Male Reader X Moxxi (Borderla...

By joey_sinton

this book is about you dating Moxxi and I'll explain the rest in the intro More

Part 2 Moxxi's Up Over Bar
Part 3 Moxxi's Mission
Part 4 The Base
Part 5 The End

Part 1 Intro

2K 23 1
By joey_sinton

So this book is about you dating and helping Moxxi with her debt that she owes and the people that she owes the debt to are trying to kill her so you are trying to save her.

So this is a description about Moxxi my own description she's this waitress at her bar and she owns the bar and it's called Up Over Bar according to Google I thought it was literally just called Moxxi's.

And this book is based on Borderlands 3 so there will be some references to that and the references will have their words changed kind of.

This book isn't cannon so if main characters die well it's just for book purposes so sorry and one of the parts in the book doesn't follow actual lore but it's just once again for book purposes only.

Here's the two other people that are going to be helping you and Moxxi in this book.

Fl4k with his pets:

Moze And her Iron Bear (mech):

Also here's some images of Moxxie for yall:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 526 16
You are Peter Parker's brother although you never had treated you as one, he treats more like thing then a person. You have one friend but like you h...
23.2K 168 7
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. Asuna has noticed Kirito being distant and neglectful of her lately. Un...
85.6K 2.4K 37
Resident Evil Village fan-fiction. (ReaderxDimitrescu) SPOILER ALERT! Surrounded by monsters, mutants, and four lords of the region who war amongst t...
7.2K 73 20
Y/N L/N, code named "Warlord" is an operator from Denmark that is in the Danish Jaeger Corps. He is also in the most elite unit of the Jaeger Corps...