๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐‘๐—ผ๐...

By maraminaj

โ€ข ๐“empยทtaยทtion /tem(p)หˆtฤSH(ษ™)n/ ๐oun ๐“he desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise. More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐Ÿงก
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—ฉ
๐—ฉ
๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๏ฟผ๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

894 69 34
By maraminaj

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"So, I was thinking of a girl's trip to.. Europe." I said to Ella and Kennedy on Group FaceTime.

"Hell yeah, we need one." Ella said.

"Count me in." Kennedy said as I moved out of the camera and quietly squealed in excitement. "So, when should we go?"

"I was thinking tomorrow night." I said quickly putting my face back into the camera.

"Damn, Queen, we still need to buy the tickets." Ella laughed.

"And get situated." Kenny added.

"I'm just thirsty y'all cause I always wanted to go to Paris." I said. "Man, I can't wait!"

"Yes, but do everybody have passports?" Ella asked as we nodded.

"Ok, it's set then." Kenny said.

🧡

"Babe?" I called while I sat on my laptop getting our boarding passes. He walked in brushing his waves.

"What?" He asked.

"Uh... I was just telling you that, me and the girls are going to Europe Wednesday night." I said as he scrunched his face up.

"Europe? Why?" He asked.

"Cause that's where we wanted to go and it's a girl's trip." I said.

"Damn, so how long you gone be gone?" He asked.

"Probably a week." I said as he nodded.

"Aw, cool." He said. "You deserve a vacation."

"Thanks, babe." I said.

🧡

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

I walked out of the room and went into the guest bathroom pulling my phone out to call Arianna.

I wanted to spend more time with Arianna since she was carrying my baby and to make sure she was straight.

I didn't even want the baby at first, but the thought of a little me running around made me feel some type of way.

"Hey, Clare." She said making me smile.

"Wassup, baby." I said.

"Nun, what you want boy?" She asked making me chuckle.

"I was telling you that Queen is going out of town Wednesday and she was gone be gone for a week." I said. "So, that's enough time for us to spend with each other."

"I like the sound of that." She said.

🧡

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I closed my laptop and set it on the nightstand as I stood up walking out of the room and going to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and didn't see anything I liked so I closed it back.

"Clare!" I called then he came out of the guest bathroom tying his durag on.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What you hungry for?" I asked while I rubbed my neck.

He shrugged. "It don't matter. You want me to go?"

"No, I got it, I need some air." I said as he nodded going to the living room.

I walked out of the kitchen and went to the room putting my slides on and grabbing my phone off of the bed.

I walked out of the room and grabbed the keys off of the counter.

"Babe, I'll be back." I said opening the door.

"Ok, I love you!" He yelled.

"Love you too!" I yelled back walking out of the door.

🧡

"AND I JUST WANNA KNOW WOULD YOU CATCH ME IF I FALL. IF YOU TELL ME YEAH, BOY I MIGHT JUST RISK IT ALL. IF YOU TELL ME NO, ITS OKAY THEN I WILL LEAVE-" I tried to finish singing while I was on my way to Chic-Fil-A but my phone started to ring as I looked at it seeing Roddy name go across the screen. I answered.

His face popped up and his eyes were low. "Babymama."

I frowned. "What?"

He raised a brow. "What's yo problem?"

"You messed my song up and I was just about to hit those high notes." I said as he shrugged.

"Aw, that must sucks, what you doing tho?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"About to go get food." I said. "What you doing?"

"Just got done with a show and I'm tired af." He said as I pouted.

"Aww, you want a massage?" I asked as he smacked his lips.

"Yeah, so how tf you gone give me one?" He asked.

"I got you Wednesday night." I said as he smiled rubbing his hands together.

"How long you staying?" He asked.

"A week." I said as he nodded.

"Bet, cause as soon as you get here it's over with..smart mouth ass little girl." He said as I let out a loud laugh.

"Roddy, I was just playing earlier." I laughed as he mugged me.

"Nah, keep that same energy." He said making me wave him off. "Anyways, when you gone have my son?"

I raised a brow. "Roddy, get off my phone."

"No." He said. "Now, answer my question."

"Until I see the rock." I joked while I rolled my neck.

"Ight, let's go ring shopping then." He said.

"Roddy, I don't want kids..yet." I said. "At least not in our situation."

I can't imagine myself being pregnant by another man while I'm still with Clarence. It's already bad enough that I accepted whatever we got going on.

🧡

𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐘.

"It's too late anyways." I lowly mumbled to where she couldn't hear me.

"What you say?" She said cupping her hand behind her ear. "Speak up."

"I said you was right, damn." I said as she nodded. "Anyways, babymama ima call you later. Ight?"

"Ok, and you better." She smiled as I hung up.

Then Keefa and Bird walked in holding bags of food as Keefa tossed me a bag.

"Good looks." I said opening the bag up. "Ay, I gotta ask y'all some."

"Wassup?" Keefa asked as they sat down.

"Am I a dirty mf for trapping a female with a whole nigga?" I asked as they shook their heads.

I know that the shit is foul and all but Queen got some good pussy. So, I couldn't help it.

"Nigga, it depends... how the female look?" He asked as I pulled up that video of Queen. I passed him the phone as he raised his brows. "Ay, I would've trapped shawty ass too."

"Y'all both some stupid ass niggas." Bird said while he ate on his burger. "Now, why would you do some dumb shit like that? Is you even ready for a kid?" He asked as I shrugged.

"I mean.. I guess." I said as he shook his head.

"Nah, whatever you do don't name that mf Rodrick or I'm beating yo ass." Keefa said as I mugged him.

"Exactly, got the name of a old ass white nigga." Bird added.

"Fuck, is a Keefa or a Bird? I asked as they laughed.

🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 9.5K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
26.6K 690 16
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๏ฟฝ...
30.7K 652 27
Girl,you do damage to me, Know, I love it,yeah I love it
Stranger By TheeSarin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 118 18
Betrayed What do you do, when the one you love; caused the one you lost.