False love 💔 (Minamoto Teru...

Από aiifosSss

It tells the story about a young exorcist, Akabane Yuki, who was engaged to another exorcist, Minamoto Teru... Περισσότερα

*Disclaimer*
「Chapter 1: Where it all began」
~~~~~Akabane Yuki~~~~~
「Chapter 2: Introduction UwU」
「Chapter 3: The Usual Days」
「Chapter 4: 4 o'clock library」
•~•~•Author's Note•~•~•
「Chapter 5: A Choice to Make」
「Chapter 6: What's Wrong with Me?」
「Chapter 7: Preparation for the school festival Pt. 1」
「Author's Note 」
「Chapter 9: Preparation for the school fesrtival Pt. 3」
「Chapter 10: School Festival, Day 1」
========Thank youuu=======
「Chapter 11: School Festival, Day 2」
======Aghhh 2k readssss======
「Oneshot」
「Chapter 12: A night to remember」
「Chapter 13: Yuki's Confession and Kou's Answer.」
======A note!!!!======
「Chapter 14: So This is How it Feels」
「Chapter 15: Next」
「Chapter 16: A wish with a Cost」
「Chapter 17: The Truth」
「Chapter 18: Sibling Talk」
「Chapter 19: Wonder No. 4」
「Chapter 20: What to do?」
「Chapter 21: With Kou」
「Happy Birthday to Me!」
=====Q U E S T I O N=====
「Chapter 22: On the other Side」
「Chapter 23: Yuki's Choice」
「Chapter 24: The Nightmare's Arrival」
「Chapter 25: I love you」
「Chapter 26: Welcome Back!」
「Chapter 27: Cursed」
「BNHA crossover part 2!」
「Chapter 28: You're here......」
「Chapter 29: Another Disturbance」
「Chapter 30: Sudden attack」
「Chapter 31: Cats' out of the bag」
「Chapter 32: Goodbye」
「Chapter 33: Aftermath」
======Behind the cover======
NEW BOOK!!!!!!
Already published!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK!!!!

「Chapter 8: Preparation for the School festival pt. 2」

1.5K 38 30
Από aiifosSss

Monday, 9:30am

The whole school was very busy, the hallways were occupied, every room was occupied, almost not a single person didn't move an inch. Posters, banners occupied the school bulletin boards in a flash. Every class was preparing their classrooms for the upcoming school festival.

The student council and some volunteers started setting up the gymnasium. Well most of the volunteers were girls.......since they're after the famous school prince.

"Uhm Minamoto-senpai, where should we hang this banner?" A student ask.

"Ah you can hang it outside the gym, be careful!" Teru instructed.

The students stopped for a moment when an announcement came in from the radio broadcast club.

"Attention! Students please come to the gymnasium for refreshments as well as the contestants for the upcoming pageant, please proceed to our school gymnasium. I repeat, students, as well as the contestants for the upcoming pageant, please proceed to our school gymnasium. Thank you!"

Gossip started to consume the hallway

"Wow there's a pageant coming up?"

"This is exciting!"

"Hey did you here? Akabane-chan is participating!"

"They were 6 left right?"

"I'm not gonna miss this!"

the gossips were loud enough to be heard at class 3-A. Then even the students at 3-A starts to mutter. Yuki went to the class representative and asked permission.

"Um class rep! I have to go! Please excuse me." Yuki said politely

"Yeah! Good luck Akabane-san!" Their class rep shouted, then her classmates supported her and cheered

"Go get 'em Yuki!"

"Akabane is the best!!!!"

"Thanks everyone! I'll try my best!" Yuki replied with a smile looking back at the classroom. When she went out the students at the corridor stared at her.

"Ah.....I apologize" Yuki bowed her head as an apology.

"You're too polite Yuki" Teru said suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Eh? How did you get here?!" Yuki said shocked. Even the students around them were shocked

"Hahah.......I went to pick you up when I heard the announcement"

"Oh, thanks"

"Let's go"

"Yeah"

Then they heard a shout coming from the hallway seeing Kou.

"GOOD LUCK YUKI-CHAN!!!" Kou shouted from almost the other side of the corridor.

Yuki waved and smiled at him.

"Hahah you sure are drawing a lot of attention today."

"Shut up" She said as she nudged Teru's shoulder.

At the gymnasium, the students were already gathered and was given refreshments.

Then Minori Kaede, the student council member that was assigned for the pageant stood in the stage.

"Good morning students! Please do not go back yet to your classrooms because you will be watching who will be who in our upcoming pageant! Are you ready?!"

The students clapped and cheered

"Now let's invite our student council president, Minamoto Teru, to give the roles that our contestants will play"

The girls, as well as the boys shouted in excitement at the sight of Teru.

"Ah thank you for having me here" Teru said smiling.

"What are we waiting for! Let's give a round of applause for these 6 beautiful ladies that will be competing!"

As the girls walked in stage, the crowd shouted, and clapped in excitement

"Here are our contestants, please introduce yourselves!"

"Good morning! I am Kobayashi Hana from the High-school division! 2nd year from class B!"

"Hey everyone! The name's Mizu Kasumi from the middle-school division, 3rd year from class B!"

"I'm Tachibana Mei, from the middle school division, 3rd year from class D! Pleased to meet you!"

"Hi guys 'n gals! I am Inoue Izumi from the high school division, 1st year from class A!"

"Good morning isn't it everyone?! My name is Sakamoto Sakura from the High school division, 2nd year from class C!"

"How are you doing everyone?! I'm Akabane Yuki from the middle school division! 3rd year from Class A!"

From every introduction the students shouted and cheered for their supported contestants.

"Ok then! Each contestant please circle around Minamoto kaicho and pick a piece of paper."

As they circled around Teru, Kasumi tried his best to stand beside Teru. Ugh that girl is at it again Yuki thought looking at them then Kasumi saw and smirked.

"Ehh?? What is this? You jealous Akabane-san~~?" She said taunting Yuki

"Ehh??like hell!" Yuki barked back

Ugh Mizu Kasumi is such an eyesore, I wish she would just stay away from me. Yuki though cursing underneath her breath.

"Calm down ladies!" Kaede said as she continued.

"Alright, Pick in the count of 3, one, two, three!"

Then everyone quickly took a paper that has a written number on it.

These are the results:

Izumi- 3
Kasumi- 1
Hana- 6
Sakura- 4
Mei- 5
Yuki-2

"Okay, so since this is a start, the numbers that you got has something to do with the character you will play, and since this is a pageant, the ladies that are competing should have not only beauty, but also brains! Hmmm let's try one of our contestants........ how about our Student Coucil secretary Yuki! Please step in front."

The crowd cheered for her

Yuki cursed beneath her breath.

"Wahhh good luck Akabane!" Kasumi cheered in a sarcastic tone.

"As if I need luck from you" Yuki said

"Ok Yuki! What do you think is the connection of the numbers to the characters you will be playing?"

Should I correctly answer?Hmm well this is a serious competition, and I'm sure that they're already observing us from now....alright then Yuki thought.

"Well you did mention that the theme was a musical so I'm pretty sure that the musical is 'Six the Musical'. It is a musical that tells about the past 6 wives of Henry the VIII, a former king of England. So it means that these numbers are the arrangement of King Henry's wives."

"Wow! As expected of the top student! Thank you!"

"Well, folks I'm sure that you've learned about King Henry the VIII in history class right?!"

"Ok, since you already have your numbers right know, you will tell us the history of the wive that you picked out! Let's start with Izumi-san!"

The introduction went after another until it was Yuki's turn, before speaking, the looked at her paper almost all colors were drained from her. The crowd that was cheering was suddenly silent.

"Uhm, Yuki, is there something wrong?" Kaede and Teru looked at her concerned.

"Ah, no, it's just that.........my role, it's kinda hard to play for me."

The students started muttering.......

Ha! Serves you right Akabane! Let's see what trick you'll pull this time, after stealing Minamoto-senpai from me! This is what you deserve! Kasumi thought and can't help but smile at Yuki's sight.

"Uhh okay, I'll continue, the role that I will be playing is King Henry's second wife, Anne Boleyn. The most controversial wife. History says that Anne moved to England in 1522. Soon she became a lady in waiting because Henry wanted to be divorced to his first wife, Catherine because she can't give him a son, but the Vatican church disagreed, so Henry decided to part from the Vatican and created his own church called the 'Church of England' then he divorced with Catherine and married Anne because of her beauty and she promisedhim that she will give Henry a son, but in the end their son was miscarriage and died the same day that Catherine of Aragon died. So they only had a daughter, which will be the future Elizabeth the I. So since Anne was unable to give Henry a son, Henry somehow started finding a new woman and always out of the castle so Anne got mad and started flirting with other man. Some time soon, Henry found out and filed a case against Anne that had a punishment of public execution, in other words, Anne was beheaded in public, since almost the whole England was mad at her because they think that Anne seduced the king and because England parted from the Vatican church. Because of that, No one protected Anne during her trial and ended up being beheaded, thank you"

"Wow, that's some knowledge Yuki! Thank you!"

The crowd somehow stayed silent and gossiping

"Wow that's kind of tough"

"That's definitely out of her league"

"Yuki-san is very kind and innocent!"

"This is a big challenge for her"

"I doubt she can pull this off"

Teru looked at Yuki concerned then at the crowd, someone shouted "WHO CARES IF THAT'S OUT OF YOU LEAGUE??!?! YOU CAN DO IT YUKI-CHANNN!!!!!" It caught Yuki's attention and seeing him makes her smile. "ARIGATO!!! KOU-CHAN!!" Yuki shouted back. "THE WHOLE CLASS WILL BE SUPPORTING YOU!" Seeing the sight of her classmates cheering makes her feel a lot better.

"Hm okay! That's all for the start! Who will be the next queen of the school?! Please watch the continuation of the pageant here! At our gymnasium, We hope to see you again!" Kaede said as the students scattered and went back to their own businesses.

After most of the crowd disappeared at the gym, Yuki can't help but slump on the floor God, how am I gonna make this work...... she though

Teru approached her.

"Yuki, stand up, the floor is dirty" he said as he poked her fluffy cheeks.

"Ngghh stop thatt" she said annoyed

"Stand up first." Teru replied with a strict voice.

"Fine" He lend his hand to Yuki so that she could stand up.

"You should head back to your classroom and help there, We'll be fine here since there were a lot of volunteers" Teru assured her.

"Alright then, see you when I see you!"

He waved goodbye as a response.

When Yuki came back to the classroom, her best friend Yu-chan approached her.

"Ki-channnnn~~~" Fuyu let out a big, bright smile.

"Oh...hi Yu-chan" she replied with a smile

"You really know your stuff Ki-chan! Out of all the contestants it's almost like you were the only one that really knew the answer!"

"Hahah well it was on history class and I researched a bit."

"Well, I don't believe that you won't be able to pull this off Ki-chan, I know you can do it!"

"Aghh thank you so much Yu-chan!!!" Yuki tightly hugged Fuyu.

"Hehe.......no problem"

==========End of chapter 8=========

Ok so I'm still not satisfied so I think there will be a part three in this hehe.......Imma gonna get some sleep firstt :>>>

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

31K 1.6K 7
《Inspired by the movie: Hotarubi no Mori e/Into The Forest Of Fireflies' Lights》 The Seventh Mystery: Hanako-san of the toilet has many secrets, espe...
600K 25.7K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...
238K 4.7K 30
First! I DON'T OWN "Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun " AND ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE READER! this is my first book on this anime soooo no hate please ...
639K 27.4K 91
――幽霊 | 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆"𝘼𝙧...