Will You Stop The Wedding?

By TheHarleyVance

[Completed] Book 1: Will you stop the wedding? Harley has to marry Lylia so their families can join forces... More

Chapter 1: Realization
Chapter 2: My weird companion
Chapter 3: Confrontations
Chapter 4: Is there another way?
Chapter 5: Just say yes!
Chapter 6: This is my enemy
Chapter 7: Downhill
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 10: What to choose?

Chapter 9: New feelings

669 24 98
By TheHarleyVance

***Important Notice****
This next chapter will include some naughty parts of which you may need to be at least age 15 +. I already warned you. Please enjoy. Thank you for the support.

***The next morning at school***

Harith – (walking with Harley to class) If it makes you feel better, I’m so glad that we get to live together.

Harley – (blushes) well... it is not so bad… (angrily and crosses arms) BUT don’t sleep with me again…

Harith – for the 10th time you were crying.

Harley – I don’t care, I can cry alone.

Harith – Well (grabs Harley’s arm) not anymore, you have me… (putting his head near Harley’s head) FOR…E…VER!

Harley – (lets go of Harith’s arm and chuckles) get away, you psycho!

Lylia – HARLEY! (hugs him)

Harley – Lylia?! (smiles)

Lylia – Thank you so much for standing up to your dad. This has made everything easier for me and Cyclops, and for my family. We are more united than ever.

Harley – (forces a smile) I’m glad, Lylia. I just couldn’t marry you. (looks a Harith while blushing)

Lylia – (glances at Harith) I know (giggles and kisses Harley on the cheek) Thank you so much, hope you and your father can become closer someday.

Harley – I doubt it but thank you. (waves goodbye to Lylia)

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

Today has been calm. Lylia and Cyclops won’t stop saying thank you and apologizing for everything that has happened. Everyone in school is watching my every move, but I just ignored them. Teachers are trying to make me feel better, (sighs) I just want to have a normal day. I don’t care if my father doesn’t want to see me ever again, I just want to be at peace. Harith is also watching me, he must be worried. I can say that because he has been asking the same question in the last 4 periods, it is becoming annoying. I do have to say… he looks extremely cute when he is worrying.  (blushes)

***Bell rings***

Harley – (amazed) Wow... it’s already time to go home?

Harith – Yeah, let’s go, dad is already there. (points to Granger’s car and both start walking towards the car and get in)

Granger – Seat belts. How was school today, boys? (starts driving)

Harith – It was boring, but I guess it was okay. We learned about minerals inside the different soils.

Harley – (surprised that Harith said something about science) I had a very calming day, actually.

Granger – (smiles) good to know you boys had a nice day.

***In Harith’s house***

Granger – (opens door and almost collapses because Harith and Harley went running and laughing inside) For God’s sake! Boys!!! I almost fell!!!

Harith and Harley – Sorry!!! (throwing backpacks to the floor)

Granger – (sighs) Alucard, are you ready?

Alucard – Yeah, coming. (kisses both kids on the head) Bye, guys!!!

Harith – Wait! Wait! Where are you guys going? (raises an eyebrow)

Alucard – Well… (grabs Granger’s hand) we have dinner reservations.

Harith – So… a date?! (disgusted)

Granger – (blushes) Stop it, Harith. You know how this works. There are 2 ice creams in the freezer, toppings in the counter of the kitchen, fruits on the fridge and no one stays up after 9 p.m. on a school day.

Harith – Roger!

Harley – We are staying alone? (confused)

Granger – We will be back soon, don’t worry. (looks at Alucard and chuckles)

Harith – (whispering) No, they won’t.

Harley – (giggles)

Harith and Harley – (waving goodbye from the window)

Harith – So… finally… alone, want to do it? (teases)

Harley – (blushing) Harith…! Is that a… proposition? (smirks)

Harith – (gets near Harley and grabs hand) I can turn it to an indecent proposition (smirks)

Harley – (breaths in and out) It’s getting hot in here… (bites bottom lip)

Harith – (pulls Harley closer) We should fix that, follow me (winks).

***20 minutes later***

Harley – (lying on the floor) Wow… (caresses his belly) that was amazing!

Harith – (laying besides Harley) Oh, yeah. It was fascinating. (looks at Harley while smirking) You want more?

Harley –!!! I think we ate it all! (laughs)

Harith – What!?!?! Really? (checks the ice cream containers) Oh, boy we did eat everything (scratches the back of his head and laughs)

Harley – This is really fun, so they leave you ice cream when they go on a date? (changes to a sitting position)

Harith – Yeah, most of the time (opens freezer) Oh! Look (gets ice cream container) It's a little one, but it's ok we can eat it too (smiles)

Harley – (reads from afar) It says Granger, Harith…

Harith – Don’t worry, it’s his favorite flavor, probably. He can buy more. (shares)

(No one’s P.O.V.)

After eating Granger’s ice cream, they were feeling a little weird. Almost as if they were drunk, Harley went to read the container and for his surprised (as he imagined) it was alcohol flavored ice cream. He screamed at Harith for not reading all the label, he then explained that alcohol and sugar was the easiest way to get drunk as fast as possible. That explained why they were so drunk; besides they are underage and their bodies not having the blood and water that an adult need to contain such a percentage of alcohol. Harith was sure in a good mood, he wanted to kiss Harley so much. Harley was trying to keep his distance, because he too wanted to kiss him, maybe the effect of the alcohol? Could be, they only knew that if they kept eyeing each other they were going to kiss each other. They went to the living room to watch some television, to wait for the alcohol to get out of their system.

As they were on the floor of the living room, facing each other, leaning closer and closer each time Harith pulled Harley on top of him in a kneeing position facing him. They were blushing but not embarrassed, they were both red cheeked and were breathing heavily. Harith started to kiss Harley on his lip, moving forward to his neck, Harley was a little uncomfortable, but he didn’t want Harith to stop. He really enjoyed what ever was happening. Listening to Harley moan was making Harith hot. He then took off Harley’s shirt and started kissing his chest, Harley was getting very nervous, he didn’t know what to do so he took off Harith’s shirt, only to expose a muscular body, he should have known, Harith trains a lot and it’s one of the Moniyan warriors.  Harley then proceeds to kiss Harith on the lips and Harith starts to move his hand around Harley’s body. Harley tried to stop kissing him but Harith put a hand on the back of his head to pull it to him and continue to kiss him. The other hand was being a little too, frisky while it was going near Harley’s pants. Harley was shocked and pushed Harith away, but instead he was the one that fell on the floor in front of Harith.

Harith – What’s wrong? (breathing heavily)

Harley – (stutters while blushing) I… I have never done this before.

Harith – (shocked) Neither have I, I have only made out with one girl… Lolita. Nothing else. Come here… (teases)

Harley – (kneels in front of Harith and kisses him)

Harith – (continues to play with his hands around Harley’s body)

Harley – (moans and pushes away gently) Oh, God…

Harith – (looks down and teases) Are you happy to see me… or? (points down to Harley’s pants)

Harley – (dead stares and covers pants) You idiot, what the fuck is wrong with you? (nervously blushes and looks away) Are you laughing at me?

Harith – No! No!!! I just like the idea of you getting excited over me (smirks and pushes Harley to a lying position while being on top of him) I like you, Harley Vance.

Harley – (widens eyes and blushes) I like you too, Harith. (they both kiss passionately)

Harith – (starts playing again with his hand and moving it inside of Harley’s pants until he hears the doorknob) !!! (sits on the floor and grabs his shirt and puts in on)

Harley – (notices and does the same nervously)

Alucard – (giggles while holding Granger’s hand)

Granger – (chuckles and puts keys on a table near the door and grabs Alucard through his waist and kisses him)

Harith and Harley – (mockingly make smooches sounds)

Granger – (angrily notices) You 2 are still awake?!

Alucard – (laughs)

Granger – (checks watch) It is 1:12 in the morning. You have class in a couple of hours!!! Go to bed!!! (sniffs) Is that…? (gasps)

Harith and Harley – (both run upstairs to their room laughing)

Granger – Why you little brats!!! That ice cream had my name!!! IT ALSO HAD ALCOHOL!!!! (facepalm)

Alucard – Oh, boy! 2 teenage boys, remember when were like that? (smiles)

Granger – I was never like that! (crosses arms)

Alucard – You had wine for breakfast, always (smirks).

Granger – (facepalm) I know…

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

OMG! The effect of the alcohol is already wearing off… OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I made out with Harith… but it was different… it was so… hot…! (imagines what happened in the living room) Was I going to go through with it? (widens eyes and blushes) He sure kisses extremely well… just thinking about him makes me feel… excited… (notices pants get up a little) OMG! (covers face with the bedsheet) Not this again… please stop, I’m not ready… (worried) I better go to sleep… tomorrow will be a better day.

(Harith’s P.O.V.)

OMG! That was amazing! I can’t believe I almost had sex with Harley… although we are way too young, but, ugh, he is just so dammed hot. (imagines Harley on the floor with a smirk and blushes) That Harley Vance sure is pandora box. Full of surprises. I know he really wanted to have sex, if only my dads would have been a little late, maybe it would be a different sorry. Umm… I can’t ask Alucard nor Granger for this kind of advice… they will know it’s because of Harley and he lives here now… so… they won’t leave us alone ever again. (remembers) Oh, Dyrroth from the 12th grade… he sure has had a lot of girlfriends… maybe he can help me. I’ll talk to him tomorrow… I want my first time to be special. I already have the special person, now I need the perfect moment and place…

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.3K 33
COMPLETED - Based on Suicide Squad version of Joker and Harley. - I don't own any characters in the story. I apologize if everything isn't accurate...
7K 202 9
[Completed] Book 2: Paradise Now that Harley and Harith got married they are going to experience obstacles like in any relationship. Will they stay t...
57K 1.4K 38
This is a fanfiction story based on the DC characters. It's a little twist on Joker and Harley. In this version (again I own no rights to the charact...
17.5K 479 12
(WARNING: Cringe! I made this when I was a newbie writer and I suck at writing back then so prepare for the cringe) "What if I told you that I like y...