S.S.S. 3 AGAIN

By Ztaoffy

🌜UNEDITED and ON HOLDπŸŒ› Teniola Oluwademilade's parents gave her no other option than to repeat her S.S.S. 3... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Shout outs!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not An Update, but Please, ReadπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Note.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two

A quick recap of characters.

1K 190 11
By Ztaoffy

I'd like to do a quick recap of the characters of this book and who they are. Due to the long time it took me to update, most people have forgotten who some people are. I will only state the important characters here and not all. Here we go!

Teniola Oluwademilade Aramide - The protagonist, who's repeating her S.S.S. 3 class.

Lilian Moris AKA Lily - Demilade's childhood friend, who also attends The Empires College.

Lydia - Demilade's closest friend and classmate whom she calls 'Twinnie.'

Oluwajetemi - The senior prefect girl and the second closest friend to Demilade.

Adekunle Ademola AKA Demmie - Demilade's first crush when she first arrived, who later dated Lydia.

Ramos - Demmie's close friend, Demilade's family friend and Lydia's male best friend.  He sits directly behind Demilade in class.

Rachel - The chapel prefect girl, who is a good friend and classmate of Demilade, Jetemi and Lydia.

Fiyinfoluwa - The senior prefect boy.

Damilola - The naughty and interesting boy in Demilade's class.

Thomas - The most brilliant boy in Demilade's class and also the library prefect.

Emmanuel - The Proprietor's nephew, who is Demilade's classmate and a close friend to Fiyin, Dami and Demmie.

Israel - S.S.S. 3A class captain.

Bola - The tomboy in S.S.S. 3A.

Dayo - The troublesome boy in Demi's class, who makes the class interesting. He once had a fight with Demilade over snatching her sachet water from her.

Ella - A tall girl from B class who's house route is on the same way as Jetemi, Fiyin and Demmie's routes.

Glory 1- The tomboy in B class, who boards the same bus with Demilade.

Glory 2 - The youngest girl in A class, who was said to be very dirty and rough.

(Note: There are two Glory(s) in the book. I made that mistake already before I realised it. To avoid confusion, when a Glory is mentioned in the book, I'll state which and which I'm talking about.)

Favour - Health prefect girl and Fiyin's ex.

Stephanie - The new girl that joined in S.S.S. 3, who lost her mother. A close friend to Demilade, Lydia and Jetemi and also Adedotun's girlfriend.

Adedotun - The games prefect boy who is Steph's boyfriend and also the best friend to Daniel and Jared.

Daniel - The tallest boy in S.S.S. 3, best athlete and the guy who calls Demilade by her third name, 'Aramide'. Best friend to Jared and Adedotun.

Jared - The tall, fair and good-looking guy who was said to be a Yahoo boy. He is Demilade's current crush. Best friend to Daniel and Adedotun.

Adeola - The friendly girl from B class, whom Ella claimed should have been the SP girl instead of Jetemi.

Moyinoluwa - Demmie's ex girlfriend.

Mr. Makinde - The Proprietor.

Aunt Tilly - The Biology teacher.

Aunt Derin - The Food and Nutrition teacher, who also gives uniform to new students when they arrive.

Alex - The British girl, who just arrived to the school's S.S.S. 2 class.

I guess those are all the important people for now.

Is there anyone you'd like to be reminded of his/her role? Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1.5K 35
Hustling is a different ball game in this part of the country;Lagos. At least, that's how Temiloluwa sees it. All she wants to do is listen to her mu...
21.2K 6.8K 32
COMPLETED!! ONYX VOYAGE SERIES: BOOK ONE β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ κ§β„π”Όπ•Šπ•†π•ƒπ•Œπ•‹π•€π•†β„•π•Šκ§‚ It's a new year and everyone wante...
85.7K 24.3K 70
(BOOK THREE) Then the saga continues. Known to be the best elite school in Nigeria. To others, it's heaven prepared and made for students. A spoken...