❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

-shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... Еще

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Eve & Sou] Lose

1.5K 50 133
-shinkai

[A/n: Ooh~ Yes, yes! My favourite boys in a oneshot!]

NOTE: Reader-chan is Eve's younger sister. [*insert the Author's inhumane screeching at the background*]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

Eve stared at his little sister and the brunette that he had known for such a long time already.

He didn't expect this to happen. And things escalated quickly, making it impossible for him to predict.

Just a while ago, he got home from the recording studio. He then cooked dinner as he wait for you to come home from school.

It was all great. He already knows the cycle of his every day. But today, it was quite different from the rest.

It all started when you came home with an extra.

You knocked on the door as you giggled at the love of your life who was continuously fidgeting with his fingers.

"Aw~ No need to be scared, Sou!" you cooed. "You're friends with my brother, right?"

"U-Um... But this is a different issue. I-I don't know h-how will he react once he—!"

His sentence was cut off short when the door finally opened, revealing Eve with an apron and a ladle in hand.

"Welcome home, (Y/n)!" Eve greeted. His eyes then landed immediately on the shaking and very flushed brunette.

He raised an eyebrow. "Sou-kun? What are you doing here? Do you need something?"

"I-I... uh... I..." he stuttered, currently running out of words to say. His face went a deeper shade of red.

"Brother!" you called. In a blink, you managed to capture Sou's sweaty hands and intertwine your arm to his. "We're dating!"

Sou immediately looked away, covering his reddened face with his free hand.

A loud clang was heard, startling you and the brunette. Eve dropped his ladle as he stared at the two of you in disbelief

Recovering from the shock, he blinked twice before picking up the metal equipment.

Without any word, Eve headed back to the apartment. You pouted at how he greeted you and Sou.

Still holding Sou's hand, you pulled him inside.

"Sit down. Make yourself at home!"

He smiled at you, but his eyes are filled with worry.

"Don't worry, Sou. Maybe my brother just needs more time," you assured him.

"I... I guess you're right."

You then went to your room to change into your typical clothes.

After changing, you headed to the kitchen to help your brother prepare dinner.

But the whole time, Eve was silent. He usually starts a conversation about how your day went or such. Yet his lips remained pursed until you finished cooking.

"Thank you for the food..."

You all ate in silence. Only wooden spoons can be heard that echoed around the area.

Just then, Eve decided to break the moment.

"How long?"

You shot a questioning look at him.

Eve got the signal, so he rephrased the question, but still not looking at you or Sou.

"How long has it been since the two of you started dating?" he asked before placing a spoonful of curry and rice in his mouth.

You stopped chewing on the potato and answered, "Six months."

You glanced at Sou and saw him cover his pink cheeks.

"I see..."

After that, the awkward silence came back. None of you wanted to start up a conversation. As for Sou, he even prevented himself from making any action that may cause noises and trigger your brother.

You then put the dishes on the sink once you finished eating. Eve went to the living room and lazily plopped on the couch. He didn't mind the presence of both you and Sou.

While you were washing the dishes, the brunette shuffled in your direction as he fidgeted with his fingers. "You think Eve-san doesn't like me?" he shyly asked.

Without averting your gaze from the dishes, you answered, "Maybe he just needs more time, Sou. Maybe he's still in shock because of our sudden confession."

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Y-You're right. I'm just worrying too much, I think."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sou then bade you a good night. He gave you a peck on your lips and was about to hug you, but Eve suddenly entered the scene, watching the two of you intently as he laid his back on the wall with a cup of tea in his hand.

The brunette immediately retrieved his arms and hid them behind him.

"Well, I'll be going now, (Y/n)," he waved at you as he slid his shoes on before opening the door.

Once he opened it, hard rainfall greeted him. He stared at the sky first before returning his gaze at you.

"Oh..." You faced him with a worried look. "Will you be okay? The rain seemed like it's not stopping anytime soon."

"Seems like it."

You looked at Eve with pleading eyes.

"What?" he asked, but he obviously know the answer.

Your pleading eyes always work on him if you ever need anything. He would always give in if it's you.

"Eve..."

"Fine," he sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He then faced you. "But just for tonight, okay?"

You beamed. You then pounced at him and hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Eve!"

He hugged you back, but not the usual tight hug he always gives you.

"Sou, you can stay here for tonight. I'm not doing this for you. I just don't want my sister to worry about you," he sternly said before taking a sip on the tea.

"You can borrow Eve's clothes!"

"Wha—?!" Eve exclaimed, nearly spitting out his beverage.

You pouted at him. "Please, Eve? Just for tonight?"

A deep sigh escaped his lips. Deeper than the previous ones. "Okay, okay..."

He then headed to his room to get some clothes for his friend. You pulled Sou back to the living room and let him sit on the couch before following your brother to his room.

Your eyebrows furrowed at him as he started digging deeper into his closet. "Eve."

Without looking at you, he asked, "What is it?"

"Why are you like that to Sou?" You pouted.

"What 'like'?"

"Like 'that'? He's your friend. Why are you now acting like this is the first time you met him?"

He faced you. "He IS my friend. We have nothing to argue about that."

"Argh! You're hopeless." You barged out of his room and went up to Sou. You sat beside him with your arms crossed on your chest.

"What happened?"

"I don't understand him. He's never been like that to you. I'm upset because he's treating you like that," you huffed.

Sou slowly scooted towards you as he threw an arm around you. "Don't be. Like what you've said, maybe Eve-san needs more time."

You smiled at him. "Mm..."

Just when you were about to say something, a figure suddenly appeared in front of you two.

The brunette immediately removed his arm around you. "E-Eve-san, I—"

He was cut off when the blonde threw the clothes on his face.

"The bathroom is there." He pointed to the left, not averting his gaze on you two.

"A-Ah, okay. T-Thanks," he shuffled his way to the bathroom.

Eve observed his every movement. Once he disappeared from his sight, he turned his back to you and headed back to his room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sou was giving you cuddles while you two spend the whole time watching TV.

"Hey, Sou," you called.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any important things to do tomorrow?"

He looked up first, clearly recalling his schedule, then switched his gaze back to you. "I don't think so. Why?"

You hugged him tighter before speaking, "Can we hang out together?"

He chuckled. "Sure! Anything for you, (Y/n)," he said before planting a kiss on your forehead.

You beamed. "Let's take Eve with us!"

You saw him flinch as you mentioned the blonde's name. But he immediately pulled off a smile on you. "O-Okay... If that's what you want."

After that, you heard Eve's door creak open. You quickly jumped off of Sou's lap and sat beside him.

Not too long, Eve went up to you two and stared at you first before sitting between you and your boyfriend.

He took a sip from the tea in hand and spoke, "There's an unused room beside my sister's."

Sou nodded. He then looked at you. "I'll just fix the things there. Be right back, (Y/n)." He stood up and headed to his temporary room.

A deafening silence then filled the whole apartment because of one's absence, but...

"I don't want to lose both of you," Eve suddenly spoke, causing you to turn to him.

"Huh?"

"With the two of you together, there's a chance that not only Sou will leave me, but also you."

You saw his grip on his cup tighten.

"I don't want to be alone. I'm actually happy with both of you around, so I can't afford to lose two important people in my life."

He then faced you with a small smile plastered on his face. A small yet genuine smile.

"I love both of you."

Your hands automatically wrap around him, as if they have a mind of their own.

"Who said that we're going to leave you, Eve?"

You felt him slowly hugging you back.

"I love you, big brother Eve..."

Little did they know that a certain brunette was watching them from afar and had heard their heartwarming conversation.

He smiled at the sight in front.

"Don't worry, Eve-san. I won't take your princess away from you."

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Uh... Can I die now? I just love these two so much! I know it's not that good, but I'm actually satisfied with this.

Oh, and I won't be accepting requests in the meantime. I want to write down my own ideas first before they disappear again. But I promise to post those pending requests also, then a few self-requested oneshots before opening again. I hope you all understand.

That's all. Have a great day/night! Stay safe, eat cake!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Eve x Reader x Sou

Lose

Requested by: uechan_luv_0905

04/07/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3K 20 6
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵...
18.7K 241 18
★彡[ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴊᴋ ꜱᴀᴛᴏꜱᴜɢᴜ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ. ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ (ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 3ᴋ+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ) ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʀ...
67.1K 2.7K 30
ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀʟᴀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴏx ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪ...
33.4K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...