Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

32

3.1K 102 7
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"BUNNY?" Kelley shouts from somewhere in our home

"ART ROOM." I shout as I put my paint palette down on my desk.

"UGH." Kelley groans as she walks in the room. "I'm so bored."

"Well what can I do to cure your boredom?" I ask then Kelley sits down on my lap.

"I don't know." Kelley says and pouts.

"Well I can take pictures of you wearing your SheBelieves medal." I say.

"We already did that."

"But I was thinking that the only thing you'd be wearing is your medal."

"Oh...I'm down as long as your the model."

"I think that can be arranged." I say with a smirk then I remember something. "But we'd have to wait for my camera to charge...and that may be a while."

"So what do we do in the mean time?" Kelley asks then I get an idea.

"Lemme paint on you." I say.

"What do you mean paint me?"

"You lay on the floor or the couch and I use your back as my canvas." I say then I give Kelley my best puppy dog eyes. "Please Peaches."

"Okay." Kelley says with a smile.

"Yay." I say with a smile before I peck Kelley's lips then I help her out of her shirt.

Once Kelley is shirtless she takes off my shirt then she removes her bra.

"You didn't wear a bra?" Kelley asks.

"I don't know why you did." I say. "I haven't since we started all of this."

"Good to know." Kelley says with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Go lay down please." I say. "And take your pants and underwear off

"Okay." Kelley says then she gets off my lap.

While Kelley grabs a sheet and lays down, I get out all the paints I want then I take my sweatpants and underwear off before I put the paints onto a new palette. After my paints are ready I grab a new paintbrush then I walk over to Kelley and straddle her nude butt.

"Need anything?" I ask.

"I'm fine." Kelley says.

"Okay." I say as I get my paint brush ready. "This is probably gonna be a little cold."

"I'm ready." Kelley says so I start painting on her back. "Holy shit you weren't kidding."

"Hopefully it'll get better soon." I say then I get to work.

Kelley and I talk about a bunch of random things while I paint on her back.

We talk about food, netflix shows we wanna watch, soccer, and other random things.

"Hey Kelley?" I question as I add some white to my painting.

"Yeah Babygirl?" Kelley says causing my stomach to get all fuzzy.

I love it when Kelley calls me babygirl.

"Do you want Kids?"

"I do."

"How many?"

"At least 2." My red head says then she tilts her head to one side and looks at me. "What about you? Do you want kids?"

"I'd love to have a couple little O'Hara babies running around our home." I say.

"O'Hara Babies?" Kelley questions. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Well what do you think it means?" I question with a smile.

"You wanna take my last name when we get married." Kelley says with a smile.

"I'd love nothing more than to be Mrs. Jordyn Addison O'Hara."

"If you weren't painting my back I'd kiss you." Kelley says.

"Rain check." I say then I notice Kelley's eyebrows furrow together. "Something on your mind?

"What are we gonna do when I have to go play in Utah?" Kelley asks.

"Well" I say. "Toby will still be here so I think I'll be okay living here on my own, but if you have another idea then I'm all ears.

"Well once the season actually starts we'll discuss it further." Kelley says.

"Okay." I say as I put my stuff off to the side. "Finished."

"Can I see it?" Kelley asks.

"Yep." I say then I grab my phone and take a picture of my painting.

"You know if you wanna do this some other time then I'm so down." Kelley says.

"Good to know." I say then I show kelley the picture of the painting

"Holy shit Jordyn." Kelley says as she she looks at the picture.

"How'd you do that on my back?" Kelley asks.

"I just did." I say then I take my phone back and take a few more pictures. "Now to wash the paint off."

"Okay." Kelley says then I get off her back.

Kelley stands up then we head to the ensuite in the room. Once in the ensuite I grab a rag then I wet it before I clean my girlfriend's back.

"All done." I say after Kelley's back is clean.

"Sweet." Kelley says.

Once Kelley's back is clean and dry, I grab my art supplies then my girlfriend and I clean my stuff and put it up to dry. After everything is cleaned up, I put the dirty rags in the Art room laundry basket then Kelley picks me up.

"Yes?" I question with a smile as Kelley takes me to our bed room.

"I believe I owe you a kiss." Kelley says as we enter our bedroom.

Once in our bedroom, Kelley walks to the bed then she lays back on it

"You know." I say as I straddle Kelley. "We never celebrated your SheBelieves win from a couple weeks ago."

"You right." Kelley says. "We didn't."

"What better time than the present?" I ask then I lean down and passionately kiss my girlfriend.

When Kelley and I come up for air I move to Kelley's neck and kiss all over it.

"Bunny..." Kelley moans when I kiss her sweet spot. "Bunny please."

"What do you want beautiful?" I question then I mark Kelley's neck.

"Lower...much much lower."

"With pleasure." I whisper then start kissing down Kelley's body.

When I get to Kelley's beautiful boobs I take the right one into my mouth while I massage the left one.

"Oh baby." Kelley moans then she cups my head.

I mark the right boob for a while then I switch to the other one and mark it.

"You're boobs are so beautiful baby." I say then

"Baby please." Kelley semi-begs.

"Would you like me to go lower Peaches?" I question.

"Fucking please."

"Alright baby." I say then I start slowly kissing down Kelley's body.

When I reach Kelley's holy grail I slowly lick her pussy one time.

"You're so wet baby." I say and hook my arms around Kelley's thigh's. "Who got you this wet babygirl?"

"You did baby." Kelley moan as I breathe on her core.

"Such a pretty pussy baby." I coo then I kiss Kelley's lower lips.

"Jordyn please." Kelley begs then she lightly pushes my head into her pussy.

I get the memo so I take a long slow lick of my girlfriend's pussy then I go to town and taste Kelley's sweet sweet pussy.

"Oh thank fuck." Kelley moans.

I continue tasting Kelley for a long time while listening to Kelley's moans.

"Jordyn...Jordyn...Jordyn I'm gonna cum." Kelley moans so I add two fingers to her pussy and start pumping them in and out of her.

"Cum for me baby." I say and look at my girl. "Lemme taste you."

I reattach my mouth to Kelley's pussy then continue to taste her while fingering her. A few minutes later Kelley's grip on my head tightens then she coats my face with her juices.

"Fuck baby." Kelley moans as I continue to taste her and finger her through her orgasm.

I keep tasting and fingering Kelley for a while then I feel her wrap her thighs around my head.

"I'm not going anywhere Peaches." I say then kiss Kelley's thigh's.

"I'm so fucking close." Kelley says.

"Let go baby." I say as I continue to finger my girl. "Cum on my face and let me taste your juices."

"JORDYN." Kelley shouts in ecstasy as she covers my face with her juices.

Once Kelley has finished coating my face with her juices I clean her pussy up then I resume tasting my girlfriend and fingering her.

"You taste so good baby." I say then resume my actions as Kelley tangles her fingers in my hair.

"Fucking hell." Kelley says as her nails dig into my scalp while I continue to ravish my girlfriend's pussy with my mouth. "Sensitive"

"One more time baby." I say and add another finger then I start fucking Kelley with three fingers. "Cum one more time then I'll put on the strap and make sweet sweet love to you."

"Well I'm already close." Kelley says then I tap on her g-spot a couple times. "Oh fuck."

I continue fingering Kelley and everytime I enter her pussy I make sure to hit her g-spot.

As I'm fingering Kelley I see her throw her head back then she let's go and floods my face with her juice for the third time.

"Woah." I whisper as I help Kelley ride out her third orgasm. "Are you okay Peaches?"

"I've never cum that hard in my life." Kelley admits as I remove my finger's from her pussy.

Once my fingers are out of Kelley, I bring them to my mouth and suck the juices off.

"You're insanely good at that." Kelley says as a weird feeling comes over my body.

"Hey Kelley?"

"Yeah Jordyn?" Kelley asks.

"I don't feel so good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 35 22
When I thought that I had stopped living, you made me laugh. When I thought I had stopped living, you taught me how to love. You taught me how to l...
1.1K 93 14
Phobia ˈfəʊbɪə/ noun an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. "Why is this happening to us? I'm so scared..."
11.4K 574 19
Autophobia; The irrational and extreme fear of being alone or isolated. Those with autophobia will suffer severe anxiety and agitation when left una...
61K 1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...