The Vice President of the Sci...

Af dragonqueen044

It's a Dr Stone x reader Plot; You are the vise president of the science club, who was appointed by the prin... Mere

The New girl
Spark my interest
A Flash of light
Survival
A Thousand year old Love
Black powder
A New beginning
Companion
The Kingdom of Science
The Sorcerer
Another science geek
I'm so Sorry
Bonding
Just a meme I found
A really old man.
Iron
Mentalist
Happy birthday Senku
Friend or foe
Dazzling light!!
Heart's Desire
Memes and Artworks
Clear world
Death Green
Crazy Chemicals!!

A Skilled Craftsman

1.7K 67 17
Af dragonqueen044

(Y/N) P.O.V

We got back from our small picnic and got down to work, I picked up the mixture that I prepared earlier and gave it Senku, who took it and poured it into a wok and started to melt it. Suika and I just played with Chalk since we didn't have any work to do at the moment, well we do help out once in a while but the boys got it covered this time so we let them do whatever they want.

"kukuku, now let us begin our exciting glass making class Senku shouted with excitement in his voice. Yeaaah!!! Lets Crank em out!!!" Chrome too joined in on his excitement.

"Whoaa! There's some white bubble looking things coming out of it! What is that (Y/N)?" Suika asked as she rocked back and forth near me. "Well its the same stuff that's discharged from, when obsidian bubbles and boils, kinda like that, it's probably used for insulation, I think?." I looked at Senku to confirm my speculations.

Senku nodded, then continued explain it Chrome and Suika. " Then we apply it to the furnace's outer layer as insulation, to create our Glass making Furnace. And then with an iron straw well blow the glass... and expand it!!"

A few minutes later

Well it was a total and utter failure, I also tried it once and I was not even able to blow air into it!! Figures, we don't have strong lungs or skill to form a decent glass vessel *anime tears* 'Im a total failure I cant do anything right' Suika patted my back to comfort me.

"Don't sweat it (Y/N), well, its only to be expected at first. When I learned to make earthenware, it took me about a few months to make them correctly." Senku tried to comfort me in his own way.

"A few months?! We don't have the time to kick back like that!!" Chrome exclaimed.

"What about Ruri's condition?!!" Kohaku came out of nowhere and questioned.

"Well, we don't have a glass artisan, so all we can do right now is trial and error." Senku informed us.

Chrome seemed to have an idea because he just shouted and ran to the village, and came back after a few minutes with a old man tied up.

"Chrome!!? What's the deal?!! Why are you treating that grandpa like a dog on a leash?!! Free him this instant!!" I shouted at Chrome for bulling an old man. I can't believe Chrome would treat a poor old man like that, but he ignored my protest and continued to walk the old man, Senku too looked disapproving but didn't say anything.

"Please, old man Kaseki! We need your artisanal skills!" Chrome pleaded.

"Binding people up with straw rope for some hot bondage action is your way of asking people for help? I'm not gonna give one lick of help to a pervert like you!" Kaseki told Chrome with irritation than anger.

"Damnit, I told you that's not what's going on here!" 

"Old man Kaseki... It totally slipped Suika's mind... And she forgot to return the Lacquer she borrowed." Suika gave the bottle to him. On seeing little Suika his demeanor changed.

"Ohh, that's right..." Kaseki was smiling at Suika as he nodded.

"Was this old man the one that made that?" Senku asked indicating Kohaku's shield.

"Yes. It was originally a gift to Kohaku's father Kokuyou...when he won the last village games. I really put my all into making it...Ahhh, that takes me back."kaseki said with a smile.

Senku smirked, and I knew what that meant... I sweat dropped at the thought of how well I was able to understand what was in his mind, well at least when it comes to his schemes...

"We would reed incredibly high crafting skills to be on par with the level of our civilization... So l had been thinking about how we needed a masterful artisan. But I never thought it'd be this old hobbling man here. That incredibly suspension bridge there must have been your work as well then?" Senku started to praise Kaseki, but I knew enough to see that he was laying down a trap. I decided to not participate this time and let things rollout on its own.

"Yes, that's right! and you went and ripped out a plank from it on your own!! I'll never help the likes of you!!Neve-!! wh... what is this clear....masonry Work?!"Kaseki was shocked to see the monstrosity we created. In the background Senku and Chrome were smiling evilly while Kohaku and I sweat dropped and poor Suika looked scared.

"Ahhh... I see... Well if you don't want to help us... Then you can just sit there and watch, as we show you something reeeeal interesting. But Kaseki... I know that for you... I'm 10 billion percent sure that this will excite you!!" Senku said as he started to make glass vessels in a nonchalant way, trying to bait Kaseki. ' I must admit that this plan will work... because for a true artist this is going to be painful to watch.' The boys were doing a great job at teasing Kaseki, and he seemed to get restless at the mistakes they were doing.

"Kukuku... As a man who's dedicated and devoted to craft, with the rest of glass making being dangling like drool before your very eyes... Can you truly sit still quietly there? Old man Kaseki?!" Senku teased him with that devilish smirk of his.

"Nghk!!! Of course not!! Fine then!! I can't resist at all you got me! LET ME DO IT!!" Kaseki ripped off the rope along with his shirt and demanded Senku to give the iron rod to him.

His buff body shocked almost everyone there, our jaws were literally were touching the ground, Senku just handed him the rod while sweating nervously.

"Seriously?! He's ripped!!" Senku was still not able to believe it.

In about a few minutes Kaseki was able to make a flask.

"Crazy!!! Awesome!! This is the first time old man Kaseki's e er seen glass, isn't it?!" Chrome shouted.

"Kukuku... That's the difference in the leve of craft." Senku said as he admired Kaseki's skills.

" I've been working as an artisan for 50 years now. So I'm rather skilled." Kaseki said as he continued to make more vessels.

"This is something that exists no matter what the era. Someone exists quietly, devoting their whole life to their work. A true man of skill." Senku stated to no one in particular.

We all pitched in and did our jobs, then Senku and I decided to build a Lab to store all the equipments instead of just shoving them all into the store house, it was already cramped with the two of us sleeping there already. We started to build the lab as Kaseki and Suika worked on the glass vessels. We also got a bit of help from Kohaku to lift the heavy things. Then when it was almost going to be finished, I went to the store house to sort out the stuff that we could store in the lab, like the most essentially stuff.

After hours of bone crushing labour...

The lab was finished and equiped with all the essential things.

Chemistry lab acquired

'Finally after all the hard work we put in... It was worth it' I smiled at the thought of my mini lab in the past. I looked at Senku to see how he was reaction to our achievement only to see a genuine smile adorned his face, it made my heart skip a beat and my face started to get hotter the more I watch him so I looked away and tried to calm down. ' Agh... What is wrong with me!! Ok (Y\N) just calm down... Take deep breaths and relax.'

"Ohh! What wrong Senku? (Y\N)? We finally got our lab!! You both should be excited then this!!" Chrome shouted.

"Yeah, indeed, I am happy."

" Me too, it reminds me of my mini lab back at home in the past and our lab at our school." I said with a smile as I looked at all the equipments that we made from scratch.

"Yeah it does bring back a lot of memories,doesn't it? It was the first place we officially meet." Senku said with a smile as he admired the lab.

' He still remembers our first meeting despite it being thousands of years ago!!' The very thought made my heart flutter.

"Starting now, the sun rises on the dawn of chemistry. Things have finally become wonderful!! Here, where we're filled with 10 billion times more fun exciting attractions than Tsukasaland... In the kingdom of science!!" Senku declared.

Normal P.O.V

Outside the lab...

Both Kinrou and Ginrou were training for the grand bout.

"Man, it must be nice to be on the sorcery team... They're all sparkling and looking like they're having fun... I wish we were having fun..." Ginrou said as he was sweating bullets while looking at Suika and Kaseki holding glass vessels.

" Hey Kinrou... What if... The tip of my spear were shining... Then even with your blurry eyes... You would be able to gauge the distance easier and practice better, right?"

"... What are you trying to say, Ginrou, you bastard?"

Ginrou put on greedy face as he explained about his plan. " But how would we get a shining spear tip? Oh, wait a second! What about a gold and silver spear!! We really do need them, don't we? I mean after all, it's to win the village games and all, so we really do need them, right?!" Ginrou was somehow able to convince Kinrou that they need the Spears in order to win.

They both marched to the lab and asked for gold and silver spears, well Ginrou did the asking while Kinrou just held his spear to us. I sweat dropped ' proud much?'

"I have no idea about fighting at all... Is what they're saying for real?" Senku whispered to us.

"Well... I don't know much about fighting either but I'm pretty sure they don't need them for combat." I whispered.

"(Y\N) right, to put it in your words... They 10 billion percent just want a gold spear." She whispered back.

On seeing us whisper to one another Ginrou decided to give out more useless reasons on why they needed gold and silver spears in order to win.

" Come on guys... Just look at all this glass! You've made such a wonderful lab! Surely you could make a silver spear, right?"

Senku smirked evilly. "Kukuku... That's right, now that we've created glassware... At last, it's time to get the hardest ingredient for the cure all! And the only way to get it is to buckle down and dive right in. Very well, I shall make just a silver spear for you." Senku said as he started to search inside the pots

"Ahhh, too bad for you, Kinrou! I guess I'm just the type that people feel sympathy for!" Ginrou was rubbing it in on Kinrou's face.

But (Y\N) knew Senku well enough to know that Senku would not give anything for free unless it was absolutely necessary. ' Sympathy my ass, Senku wouldn't do something just like that, I wonder what he is up to now?' (Y\N) wondered.

" I don't have a single millimeter of sympathy for you, the price for it is high... High enough to die, Ginrou. And truly, you may very well due. In this maximum danger level area... You are going to put your life on the line!!" Senku said with a evil look on his face.

"Huh?" Was all Ginrou said not understanding what Senku meant.

Author note

Hope you guys like it.

I tried to squeeze in some moments. I just hope it doesn't go too OOC for Senku.

Also, Today(April 1) is the day Senku woke up from his petrification.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

53K 1.7K 33
Senku Ishigami is not a romantic, nor has he ever flirted with the idea. His life has been all about science after all, that much is true. But if he...
18.6K 803 34
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
114K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...
124K 4.8K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...