(A Concept Yet) Lolirock x S...

By Ele_waitingforally

(A Small Launch Concept, Might as well the original story to be launched at Archive of our Own) When The two... More

Pilot (Unofficial Release)/(Beta)

62 3 2
By Ele_waitingforally

The Group band named, Lolirock, is heading on to the Empire City for their first Debut on US. And the girls are almost prepared , while Doug is still packing for His DSLR camera..

Aunt Ellen: Okay Girls! Are you ready to go?

Carrisa/Lyna: Yes we... Hey!

Carrisa: I was going to say first!!

Aunt Ellen: You two stop it.

Iris: We're ready Aunt Ellen.. *gives a kiss on the cheek*

Talia: Bye Aunt Ellen.

Doug: Bye Auntie...

Aunt Ellen: Bye too, Doug

Aunt: Bye Talia

Auriana: Bye Aunt Ellen *gives a warm hug and a kiss*

Lara: Girls! Let's go, Our flight is on 3pm, we don't want to miss it...

Iris: Coming!

As they get in on the van, Aunt Ellen shouted

Aunt Ellen: Good Luck!

Timeskip at 2:35pm

As they got in to the airport,  Auriana, Lyna, and Carrisa awed at the takeoff of a 737 airplane..

Auriana: We are going to ride on that?

Lara: no.. well,  not yet because the airplane that we need to go to Empire City is not here yet...

Auriana: okay..

Auriana: where is it yet. I wanna ride this "airplane" then..

Iris: Chillax, we will just wait..

Timeskip at 2:50,

Lara: We need to go now, the plane is on its way to the gate...

Iris: Really? Okay, let's go then..

As they got onboard , Iris taught Carrisa how to use a seatbelt, since she didn't know what she's doing (lol) and then as the plane took off, These four, Talia, Auriana, Carrisa, and Luna seems to be surprised by the takeoff.

At the twins by the way followed also too, in fact to stop the Lolirock to get the Oracle Gem. But the plane is too fast, they just going a little slow then..

Timeskip to the Gate of Empire City Intl. Airport. 7pm

Lara: so, Since we've Arrived on Destination let's rest on the Hotel so we can perform tommorow night.

All the girls: All right..

Doug: Okay then.. I just need some rest too ya know.

As they got into the hotel, they just have 4 rooms which Talia, Auriana and Iris will share the first room, Other 2 , Carrisa and Lyna had their own rooms also near The Lolirock's Room, and for Doug and Lara, they are separated from their rooms. (I hope u understand it's Beta somehow, It's not official..)

But then...

Mephisto: Should we attack now??

Praxina: Yes. Get ready.

As they got in to the hotel, they try to attack the three Princesses, by opening their rooms, but they chosed the wrong room, and entered Carrisa and Lyna's Room which that was a sudden mistake of the encounter (lol, again).

Carrisa: You again!

Mephisto: Wrong room. Praxina.

Praxina: Why do you even blame me then, you chose to open their room. Ah.. enough of this!

Praxina raised her hand and said:

Ehxperto Diaperto Multiverso....

A

s Praxina said it. The two girls vanished in thin air then..

Mephisto: it's Dissaperto not Diaperto!!

Praxina: Gahh.. just next time write the spell down properly!!, Well at least those two are gone..

Auriana: *gasp* You two!

As Auriana shouted, the other two goes where Auriana came from the halls (grammar is now rip)

Iris: Mephisto and Praxina!!

Mephisto: I think we should go... Bye..

And then they're dissapeared into dust... And now the three girls are struggling to find the two other girls and as they found their own things (I meant Carrisa and Lyna's stuff) they tried to track it but there's no sign

Auriana: Where could they be.

Iris: I don't know, but we'll start looking tommorow..

Talia: okay then...

Meanwhile

At Beach City..

20 years after Steven Left Beach City

Connie, Steven and their little daughter, named Nora are heading to Steven's First home, the Beach City is on Sight..

Steven: Nora Look, we're almost there..

As Nora looked at the window, she can see that the City is getting closer and saw a Ruby ship passing by..

Nora: So cool! So are we going to meet your mom Dad?

Connie: Yeah. But you will may be confused after we arrive then *chuckles*

As they are in a few 10 miles away they saw a beam of light flickered at the side of the road... As Steven quickly noticed it. He stopped the car quickly..  Connie almost hitting the wind shield and Steven almost hit his head on to a steering wheel while Nora seems okay due to the TIGHT (but not too tight damn it!) Seatbelt, but only responded a groan... (And also for a slight misunderstood there, Connie and Steven wore seatbelts ya know.. safety first! ~Sunstone 2019)

Nora: What was that?

Steven: I dunno, but stay here Nora.. We'll check it with your mom...

Nora: Aw come, on, Dad!

Steven: That's an order Cutie Pie, and I don't want to put you in danger.. Just when we couldn't make it by 10 minutes, call Pearl okay.. * hands over his phone to Nora*

Nora: Fine.. 10 minutes...

As they got on to the source of the beam, they saw two teenagers lying down on a crater.. And they have thoughts on their brains.

Steven: I have enough of this Multi- dimensional Travellers here..

Connie: You can say that again... We have to bring them to the temple and see why are they're here (rip grammar I guess)

As they brought The two female teenagers back on the road, Nora shouted..

Nora: Who are those, and did you find...

Steven: Shhhhh... Be quiet because they seem asleep..

As they put the girls next to Nora, Nora also put them on seatbelt in case... And they continue to hit the road..

Lol I am trying to finish The Owl House and SU Crossover but this idea hit me on my head really hard... And this idea is just my Concept... And I even didn't include Amaru oh no....

So then if this story got punched 300 views maybe I can continue this and make this official Pilot..

So support me for this work and bless u. And I even included Nora. So cuteee..

Right?! So then I think this story will get amazing soon as long I don't encounter Death grammar...

Byee..

(Part of The Drabble's Crossover Season 2 from Archive of our Own)..

Shoutouts to mah top fav people also
Springcosmos
StarryLoveSpinel
Spinel_fan11
OfficialBlueDiamond
Larkey_Boi
CorruptedSpinel
A_Loved_Pink_Noodle
Odd_Ginger_Writer
Thiccbluediamond
Mr-Crystal
xXsteven_universeXx
___Faded___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 472 25
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
9.1K 384 12
DỊCH PHI LỢI NHUẬN KH CÓ SỰ CHO PHÉP CỦA TÁC GIẢ VUI LÒNG KHÔNG COPY vì mình không rành tiếng hàn nên sẽ có nhiều chỗ lủng củng hay chưa hay ~ TRUY...
182K 19.8K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...