablet. Kahmunrah appears and get his han...
The Prison Of Death By Ara

Mystery / Thriller

195 47 16
Many murders in the city but who will suspect the 7 ordinary siblings living together and working as normal people does and do things under the masks...
113 23 15
In a world tinged with whispers of faeries of sort and forgotten bargains, Ayina, a gifted dreamseer, witnesses a chilling prophecy unfold. Every ten...