Hanako-kun X Reader || Onesh...

By ushijimasbigcock

Read to find out! Every chapter is 900 words plus! More

1. Annoying || Hanako
1.2 Annoying || Hanako
2. Not when I started to love you || Hanako
2.2 Not when I started to love you
2.3 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
2.4 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
3. Ann..
5. Clumsy || Kou
2.5 Not when I started to love you
6. Jealousy || Teru
7. Stop || Kou
8. Atrocious demoiselle || Akane
4.2 Why? || Cheater Hanako
9. Fainthearted || Hanako
10. Requests
11. Hey Lady
12. Hey guys.
13. Always been there || Akane
2.6 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
14. Questions
15. Silent Confession || Tsuchigomori
16. Requests and explanation.
17. Most beautiful || Kou
So uhhhh
Check this out pls
18. In Love with someone mysterious|| Hanako

4. Why? || Cheater Hanako

6.7K 189 1K
By ushijimasbigcock

1st update for today.

Hey!! Another angst on the way!!

Requested by : @KumikoHarumi

Cheater Hanako X Suicidal Reader

I don't know to write suicidal and cheater things but I'll try...

I read many cheater and suicidal things for this Hahahahahahahaha so at least this would be better Hahahahahahahaha.

Hope u like it 😀

Ah also Hanako and the other ghosts are alive in here and pretend Nene and the other modern people is in the same year as Hanako.

Like they're all in 2020.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

   "Y/N, Please don't close your eyes!" Your parents panickly ran beside the stretcher that the nurse was pushing towards the emergency room, hoping to save their precious child.

You look pale and all, sick and almost lifeless. Everything was a blue, your ears kept ringing and everyone moves in a slow motion.

Is this what happens when you're going to die?

Is this truly the end?

If so, you're really glad.

No one loves you, except your parents.

You felt useless, a waste of space.

He doesn't need you.

You're not enough.

You should just die and that will leave him more than happy with that girl.

'Please, just let me die. I can't handle this anymore.'

~•~ Aye flashback! ~•~
Brought to you by Author binge reading every single angst one-shots!

You felt happy, very happy!

Why? Well that's because it's your and Amane's first anniversary! You guys are now 1 year in relationship!

Isn't that great?

Ever since you met him, you felt so happy, forgetting every pain and problems you have.

You love how he holds your hand, how he smiles at you so happily and carefree. You found it adorable how he's so addicted to the moon and every astronomical things.

He was the light in your darkest moments, the hope you needed to keep on living, the reason you're happy and he's everything you needed.

He was your world.

Apparently, you were happily skipping towards his house, a bag in your hand. You bought him a gift, a special one that costed you months of allowances.

It's very expensive but it's gonna a be worth it since its Amane we're talking about.

You wonder, what would be your gift from him?

Ah that thought made you so giddy inside.

Whatever it is, you would cherish it forever until your death. Even if it's not expensive or something, all that matters is that it's from him.

You just simply barged in his house, knowing that he knows that you're the only who's doing that.

You noticed a pair of female highschool shoes in the entrance thingy. Author don't know what it's called so forgive her.

Yes, author is damaging and attacking the fourth wall again.

You just shrugged, I mean Amane has a brother and maybe he has a female friend over, which you doubt he even has.

You closed the door and took off your shoes and had gone towards the stairs and climbed.

You turned left and opened the door, smiling to yourself as you imagine him waiting for you with his dorkish smile.

But no, you didn't see him waiting for you. He was doing something very shocking, very painful to watch.

There he was, in his bed with a certain girl that has a swollen ankle. They were cuddling and smooching, though they immediately stopped.

"A-Amane?" you shakily asked, dropping his gift as you lifted your hand to cover your mouth as it became open.

You can't believe it! He was cheating! With your best friend even! How dare they?!

"Y-Y/N-chan?!" Amane asked in shock, letting go of Nene who was shocked too. He stood up and tried to approach you but you stopped him.

"S-stay where you are! Don't go near me!" You said, trying so hard not to collapse in anger and sadness in your knees. You can't let him see you break down again.

"Y/-" Nene tried to call out your name but you looked at her in anger, with fury that you never felt before.

All of the memories that the two of you spent together, the laughter and the smiles. The words he told you that he loved you, that he'll never leave you alone.

All...all of those was a lie after all.

He never meant it, he was lying and telling things to comfort you.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't want to see you again you piece of shit." You cursed at her, you neared her. She was looking at you with regret and guilt, things you don't want to see again.

She just cheated with your boyfriend and now she tried to make you forgive her? What a liar.

Then you did something you never think you'd do to her.

You slapped her so hard that it rang throughout the whole house. The room grew pregnant with silence as Nene lifted a hand to feel her stinging cheeks.

"H-how dare you!? I thought you were my friend and this is what you do?! I trusted you!" You cried, finally breaking down. Nene stayed silent, regretting what she have done.

She just bit her lips as she tried to apologize but you ignored her, shooting your glare at her as you walked away, going towards the man who's too shitty and unloyal.

You then turned to the person who was the cause of this.

  'Why?' That question the only thing you can ask to him. Your brain couldn't process enough and couldn't understand what you have just seen.

"Am I not enough?" What hurts more is that he can't even answer such a easy question that was very important.

He only answered you with silence, wracking his brain and can't decide whether he'll be honest or not.

Though even if he didn't answer, you know, you know that he'll answer no. In all honesty and all factual.

His dead-like eyes express his answer so much even if his words says yes, you're not that dumb.

Your heart is falling into pieces and you felt as if you're going to die in the pain you're feeling right now.

It's as if every pain you have endured, every emotional and psychical pain you have came back to in one powerful quick blow that made you dispice everything even yourself.

"You, I hope you fucking die." You said, looking at him with a gaze full of hate.

"I should've never had trusted you in the first place, heck I should have loved you. I thought you'd do something so cruel."

"I. Hate. You." You then slapped him too, much more force this time. You then throwed your gift to him, hurling it towards him.

"Keep this." You said before turning your back against them. You can't bear to see them again after what they've done.

"Happy Anniversary Amane. Goodbye." You walked away but Amane grabbed your wrist but you shook it off. This turned around and slapped him again and gave him the finger.

"We're through Yugi."

~•~ End!! Of flashback!! ~•~
Brought to you my author trying so hard to make the confrontation.

After that, you broke down so hard,  more than you have done in the past. You ran and ran, ignoring the calls of the distressed Amane behind you.

You just ran, your feet leading you somewhere you didn't know. You just want to get away from all of this. Why is the world so cruel to you?

They took your light and hope away, they completely left you behind,  stabbing you in the back.

They could do whatever they want! They could go and marry each other and you won't give a peice of shit!

You hope they die!

"Y/N! Wait!" You ignored him and just run, not noticing the speeding truck towards you. Amane saw this and screamed for you to stop but you didn't listen, you can't trust him anymore.

You drowned every sound and every emotion you have. This, this is why people should not date in a young age.

Yes, don't. We're too young and we should just read 'X Reader's.

But everything stopped, everything became slow motion for Amane as he saw you almost getting run down by the truck like a wrecking ball.

He collapsed on his knees in relief as he saw you pass the truck unharmed, continuing to run away from him.

The truck continued to race away and by the time it was gone, you were nowhere insight now.

That's where Amane realized his mistake.

~•~•~

By the time you were in your house, you immediately ran towards your room and cried and cried loudly.

You're lucky that your parents are not home, knowing well that they're busy with their work that they're rarely home and see you.

You felt so alone, feeling that you're just a dead weight to them and they didn't even love you.

You sniffled and then that's where your depression hits you so hard. You bet the truck hitting you wouldn't stand a chance.

Dark thoughts raced through your mind, whispering to you. You clutched your head with your two hands and closed your eyes tightly.

"Why don't you just die?"

"You're just a dead weight."

"No one loves you."

"They don't care."

"You're useless"

"Die."

"DIE. "

"Die"

" JUST DIE ALREADY, THEY WILL BE HAPPY. THEY WON'T CARE AT ALL, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AFTER YOU DIE. JUST ONE SLASH IN YOUR WRIST AND EVERYTHING, EVERY PAIN WILL DISAPPEAR."

"Yes, maybe you're right." Your eyes snapped opened, widening in realization.

"Every pain will stop and I will be free."

You stood up to like a robot, walking towards your drawer and yanked it open. You were scared, yes you are but thoughts is driving you crazy, you just want to die and forget everything.

To forget every pain and forget him and what he have done.  For you to be in peace.

You grabbed the razor with shaking hands, staring at it with blank eyes. It looked so tempting, so tempting to drive in your delicate arms.

Just one slash and you're going to be in internal peace.

You closed your eyes and drawed in a deep breath, the cold edge of the razor felt oddly comforting on your skin.

You bit your lips, your eyes dripping with so much tears. You drew another deep breath and then started to deeply cut your arm.

It hurts but the stinging sensation made you feel better, you couldn't get enough. Tears won't stop like the thick red fluid endlessly flowing down your arm towards the floor.

Then you finally cut your wrist. You opened your eyes, gasping in terror at the gory sight. You can handle pain but too much blood makes you dizzy.

Then everything blacked.

The last thing you heard was your bedroom door opening along with a horrified scream.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You woke up, your eyes squinting in the blinding light. You shifted your head to your side slowly, still feeling light-headed.

You saw the dreaded man, sitting beside you. His head was resting beside your legs, his hand gripping yours tightly but gently.

It made you cry, you remembered everything. You thought that if you'd do that, everything would be at peace but you failed.

You shifted your head on the other side, not wanting to see him. You saw your arm now bandaged up, IV's itching your skin.

The hospital isn't really your favorite place, it's actually your least. The smell of medicine isn't your favorite scent either and white is such a boring color.

"Y/N?" You ignored the man, trying your best not to tear up. You once loved his voice when he's calling your name but now, you hated it.

"Y/N, are you still angry at me?" You rolled your eyes, of course you are but you didn't dare to answer him.

"I'm sorry." You hated that word more than everything. People say it so easily but didn't mean it even one a bit.

"Get out." You finally spoke up. It sounds scratchy but it's not your fault, your throat is dry and you need water.

It annoyed you when he didn't bother to move, only giving you water to help you. That angers you so much, why can't he leave you alone?! Why won't he listen?!

"Do you not understand? I said get out!" You yelled, knocking his hand away. The glass with water came shattering down the floor. You didn't care if it's cruel, he deserves it.

"Get the hell out of here." You said with venom in your voice. It hurts him but he did as you told, you're obviously not kidding.

"I'm sorry." with that he completely existed, leaving you alone in the lonely room. You huffed before tearing up. You hated what things have became.

If only, if only you're not mentally weak and weird then maybe, maybe he won't leave you.

He left you alone and you know he won't come back. You won't care and he probably won't care too.

After all, he never loved you in the first place. Just then you noticed a gift box on your table, you know it's from him but you won't bother opening it, you'll have to throw it later.

"Why?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I don't know if it's good but I tried.

It's very long Hahahahahahahaha 😂 😂 😂

It's over 2238 words. Hope you like it though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.3K 56
Old book, wont be continued!! Old chapters will stay up though, just for old times sake!! Check out the rewrite!!! Its much better and more thought t...
211K 3.1K 40
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻...
90.1K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...