The Billionaire's Escape

By BellaCrystalWrites

The man turned around to face her and lifted her in his lap. Jennifer grasped and started hitting him weakly... More

Chapter One ~ A Beginning With A Few Consequences.
Chapter Two ~ A Certain Meeting Point.
Chapter Three ~ A Normal Person In A Different World.
Chapter Four ~ A Fateful Encounter And Some Questionable Help.
Chapter Five ~ Buried Emotions And Intimacy.
Chapter Six ~ A MI5 Agent And A Lover And Her Ex.
Chapter Seven - An Old Friend And A Possible Breakthrough.
Chapter Eight ~ The Name And The Unexpected Secret.
Chapter Ten ~ A Reason To Confess And A Reason To Hate?
Chapter Eleven ~ The Past Is Best Kept In The Past
Chapter Twelve ~ Epilogue (End)

Chapter Nine ~ Acceptance And Passion.

52 5 0
By BellaCrystalWrites

Lucas woke up startled as the nightmare started to fade away, the old memory comes back to haunt him every now and then. He felt pain around his neck as he started to wake up. He sat up in a awkward position and moved his arm but found he couldn't. He blinked the sleep away and stretched but his neck flared up.

"Ow!" He yelped.

He looked around the room and then down at the weight on his shoulder. Jennifer was sleeping peacefully, her boobs were squished up to his arm and her angelic resting face, a massive contrast to the face in his nightmares. A content smile was on her face and he sighed, he started doing some neck exercises which eventually helped ease the pain.

Jennifer moaned in her sleep and Lucas whipped round forgetting about his neck for a second and yelped a second time. He was ready to face a misunderstanding just in case but instead found her breathing heavy, still asleep. A scared and anguished expression was on her face as a tear ran down one cheek. Lucas thought he wasn't the only one having a nightmare.

Lucas touched her chin and wiped the tear away with his other hand and moved in to kiss her lips, his neck slightly hurt but he ignored it and started to rub her chin with his thumb and then ran his thumb down her neck. When her breathing started to calm down and she snuggled closer, he moved her off him and slowly laid her down on the sofa. A blanket was on top of her. Jack or Lewis must have put it on them last night he thought. He got up and went upstairs, his hands were on his head. His fingers running through his bed hair, he walked up one step at a time before he could change his mind.

Lucas remembered the decision he made yesterday and thought he had already broken it. He looked in the mirror at himself in the bathroom. How is he going to stay away from her? Lucas questioned as he remembered her unguarded expression and how her lips felt against his. His cheeks flushed, not normally one to blush because of a woman but she's definitely not just any woman. He decided to sort out his hair otherwise hes going to get questioned because of the obvious stress hair look, let alone bed hair look.

~~~~~~

Jennifer woke up alone on the sofa cuddling a pillow, a blanket was hastily thrown over her. She looked around, the room was dark from the blinds being shut. She yawned and stretched her arms out above her, thinking about how shes going to seduce Lucas. She giggled and then she remembered her dream, and the smile vanished. Jennifer remembered that day like it had happened only yesterday, the smell of smoke, the sight of her, broken.

She heard what sounded like footsteps and Jack appeared in front of her yawning and giving her a devilish smile. She gave him a look back and he grinned. She got up and walked to him in the kitchen. She put her hands on the counter in front of him and raised her eyebrows.

"So what happened last night to put that gorgeous smile on your face?" She asked cheekily and rested her cheek in her hand leaning on the counter grinning at him in anticipation.

"Well Lewis slept with me last night." He said sighing as he put the kettle on.

Although he was looking away, Jennifer could see the massive grin on his face and she smiled happy for her long time friend and her recent friend. She cuddled Jack briefly from behind.

"You really like him?" She asked teasing.

He turned around.

"Well I would of been in his boxers by now if I didn't take this seriously." He said laughing.

"You mean you haven't?" Jennifer asked surprised.

"He's new to the whole liking another guy thing. We just cuddled, kissed and slept together in my bed." He said shyly.

The kettle went off.

"You really really like him. Well if you didn't, I would be telling you to leave him alone cause he's my friend." Jennifer said sternly.

Jacked smiled as he gave her a mug of tea he had just made for her. Another three mugs was made for Lewis, him and Lucas. He took two and then went upstairs with them, his nightgown flowing behind him made him a powerful sight from behind and somehow reminded her of a king. He definitely feels like one right now. She thought as Lucas appeared completely knocking out all thoughts of Jack being a king.

~~~~~~

Lucas walked in the kitchen, he wasn't expecting Jennifer to be awake when he came down. Damn it. He looked at her unable to hide his expression.

"Good Morning, Jack made us tea." She said as she sipped her mug and stared at Lucas as he walked over.

"Oh I will have to thank him." He replied.

Jennifer came over to him and Lucas cursed. How am I going to stay away from her if she won't stay away from me? He thought.

Jennifer was taken aback and backed away from him with a confused hurtful expression on her face.

"Oh shoot did I say that out loud?" Lucas asked panicking.

Jennifer looked at him frowning.

"It's fine don't worry about it." She said.

Lucas knew at that moment she definitely wasn't fine. She turned around with her mug of tea and left the kitchen fast.

"Shit." Lucas leaned on the kitchen surface and then a thought came to him, which part did she actually hear?

He groaned.

"Double shit." He said under his breath.

~~~~~~

Jennifer walked up the stairs clutching her mug tightly.

"How am I going to stay away from her if she won't stay away from me?" Jennifer said out loud remembering what Lucas said but, what did I do? Jennifer asked herself. She felt ashamed and embarrassed, guilty like maybe she had got it wrong.

Maybe he didn't like her and he's just a play boy. She went in Jack's sisters room and shut the door behind her, not planning to leave anytime soon. She'd woken up happy and now she wasn't happy. Jennifer sat down on the bed and started to cry and realised that her feelings were more than just attraction.

~~~~~~

Lucas sat down and picked up the investigation folder on the coffee table, he got a piece of paper and pen out of the folder and started jotting down everything he could remember from yesterday. He decided that leaving Jennifer alone for now was the best option. Lucas considered just telling her why he said that but then remembered that he's meant to stay away from her.

He sighed and continued writing on the paper and thinking about Mr Green. What is grandmas connection to the old man? Why does he have her photo? Lucas picked up the photo from his jacket pocket and looked at it, knowing his grandmas smile anywhere and when he looked at it again he noticed something he didn't the night before.

Lucas traced it with his fingers. Grandma's diamond necklace. Is that the connection? Lucas pounders over this as Jack and Lewis walks in. Lucas steals himself ready for a fight but Lewis and Jack just casually said good morning.

"Thank you for the tea Jack." Lucas said.

Jack nods. Jennifer didn't say anything then. Lucas thought. He looked at Jack and Lewis and noticed something different, Jack had his arm casually around Lewis's shoulders and his hand interlinked with Lewis's hand. Lucas smiled and picked up everything he'd been working on and got up.

"I'm going to do some brain storming I will see you guys later." Lucas said as he walked out the room.

It was the afternoon and everyone had just finished dinner, by this point Jack and Lewis knew something was up with Lucas and Jennifer, and it wasn't good. No words were spoken and Jack and Lewis didn't ask any questions, they shifted in their seat with the uncomfortable atmosphere and then Jennifer decided she'd had enough and got up and left the room.

Lucas followed her up after a few seconds and Jack and Lewis looked at each other with a frown on their face.

"What's that about?" Lewis asked.

Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"She was happy this morning." He said as they thought about it.

"Hopefully they will be okay, it looks like Lucas is going to sort it out." Lewis said and Jack agreed.

They turned to each other and then the atmosphere changed again as Jack kissed Lewis passionately.

~~~~~~

Jennifer heard a knock on the door as she stood in front of the window with her arms crossed. The door opened and shut and she felt a breeze next to her. Tears started clouding her vision as she forced herself not to let out a sob.

"Jennifer, I..I'm sorry. It's not what you think." Lucas said gently.

Hearing his voice now that she knows how she feels made it impossible to not sob and as it came out she cursed herself, Lucas turned her to face him and he let out a breath, he pushed her against his chest as Jennifer couldn't talk at that moment but she didn't welcome him.

Eventually she pulled away and Lucas had no clue what to say.

"Is it normal for you? To let a girl believe you like her and then make her think she got it wrong?" Jennifer asked accusingly, she wiped her tears away as Lucas said.

"What? No, no that's..." Lucas replied stuttering.

Jennifer heard him move in front of her and he looked into her eyes.

"That's not true, I like you, that's no lie. I really like you. That's not why I said that." He pleaded.

Lucas willed her to believe him as he cupped her cheeks and put his forehead against hers.

"Why?" Jennifer replied not moving this time.

"Lucas moved away and sighed.

"I thought it would be a good idea to keep some distance between us. I haven't had much luck on that though to be honest. I said that because I was frustrated, here I am wanting to give you some space. What with everything going on. I am distracting you, I have been from the beginning and I thought it was selfish of me to do that." Lucas said looking at Jennifer.

"I frustrate you?" She asked frowning as she quickly looked away from his eyes.

Lucas had got a better look at her face and her eyes were red from all the crying. She must of been crying all day. Lucas felt like an asshole. His chest squeezed in pain, and he moved towards her not stopping until he was kissing her.

Jennifer got lost for a few seconds in the kiss but then moved away remembering how he made her feel and that apparently how frustrating she is.

"Jennifer this is what I meant! I am a man, hopelessly in love with a woman and it's impossible for me not to be sexually frustrated whenever I am around you. Every time I see you, I want to kiss you and claim you and I'm sorry I was holding back. I wasn't going to say all this because you're going to change my mind and say it doesn't matter that I distract you from your job and say that it's okay." He confessed.

Jennifer felt hope rising up as she looked at Lucas face and suddenly it didn't matter anymore. The feeling had went and she wasn't upset anymore. She started walking towards him moving faster with each step. He loves me! Jennifer thought as she wondered how on earth she managed to make this sexy billionaire fall for her. She jumped in his arms and kissed him with as much passion as Lucas had earlier.

~~~~~~

Lucas pulled away.

"Jennifer but I'm distract-" He said but Jennifer ignored him and plants another kiss on his lips.

Lucas groans and gives up, he was losing the will to resist her anyway and he didn't want to. Lucas wraps Jennifer in his arms and slightly bends his knees to get better excess to her body shape. He slides his hands down her sides brushing past her breasts as she lets out this sweet sound.

Lucas cups her ass in his hands pushing her sex against his erection making them both moan. He pulls away breathing heavily, but Jennifer was having none of it and continues kissing him, he pushes her away briefly.

"I won't be able to stop, I can't anymore. So are you sure?" Lucas asks just barely holding on to his will to stop.

"I want you now." Jennifer says so matter of factly, so breathlessly that Lucas can't argue with that.

He kisses her and picks her up bridle style and leads her to the bed, He starts shaking a bit as he realises he's never made love to a woman before, he's had sex but not made love. When feelings are involved it's a whole different story, one he's never written before. Lucas sets her down on the bed and gets on top of her and he kisses her like a open book, completely pouring his feelings into the kiss.

When he opens his eyes to look at her, he stops abruptly when he sees Jennifer tearing up.

"Are you okay? Should I stop." He asks but Jennifer grabs him and kisses him.

"I'm just overwhelmed by emotion. This. Don't stop." She orders.

Lucas continues kissing her after she drags him back to her mouth. He starts to run kisses down her neck and unbuttons her blouse. Jennifer grabs his t-shirt and starts tugging it up and Lucas moves away and lifts his arms slightly so she can lift it off of him. He grabs her blouse and pulls it off and then cups her boobs making her moan. Her boobs were sensitive from the onslaught of emotions and touching.

Lucas was very happy that she wasn't wearing a bra and started playing with her nipples, rubbing and squeezing them gently with his thumb and palm, feeling and loving the weight of them in his hands. He kissed her neck and ran kisses down to the valley of her breasts. He kissed down the valley and grabbed a boob and sucks the other in his mouth. He delights in hearing her breathing heavily in and out and moaning, moving underneath him, he starts to suck the other, but by this point Jennifer wanted more clothes off.

~~~~~~

Jennifer started unzipping her jeans and pulling them down. Lucas stops and helps her, his breathing nervous, ragged and sexy. Jennifer was in heaven. Her nipples were perky and wet and she felt sexy. To make this strong sweet sexy man lose control, made her feel confident and bold. She starts to pull her nickers off once Lucas has her jeans off, and as she slides them down she hears Lucas groan, and gulp, he grabs her nickers and flicks them on the floor.

He rubs his hands down from her feet to her legs caressing her. He kisses her inner thighs and Jennifer makes this high pitched noise once he reaches her heaven, completely embarrassed. Lucas looked up and gave her a naughty wink before moving between her legs and kissing her where no man has kissed her before.

Lucas licked her and sucked her, encouraged by her breathy happy sounds. Jennifer cried out with a new sound and Lucas licked in one spot over and over again where she made a sexy high pitched noise. Lucas loved the taste of her and felt like he couldn't taste and hear enough of her all day, everyday, for a life time. It wouldn't be enough. Eventually she cried out and her thighs tightened up and vibrated and as the last ripples of her orgasm faded out, Lucas kissed his way back up to her mouth.

Jennifer had never experienced an orgasm like that before and Chris never went down there when they were together. She panted and felt Lucas move up her body, loving the delicious feeling of his hot skin gliding across hers and soon they were kissing again. She put her tongue in his mouth demanding entrance. Lucas groaned and pulled away briefly.

"You're killing me Jen." He whispered huskily.

Jennifer loved his husky lusty voice and her name come from his mouth, and then realised he still had his jeans on and she hasn't seen him yet. Jennifer moved her hands down as Lucas gulped when she unbuttons his Jeans gently, teasingly touching his erection and once the jeans are unzipped, Lucas is up and quickly getting them off along with his boxers. She gets a quick glimpse of his package and immediately likes what she sees.

The next minute he's back on top of her and his cock touches her wet folds and she cries out impatiently as he brushes up against her boobs, making them tingle. Lucas looked into her eyes as he slowly enters her, she opens her legs wider, sweat coated her thighs and back as she felt the whole of him inside her. She tightens her grip on him, wrapping her legs around his lower back. Her breathing heavy intertwining with his and their sweaty hot skin, sticking together. Jennifer knew she'd never have enough of this.

Lucas's facial expression became intense and Jennifer kissed him when he started moving, up and down and he felt amazing. He slid in so well, like he was made for her. She broke the kisses and started kissing his neck, but stopped as her mouth formed an O shape as she made breathy noises and Lucas's thrusts started getting faster and more fuller. She felt the width of him as he grew stiff. She griped his shoulders tightly as an intense feeling started building up.

"Ah!" She cried out load as she felt her orgasm start.

Jennifer griped Lucas more tightly after her orgasm erupted, wave after wave vibrated from her legs to her feet, and then her legs lost strength.

~~~~~~

Lucas opened his eyes as Jennifer came and loved how open and beautiful she was, he felt as if she completely trusted him, to let herself go like that. Her breathing and moaning noises sounded sexy and adorable to him and as she tightened her grip on him again seconds after her orgasm, he came hard inside her and kept thrusting in and out of her until the last of his orgasm came out.

He eventually stopped and laid on top of her completely spent, being careful not to squish her, he felt how hot and sweaty they were and his head was still spinning from the orgasm as he moved away.

Jennifer cried out.

"No Stay." Lucas stopped moving as Jennifer grabbed him back on top of her.

He smiled breathing heavily and rolled her on top of him, making sure they were still connected. Jennifer snuggled up under his arm and wrapped her arm across his chest. After both their breathing had calmed down, Lucas started drifting to sleep however, Jennifer woke him up when she said.

"l've fallen in love with you." Jennifer whispered her feelings to Lucas, realising she hadn't told him them before.

After making love with him and after seeing how gentle he was to her, she may have fallen twice as hard as before.

Lucas grasped in wonder and smiled. He kissed her hard and she could feel the smile on his face.

"I love you too." Lucas replied emotionally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 35.2K 47
Back together again in the romantic and magical city of Paris, Jennifer and Adam are cruising down a mirthful path, with laughter, soft kisses, and f...
1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
357K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
98K 2.8K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...